Drunken Fun with GF's Work Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heavily underwired fabric loosened but they didn't collapse out of the bottom and bringing that hand back to the front, I pushed the bra up to reveal the largest and most spectacular breasts that I've ever seen.

They must have been a G or even an H but didn't fall down to her waist. The erect nipples were centrally placed with a decent amount of areola around them.

"Oh my god, you're incredible," I said.

She feebly protested against me still holding her arms above her head but I didn't care. Even with her arms up, they were still massive yet weren't suffering the effects of gravity. I took one in my hand and felt the weight. They were heavy and firm yet so incredibly pliable which seemed to defy known laws of physics. I grazed my thumb across a demanding to be sucked erect nipple and saw her tremble at the attention. Squeezing the tit harder, I brought my mouth down and traced my tongue around the edge of her areola. I wanted to chew down on the nipple but fought my instinct and tried to control my pace. She was a goddess and I really didn't want to rush any of this.

I continued to circle the nipple with my wet tongue but made sure not to touch it apart from with my hot breath. Her chest was rising and falling indicating, I hoped, that she was as turned on as I was. I continued to squeeze and fondle the one big tit, watching my hands sinking into the flesh like a giant stress ball as my tongue skirted around the raspberry like nipple.

When I could take it no longer, I hungrily devoured it, sucking and nibbling the erect flesh to make it even harder. She moaned and writhed as I held her firm against the wall and continued to demolish her glorious G cup tit with my mouth.

With an audible slurpy pop, I released her breast and watched as it wobbled back into place. Grabbing the bra from around her neck, I swept it over her head, up her arms and slid both it and the t-shirt off of her. As her hands fell to her side, her breasts moved slightly down but retained their incredible shape.

I dropped to my knees, cupped both breasts and buried my face into them. I went from nipple to nipple, suckling and play biting the nipples and breast flesh. God, this was what I'd wanted to do all night.

"I'm sure you've heard it before, but your body is really something else." I managed to mumble out from around my thirsty tongue and mouthfuls of boob.

"I have but it's been a long time since someone enjoyed it as much as you."

"I could suck these juicy tits forever, they're just amazing"

"I caught you looking a couple of times but I've wanted you to put your hands on me for the last couple of hours. I'm so turned on right now."

With that I pulled away from her chest and kissed a path down her belly. At the same time my hands grabbed the top of her jammy bottoms and pulled them down. They caught on her shapely bottom before pinging free and I slid them, along with her knickers, down her smooth legs.

She delicately stepped out of them and stood there naked before me. The soft lighting from the bedside light played across her body, casting it in a warm shadowy glow and accentuating the already incredible curves. She was utterly gorgeous and unashamed of her spectacular body as she let me look upon her.

I couldn't believe that she was here or what I was about to do. She had a face and figure that should have put her in a tight white dress on the best VIP table in the most pretentious Essex nightclub. She could easily be the apex of women that you see and drool over when you drive through a town at night. The kind of woman that I would regularly see from a distance yet never be able to approach, wearing some killer trousers and a figure hugging colourful top that told the world how fantastically unobtainable she was.

Yet, the reality was that she was a yummy mummy being ravaged by a very average and much older man. Maybe it was the alcohol causing this, maybe it had blinded her to how normal I was when she could easily be demanding excellence. I felt the flicker of faltering confidence attempting to force into my mind. She couldn't have been reading the script, for women of this calibre did not allow themselves to be manhandled by simpletons like me.

But she was here with me, she did have the figure of a comic book heroine and she was letting me put my hands on her. I was still fully clothed but I liked that and it made me feel manly and dominant that this woman was completely naked before me.

My hands traced a path up the silky skin of her calves, up her thighs and round to her shapely hips. I wanted to lick every inch of her body and make her squirm with sexual enjoyment for as long as I possibly could. She was my queen and I wanted to please her like no other man ever had.

I stood up and placing a hand on the side of her face, kissed her softly and gently. She moved her hand down my chest and stomach on a trajectory heading for my cock. I stopped her and moved her hand to the wall.

"Let me worship you some more".

With that I moved my hand down over her chest, over her tummy and then in between her legs. There was a light fuzz there but it was very smooth and tidily manicured. I motioned my fingers for her to part her legs a little, which she did and I slid my hand over her mound. I felt her body tremble at the pressure that I then applied there.

My fingers moved around the opening and as her lips naturally parted and I felt her wetness spread over my digits. She was soaking down there and as I moved round to nuzzle her neck and nibble her ear, I whispered in her ear

"You're so wet now but I want to make you wetter."

With that I slid two fingers in between her lips and used the lubricant to slowly move up and down. I felt her clit graze against my fingertips and she buried her face into my neck and moaned as I circled and then rubbed hard against it.

It felt like a pearl under my teasing and when I felt her legs go weak, I pushed my fingers down and then up and into her. To be honest, it needed very little pushing as she was so wet that they slid in very easily.

"Oh Jesus," she groaned into my ear, as I pushed them deeper into her. She felt so tight around my fingers and I dropped my shoulder slightly to give my fingers more room to explore. Feeling the ribbed flesh up and inside, I started moving my fingers in a beckoning gesture and her breathing became heavier.

"If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

Keeping my fingers where they were, I increased the pressure that they were applying whilst I used my other hand to cup, or rather lift as they were too big to fit in my hand, one of her breasts. Moving my lips from her neck, I lowered my face to take as much as I could of her boob into my mouth.

As my sucking and massaging of her breast increased, so did the movement of my fingers which were knuckle deep inside of her.

"What are you doing to me, your fingers are amazing." she cried as her body started to tremble.

Waves seemed to be rippling out from her mound and I could feel that she was close to exploding. I pulled my fingers out from inside her and started rubbing her clit which made her start to shake. Not wanting to miss this moment, I grabbed her shoulders, turned around and threw her back on to the bed.

She gasped as she fell backwards and landed flat on her back. I caught the vision of her naked body underneath me and dropped to my knees beside the bed. Throwing one of her legs over my shoulders, I traced a path of kisses up her deliciously soft inner thigh before burying my face in her. Parting her lips, my hot tongue found her even hotter clitoris and I started remorselessly licking it.

She was so wet and tasted so sweet. I don't know what washing products she used but she didn't have the aroma or taste that some women have and it made me want to eat her out even more. I pushed my face into her to add more general pressure as I intensified my forceful licking.

Her body started to shake again and I looked up to see her hand firmly planted in her mouth as she struggled to contain the moans that she wanted to let out. My cock was raging and I wanted to ram it so deep inside of her but first I wanted to make her cum so hard where the focus was solely on her.

As I said earlier, her perfect body had such a lustful grip on me that although I was dominating her and playing her body to my tune, I was slavishly devoted to pleasing her sexually. I'd never felt with any other woman such an overwhelming need to fulfil her every desire. She represented to me the very essence of female sexual desirability, with her pretty face and erotically charged body, and it empowered me to want to be an ultimate male for her.

I try to keep fit and slim-ish but I'm not buff and I don't have a six pack. I'm not an alpha that could fight and defend her in times of old and I'm not a rich man that could shower her with gifts and money. So in this moment of all consuming lust and desire, all I could provide as a validation of my masculinity was the mission of making her feel every inch of the woman that she was.

I'm not usually big on oral sex and I'm sure some would consider me boring in the bedroom, but I was loving the reaction that my tongue was getting. Feeling her so helpless and submissive under my sustained stimulation was a huge turn on and I extended my tongue to give her the maximum of pleasure that I could.

I felt her leg that was on my shoulder start to tremble and could sense that she was building up again. I lapped her up like a thirsty dog drinking water, with every broad sweep of my tongue causing a bodily reaction. I brought my fingers into play, moving them around her swollen inner labia and circling the opening.

With one hand running through my hair, Laura's other was scrunching up the duvet on the bed. I slid two fingers deep inside her and felt the walls of her insides start to expand and contract. Her back arched up and she lifted her other leg onto my other shoulder. As I increased my tongue and finger agitation, I heard her stifling her screams.

My other hand supported her quivering bottom as her hips lifted further up and me with it. I could feel the wetness flooding out between her legs and into my thirsty mouth.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard" she squealed through her hand.

It was like nectar in my mouth, tasting all the sweeter for the shattering orgasm that I knew I was giving her. Her thighs involuntarily tightened on the sides of my head as another convulsion wracked her body and I looked up to see her eyes rolling back in her head and her massive breasts swaying from side to side.

I didn't want her to come down from the plateau that she was on and quickly tugged down my trackie bottoms and sodden boxer shorts. My cock sprang forward like a freed prisoner and almost ached from how swollen it was.

I pulled my face away from her, letting her bottom fall back onto the bed and pushed her legs wide apart at the knees. I looked down to see precum drooling off the end of my cock before I placed it in the crease of her lips.

"I want you inside me," she pleaded and I had every intention of obliging.

There was no consideration of putting on a condom as I wanted to feel every inch of her body wrapped around my cock. I fully intended to fill her up as much as I could and in that instance couldn't have cared less about making her pregnant. This was caveman level fucking and I wanted her to have my children and carry my seed.

I placed my hands on both of her arms and pinned her down on the bed. She looked up at me intently, her cheeks positively glowing and her gorgeous eyes sparkling with life. I was going to make her my woman tonight and ravage her body for as long as I physically could.

I slowly slid my cock backwards and forwards along the gully of her lips, feeling the slippery wetness on the underside of my shaft and pushing up enough to feel it drag across her clit.

"Please put it in," she begged.

"When I'm ready" I replied and continued the slow saw like motion.

She got her arms free and her hands scrabbled up my back pulling my t-shirt up and over my head and throwing it onto the floor. We were both naked now with the soft light of the bedside lamp playing across our glistening bodies.

I lowered my chest down onto her and felt the brush of her hard nipples on my skin before I mashed her tits into me. Whichever way I felt them - on my skin, in my hands or in my mouth - her breasts felt incredible. So big, so firm and so fucking sexy.

I gave her one more draw down before I steadied the tip of my twitching cock at the entrance to her. I pushed forward and slowly entered her. I had intended to go in slowly and then out again but the sensation of her around me was too much. She was incredibly wet but yet so amazingly tight. How she had had a child was beyond me as she constricted my cock like a python as I slid it in further.

"Oh Tom," she groaned, "oh god, that feels so good."

I pushed in further feeling every ridge and undulation of her insides. The pressure around my engorged shaft felt wonderful and I buried it as deep as I could. I pushed myself up on my arms and pivoted from my hips to get every last millimetre inside of her.

I've never been one of those furious 'pounders' when it comes to shagging and like to concentrate on the movement rather than the frenzy. Hence once I'd felt that my cock was in and up to the hilt, I slowly drew it out and then slowly back in again. For some women this doesn't work as they might be a little looser but Laura's tightness meant that every facet of the slow friction was felt by us both.

I continued this slow rhythmic motion with every completion trying to get in just a little bit deeper and listened to Laura's muffled moans as they became more high pitched. My hands grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard and my hot mouth descending on them hungrily chewing and nibbling her nipples.

Her body began to tremble again and I could feel that another orgasm was about to crash over her. I moved my mouth up to hers to both stifle her noises and give her a deep and passionate kiss. As I did this I held my cock as deep as it could be and moved my hips slightly. Grabbing her long silky soft hair with one hand and her neck with the other, I felt her body shake and a deluge of super hot wetness engulf by manhood.

She cried out into my mouth and my hand felt the tendons in her neck straining as the orgasm raced out from her groin and consumed her body.

I couldn't believe that I myself hadn't yet come given how much I'd been desperate to put my hands on her. I'd been concentrating so much on wanting to please her that although I was still as hard as granite, I hadn't let myself succumb to the runaway train of what I imagined would be an explosive eruption.

Smaller aftershocks rippled across her and I felt the tightness in her body drain away to be replaced with a relaxed softness. I felt like a rock star albeit with a demon of guilt lurking in the recesses of my mind. Here was a creature that I'd fallen head over heels in lust with the moment I saw her and just 2 or 3 hours later, I'd stripped her, felt her young body against mine, ravaged her incredible tits with my mouth and hands and given her two genuine orgasms. For a man in his forties, I wasn't doing bad.

Mingled in with the heady lust and self-congratulation was a feeling of shame that my current partner was sleeping soundly just on the other side of the bedroom wall. I'd never cheated on someone before and the disappointment that I knew she would feel at my betrayal was demanding to be considered. Yet, the danger of the situation and the fact that it was so wrong was proving to be an intoxicating cocktail. I wasn't a considerate gentleman tonight, I was a horny lion submitting to my built in primal urges.

"Fuck me Tom, you're amazing. I can't remember coming that hard that quickly in such a short space of time."

"I must have got lucky," I said, "but it is easy when I'm working with a body like yours. I can't deny it Laura, I've dreamed of a girl with your figure for like, forever. You literally are perfection to me".

She kissed me and pushed up to roll me over. Moving to my side, she kissed me again with real sincerity like she was thanking me for her orgasms and her hand caressed the side of my face. Even feeling her body nestled into my side felt great as her tits bulged into my ribs and spilled over onto my chest. My hand found its way under her neck and down to rest on the swell of her lovely bottom. Slowly she traced her hand down my neck, over my pecs and across my stomach.

My cock must have been a mess from all of the precum and all of her juices but her fingers lightly danced over the swollen head causing it to involuntarily twitch and dribble.

"Umm that's a lovely cock" she whispered into my ear.

She slid her hand down the underside of the shaft, pressing it firmly into my belly and moved on to cup my overly tight balls. Her hand began to move faster, rubbing the skin against the straining hardness of my cock and delivering waves of pleasure and increasing the pent up pressure.

She rolled on top of me, crushing and compressing her tits so that they were practically under her chin and then slid her body down mine. I could feel every inch of her as both her tummy and then the soft orbs of her chest pulled down across my trembling shaft. It slid up and through her glorious cleavage but she continued down until her face was in my groin. She took me in her hand and looked up at me.

"I'm gonna put your hard cock in my mouth now."

I'm not usually a big fan of blow jobs. They are nice to see when you are receiving one but I've always found that the actual sensation never matched up to the hype. Maybe I hadn't received good ones or that my knob wasn't sensitive enough. However, on this night it was truly delicious. I think a mixture of her dirty talk and the fact that it was sore from being erect for so long, made the moment when she slid her lips over my bulging head out of this world.

She licked the dribbling clear precum from the tip and ran her tongue down the length of my cock. It quivered and trembled uncontrollably in her hand and she steadied it before covering it again with her mouth and sucking. The hot and wet refuge of her mouth was deliriously erotic as was the actual vision of seeing this incredible woman with my iron hard cock in her mouth.

I felt my hands descend to her head and start to play with her soft hair that was brushing against my hips and stomach. This playing turned to something more when without thinking I started to push her head further down onto me, whilst my hips pushed up.

She moaned as my cock filled the further reaches of her mouth and she stroked and rubbed my balls as her tongue continued to taste me. Man, I've never had oral like this and it was all I could do to prevent myself from exploding in her mouth.

Fearing that too much of this was going to end my erection, I pulled her up and whispered, "Get on top."

She looked momentarily disappointed at having to stop sucking me but obediently moved herself up and then swung a leg over my legs. She felt down to guide me in and took all of my length.

"God you feel bigger," she cried out.

What a heavenly sight I was presented with. A slim waist with a huge pair of edible tits underneath a pretty face and framed with soft brown hair. I reached up and felt her breasts in my hands. They were still so firm, so heavy and so round. I rubbed each nipple between my thumb and forefinger whilst my other fingers dug into the flesh. She lifted her arms and ran her hands through her hair as she moved her hips around grinding my cock further into her.

If the earlier sight was amazing, then it suddenly got even better. Her raised arms lifted up her tits making them even more gravity defying and with the dim lighting from the bedside lamp, looked like something out of a hentai graphic novel.