Drunken Christmas with My Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swallowing, I tried to keep myself from drowning. It was a desperate fight for life. My mouth was filled completely, stuffed to the absolute limit from Brayden's mound of flesh. Yet his cum continued to stream from his tip, overflowing my mouth beyond its capacity. My only solution was to swallow continuously. I could feel his thick cum running down my tubes into my stomach. Meanwhile, Leighton seemed to have worked himself into a frenzy. He was really going at it, taking me from behind. Hard. His cock penetrated me, digging deep, and I could hear his hips slapping against my ass cheeks.

I focused on stroking Brayden's cock again, moving my hand up and down. I don't even know why. He was already cumming. But something about it made me horny. And it was helping my orgasm come to the surface. I wanted to moan, to cry out. But to do that, I would have to expel my oldest brother's cock from my mouth and I wasn't willing to do that. Not while he was still cumming. Oh god, I had swallowed so much cum! I stroked him faster. Leighton fucked me harder. His cock was like a well-oiled piston thrusting in and out of my vagina. My orgasm was rising fast, getting close.

Finally, Brayden was done spewing his load. But I wasn't done with him. I kept sucking him. If anything, I went at it more diligently. Until he started groaning, whimpering for me to stop. Uh. No. No way Jose. Fat chance in hell. I had his massive cock in my mouth and I wasn't about to give it up. So I just kept blowing him. While Leighton kept fucking me. He thrust harder and I bobbed my head faster. Minutes went by and all I could hear was the rhythmic slap-slap-slapping of my brother's hips against my ass combined with my sloppy sounding slathering blowjob. We sped up in unison. My head was bobbing up and down as fast as it could. Leighton was railing me with wild abandon. I could literally feel Brayden's cock trying to shrink in my mouth, but I wouldn't let it. He was whimpering and begging me to stop. No. My hand was still wrapped around the base of it, so I started stroking him even faster.

Suddenly, Brayden's whimpering stopped. I kept going. Leighton continued to plow me and I could feel his cock pumping in and out of my cunt a few times a second. He was breathing heavily, grunting above me. His hips kept banging into my ass, making a spanking sound. I didn't care. My attention was mostly focused on Brayden's cock. And the fact that it had stopped shrinking.

Pleasure exploded in my chest, on one of my breasts. Gasping, I realized that Leighton had reached a hand underneath me and was fondling one of my tits. He squeezed it. Then his other hand cupped the second breast and just like that, he was using my boobs for leverage while he railed me. It hurt as he tugged on my sacks of flesh, but the pleasure was more than the pain so I endured it. My orgasm started to build exponentially. And my blowjob of his older brother was getting very sloppy. Spit was drooling everywhere. It oozed down his shaft, coating my stroking hand. And maybe a little of his cum from his earlier orgasm, still dripping from my face.

Leighton's hands let go of my breasts and quickly slid down my sides. When he reached my hips, I felt his fingers dig into my love handles. With renewed vigor, I felt my brother's intense thrusting grow aggressively stronger and harder. He was railing me with a fiery passion I had never experienced during sex. His cock probed and penetrated my cunt, forcing my canal to open wider despite my clenched muscles. His pelvis was smacking hard against my ass with each forward push. With Brayden's tower of flesh invading my mouth, all I could do was whimper. I wanted to cry out, to moan, to wail. Instead, more drool rolled down my oldest brother's shaft.

"I'm gonna cum in you, little sis!" Leighton cried out, sounding wild and feral. He was breathing raggedly while he railed me.

"Mmm hmmm," was all I could get out, the sounds barely making it out of my mouth around his brother's cock.

Leighton was thrusting into me, over and over again, getting faster. Wilder. And while he was considerably smaller than his older brother, the sheer raw force of his movement was sparking more and more pleasure within me. Like a wildfire, my orgasm erupted. I couldn't help it. I couldn't contain it. I heard myself screaming around Brayden's cock. My body shook from the force of my climax. Unable to resist, I started lapping wildly at the tip of the penis that was buried in my mouth. I waggled my tongue at the little indent near the tip. All the while, my middle brother continued to rail me even as my pussy contracted around his incessant thrusts.

"Oh yeah!" Leighton cried out, yanking himself forward so hard that I heard an echoing smack of skin on skin fill the room. Then he held himself still, while my body twitched.

I forced my head to move faster, bobbing up and down on Brayden's cock. I felt his hands sliding up my arms. My body convulsed from my orgasm that was raging within me. I felt my pussy compulsively squeezing the cock that was wedged inside it.

"Fucking hell!" Leighton bellowed as his hands gripped me even tighter.

Then he started to unload inside my cunt. My own orgasm expanded, getting even stronger as I felt his seed pumping into me. I continued slurping my way up and down my oldest brother's shaft, slobbering it with spit. It was the messiest blowjob I had ever given.

Brayden's hands reached my neck, wrapping around it. I compressed my lips as much as I could around the gargantuan pole filling my mouth, despite being stretched so tautly. His fingers moved past my neck, twining their way into my hair that was still splayed out around my face. Then he was tugging my head down. The tip of his cock breached the back of my throat and I felt panic well up within me. But I didn't resist as he pulled my head down even more. I felt myself gagging as he pulled me harder, more urgently. The head of his cock pushed deeper into my throat. I couldn't breathe.

Just then Leighton moaned and I felt his cock expel one more load inside my cunt. He was still holding onto my hips, although he had stopped thrusting. His cock was lodged firmly in my pussy. I felt my own orgasm starting to taper down. My body was buzzing from it, but I had gone past the peak of my climax.

All that was left was a mouthful of cock. No, more than a mouthful. A mouth and throat full. Groping around with my hand, I realized that there was still a bit of exposed skin on the lower half of Brayden's cock. So I started stroking him.

"Uummm nnn mmmyy ooouth," I managed to moan a few unintelligible words with my mouth stuffed full.

Brayden's hands tugged at my head, pulling me upward. I felt his cock slide out of the depths of my throat and suddenly I could breathe again, through my nose. I took in several deep breaths until I felt his body starting to shake. His hands on my head clamped down, holding me rigidly. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against the roof of my mouth.

And then the explosions began.

I started swallowing immediately. With his massive cock in my mouth, there just wasn't any room for his cum to pool. Except the back of my throat. Reflex took over. I couldn't help it. Gush after gush of cum pumped out of him, and I continued to swallow. I felt like I was gagging on his cum, but I loved it. I loved it so much, my pussy started to tingle again. Clenching down as hard as I could around Leighton's shaft that was still wedged inside, I started making mewling, whimpering noises.

Brayden came again, just as I started to inhale some air, and suddenly I felt something in my nose. Blowing out instinctively, cum drooled from my nostrils, stinging. Then I started to cough around his dick. He came again with a bellowed moan.

And then it was over. Everything seemed to stop all at once. The room was filled with the sounds of our heavy, labored breathing. All three of us. Leighton's cock was still inside my pussy. My mouth was still wrapped around Brayden's shaft. But nobody was moving anymore. Nobody was cumming anymore. The aftermath of pleasure remained, my body abuzz. But I also felt weak. Our little jenga tower of sex wavered and then we all just sort of collapsed. Both of my brothers' cocks slid out of me at the same time. I gasped, breathing in deep. I felt like my vagina was trying to suck in air, too.

My body felt like jelly as I lay there in between the two of them. I couldn't focus on anything. I was on sexual overload. I tried to concentrate but instead, I passed out.

[part 06]

Pleasure was coursing through my body when I woke the next morning. My body was moving. Rocking, more like. And something was inside me, the source of my pleasure. Blinking my eyes open, I found myself staring up at my oldest brother. He was lying on top of me, fucking me. My pussy was stretched to the limit as he thrust himself inside over and over again. He was grunting.

"Oh god, Brayden," I moaned.

He looked down at me, staring into my eyes. He kept plunging himself into me while he stared. Then he muttered a whisper, "Sorry Teresa." But he didn't stop fucking me.

Shaking my head, I tried to smile at him, but my lips writhed as I moaned again. The pleasure was too intense to smile. "Nothing..." I panted. "To..." I moaned. "Be..." I breathed harder. "Sorry..." I was struggling to get the words out. "About!" And he just kept pushing himself into me with that thick, hefty rod.

Brayden's face was covered in lust and his muscles looked strained. "You were already so wet when I started, I couldn't help it..."

I giggled between gasps.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

Pleasure swirled around inside me, in my belly, in my crotch. My clitoris tingled where my brother's pelvis was mashing against it while he rocked forward and back. His cock continued to plunge into my pussy. He wasn't going as deep as he had the other night, but it didn't matter. He was so big, I felt completely and utterly stuffed full and then some. God I loved it!

Brayden grunted, continuing to thrust into me. I squirmed, trying to get enough leverage to help with the activity, but I could barely move. It didn't really matter, though. His movement alone was enough. My mind was a mess. I knew I was completely ruined on the subject of sex. How could I ever be with anyone other than my brothers after this? Nobody would be able to fill my needs like they could.

"What's funny?" he repeated, never slowing.

I managed to smirk up at him before I had to moan again. Then I whispered, "I'm probably so wet because I'm still full of Leighton's cum from last night."

"Fuck," Brayden said in response. For a second, I thought he was going to stop fucking me. But he never slowed and, a few seconds later, he muttered again, "Fuck!" Then his thrusting grew even stronger, more intense. I felt like a rag doll beneath him.

"FUCK!" my oldest brother cried out loudly as he thrust forward once more, his cock digging deeper than it had. I felt the tip plunging up into my belly.

And then he was unloading inside of me.

Wrapping my arms around his back, I pulled myself up and mashed my face against his shoulder, cooing, "Ooooh, that's it Brayden... fill your little sister's cunny!" I had never used such "dirty" talk in my life, but it just felt right. He continued to pump his semen into me for what felt like hours, until he was completely spent. Then he stopped moving, breathing heavily. I was still impaled on his mammoth pole.

"Leighton?" I asked, trying to locate my other brother. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was there, watching all of this.

"Yo," he called from somewhere behind his older brother.

Breathing heavily, I spoke through hushed breaths, "I'm gonna need you to finish what your brother started." My pussy was tingling insanely, but not enough to get the climax that I needed, without some help.

Brayden cried out as he was suddenly pushed sideways. His long spear-like cock slid out of me like a sword leaving its sheath and I gasped. Leighton didn't even hesitate as he climbed on top of me, wriggling between my legs. I had only a few seconds of reprieve before I felt another cock plunge right up inside my pussy. The difference in size was so significant, I knew I could identify which brother was fucking me even if I was blindfolded.

But size didn't matter. Leighton began plunging himself in and out of me right away. And he held nothing back, as I had completely expected. He didn't seem to care at all that my vagina was already full of cum. I heard him grunting and moaning, straining to go faster. He reached his hands down to my ass and lifted my hips so he could lunge even harder into me.

My middle brother had a way of gyrating his hips that was different than his big brother's technique. Where Brayden just plunged straight ahead, diving deeper than his little brother could reach, Leighton probed and prodded the sides of my canal, pressing against me in ways that his older brother hadn't touched. It started setting off sparks of pleasure that made me moan. And once my moans started, I literally couldn't stop. My body rocked beneath him as he urgently fucked me. And the whole affair was extremely noisy. There was a wet, squishy sound that reverberated around the room. I could literally feel the pools of cum sloshing around in my cunt. Two loads were already inside me, with a third on its way. That thought alone made my body swirl with pleasure. And just like that, my first orgasm began.

As the throes of ecstasy washed over me, I opened my mouth and whimpered, "Kiss me." Leighton didn't even hesitate. His lips mashed against mine so hard, our teeth clicked together. Our tongues lashed out, attacking each other. Meanwhile his hips continued their urgent thrusting and his cock plunged into the heart of my orgasm. I moaned into his mouth as our lips writhed, opening and closing around each other. My brother's tongue started pushing and retreating from my mouth, matching the rhythm of his plunging staff as it ravaged my pussy. Everything sped up. My orgasm grew stronger, louder, until I felt like I was about to scream. Harder he thrust, our bodies vibrating together. I started whimpering around his lips, "Mmm hmm mmm mmm hmmm." I was breathing heavily through my nose.

Finally, my brother broke away from our kiss, gasping into the air. He pushed his chest up until he was at an angle. He had his hands on either side of my shoulders. His hips continued to thrust forward and back, his cock penetrating me relentlessly. My body was convulsing. Suddenly, I felt something warm brush the side of my chest. I couldn't manage to get my eyes open to look. The scene was just too intense. But I knew it was Brayden. And when his lips closed around one of my breasts, taking my nipple into his mouth, I finally did scream. Fortunately, I managed to clap my hand over my mouth just in time. How would we explain a passionate scream to our parents?

The electric sensations of pleasure surging through my body were making me insane. My oldest brother was lapping and sucking at my nipple while Leighton continued his inexorable plunging into my cunt. "OH MY GOD!" I cried out, audible despite my hand over my mouth.

And then a brand new orgasm began, right over top of the previous one. It literally crashed into me. My body bucked wildly, violently beneath the assault of pleasure. I felt myself convulsing and nothing I could do kept me from thrashing. Brayden's head lifted with my chest, then fell back down, his lips never once leaving my tit. His tongue was still caressing my nipple, which created waves of pleasure that connected somewhere between my bosom and crotch.

"Jesus Christ, Teresa!" Leighton cried out. Then I felt his cock throbbing within me, just as it began to unload. I could feel each gush of cum as he squirted deep inside of me. I swear I could hear it splashing against the pool of cum that was already in there. My pussy had never been so full of cum in my life.

Still pumping his cock in and out of me, I felt him cum eight times. His semen felt hot as it coated the inside of my vagina. My orgasm was still raging even as he finally collapsed on top of me, breathing shallow, ragged breaths. He sounded frenzied. His collapse forced Brayden to pull away from my boob and then my breasts mashed up against Leighton's chest. My body continued to flail with convulsions, although they were coming less intensely. I could feel my heart beating rapidly still.

Leighton's cock was shrinking. It felt weird but I liked it. Giving a gentle heave, he pulled himself out of me with a gurgling slurp and rolled onto his back beside me. Together, the three of us lay there in silence, catching our breath. Slowly, I came down from my high, although my body continued to shudder. As I lay there, I started to feel a pool of liquid spilling out of me. Good lord. Good fucking lord.

[part 07]

When I woke up, it was almost noon the day after Christmas. I didn't even remember falling asleep! Jesus, my brothers had literally fucked me until I passed out! Neither of them was in bed with me when I looked around, and I could hear footsteps from upstairs. I wondered what they had told my parents as to why I was asleep in their bed. Oh well.

Fortunately, neither of my parents questioned me when I came upstairs a few minutes later. I was sore. Literally everywhere. I had to walk carefully so nobody would question what was wrong with me. "Gee, mom, ya know? I don't know if it was Brayden's monster cock driving up into my belly or Leighton's frantic fucking that did it. But I feel like I just spent six hours at the gym!" I laughed inside my own head at the silly thought.

The day went by rather uneventfully. No more eggnog. Although everyone was still off from work and me and my brothers weren't due to fly to our respective hometowns until after the weekend, I think we had all had our fill of "holiday cheer". I did a load of laundry, including cleaning my soiled pajamas. My parents retired early, around eight o'clock. I didn't even bother going to my own room, other than to put my pajamas back on. We three siblings sat in the living room until we were all sure mom and dad were asleep and then we headed downstairs together. Nobody said a word.

I was way too sore to even attempt having sex again. But I had something else in mind. Brayden stripped out of his clothes right in front of me, which I thought was interesting. When he leaned over to step into his pajama bottoms, I made a sound which made him look over at me. Shaking my head, I just grinned at him. He shrugged and let his pajamas drop to the floor. Then he turned toward the bed and as he pulled back the covers, I got a good look at his non-erect penis. It was still huge. Easily five inches soft. Maybe six. It was... amazing. And, not surprisingly, seeing it made my mouth start to water.

"Should I get naked, too?" Leighton called from the other side of the bed.

"What do you think?" I asked as I glanced toward him. He was shirtless, but still wore his jeans from the day. He smirked at me and then quickly unbuttoned his pants and kicked them off. I stared at his dangling dick, too. It was way smaller than his brother's. Like, half the size. It almost looked kind of cute, in a way. It dawned on me that this was the first time I had seen either of them in their flaccid state since our little acrobatic sessions had started a few days ago. The thought made me giddy.

Both boys settled into bed with the covers pulled up just past their knees. That meant that both of their naked cocks were still on display. I was the only one still wearing my clothes. They were each staring at me. It was a wonder that Brayden didn't look apprehensive anymore. Instead, he looked almost... anticipatory.

I decided to break the ice by saying bluntly, "I want to blow both of you at the same time."