All Comments on 'Drunken Daughter Ch. 05'

by Zoomie69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dmbdriver1dmbdriver1almost 6 years ago
dmbdriver1

I'm happy to see how far you have been able to run with one small story idea. You sure went a lot farther then I would've been able to myself. I guess when you stay in school and get a education you find it easier to write stories as good as these are. I hope you find my last idea interesting enough to give it a go. Best wishes in what you decide to do. I know if I had done this story I would've had the daughter and half her friends pregnant by part 2 if not part 3. But that's just me. Keep going, you have a hell of a story going here.

Zoomie69Zoomie69almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You are kind, I did not finish high school, but did get my GED and some college. Two auto accidents made it impossible to get through Calculus, so I didn't get to finish my BSEE. You could follow my path and at least finish whatever is incomplete. Good luck in you life's path whatever you decide to do. Z69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a good story up until the unnecessary fighting at the hotel, on the plane, heck none of it was necessary and made me lose interest and just skipped to here so I could leave a comment. It started out strong and ended lazy on stupidity fights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I fail to understand how one of the most poorly written stories on this website, a story you can't even vote on, can stay at number one for as long as it has been. It appears that the rating is based only on amount of visits. Pure crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous