All Comments on 'Drunk Sisters Give The Best Bjs'

by ridgegirl04

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

First time reading you. Nice story. Good concept. Obviously fiction, but believable, which is the best type of story. Dialogue wasnt bad. And the story was hot. Kinda wish you had made her actual sister instead of step, but still ok. Overall a good job, though you could use an editor. I give you a 5, and hope you will pick up that editor.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not too wild of a story---

My story is a true one with a half-sister that began in 1963 and went on for over 40 years. My sister was born to suck a cock and lick a clit. We did about everything we could in those days considering we did not live in the same house. We had threesomes before we were out of high school with her friends. I had oral sex with girls I would never have had a chance with without Steph's help. She and her friends were all way out of my league in looks and appeal. By being older by two years and going to a different school she was able to get things set up. None of them knew about our family ties just that she loved sucking my dick and me licking her pussy. These things do happen and probably more now than then so this story is not too far off base.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with Jed

I agree with Jed that there are some small grammar issues that am editor will help smoothe your story out for us to read. I give you a five Star aswell with the same hope about an editor. You do have some great story lines but needs to be easier read .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous