All Comments on 'Drunken Friend's Wife'

by Cunny_Karl

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
Good story

But not sure it should be in this category, could use some editing as well.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Okay story but

I mean there are 3 wrongs Tags, its not cuckold it taboo and its definitely not incest

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

after reading the story and tags, should be in loving wives.

curious where you will take this if you did a 2nd chapter

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Good story but not incest

Got anything for the next chapter?

tigger119tigger119over 6 years ago
I agree with most commentors

It doesn't belong here. Cheating isn't taboo anymore. It used to be, but it's more "main stream" these days than it used to be. Doesn't mean it's RIGHT, but it's a hell of a lot more common with all the "enlightenment" supposedly happening. To the story... Since we don't know where the dickhead "mate's" dick has been and they had unprotected sex and are likely to continue, everyone needs STD screening and she needs to look out for pregnancy. Anyone who deliberately sets out to seduce a married woman, have bareback sex with her, needs to suffer consequences. Any wife who deliberately betrays her husband this way needs to shit or get off the pot. Before you embark on self destructive actions, have the dignity to divorce/break up with your husband/ boy friend FIRST. Otherwise it will only end badly because no matter how long it takes, the truth usually comes out and it's almost never pretty when it does. This of course doesn't apply to those of an aberrant lifestyle who enjoy being a cuckold and being abused and humiliated by their not so significant others.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 6 years ago
To the critics

The title of the section clearly states incest/taboo. Fucking a friends wife is taboo especially when he is in the house.

It's been awhile since I enjoyed a story on here since most of the good or decent authors left. I liked this one. Not outstanding but enjoyable. ***

irishmike73irishmike73over 6 years ago
Good first submission

I think this was good for your first story. Like others have said, there were several grammatical and spelling errors, but I was able to look past them enough to get through the story. You really should take advantage of the free editing services provided by your peers on this website though. If you had, this could have been a 5 star story.

For those complaining about the category, please stop. Sleeping with your friend's wife, in his house, while he's passed out drunk, is definitely taboo. Could this have been placed in the Loving Wives category? Sure, but then someone would complain because it didn't meet all the requirements to be in THAT category. Regardless of which one you choose, someone is going to disagree. So many stories on this site could easily fit in multiple categories, yet you can only choose one and sometimes the moderators change it after you submit your story.

The description of this story made it perfectly clear what this was going to be about, so if you don't want to read a story like this, move on.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Good start liked the story

Did Vicki forget to mention that she was married to her brother???? Uncle??? or cousin??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost unreadable

You've got a great story, but you desperately need an editor.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
Just two points: First, Get an editor (preferably one for whom English is a FIRST language), and Second, Just how big an umbrella is "Taboo", anyway?

You could make the case that just about every story posted here contains "taboo" elements. That's why there are OTHER categories. It's like having a bookshelf for books that contain the letter "E" in their title. With such a large umbrella, it becomes unwieldy to use as a category of it's own. So you fucked your buddy's wife? Taboo. You fucked your own sibling? Taboo. Your wife is fucking her personal trainer? Taboo. Her FEMALE personal trainer? Still taboo. The female personal trainer is a Dominatrix who loves anal sex? STILL taboo!

This story, just to be concise, is not "Incest/Taboo" material. When the majority of comments on a story aren't about what the story contained, but what the story DID NOT contain, it's in the wrong category. Just admit it and move the fuck on.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Think of the Moral Brigade

There's a whole brigade of moralists who lurk about in the Loving Wives category looking for wives who might wander from the straight and narrow as Vicki has done. There is so much they would like to say about her, about you as the man who led her astray, and you as an author for writing such a naughty story.

Karl, you have deprived them of their pleasure by posting this story here.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong Category

Your submission is in the wrong category. Please fix this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Taboo

can be as simple as fucking the wife of your best mate!

Go ask your wife if she agrees!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Taboo can be as simple as fucking the wife of your best mate!"

By that "logic" outside of a story of two single people fucking, almost everything could be classified as Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could be so much better

For a start, Erotic Couplings is a much more appropriate Category for this submission, and secondly so many reasons for an editor to be involved.

I am sure that you would prefer compliments on your work than criticisms. There is potential here for a lot more.

wgr1944wgr1944over 6 years ago
Spelling

Try spell check before you post again. Annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just to say....

The sarcastic comment saying "Get an editor (preferably one for whom English is a FIRST language)" is grossly unfair, totally undeserved and downright nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need more than an editor.

I couldn’t get past the first two praragraphs. The basic problem is there is no flow to the story. It’s like riding a bull trying to get through it. Don’t try to give every specific, rather let the reader fill in the blanks.

Cunny_KarlCunny_Karlover 6 years agoAuthor
Constructive criticism

Thanks for all the comments. I did spell check the story. Clearly there are still mistakes!! I apologise for this.

I will definitely request the assistance of an editor, if I dare to post a story again.

I was unsure what category to put this in. Obviously it isn’t incest, but I think it is taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Live4thebj's comment

Fucking a friend's wife while he's in the house is NOT taboo; it's not even slightly unusual or anywhere out in left field; it's just bad fucking manners. This is in entirely the wrong category, LW or maybe EC, but Incest/Taboo? Nah

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Loving Wife?

Not bad for a first story. I gave ya 4 Stars. But it's not incest/taboo, your story belongs in Loving Wives. He just cockolded his buddy, while the wife cheated. How about a proof reader or editor for their next liaison?

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story, cunny_karl. You will find that there will always be a bunch of dumb-asses who delight in making sarcastic remarks about every story. They always do it anonymously. They never offer constructive criticism. They probably couldn’t write a decent story if their life depended on it. I want to hear more about Vicki.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Adding too,

Adding to my comment below. Karl, please Dare to finish your story. You got us half way there, we'd like to see where it goes. Ignore the naysayers, your story was not that bad, and you have potential as a writer. Obviously the husband and wife has big problems, and will most likely divorce. Will the Buddy pick up with the wife or fuck then dump her? So many ways your story could go. Good luck, and we're looking forward to Chapter 2.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Don't write a Chapter 2

Karl, there are those such as Crusader who will encourage you to write a further chapter giving your version of the consequences of Vicki and John's night of passion and what will happen when Dan finds out (or maybe doesn't).

Don't do it.

The site is called Literotica. The erotic part of your story has been and gone. In the Loving Wives category there are stories that focus on the reaction of the 'wronged' husband rather than the erotic naughtiness of what the wife has done. A slug crawling along a wet leaf is more erotic than these stories. Please don't fall into that trap.

Lue

Ps: Karl, I thought ViceaRoni's advice was well said. It's rare for an author to receive helpful advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT! FIVE-STAR STUFF! IT'S EROTIC (VERY MUCH SO). ALSO, IT IS REALISTIC. IT IS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY (EROTIC COUPLINGS).

Respectfully, i think that the TABOO or NOT TABOO discussion is much ado about nothing. "taboo" is one of 10 tags. Nine tags are totally appropriate. As for taboo, it was the writer's (or publisher's) decision to include it in Tags.

An amateur writer must write erotica as the fantasies, words & imagery are coming to their mind! Once their ideas start pouring out, they do it faster than we can record the thoughts. The moment a writer must think about grammar or apostrophies or syntax, the erotic message is tainted. The writer must be true to his or hers erotic fantasies!

Hi Cunny_Karl:

79,970 views & 25 comments in no time, man! OK?

YOU MUST KEEP ON WRITING BECAUSE YOU WRITE ABOUT STUFF PEOPLE LIKE TO READ ABOUT. You need not write Ch. 2 of this story but you owe it to yourself to write at least 2 or 3 more stories. Your readers desrve it.

YOUR DEPICTIONS OF VICKY'S BODY & HER REACTIONS WHEN SHE IS AROUSED ARE PROCELESS. VICKY IS A KEEPER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Weak

So damn predictable terrible writer wasting our time with lazy stupid crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just to loose writing but it was almost there

to much faffing for such a simple story, I liked where it was taking me, the nerviness of him. How about next week part 2, his more direct other drinking buddy helps him take Dan home and V favors him before inviting them for a threesome, he finds they've conspired and and hes been inducted into some dodgy but rewarding swinging behind Dan's back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep Writing

Cunny Karl, I've learned that some people would complain if you hung them with a brand new rope. I thought this was a VERY good first effort. Some of the criticism is just plain silly. Please keep writing. This story has potential for several more episodes. Personally, I would have placed it in Loving Wives. The critics would really have torn it apart then. Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At a party once

I was asleep in the living room, bit too much to drink. Around 3 in the morning something moving woke me up, it was my buddy's wife. She was a big gal, not fat really but thick is a better word. She had my underwear pulled down and both hands on my dick. I asked her what she was doing, she just grinned and told me it should be obvious. That gal had great tits, big bottom that was sure fun, and she knew her way around a man's crotch. I went to every party they held after that, same results more than half the time. No idea if he ever knew or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WORTHY FIRST EFFORT

I disagree with happymuffin. The cuckold tag is appropriate. A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with someone else. Look it up on the Internet. Wikipedia gives a fetish definition, meaning a man who knows and is willing (wanting, in the strongest fetish) for his wife to have sex with someone else. This fetish conception is prominent among Literotica readers, but it is a misconception. "Cuckold," without any altering description, means a man whose wife has sex with someone else WHETHER HE KNOWS ABOUT IT OR NOT. Check the Internet dictionaries. Clearly, Vicki cuckolded her husband.

I've read thousands of Literotica stories over the years, mostly in Loving Wives, and Drunken Friend's Wife is a good one. Especially for a first effort. The encounter itself is erotic (ie. hot). There is background with the circumstances leading up to it (the bar scene and drunk husband). The foot message and ensuing actions lead gradually into the act itself (as opposed to meeting and saying, "My husband is out of it and I'm horny and you're hot -- let's fuck"). There is decent dialogue, as opposed to too many authors making the mistake of trying to tell a story with narration rather than dialog -- which is usually fatal to the story.

As I read the second comment by Crusader235 (titled: Adding to), I agreed with him that a follow-up chapter(s) could be interesting.

Or, Cunny_Karl is good enough to just submit additional stories.

To counterbalance one 1 star vote up to 4.43 requires six 5 star votes. This story got a LOT of 5 stars in order to attain its 4.45 rating.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)! EROTIC & REALISTIC.

If your friend is dead drunk & fast asleep, his wife is fair game.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟! It was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

Vicki is a keeper! Vicki is a keeper! Vicki is a keeper!

You brilliantly created Vicki's character; for that, I gave you a 6 of 5 = 120% "way above expectations"

Scottish_DruidScottish_Druidalmost 3 years ago

A mates wife and fucked in his bed after he went on a bender and was passed out on the sofa. Fair game, there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story I gave it 5 star's .... please write more of this story ....

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Just shit! No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Constructive,

What you did right,

You had the gumption to try, something most of these trolls who commented lack.

You titled and described it well or you would not have received those kinds of numbers.

So you are on track.

Suggestions,

Get the free Grammarly edition, it would have caught most of your errors, it just pointed out and fixed a couple of errors in my comment. It has a free add-on for browsers, there are add-ons for word as well. There is an add-on that will read your draft back to you, use it after you let the story sit for a week or two on your drive. You will hear the mistakes if there still are any.

Write about something that happened to you, maybe a pass from someone you did not respond to, but write it as if you did. This will help make the characters and story seem real. My first stories sucked on the grammar side, but I stayed with it, they have improved, and I have learned to ignore the trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I fokin loved it , this is one of theee best stories i have ever read , infact this is my secong time reading it , i was searching it for days and now i am satisfied , just WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT!

I really reakky LOVED this story of yours, gave you a 5.0 [100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆)]!

Vicki is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why in all these stories they say its a friend or a best friend and then they fuck the mans wife. With freinds like that you do not need enemies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is so well written that it does not feel wrong! 5 - Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous