Drunk Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!" Cindy groaned as she continued to shake back and forth from the relentless thrusts, "Then fuck me, Norman! Nail your fucking slut! Fuck the wife of your teacher! Fuck me while I talk to my husband! Oh, yes! Just fuck me!"

Once more, Cindy turned to look at Nick, her big 36D tits bouncing lustfully with every thrust from that big cock.

"Hey baby!" She tried to say to her husband as her voice vibrated from the hard fucking, "I'm having such a wonderful night!"

My rock hard dick slammed harder into her and my grip on her slim waist tightened. She couldn't remember ever feeling so full!

"Ohh! Mmmmm! Fuck! Oh, baby, if only you could see me now, getting screwed senseless by your student! Oh! His dick is so fucking big baby! I am such a lucky girl! Oh, yeah! Fuck me, Norman! Oh, baby!" She groaned as she looked at Nick's sleeping face. "You should see my big tits, they're bouncing so fucking hard in this dress that I think they're going to come out! Yeah! Your student's fucking me so hard and so fucking good!"

Harder and harder I pistoned my dick in and out of her tight hole, pushing her closer to her loving husband's face with each thrust, before she thrust herself back onto the invading member. My dick stretched her inside, and her entire body tingled and trembled from the feel of the solidly hard rod stuffing her full.

"Ohhh" She continued to groan as she was fucked harder than she had ever been in her life, there was no love in this sex at all.

"I've waited so long to fuck your tight pussy Cindy!" I growled at her from behind and Cindy groaned loudly in response.

Lust seemed to spark even more in my eyes as I mauled at her tits, and I began to fuck her harder, using her big 36D tits to pull her back and impale her on my dick.

"Oh!" Cindy groaned loudly before once more having to grip the sofa and face Nick to support herself. "Oh, I love it! Fuck, I love being fucked by your big fucking dick! Oh baby, your student is so fucking good! I think I'm going to fucking cum again, baby! Oh, fuck! He's so fucking big! Oh, yes! Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me in front of Nick! Fuck me hard and squeeze my fucking breasts!"

"Look at me Nick, look at your slut wife begging me to fuck her! She's a slut for my big dick! I'm gonna fuck her good, teach! Gonna nail her all night!" I growled and Cindy's moans began to grow louder and louder. "Ohhh, yes! Keep fucking me! I'm your slut! Oohhhhhhhh, yes! Just fuck me!" Grabbing roughly at the knockout blonde's big tits, I ruthlessly slammed my long, hard dick in and out of her tight pussy.

"That's it Cindy, tell Nick how much you love having his student's dick buried in your tight pussy! Tell him how good it feels to have a real man fucking you!" I growled at her as I continued my assault on her tits.

They felt so good. So big and firm, yet my fingers sank into the soft flesh as I squeezed hard.

"Oh, Nick baby, I love your student's dick! It's so big and so hard and he fills me up so fucking much! Fuck! I love it when he fucks me! Oooooohhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Mmmmmm! Yeah! Uh uh uh!" She trailed off as her words failed her and her head fell forward as she enjoyed the fucking she was getting.

I knew I couldn't last much longer, fucking this gorgeous lady and grabbing those big tits, was pushing me over the edge. Her pussy just gripped my dick so tightly!

"I'm going to give you a present soon, Cindy, I hope you like it!" I growled as I roughly squeezed her firm tit flesh before letting go and once more grabbing her slim waist.

"Oh, fuck! NO! DON"T!" She groaned loudly as her head still hung down.

"I can't contain it!"

I couldn't last any longer as I felt my balls burning and the pleasure shooting through me. As my own orgasm grew closer, I watched as Cindy's grip on the sofa tightened and her groans began to turn into the wordless screams of a girl about to cum. This was it, I had finally fucked teacher, and now I was going to deposit all of my scorching seed deep into her hot and horny pussy.

"Oh My God!" Cindy screamed and shuddered violently as the orgasm ripped through her.

As my dick began to expand I rammed my dick hard into Cindy's tight pussy and grabbed a handful of that long smooth hair and yanked her head back so that her ecstasy filled face was right in front of Nick's as she screamed in pleasure.

The feeling of that amazing rod inside her and the immense pleasure of her orgasm. If Nick had woke up she wouldn't have cared that he would have seen his loving wife, bending over me, with her pussy stuffed full of my dick, screaming in orgasm. And then it happened.

Suddenly, my dick expanded and load after load of hot, white, sticky cum, shot deep inside her unprotected pussy, deep into her womb and the orgasm that had started to die off, came back, full on. Her whole body shook and all strength left her body as she floated away in ecstasy with only the feel of my exploding dick inside her.

Load after load shot deep into her body, filling her up and her pussy sucked it all in. It shot deep into her womb. And now, I was filling her with my boiling jism beyond imaginable. With the feel of cum blasting deep inside her, that was when Cindy felt herself collapse down but her mind was still far away as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Nick's dreams had quickly turned erotic, and now he was dreaming of fucking his lovely wife Cindy. It was strange how dreams sometimes felt real. This one certainly did. He could feel the heat of her body next to him, hear her lustful screams as she enjoyed his dick pumping away inside her.

He loved fucking Cindy, and he loved the fact that she was his only to screw, he really was a lucky guy. Little did he know, that his own student was at that moment, sampling that hot pussy that was Nick's alone, right in front of his face, in fact. If he would've just opened his eyes right then, he would have seen his hot wife's beautiful face, contorted in ecstasy as his former student rammed her full of his big, hard dick, over and over again.

From the long and multiple orgasms, Cindy passed out on top of Nick, totally worn out from the fucking she had. Time for me to go, I thought. Taking a few pictures of naked Cindy, I exited the house, there will definitely be a next time.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories