Drunken Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to explore her pussy with my tongue, then removed it and licked all around her lips. I licked from as low down her lips as possible. I used my hands to pull her arse cheeks apart to allow me to have more access to her hot little snatch. I licked all the way up past the entry to her pussy, all the way up past and over her puckered little arse hole. Vicki let out another loud moan. I began to concentrate on her little brown hole, rimming her, as I slid my fingers from my left hand back into her pussy. "OOOHHH... MY... G...GOD! That feels...A..A...Amazing!" Vicki struggled to say.

The new sensation of being rimmed took effect. I continued to rim her tiny little hole, whilst fingering her pussy for several more minutes.

My tongue began to tire and I was desperate to fuck her. I moved my right hand down to my cock and wanked it a bit to get it as hard as possible. It was solid!

I got up, pulled my T-shirt off and moved in towards Vicki's Perfect arse. She looked amazing, her shoulder blades just about visible through her toned sim back, leading down her spine to her tight slim waist, her slightly wider hips and then her arse. She really enjoyed me rimming her, I wondered if there was a chance I could fuck her arse?

I took hold of my cock and positioned the head at her pussy lips, I moved my rock hard cock up and down a bit to slide it into her hot little hole. I gently pushed my hips forward and eased my cock in a few inches. As I pushed in my foreskin pushed back and Vicki's, gorgeous, pussy enveloped my shaft and I felt the heat form her pussy through the end of my cock. It felt amazing. I had to pause for a second so that I didn't cum immediately. I placed my hands on her tight, toned waist and held her tight as I eased my cock all the way in. it was now my turn to let out a loud deep moan. I withdrew my cock and with my hands firmly on her waist, pulling back onto her hip bones, I pushed back in and pulled her back onto me. As I was fucking her I began to pick up some speed, my hips bashing into her soft peachy arse cheeks on every forward stroke. Vicki and I were both breathing heavy and loudly moaning. "Yes, Fuck me harder!" Vicki asked. I started slamming my cock in as hard as I could, my balls slamming into her. Vicki Lowered her head onto the back of sofa and moved her forearms there too. This pushed her arse up higher. She looked amazing. I was getting very close to cumming. "Fuck me!" Vicki begged.

"Harder!" She encouraged.

I was pounder her as hard as I could. "Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum." Vicki announced.

"Me too" I replied.

I didn't slow down the pace and continued to fuck her as hard as I could. Pulling my cock out to the hilt and ramming it back in. I felt Vicki's tight little body tighter up and shudder as she climaxed. This sent em over the edge and I began to cum. The 1st shot exploded out of my cock, deep into her pussy. I slammed back in as the 2nd and 3rd load exploded out and filled her up. I pulled her hips back and thrust as deep as I could and remained inside her as the final few loads escaped out of me and into her cum filled pussy. "Wow." Was all I could manage to say.

I slid out of her slippery pussy and slumped onto the sofa to sit on her left side. Vicki stepped back off the sofa, grabbing a throw off it as she did so. Rather annoyingly, an impressively, she completely covered herself in a second with the throw as she stepped off the sofa and sat back down next to me. I put my left arm around her and cuddled her close to me "You OK?" I questioned.

"I cant believe we just did that." she replied.

Oh shit. I thought, suddenly I had a reality check. I had just fucked my mates wife. Did I feel guilty? I actually didn't, well not yet anyway. All I could think was that it was amazing. I thought I should answer and try and find out how she was feeling. "I know it was wrong, It was amazing though. You were amazing!" I replied.

"It was amazing. I haven't cum like that in years." Vicki explained.

She didn't seem to be too regretful. "you are good with your hands. Oh and your tongue!" she added.

I chuckled and responded, "I enjoyed that, you tasted delicious too".

She smiled at me "Maybe next time I can return the favour."

"so there is going to be a next time" I enquired.

"It was too good not to repeat it, beside I haven't been fucked like that for so long. I really needed it."

"Me too, I'm definitely looking forward to next time." I said with a smile.

We got up of the sofa, got dressed and then I finally arranged a taxi. Vicki waited with me until it arrived. She saw me to the door and I gave her a cuddle and a gentle kiss on the lips, it was a lingering kiss that led into a deep passionate kiss. Out tongues exploring each other mouths. I wrapped my hands around her waist and squeezed her close to me, I immediately felt my cock begin to harden again. We broke the kissing "you're getting me hard again!"

Vicki smiled at me and flirtatiously replied "Save it for next time big boy."

12