Drunken Fun with GF's Work Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my hands to her slim waist and controlled her movement as she slowly circled her hips. I could feel every part of her insides on my rod and I realised that I wasn't going to last long. I started moving my hips around and pushing up to get every last millimetre inside of her.

Her gyrations became more animated and certainly faster than I would usually go but it had a noticeable reaction on her body which started to tremble again. She leaned right back putting her hands on my thighs and started really riding my cock. The view I had, got even better as her breasts sat large and perfectly formed above her narrow waist and her discernible ribcage. She looked like a perfect goddess that had been sculpted out of marble but more the Amazon woman kind rather than the dainty Greek kind.

Had my life been building to this moment, I asked myself because she was certainly the most wonderful example of a fantasy woman that I'd ever seen or ever dreamed of seeing. Just to be able to look at her, work with her or even know that she had noticed me, would have been enough but to be able to actually fuck her really was something else.

She was getting frantic now and the motion had my cock stirring up her insides like I was beating a couple of eggs. Her hair was moving around, her boobs were swaying from side to side and leaning her head right back, she started panting.

"Shh," I whispered.

"I'm trying," she muttered as the tips of her long hair danced across my legs.

She quietened her noises but it certainly didn't calm her motion. For my part, I was certainly rushing headlong down a mountain path that I couldn't stop. I tried to reach her boobs again but she was arching too far backwards and hence I made do by resting a hand on her mound and using my thumb to make circles on her clitoris.

This was the last straw for her defenceless body and she spasmed, almost to the point of jumping off me, as she orgasmed hard again. I kept up the thumb pressure and could feel the tremors passing through her via her bottom which was firmly planted on my groin. There was a sharp intake of breath and another noticeable release of warm liquid onto me and down my cock. I felt her body go tense, hold it and then relax as she fell forward onto my chest.

"When are you going to cum?" she pleaded.

"I'm pretty close."

With that she slid off me, moved back to my side and placed a hand on my hard cock and started roughly massaging it.

"I want to see you cum" she rasped in my ear "I want to feel you pulse in my hand and watch it explode all over my big massive tits. You've owned me tonight and made me your bitch and now I want you to cover me in your hot cream."

Christ, she literally couldn't have said a more erotic statement if I'd written it for her and she was going to get her wish soon.

The tingling started in my toes and fingers and started to rush towards my groin like light rushing towards a collapsing star. My shaft started to fill, or at least felt like it was, with even more blood and the tip felt like it was going to burst like an over filled water balloon. With her body mashed into me and boobs laying on my chest, she kissed my neck and nuzzled my ear.

She was solely concerned about me and my pleasure and I felt like even more of a caveman as my 'woman' serviced me. The stroking of my cock became more intense as she tightened her grip. I've received handjobs before but the activities up to this, the length of time that I'd been hard this night and the heavenly creature working it, took it to the next level.

I could feel every delicious moment of friction as the outer skin rubbed against the hard muscle underneath and as the wave gained momentum, I prepared for it to break against the shore. My body tensed as the centre of the universe imploded at the base of my cock and then went racing up my shaft to explode out of the top like a hot springs geyser.

I grunted out an "oh Jesus" as a thick creamy strand burst forward and crashed into my shoulder and onto Laura's neck. Another strand erupted and splashed across my chest and most of her tit.

"That's it," she said excitedly as she continued milking my cock and aimed it at herself, "give me more." I wasn't done and another huge load propelled itself across my body and landed squarely on her tits.

"There's so much and it's so hot" she said and with that kissed me deep and intensely. I pulsed again and splattered it into the side of her face. She squealed as it hit, clearly proud of how much she'd been able to make me produce.

"It's not going down" she said and it wasn't, which certainly amazed me but also empowered me. I forcibly rolled her over, parted her legs and immediately slid my cock into her right up to the hilt. I wasn't sure if she would be too spent but the rough immediacy of my action took her by surprise and her back twisted up as I slid it out and rammed it in again.

I felt like a man possessed by a teenage titan. My cock had just pumped out four big loads yet it was still rock hard and ready for more.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned and I clamped my hand over her mouth to muffle her cries as I pounded away at her. Her arms were flopping by her side and her eyes had rolled back in her head as I rag-dolled the shit out of her. Lifting up onto my knees, I placed my hands under her bottom and lifted her hips so that her form was at a 45 degree angle to the bed. This caused my cock to start hammering into the 'top' of her insides and it drove her wild.

I was dominating her and it felt so incredibly sexy looking down at her curvy body trembling and shaking as I tortured her pussy with my still hard cock. She pulled a pillow over her face and smooshed it in to stifle the moans that she couldn't suppress.

How it was possible, I do not know, but I was close to erupting again and wanted to ensure that she came before me. Moving my hand further round to support her bottom, I brought my other hand round and teased her clit again with my thumb. That did the trick, and combined with my cock ploughing a furrow in her womb, her body convulsed as another orgasm wracked her body.

My runaway train was entering the station at full speed and I pulled out just as another huge load came hurtling down the track and blew across her mound and lower tummy. As I pulled out, it was like opening a bottle of champagne and she gushed over my cock and legs. I quickly intensified rubbing her clitoris, mingling my sticky semen into her and she sprayed her red hot love juice over me again. I heard her attempting to mutter an apology or something but didn't care as I continued applying pressure and felt her legs shaking as the orgasm took control of her.

As the tremors subsided within her, I lowered her bottom onto the bed and flopped down next to her. We both lay there for a few minutes as our glistening bodies calmed down and our hearts stopped thumping away. Laura pulled the pillow away from her face and dropped it onto the floor by the side of the bed.

The bed was a mess. Stains, juice and jism was everywhere and what wasn't on the bedding was on our bodies but I think neither of us cared.

"So that's what older men can do then," Laura said.

"Only when faced with younger women like you," I replied. She rolled over and put an arm across me.

"That was incredible," she said, "No one has treated my body like that or made me cum that hard and that many times before."

"And I've never slept with a girl like you before. Your body is everything I have ever fantasised about in a woman. It's like it was built for sex and just for me. It's the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen."

"Thank you," she replied, "it does get me a lot of attention but after a time you become impervious to it and view every guy with suspicion that they are after only one thing."

"What like I was?" I said sheepishly

"No, with you it was mutual. There was, sorry is, just something about you, And boy do you know what you are doing in the bedroom. I lost count of how many times you made me orgasm"

"Yeah" I chuckled "I'd like to say that I had a plan or had read some books but there was no master plan. I simply wanted to put my hands on you and let my body do the rest"

I slid an arm under her neck to hold her as she lay on my chest and we lay silently for a bit. It felt wonderful having her nestled up against me.

Pushing her hair away from her face, I kissed her forehead.

"So how are you possibly single then?" I asked, "what is wrong with you that I haven't yet seen?"

She laughed "I don't know. I was probably wrapped up in my girl, concentrating on work and just didn't let anyone in."

"Okay, do you like movies and Italian food?"

"Oh I love the cinema. As I said, I don't get much of a chance to go the cinema to catch up with the latest films or discuss them with Emily. And yes, who doesn't love a spaghetti Bolognese."

"Well I'll have to cook you that one day and share my movie collection with you."

And with that the drunken lust filled bubble that I'd descended into for the last hour or so suddenly burst. I remembered Jo next door. A wave of guilt came over me and I eased myself off the bed.

"What's up?" Laura asked, her face looking confused.

"I should probably have a shower and go next door."

"Oh god yes." she replied, "I forgot all about Jo, what a bitch I've been."

"I'm the one at fault, not you," I said as I pulled on my clothes.

"Grab yourself a water and I'll check on you after my shower."

I felt like I was suddenly being cold to her but the guilt was crashing in hard and I needed to gather my thoughts and consider the dangerous situation.

I closed the door to the second bedroom and then looked in on Jo. Thankfully she was still sleeping soundly though she had rolled over from when I left her. A dagger of danger hit me, thank god she didn't wake up when she rolled over, there would have been no explaining that one.

I closed the door and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, stripped back out of my clothes and stepped under the water.

Christ, what had just happened. I had smashed the living shit out of a spectacular looking woman but in doing so had cheated on my girlfriend. There was a knot of remorse in my stomach and I thought of how Jo was sleeping soundly while I was hammering her work mate. What a bastard I was.

Yet, there was another part of me that wasn't feeling guilt but rather pride at what I'd done. Not the cheating part but the seduction and then 'bedroom performance' part. Laura was an incredible looking woman and little old me had seen to it that she had received a proper bout of love making.

I quickly lathered up my body and hair and rinsed it off. Stepping out, I towelled myself off and brushed my teeth. Christ, I was thirsty and I guess the alcohol was coming back to haunt me.

When I came out, Laura was dressed back in my t-shirt and pyjama bottoms and tidying up a few bits in the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she said flashing a lovely smile at me, "just wanted to clear away some of the stuff."

"Those drinks have got me thirsty," I said and I poured myself a pint of cold water. I necked it and looked over at Laura as she continued to collect some plates and glasses from the dining table. I had just emptied myself all over her but seeing her large bra less chest swaying under her t-shirt and the pyjamas gripping her bottom, I could do it all again.

"Do you want some water?" I enquired as she approached me.

"No, I had some earlier thanks."

"Are we good?" I said looking at her sweet face, "I feel bad for what I've done to Jo but I don't regret for a second what we did together. And what I'd like to do again."

She looked away and then back at me and I wondered if I'd come on too heavy. She smiled.

"I'm the same. I wish I hadn't betrayed Jo's trust but I wanted what we did and..." she looked down embarrassed, "I'd like to do it again as well."

I smiled and felt my heart skip and even my cock twitch. Here I was wrestling with my first act of cheating yet I was happy that Laura wasn't considering it a one off and wanted to see me again.

I put my arms around her and felt her head rest on my chest. I didn't know what demons she might have or what her deeper personality was like but I knew that I wanted to see her again, get to know her and feel her naked body next to me in bed.

"You go for a shower then and I'll finish up here."

With that, she disappeared round the corner and a few minutes later I heard the shower fire up. I imagined the soap suds forming on her body and her washing her hair and realised that I was smitten and wanted to see every part of her and be a part of everything she did.

Was this crazy lust or was she a potential partner? Was she going to be a fun soulmate or was she damaged goods? Was her child going to dominate her life or could we still get on? Ultimately would she be worth pursuing? I guess these were questions that I would have to think about and answer at some point.

With the dining room cleared as much as possible and the dishes put into soak, I drank myself another pint of water to stave off the dehydration that might come from the alcohol. Laura returned from the shower with a towel wrapped round her and her wet hair swept back. She looked gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

I love wet hair so with it dark and lying flat against her head and the towel struggling to contain her rampant body, I was tempted to rip off the towel and start again on the kitchen floor.

"Good shower?" I asked.

"Yes, it was lovely. I think some of you had landed in my hair."

"Yeah, I think there was a lot of stuff flying everywhere."

We smiled at each other and I went in for a kiss. Her lips were cool and wet and the feel of her curves through the damp towel was enough to start the blood flowing to my groin. She tilted her head towards me as I pulled her waist into me.

I didn't want to stop and I thought she felt the same but we'd been playing a dangerous game and I stepped back.

"Do you want some more water for the bedroom?"

"Yes please." As I handed her a full mug we started to walk to the bedrooms.

"Well sleep tight, thanks for an amazing incredible night and I'll see you tomorrow."

With that she slipped into the second bedroom and gave me a smile as she closed the door. I went into my bedroom and stripping out of my clothes clambered into bed.

Jo murmured and rolled over to cuddle me as she usually does. I felt another stab of horrific guilt but my mind immediately wandered to the woman in the next room, which even further compounded my guilt.

The next morning was uneventful. We all got up and had breakfast and at no point dropped the ball or gave anything away. We ran Laura home and then went onto the shops to get some bits for the weekend.

Laura stayed in my mind constantly and a few weeks later, Jo and I broke up. It was hard and there were tears. I didn't tell her what had happened and just said that we had grown apart. Thankfully Jo did have her own place so she wasn't out on the streets. I felt like a piece of shit and a real bastard but life can be hard and cruel and sometimes you do have to think of yourself and no one else.

I knew I wanted to pursue things with Laura and see what would happen. She excited me like no woman had before and just the thought of her body would give me a semi. A few weeks after Jo had left, I got in contact with Laura and we started messaging, then texting and then calling each other. I tried to take it slow at first and on our first date, I simply took her out for a meal, had a lovely time really getting to know each other, went to the cinema and then dropped her home with a kiss on the cheek.

On our second date, she got her folks to look after Emily, so I picked her up in an Uber and we went for a meal locally. Again the chat was good but this time we combined it with some drink, the talk got flirtatious and we talked about what had happened that first time. I invited her back to mine for a coffee and we didn't even make it into the living room.

We started kissing as I got the key in the front door, fell into the flat and fucked each other hard on the hallway floor, discarded clothes lying crumped all around us. I couldn't get enough of her incredible body and she loved what my cock, fingers and tongue could do to her. I showed her how a man should treat a woman with a body like hers and she found new levels of stamina in me that I didn't know I had.

I made love to her in every room of the flat, in the shower, on the kitchen work surface and on the sofa. We would wake in the middle of the night and got at it for hours. We fucked in nightclub toilets when showing her off proved too much for me and at friends BBQs when she couldn't keep her hands off me. We fucked in the car, when out having a picnic and even in the shower cubicle of a local swimming pool when I couldn't control myself after seeing her in a bikini for the first time. There wasn't an outfit that she could wear that didn't turn me on and she loved me telling her how hard she would make me when I saw her in clothing that I wanted to rip off.

Despite the 14 year age gap, her personality is every bit as compatible to me as her body is and we're going to see how it goes taking each month at a time. Thanks for reading.