Drunken Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it came. My body suddenly collapsed into some sort of sensation that couldn't be explained, and from my pussy, a watery liquid shot out onto Carly's face in a spastic motion. My muscles went dead upon the sensation, and until it ended, I knew what had happened; I had experienced an orgasm. A squirting orgasm.

In my entire time of sleeping with men I had never experienced this. To my credit, I had only slept with two guys; two jocks that were just looking to add to their "fucklist," but never had this happened. I collapsed from near-exhaustion, up until I realized, I had yet to finish my goal for even fucking Carly in the first place. I had to achieve this with her if I really wanted to call this a serious win against this slut.

Carly stood back up, her face and chest covered with whatever I had shot onto her from my orgasm, as I continued to recover from my heavy breathing, moans, and exhaustion. Carly smiled, as she leaned into me and kissed me again. The body heat reflecting onto me was unbelievable and as I kissed her back, I reached my arm downward toward her vagina, rubbing the base with my warm hand.

She immediately got the hint and shifted positions with me to where I could finish her off. I groped my tongue along her vagina again just to make sure she was fully aroused before I started my fingerwork in her pussy. Once her warmth was up to par with my own beforehand, I took my right middle finger and slowly slinked it into her warm moist hole.

It felt like I'd stuck my finger into a hot and wet chasm, and as I went deeper, Carly had started to tremble and squirm. That was a good sign, so I just continued further until my finger's length had met its limit, groping the very tip of it along her moist muscles. I started slow, not wanting to actually "hurt" her, and Carly responded to my rhythm of my long-extended ligament.

Her moans grew into screams as I sped up faster, feeling her vagina grow more moist up until it felt like the muscles had become nothing more than slick and slimy walls. I progressed more and more, seeing her cup one of her breasts as I had, and her breathing growing more rapid along with her moans for more. To intensify the sensation, I circled my tongue along the top of her vagina, and that was enough to send her into a fit of spasms and an uncontrollable sensation.

Faster and faster I went. Carly screamed and squirmed for more and more, up until she collapsed into her orgasm. Shots of a very thin and sweet liquid shot into my face and mouth in quick succession. I pulled my finger out as her pussy continued to pulse out more and more of the liquid onto me, and as it came to a close, Carly collided from exhaustion. Still drunk. Still unaware who she had just fucked.

"Thank you," she muttered derpingly as she passed out.

I said nothing and simply got back to my feet, putting my clothes back on, and using Carly's lipstick, wrote a special message on the mirror. I did her a courtesy of at least setting her on the floor against the wall, but other than that, my mission was accomplished.

"Sure thing, bitch," I stated in my drunken victory.

I wiped away Carly's juices on my face with a spare towel, taking my leave out into the hall again. I still couldn't go downstairs, so I just sat back down and pulled out my cell phone. No new calls or messages, and the time was 2 A.M.

"Fuck it," I said, putting my phone away and passing out.

"Sabrina!"

A voice awoke me from my somewhat-short-and-dreary sleep. It was still dark, but then again, Trevor didn't have the most brightly-acquainted living place, so it could've been one or the other. Two pats to my face, and Brittney came into my vision, a worried look on her face. I blinked my eyes open, realizing that the music was still going along with the pounding headache pulsing in my skull.

"Are you okay? You look-

"Hungover?" I finalized before Brittney could even finish. "Yeah, I'm fucking wiped."

Brittney smiled, helping me up from the stiff wall, my back immediately adding more pain to what was already a terrible-enough hangover.

"Let's get you home, Sabrina," Brittney told me nicely. "I think we've both had enough fun for one night."

I agreed as Brittney helped me down the steps and out of the cluttered party. I was really shocked that Brittney wasn't as hungover as me, but then again, I didn't know what to think in that moment. Helping me into her convertible, Brittney advised me to just get some sleep, and I couldn't agree more, but found myself unable to upon a sudden ear-piercing scream from the upper floor of the house.

Then it came back to me. I had fucked Carly, and now, she was the one getting her just desserts. I could already picture it in my mind; cell phones taking pictures of her bare naked body, her attempting to cover her "features" with the towel, as much as wipe away what I had written on the mirror, and Trevor dumping her instantly.

"What the hell is going on?" Brittney asked with concern, standing just outside her ajar car door.

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing," I lied. "Can we please go? My head is pounding."

Brittney didn't question anything and just got in, shutting the door behind her. Starting the car and driving away from 19th West Pine Street, Brittney made an attempt for conversation.

"So, aside from that game of shots between you and Carly the Slut, how was the party for you?" Brittney asked me curiously.

Brittney didn't like Carly either. Just like me, she despised her with a burning passion. I just came out with what I could remember before the shots came into play.

"Well, I think I learned a couple of things, Brit?" I muttered through my hangover.

"Oh? What's that?" she replied curiously.

"One, don't do stupid shit with Carly Simpson. Two, I think I'm a lesbian."

Brittney jumped at the second thing, nearly hitting the brakes to a dead stop.

"Wh-What?! What makes you think you're a lesbian?!"

Brittney was shocked to say the least, but I couldn't deny it after the sex I had with Carly. I DID enjoy it. Not at first, no. Only when the sex got really intense and forward.

"Let's just say I had a little fun with someone at the party," I replied in the best way I could, my head continuing to pound.

"Oh... okay then?" she stammered out, somehow managing to keep her eyes on the road. "Who did you engage with?"

I couldn't tell her the real truth, even if she was one of my best friends, so I just covered myself with a simple lie.

"Some rando who knew how to give me a good time. I was drunk, Brit. I don't remember exactly who it was."

"Alright, alright," Brittney replied, calming the subject of the conversation. "Not that I'm against it, I'm just shocked."

"I know," I replied nicely.

Brittney put her free hand on my shoulder.

"Just take time to think about that. You don't need to give Carly or any of her cult of bitches more fuel to add to fire. You know they will."

"I highly doubt that, Brit. I have a feeling Carly isn't going to be doing much for awhile."

Brittney raised an eyebrow.

"What makes you say that?"

My mind dodged back to the message I left in the mirror. A message that would make Carly sure to never "fuck" with me ever again.

Sabrina the witch fucked the bitch.

12