Drunken Deepthroat

Info
After a night with friends, my wife ravishes my cock. (two voices M/F)
254 words
3.95
45.3k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueensBear
QueensBear
21 Followers



We had a couple of friends over the other night and my wife had a couple of drinks. Fortunately for me, her already high sex drive goes over the top when she is intoxicated. She woke me up earlier in the day by wanting her face fucked (a desire which I was happy to accommodate) and then begged for my cum on her face. If that was how our day ended, I would have beenperfectly happy. I mean, how many guys have their wives ask for this kind of thing on a regular basis (and it is pretty regular)?

After our guests left, we were snuggling in bed and she couldn't keep her hands off me. She asked me what I wanted to do, so I told her that I wanted her lips around my cock again and to cum down her throat. Unless she asks for it on her body somewhere, she always swallows every drop. She is truly one of those girls who just loves cum. She is, indeed, a good little slut.

Anyway, this is the audio from a video we made that night. Sorry, she won't let me share the visual part. We lead professional lives and it might be a bit....compromising. I don't think her colleagues or clients would think very highly of her after seeing her impale her face on my cock or beg me to shoot my cum down her throat. Their loss. Hope you enjoy hearing her worshiping my cock. I know I did!

-Bear

--:--
--:--
1.0
QueensBear
QueensBear
QueensBear
21 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first “good girl” got me wet, the second got me started playing along with you two. Such a hot, intimate moment you brought us all into. Definitely need more audio from you both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

So fucking hot! I envy you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice audio. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you had such fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you...

...very much. A couple can be listened to hardly ever here. Not only that's why I liked your audio so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fuck, I wish that were me

Share this

Similar Stories

Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 01 Picked up by a girl at a bar, I get more then I expected.in Transgender & Crossdressers
High Beams in a Dark Alley A girl with no bra gets fucked in an alley.in Erotic Couplings
Penis Fish It's not a worm. It's something else, and it wants her.in Erotic Horror
A Christmas (Virtual?) Cuckold Joanie will do anything to keep her Atlanta sins secret.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Secret Glory Hole Addiction A slut is addicted to glory holes.in Fetish
More Stories