Drunk Sisters Give The Best Bjs Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you going to punish me, Andrew?" Sara asked in a seductive voice.

Andrew smiled, "Don't worry about that, my pet. I promise you will enjoy most of it."

She watched as he walked over to a cooler in the corner, pulled out a cup, and returned. He once again stood behind her and took her ass in his palms and began to massage them. It felt so good; his hands were big and firm with some calluses, probably due to yard work. She began to relax and enjoy her 'punishment' when he slapped her ass so hard she came off the table and yelled.

"What the Hell Andrew?" Sara asked infuriated.

"I warned you, that you would get punished if you came too early. This is just part of it." Andrew leaned down and kissed the spot he had just smacked and then slapped the other cheek.

"Ahhh," Sara cried out as tears started to blind her vision. "Andrew," she whispered.

Another slap, then another, and another. The sound the slaps echoed in the small room. As she lay strapped to the table, she had no other choice but to endure the stinging heat that rippled through her ass. She closed her eye and tried to focus on something else. Then it stopped, and she felt something cold being drug around her skin, calming the burn. Looking in the mirror, she saw that Andrew was tracing her skin with the edge of an ice cube. She began to relax when the hot sting faded into a dull ache. Then she felt that same ice cube being shoved into her pussy.

"Oh..... no, that's so cold take it out," Sara whined, it was so uncomfortable, she could feel the cold needle prick sensation spreading through her pussy, and she didn't like it. Before she could voice her command a second time, Andrew dropped behind her and ran his tongue from her clit to her pussy and sucked up the ice water.

Sara sucked in a deep breath at the unexpected pleasure. "Oh god." She shouted as her muscles tense up. Andrew kept licking and sucking at the cold water as it dribbled out from her lips and down her legs. Even after the ice cube had completely melted, he continued to eat her out. She could now feel her juices going again.

"Andrew?" Sara moaned.

"Yes, my pet?" He answered the vibrations further stimulating her pussy.

"I want to feel your cock in my again." She whined.

"Are you that eager for me my pet? Then beg for it." Andrew said rising and positioning his cock at her entrance but didn't push in.

She tried to wiggle her hips back in hope of forcing him inside of her, but to no avail because he held her hips down to keep them from moving.

"Beg Me to fuck you," he commanded

"Please Andrew, fuck me," Sara begged.

"I don't believe, you Sara. You need to convince me that you want me to ram you with my cock." Andrew answered her squeezing her hips to help maintain his control.

Sara thought for a minute, she knew Colton got off hard when she called him little brother the other night, she wondered if it would have the same effect on Andrew. It was a risky gamble but one that could pay off if the saying 'like father, like son' was true to those too. She decided she would try it, what was the worst that could happen?

Sara turned her head around as much as she could and looked Andrew in the eye, and in her sweetest little girl voice said, "Daddy, I need you to stick your big fat cock in me. Please punish me, daddy."

A few seconds went by as they just stared at each other and Sara thought she might have been wrong about him until he slammed into her hard, deep, and fast. They both let out groans at the pleasure that encased their bodies. Andrew dug his fingers painfully into Sara's hips as he pounded away. Neither said anything, they couldn't if they wanted to. The sex was so good; they couldn't form coherent thoughts. Everything was based on instinct; they could only feel as the adrenaline coursed through their blood, leaving them with an ultimate high.

Sara felt another orgasm building up in her lower belly and her toes began to tingle. "Andrew, I..." she cried out fighting for control.

"I know, I'm close too," Andrew said breathlessly as he picked up the speed of his thrusts, causing Sara to yell out. "Come for me baby," he whispered in her ear as he exploded his load into her pussy.

Sara could feel the warmth of his cum filling her canal, and moaned as his dick jerked up against her G-spot as it extracted the last few drops of seed. "Fucking Hell," Sara yelled as her release ruptured from deep within. Every muscle in her body tensed up, as her body rocked back against Andrews. Her vision blurred and her skin felt like it was on fire, she found it hard to breathe as she rode out wave after wave of intense pleasure. Then she felt Andrew bite into her right shoulder and moan deep and ragged as he took his last plunge inside her depths. They both laid there for a few minutes, their hearts racing and breathing staggered. Finally, she felt Andrew pick himself off of her and felt his limp dick slip from her pussy. She vaguely felt him undoing the cuffs on her ankles, and then her writs. He helped her off the table got her to stand on her feet. As she tried to take the first step, her legs turned to jelly and she almost fell.

"I got you my pet," Andrew said kissing her forehead. He picked her up and carried her across the room. He laid her on her side on top of the bed and crawled in behind her.

Sara lay there in a complete fog, oblivious to the kisses that Andrew spattered across her shoulders, as her heavy eyes began to close.

Sometime later, she found herself waking up next to Andrew on the bed in the corner.

"How do you feel?" Andrew asked, playing with her hair.

"I feel hungry, tired, a little sore, but amazing." Sara giggled. "You were right, I want to do that again."

Andrew smiled, "I figured you might, you are a natural."

"Thank you," She said rolling over to face him. "That was amazing, and I would like to learn more about this room if it is ok with you." Sara sighed closing her eyes again.

Andrew's heart swelled at the idea so making her a sub. But seeing how exhausted she looked, he suggested "Let's take a nap now and when we wake up we will shower and I'll take us out to eat," Andrew suggested.

"You got a deal, Dad," Sara said snuggling into his arms and passing out once more.

'Dad' he thought. He had no idea that hearing her call him daddy and beg for sex at the same time would drive him crazy with lust, but it did. He still had some things to learn himself. He kissed his stepdaughter on the forehead, and he too surrendered to sleep.


12