Drunk Sisters Give The Best Bjs Pt. 04

Story Info
Sara's punished for fucking her brother in dads library.
5k words
4.28
19.4k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning and Sara had the house all to herself, her mom was at a weekend conference for work and had taken her step-dad with her. Colton and Wes had decided to go on a small camping trip before they went back to school. They had invited Sara, but unless it was Cabin camping, she wasn't interested.

With a cup of coffee, she went to her step dad's (Andrew) study to grab a book. As Sara was leaving, Andrew entered his office colliding with her causing her coffee to spill all over his dress shirt.

"Oh shit Andrew, I am so sorry, I didn't even know you were here, I thought you left with mom yesterday morning, are you ok?" Sara said apologetically.

Andrew tried to wipe the coffee off his shirt; it wasn't working so Sara watched as he just took his shirt off. Sara drew in a breath as she watched Andrew's shoulder and pec muscles ripple as he slid his shirt down his powerful arms. His abs worked their way down his body as if sculpted from marble. Andrew was in his late 40s and very attractive with dark hair and blue eyes. Sara was caught off guard, she new Andrew worked out regularly, but she had no idea that was what he looked like underneath his dress shirts. In the 5 years, they had lived together, she had never seen him walk around shirtless, but now that she had, all she could think of was, way to go, mom. He broke her daze when he responded to Sara's assumptions, "Yes, I'm ok. It's a good thing you don't like your coffee that hot." He said offering her a smile before he continued. "I was supposed to leave with Helen, but my damn flight from New York got delayed so I wasn't able to make it home till late last night. It's fine though she got a friend to go with her at the last moment. Hey, where is Colton? I need to have a little conversation with my son." Andrew said looking up at her.

Sara's eyes were still roaming over her step father's chest and didn't hear the question, until he called out her name for a second time, "Sara?" He had his left eyebrow cocked, and a hint of a smile as if he knew why she was so distracted. She blushed and looked away as she answered his question.

"Sorry, but he and Wes went camping, they won't be back until Sunday night," Sara answered.

Andrew studied Sara for a moment with a frown. "Has Colton brought any girls over during break?"

Sara answered, "No sir, I've been home all week and I haven't seen any girls in the house."

"Are you sure? You wouldn't lie to me would you Sara? Andrew asked narrowing his eyes at her.

"Yes sir I am sure, and no I wouldn't lie to you, why do you ask?" Sara asked afraid that maybe Andrew new more than he was letting on.

Andrew continued to stare at her for a moment before opening a draw in his desk and pulling out a blue lace thong. Oh shit, Sara thought when she recognized it as hers.

"I found this on the floor by my bookshelf Tuesday afternoon before I left for New York, and I know it isn't my wife's, and if Colton hasn't had any girls in here, then do you want to tell me how your underwear ended up in my office?" Andrew asked.

Sara took a deep breath and thought 'Ok so maybe he doesn't know that I fucked his son in his office, if that is true, then I can still work this in my favor.' Sara answered, "Sorry about that, it must have fallen out of my laundry basket when I stopped in to grab a book." Sara said nervously. There wasn't anything more embarrassing than being caught by a parent in a sex lie. She prayed he would believe her, but something about the look in his eye said otherwise.

As Andrew took a few steps closer; Sara took a few steps back which landed her pressed up against the door. Andrew looked down at her with the most serious faced she had ever seen on him. Crap was this the "dad" look that all her friends talked about? It was terrifying.

"Sara, are you bringing boys into my office to have sex?" Andrew asked her in a low voice.

"No sir, I haven't brought any boys over. The only boys in the house have been Colton and Wes. I swear I never brought Wes in here." Sara was beginning to panic, she didn't want to get caught sleeping with Colton, and she didn't like how close to home that Andrew's words hit. Plus he was standing so close she could smell the Irish soap that he used, and that smell was messing with her brain and her pheromones.

"I believe you, so that leaves you and Colton fucking on my couch," Andrew said as he crossed his arms. He said it with such certainty that Sara dared not deny it, but how did he know? Dropping her thong was a great story, so why wouldn't he believe it? Then a memory hit her, when she was home for Christmas break, Colton had thrown a party and money came up missing from Andrew's desk, she remembered him telling her mom that he was going to install a camera in his office in case it happened again.

"The camera," Sara breathed; she went cold with fear as she stared up at her stepfather.

"Yes, the camera. I was in my office at work when I got a notification that the motion sensor had been triggered in my office at home, so I logged on to make sure it was just you or Colton. Imagine my surprise when I watched Colton lay you down on my desk and lick your pussy." Andrew paused to look at her face growing redder by the second and smiled, "I watched the whole 45 minutes of it Sara."

Sara closed her eyes as she felt a panic attack coming on, what was she going to do? What would her mom say? "Did you show the footage to mom?" Sara asked as tears began to develop on the rims of her eyes.

"Not yet." He answered and sat on the same couch Sara had fucked Colton earlier during the week. "I haven't decided what I am going to do about it. You two aren't related so I wouldn't say your actions were disgusting, taboo yes, but who doesn't love a good taboo. I also don't want your mom freaking out and sending you both to counseling." He sighed and ran his hand over his face. "What would you do to keep your mom from finding out?" he asked her.

"I would do anything, anything at all," Sara said desperately, she knew what he wanted. She also knew he was too scared to ask for it. If she was completely honest with herself, she was kind of curious about being with him herself, so she took his hand encouragingly.

Andrew looked down at her hand in his and he squeezed it and asked, "Are you sure? I'm into a very different kind of sex then you experienced with my son, or probably with any partner at this stage in your life."

"Will it hurt?" she asked.

"At times," He answered.

"Will it be at least enjoyable?" she asked in a whisper tinged with fear.

"Defiantly," He said. Andrew saw her relax a little and smiled, "Dare I say you may even want to try it again."

He leaned over and kissed her. It was sweet and soft at first. His lips weren't as soft as Colton's but they were firm, warm, and experienced. The way his lips moved over her and the way his tongue invaded her mouth left her mindless and entirely enslaved to his passion. Andrew placed his left hand on the side of her face and traced his thumb across her cheek. Her breath caught as Andrew slid his hand from her cheek to the side of her throat. His thumb went to the hollow spot under her chin lifting it to deepen the kiss as his fingers wrapped around the side of her throat. She knew he would never hurt her, and his hand on her throat thrilled her, it also sent a message that he wouldn't stop until he had completely dominated her. Pulling back from their kiss, Andrew simply said, "Come with me." He stood and held out his hand.

She was still high on that kiss and she wanted more, but the look in his eyes led her to believe that she might not be ready for what he was going to share with her. Timidly she placed her hand in his and followed him as he led her to whatever the future may hold for her. They left the house and entered the guest house. He pulled out a set of keys and unlocked a back bedroom, one she had never been in before. He opened the door for her and escorted her inside, before shutting and locking the door once again.

She looked around and what she saw surprised her. There was a swing hanging from the ceiling, a full-sized bed pushed up against a wall with 2 handcuffs attached to the headboard, and 2 attached to the footboard. A table set in the corner with what looked like dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, and all sorts of sex toys, on the wall above the table hung whips and paddles. She continued to look around mesmerized by everything in the room. In the middle of the room stood one lone chair and a small kitten table that was waist-high, long, and narrow, it also had leather cuffs attached to one end. She walked over to the table and ran her fingers across the smooth surface, looking up she noticed the wall facing the table was a mirror. 'Kinky' she thought with a smile.

"What is all this stuff?" Sara asked when she made eye contact with Andrew in the mirror.

"This is my playroom," Andrew said with a look of pride filling his voice and showing on his face. "I know you are young being only 20 years old, but you should be able to figure out what most of this is used for," Andrew said propped up against a wall with his arms crossed just watching her satisfy her curiosity by exploring every inch of the room.

"Do you ever bring mom in here?" Sara asked curiously.

"She has been in here a few times, she says she enjoys it from time to time, but it's not her thing, so she lets me bring my girlfriends here when you guys are away at school." He admitted.

"You have girlfriends? And mom knows? How are you guys still together?" Sara asked so confusedly.

Andrew laughed, "Yes she knows, she has gone to clubs and helped me pick them out. Your mom has boyfriends from time to time too." He saw that she was so confused and shocked that he walked up behind her and started to massage her shoulders. Once she seemed to relax added, "Don't worry Sara, your mom and I have an open marriage, and we are honest with each other about everything and we trust each other, that is how we make it work."

"If she knows about all your girlfriends, are you going to tell her about this?" Sara asked nervously.

"That depends on you, if I tell her about this, then I have to tell her about the video. What would you prefer?" Andrew questioned her.

Sara thought it over and answered, "I do not want mom to know about Colton or me, and if she finds out about this it might be worse, so can we keep both incidents a secret?"

Andrew closed the distance between them and kissed her hard. It was the kind of kiss that warned you; you are now my property and no one else can touch you. She once again melted into him running her hands glided up his bare chest and wrapped around his neck. He encased her body in his powerful arms molding her body to his. She felt her breasts being compressed by the thick muscles in his chest. The feel of his erection pressing into her stomach with each throb sent chills down to her toes. All too soon the kiss ended as he pulled away from her. She looked up at him in a lust-filled daze and noticed, he had a type of wildness in his eyes that Sara had never seen before.

"You are a really good kisser, Sara, you almost make me want to skip playtime and throw you on the bed so I can have my way with you." Andrew's voice didn't sound like his own, it was deeper, rougher, and huskier, it was as if it took everything he had to hold back.

"Andrew, I want to teach me about your world, just tell me what I need to do," Sara said before standing on her tiptoes and placing a feather-soft kiss on his lips.

His eyes narrowed in on her as if she were prey for a starving wolf. A few long seconds went by before he smiled and said, "Good girl, now strip and kneel."

Sara didn't know much about BDSM, what she did know came from the 50 Shades of Grey movie. She didn't want to get punished, so she undressed and fell to her knees, waiting. Andrew stood to her left side and waited for a few moments just gazing at her body.

"That's a good girl; you are going to be easy to train, now open your mouth." Sara opened her mouth and looked up at him. Andrew slowly slid his cock between her lush lips, along her lip, and to the back of her throat. Andrew had pushed his cock so far in, that it made her gag. 'Holy hell he was thicker than Wes and longer than Colton' she thought as she looked up at Andrew for permission to suck him. He nodded and began to run his fingers through her black silky hair.

She wanted to impress Andrew with her blow job skills so she tried to suck him deeper and harder, but Andrew was so big, he made her jaw hurt. 'Ignore the pain and focus on not gagging,' she thought. She went back to watching his dick disappear in his mouth when suddenly she felt a sharp sting right on her clit. She jumped and squealed from surprise, dropping Andrew's cock from her mouth in the process. She felt a second sting, followed by a deep voice, "Don't stop sucking girl, you still have to pay for getting your juices all over my desk and couch, when you fucked my son this week."

Sara looked up and saw Andrew holding a crop, which she realized was what made the stinging sensation. She sucked up his cock back into her mouth and started sucking harder. "That's a good girl; suck my dick just like that. Sara, I will reward you if you can make me cum soon." Andrew challenged her with a deep breath. She continued to suck and nibble on him for a long time before he pulled out, and walked over to the table.

Sara remained on the floor gasping to catch her breath. She watched with interest as Andrew pulled off his pants and searched through his collection of toys before walking back to the middle of the room and sitting in the chair. He wagged his pointer finger at Sara and commanded, "Crawl to me."

Sara crawled on her hands and knees across the room to Andrew; she could feel her tits sway and bounce with her movements and by the look on his face, she knew that her tits were exactly what Andrew was watching.

"Now sit on my cock, I want to feel how tight your little cunt is," Andrew commanded calmly.

Sara stood up and began to straddle Andrew's lap. Getting situated on the chair took some serious maneuvering, occasionally slapping Andrew in the face with her tits. Finally, when she was in a position that was comfortable and easy to shift her hips while riding him, she slowly slid down his shaft. He stretched her at first, creating a mix of pain and pleasure. She sat impaled on him for a moment, letting her body adjust to the new invasion.

"Oh god Sara, you feel fucking amazing. Your cunt is so tight. I can't wait to bend you over and take you from behind." Andrew sighed. His dick must have agreed too cause Sara felt it twitch inside of her. Once Sara felt her pussy open up enough she could ride Andrew without any discomfort, she shifted her hip forward sliding her clit along the skin above his dick. "Ummmm," Sara moaned.

"Sara, before you start, I have a little something I want you to wear." Andrew's voice was barely a whisper; she might have missed it, where it not for the bell sounds that accompanied it. She looked down as Andrew held up nipple clamps with a bell on each end and a chain connecting the clamps. "Have you ever worn these?" Sara shook her head no.

"I'm going to put them on loosely and as you grow accustomed to them, we will tighten them," Andrew informed her as he took a breast in her hand, he squeezed it and played with the nipple pulling it, flicking it, and twisting it until it stood straight out, then he clamped it. He repeated the process with her other nipple and then said, "You do have amazing breasts, I was hypnotized watching them bounce as you rode my son." Andrew said his voice filled with lust, "Now I want you to ride me, and remember you can't cum until I tell you too, or you will be punished."

Sara nodded and lifted herself off him and plunged herself back down. They both moaned from the pleasure, Sara closed her eyes and her head fell back as she once again lifted her body and dropped back down again. Sara placed her hands on Andrew's shoulders to help her balance as she slowly built up a quick rhythm. She could feel his hands on her hips encouraging her to go faster with each thrust. She was enjoying the ride when a sharp pinching pain formed in her nipples and sent shockwaves through her system. Andrew had pulled on the chains causing the clamps to bit down harder on her nipple. She gasped out in pain and stopped mid-thrust and looked down at Andrew in surprise. He gave her a warning smile and pulled again. "Oh god," Sara moaned and picked up her pace. This time she felt more pleasure than pain and she found herself looking forward to the tug.

"You are doing well Sara, but how much stimulation can your body handle?" Andrew asked her before he took a nipple in his mouth and flicked it with his tongue.

"Oh yes, Andrew," she cried pulling his head closer to her suck her tit. "I love the way I feel when you lick and suck on my nipples." She heard him moan as he attacked her with his mouth once more.

She had been riding Andrew and enjoying his mouth on her nipples for a good 10 minutes when she heard a small humming sound. Her eyes shot open the moment she felt Andrew press a vibrator up against her clit. She fell forward resting her cheek on the top of his head as she yelled, "Holy hell Andrew, you're going to make me cum."

Sara whined as her breathing picked up.

Andrew's mouth pulled away from her tit "I told you not to cum without permission. You will be disciplined if you disobey." Andrew breathed raggedly in her ear.

"I can't help it, I'm so close. I can't handle riding your big cock, your mouth sucking my nipples, and the vibrations on my clit. It's too much, please let me cum" Sara begged, struggling to breathe or focus on anything other than her approaching orgasm.

"No," Andrew answered slapping her ass and sucked her nipple back into his mouth and started flicking it faster.

It was like he wanted her to come, just so he could punish her, Sara tried to hold it off. She did very well for a few minutes, then Andrew slapped her ass again and Sara let out a loud moan as her orgasm came ripping out of her with such force she heard Andrew cuss. She knew that her orgasm was strong enough it was gripping the hell out of his cock. Exhausted she collapsed against Andrew's warm solid chest.

"I'm sorry Andrew, I tried to hold it, I just couldn't do it anymore," Sara said sounding weak.

"I know you tried, and since you are new to the experience, your punishment will be lighter than it would be in the future, you must learn to control the muscles in your vaginal canal so you can suppress your orgasms. I suggest you practice with my son, so you are better equipped to handle your time with me." Andrew said teasingly.

Andrew stood and carried Sara to the table in the middle of the room and laid her down on her stomach. He stretched her arms out in front of her and used the leather cuffs to fasten her wrists to the table. He walked to the other end of the table and stood behind Sara, she rested her chin on the table and watched him in the mirror wall across from the table. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards him until her hips dangled off the edge of the table. Then she watched as he disappeared behind her. She felt his hands trace their way down her thigh and calf stopping at her ankle. He gave the back of her thigh gentle kisses as she felt the cool smooth leather wrap around her left ankle. Then his hands traced their way back up her left leg and down her right. Finally, both ankles were strapped to the table, spreading her legs far apart. Her bottom half just hanging there, spread open for Andrew to see, and he did. She could see him admiring her ass and pussy in the mirror, pure lust and desire were plastered all over his face.

12