Drunken Christmas with My Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, that feels so good you guys!" I whispered encouragement.

Speeding up my stroking, I really got into it. Until I heard both of them breathing harder. Bursts of hot air were hitting my breasts from both sides as my brothers became more and more worked up. My nipples were tingling like crazy, and so was my pussy. I wish I had a third hand so I could play with myself, too!

Wait a sec. I had at my disposal two very capable boys. Duh.

"Get me off, too," I whimpered, still stroking them.

Leighton didn't hesitate. His hand slid down my body, across my stomach and to my crotch where he immediately started diddling my clit. I sped up my stroking. Their cocks felt extremely hot in my hands. Once he saw what his younger brother was doing, Brayden moved his hand down between my legs too. But instead of battling for access to my clit, my oldest brother went down lower. And then he started to finger me.

"YESS!" I cried out as pleasure bloomed inside my cunt. Both boys were still sucking on my nipples, lapping and worrying at them with lips and tongue and a little bit of teeth. Meanwhile, Leighton was mashing his finger into my clit, rolling it round in circles, while Brayden had two fingers in my pussy, pumping them in and out like a tiny penis.

As my orgasm drew nearer, I sped up my stroking hands without realizing it. Faster I pumped their cocks up and down. Their work on my cunt became more urgent the quicker I pumped them. I started gasping as I felt my orgasm approaching. Faster I slid my hands up and down their shafts, beating them. Oh yes! The air coming out of their noses was getting hotter, and more frequent. Little exhaling wisps came from each of them every half second. I stroked them faster still.

Leighton switched directions on my clit, rolling his fingers in counterclockwise motion suddenly. And he was moving faster, pressing down harder. I felt Brayden's fingers pumping a little more urgently inside my pussy, pushing deeper. Faster. We all moved faster. Our breathing was getting louder. Pleasure was getting stronger. Oh god!

Brayden was the first one to start cumming. I felt a hot spurt of it splash just above my vagina, right into the short patch of red hair I had there. Leighton was a few seconds behind. His first pump of cum streaked across my belly. They both came again at the same time, moaning in unison. Then again. And that set me off.

"UHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" I moaned loudly. Too loud, but I couldn't help it. With four stimulation points happening at the same time on my body, there was just too much pleasure to contain it. My nipples were still being teased and they tingled with pleasure. My clit was exploding with electricity. And inside my cunt, Brayden's fingers continued to pump me, relentlessly.

Both boys continued spewing loads of cum all over my crotch area. A lot of it soiled my pubic hair, which I found arousing for some reason. The pool of cum on my belly had started dripping down my sides onto the bed.

The three of us slowed our party at the same time, without a word. Everyone's hands and mouths were still in the same position, but once we stopped, nobody moved again. Brayden's fingers were stuck all the way inside my cunt. Leighton's finger was pressed firmly against my clit. And both boys still had a hold of each of my breasts, using their teeth to hang onto them.

Finally we all let go and they each rolled onto their backs. Cool air made me shiver as it reached all four pleasure points on my body at once. Wow, what a morning wake up! And best of all, my headache was completely gone. Amazing. Had I just discovered the cure for a hangover? I giggled to myself. Ok, so maybe I was still a little buzzed from the night before.

Just then, I heard my father call down the stairs from the kitchen, "Breakfast is ready, kids. Come and get it!"

The three of us shared very meaningful glances back and forth. And Brayden was finally grinning just like his brother. Well, this was definitely going to be a Christmas to remember.

[part 05]

Christmas day was fun and weird at the same time. My dad never questioned why I came up from the basement. I purposely sent my brothers up first to "distract" my parents. I was a total mess, covered in cum as I was. Of course, I wiped myself down as best I could on their sheets and then tugged on my pajamas before heading up. But then I made a b-line for the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. I swear my vagina leaked fluid for over twenty minutes while I was in there. It made me giggle.

We opened presents with my parents and then my mom made us a big, hearty breakfast. The day was full of the usual traditions: Watching A Christmas Story and then each of us dozing on and off throughout the day. And of course, my dad made a double batch of eggnog for the day. I tried to take it easy, considering the binge I went on the night before. But by the time we were all snuggled down to watch Die Hard (arguably the most authentic Christmas movie of all time), I had more than a buzz going.

Two hours later, the movie was over and the eggnog was spent. The entire household was giddy and nearly drunk. But it was time for bed. At least for my parents. I did head off to my own room, but I knew I wouldn't stay there long. I waited until I heard my parents amble into their bedroom and then gave it another fifteen minutes before making my way down to my brothers' basement "romper room". I laughed to myself at the name in my head.

When I rounded the corner at the bottom of the steps and looked across the room to where my brothers' bed was, they were both staring at me, each holding a bottle of beer in one hand. And grinning. And they were once again quite shirtless. Oh how that made my stomach flutter! I flung myself onto the foot of their bed, lying on my stomach. Leighton offered me a beer, which I took and started drinking immediately. I noticed there were three more bottles. He must have found a six pack somewhere in the fridge. My buzz from the eggnog was still kicking in, so the beer was a nice way to extend it.

"So," I said to nobody in particular, while holding the end of the beer bottle against my lower lip and slowly turning it.

"What's up, Teresa?" Leighton asked. When I looked at him, he was still grinning. He was always grinning. It was like there was some eternal inside joke that only he was privy to. But it was infectious and I soon found myself smiling back.

Finally I added, "You guys gave me a seriously good fucking last night!"

Brayden started coughing and when I looked over at him, he was wiping beer from his chin. Leighton laughed and then said, "Yeah, and we gave you quite a shower this morning, too." He winked at me, letting his eyes blatantly gaze at my chest.

Pushing myself up, I stared back and forth between my two brothers. Then, feeling giddy, warm and pleasantly horny, I leaned forward a little and whispered, "You like my little boobies, Leigh?"

He chuckled and then said, "Uh huh. They're perfect."

Handing my beer to Leighton to hold, I crossed my arms in front of myself and quickly tugged my pajama top up over my head, shaking my head to straighten my hair once I had it off. Out of the corners of my eyes, I could just see the shiny, red strands of hair as it settled over my shoulders, some draping down the front of chest.

Looking back and forth between the two brothers, I slowly reached a hand up to my chest and started rubbing one of my nipples. The pleasure was immediate and intense. I could sometimes get myself off just by playing with my tits. But the purpose of doing it just then was to arouse the two hunks who were lying in bed with me. I didn't expect the tickle that erupted in my crotch, though. My eyes tried to flutter closed.

"Jesus," I heard Brayden whisper, breathlessly.

I swung my head toward him, letting my hand drop from my boob. He was staring at my chest, eyes wide and mouth open. His bottle of beer was dangling dangerously to the side in his hand, forgotten. Turning back toward Leighton, I saw him watching his brother stare at me. And he was grinning. I nodded toward my beer that he was still holding and he gave it back to me. Taking a long swig from it, I emptied all but a mouthful from the bottle. Then, feeling bold, I got up on my knees and shimmied closer to Brayden. His eyes were glued to my breasts as they drew nearer.

When I bumped into my oldest brother's feet, I stopped moving. Slowly his eyes lifted from my naked chest to my face. He blinked. Then I held my bottle in front of me like I was making a toast. Nodding, I slowly lowered it toward my chest. His eyes followed like it was a lodestone. When I reached my left breast, I started tilting the bottle above it.

"Want to taste?" I asked seductively, teasingly. I tipped the bottle a little more, feeling the liquid at the bottom splash its way up the neck. Tilting it even more, it was past the halfway point. I could see the gulp of beer pooling just below the neck inside the bottle, about to spill out onto my tit.

Brayden didn't move or say anything. He just stared. I turned the beer another inch and, just as a drop of liquid dripped from the tip, Leighton was there. His head moved underneath the bottle in a blur. His mouth opened just beneath my breast and his head was angled upward so he could catch the beer as I poured it. Staring down at him, I started giggling as I tilted the bottle the rest of the way. Beer spilled from the head, splashed over my breast and nipple and went mostly into the middle of my brother's mouth.

Leighton swallowed the beer in one gulp and then turned his head so his mouth covered my entire nipple and half my breast. He started to suck on it. Lifting my head and staring at his older brother, I couldn't help myself from moaning. His tongue tickled the tip of my nipple while his lips compressed the skin around my tit. He was being gentle and I liked it. Moaning again, I kept staring at Brayden over Leighton's head.

My oldest brother was clearly aroused as he watched my other brother suck on my breast. And after a few minutes, Leighton switched to the other tit. When I looked down my chest, I saw that the one he had been working on was sticking out half an inch. I was breathing hard as he worried at my right nipple.

"Why so quiet?" I whispered to Brayden as he continued to stare at what Leighton was doing to me. He shrugged uncomfortably. Feeling brazen and undeniably horny (how could I help it with my nipples being suckled so thoroughly?), I leaned forward, until I was hovering over my oldest brother's legs. His younger brother still clung to my teat, his mouth latched on and making sucking noises. Brayden shied away from me, a look of panic on his face that made me frown.

I decided he was just apprehensive about being turned on by his own sister. Which, in my mind, was pish posh at this point. Who cares? We had already done the worst. My two brothers had already fucked me. At the same time, no less. What was there to be nervous about?

Leighton's lips squeezed around my nipple and I couldn't help but moan. That spurred me on and I felt my arm start to move before my brain caught up. When my hand pressed down between Brayden's legs, I found an erect cock waiting for me, beneath the blanket. A salacious smile sprang up on my face. I felt wicked when I looked up at my oldest brother's face. A look of alarm was in his eyes, but I didn't back down. Slowly stroking his already hard penis through the blanket, I asked teasingly, "You like watching your brother suck my tits, don't you?"

Brayden swallowed but didn't say anything. He squirmed again and then whispered my name, "Teresa..."

Did he want me to stop? Hell no. Suddenly, Leighton pulled his mouth away from my nipple, sucking in a deep, gasping breath. I gasped, too as cool air sent a shiver through my body. He looked at his older brother and said, "Come on, bro. Let her have some fun. It's Christmas."

Brayden sighed but didn't do anything to stop what I was doing. So I kept rubbing him, a little more vigorously, until he let out a soft breath of air and I saw his eyes start to flutter. Taking that as a sign to continue, I kept stroking him through the covers until he let out a little moan and then shifted on the bed. I knew I had him. To hell with his unspoken protests. Reaching my other hand out, I took hold of the blanket and slowly pulled it down. I had to stop masturbating him so I could get it over his crotch.

My eyes opened wide in shock as I stared at a very long, very hard and very very naked cock.

"When the fuck did you take your pants off, dude?" Leighton asked, sounding just as surprised as me.

Brayden shrugged nervously and then stuttered, "I-I wh-when you wen-went to use the bathroom."

His younger brother whistled between his teeth and then started shaking his head with a grin as he said, "Oh man, you horny fuck!"

All I could do was lick my lips as I stared at the untamed beast before me. It was mesmerizing. With a shake of my head, I lifted my gaze to his. A grin spread across my face and I lowered my voice so it sounded sultry, asking, "Is this because you were hoping I'd come fuck you again?"

Brayden shook his head, swallowing. "No, I...," he trailed off. Then he sighed and closed his eyes as he whispered, "Maybe."

Reaching out, I took the beer that he was holding out of his hand. It was still half full. Holding it up in front of my mouth, I asked seductively, "And what if I just want to blow you tonight?"

"Christ, sis!" Leighton said from beside me. "You're a fucking hornball, too!" Then he chuckled and muttered, "But so am I, so I ain't judging."

Still staring at Brayden, I watched as he swallowed again. His eyes kept drooping down to my chest, so I pushed it forward a little, giving him a better view of my boobs. Then I tilted the beer against my lips and drank it, swallowing in large gulps until there was only a little bit left. It was warm, but I didn't care. Licking my lips, I turned my attention to his massive boner once more. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips to the side of it and then let them part around it while tilting my head down so my open mouth was facing up toward the tip. Carefully, I raised the beer above his cock and tipped it until beer started spilling down his shaft. Some of it made it into my mouth.

Once the bottle was empty, I dropped it onto the bed and then proceeded to lick Brayden's shaft, cleaning the beer from top to bottom. He started moaning while I did it.

"Damn that's hot," Leighton hissed as he watched the sexy scene.

Circling my oldest brother's shaft until I was looking at my other brother, I smiled around the cock nestled between my lips. Then, very blatantly, I let my eyes trail down his body until I was staring at his crotch. Although his chest was bare, he was still wearing his pajama bottoms. He got my request without uttering a word. I watched through a haze of lust as Leighton quickly took his pants off and then got up on his knees beside me. His cock was raging hard, the tip shiny and purple. This whole scene was arousing as hell.

When he shuffled closer to me, I pulled my lips away from Brayden's cock and took his younger brother's erection into my mouth. Then I started working him over with my lips and tongue, pushing my head forward to take him deeper.

"Fuck, sis!" Leighton breathed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Brayden's cock starting to twitch just under where I was going to town on his brother. That added fuel to my already stoked arousal. Closing my eyes, I focused on giving Leighton the best blowjob he's ever had. His moans seemed to tell me he was enjoying it a lot. Speeding up the plunging thrusts of my head, his penis started getting hotter as he penetrated my mouth. His moaning grew louder and he started to sway on his knees until he put his hands on my head to steady himself.

With a quick backward movement, I yanked my mouth off his cock. That made him gasp and he fell forward from the motion, but caught himself by slapping one hand on his brother's thigh. Both of us were breathing heavily as I turned my gaze toward Brayden's face once more.

"You want some, too?" I whispered, letting the corners of my mouth curl up into a wicked smile.

"God yesss," he practically wheezed at me and I realized he was breathing heavily, too.

Unable to resist the urge, I dove at the larger cock beneath me and wrapped my lips around the head. I put everything I could into that blowjob. One hand was already wrapped around the base, stroking him while I blew his upper half. He was way too big to take it all in. Although...

With a smack of my lips, I lifted my face off my oldest brother's shaft. Then I said, "Hold me steady, Leigh." My other brother started moving immediately without me even looking his way. The bed bounced and I felt him moving around behind me. When his hands grabbed hold of my waist, I sucked in a deep breath and then dove forward again, plunging my lips around Brayden's pole once more. He started moaning immediately.

Wrapping my fingers around the base of his monstrous rod, I used my neck to push my mouth down. His penis filled my mouth near to bursting, but I didn't relent. Blinking my eyes, I noticed my red hair was splayed around me, draped over Brayden's thighs. His cock hit the back of my throat and I paused, breathing in deeply through my nose. My lips were straining to surround his girth. Swallowing, I drew in several more breaths and then closed my eyes. Trying to relax my throat muscles, I slowly pushed my head down further, feeling his cock sink deeper into the back of my throat. I was starting to choke on it, but I kept at it. Straining to take even more of him in my mouth, I suddenly couldn't breathe. Not even through my nose. But I kept going anyway.

Brayden started moaning just then, loudly. And he was breathing heavily. His dick seemed to be vibrating in the back of my throat. I felt his body shaking and then he whispered urgently, "I'm gonna cum, Teresa!"

Just then, something else was happening. My mouth was so stuffed with cock that I couldn't even grunt. I felt my pants pulled down just past my butt cheeks and then Leighton's cock was pressing urgently at my ass. My very very sore ass. He was trying to butt fuck me again! Whipping my head upward, I yanked my mouth off Brayden's massive cock, gasping when I was able to breathe again. Turning my head sideways, I peered behind me and cried, "Not my ass! It still hurts--OH!"

Something wet and hot splashed against my cheek. Instinct took over and I turned my head back down to see, just as a second stream of cum erupted from my oldest brother's cock. I closed my eyes out of a survival reaction as my brother continued pumping his load all over my face. Blindly, I opened my mouth and groped around like a fish out of water until I found the head once more. Just as another stream of cum spewed forth, I wrapped my lips around it and felt the liquid pool at the back of my throat. Immediately, I descended, lapping at his cock while he continued to cum in my mouth.

Fortunately, my other brother had heard my plea and his invading cock withdrew from my anus, sliding along my perineum instead. The head dipped into the shallow cavity of my opening as he angled it up a little. He didn't pause, though. A second later, his cock slid up into my pussy, penetrating me. Pleasure exploded in my cunt and my eyes opened wide. That was a mistake. Brayden's cum was still clinging to my face and the second I lifted my lids, it dripped down onto my eyeballs. They both started stinging immediately which made me cry out in shock.

Leighton had no idea about my facial plight and his cock started moving, relentless. From behind, and still holding me steady with his hands, he started to plow into me. I could feel his legs pressing against my pajama pants which were still wrapped around my thighs, but they didn't seem to be impeding his movement at all. His cock invaded my pussy, thrusting forward and back. Inside my mouth, his older brother was still spewing his creamy load. Everything started to tingle inside me. My pussy was on fire with pleasure, ravaged as it was by my next of kin. The angle his cock was entering my vagina was causing me to convulse with pleasure. The head of his cock was hitting the upper wall of my canal with each forward thrust. He was totally going to town on me. And I could hear him grunting from his efforts.