Drust on the Prowl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather started rubbing her clit on my cock harder and faster. I watched her face turn beet red and her neck muscles got taunt. Her thighs pulled tight against mine and her hands gripped my arms in a death grip.

"OH DADDY!" Heather screamed as her hot pussy juice poured out all over my cock. Heather shook out of control as she experienced her full on climax. Her legs gave out and her pussy crushed my cock as she trembled on my thighs. That was enough to push me over the edge. I grabbed her hand and placed her palm over my cockhead. I painted my abs and her palm with glob after glob of my hot thick cum as I shook against her.

We both calmed down so I lifted her palm to her lips and she licked and sucked my cum into her mouth. She took her fingers into her mouth one by one and they came out clean of my cum. Her other hand ran through my cum on my chest gathering it on her fingers and transferring it to her mouth.

When that hand and my abs were clean she touched my cheek and opened her mouth. My cum dribbled over her bottom lip and she sucked it back in. She had a mouthful of my thick white cum. She brought my hand to her throat and held it there so I could feel her. She swallowed several times then stuck her tongue out to show me it was clean of cum.

I lifted her skirt up in back and slapped her arse. "Are you sticking your tongue out at your Daddy like a spoiled girl?" I said slapping her arse again.

Heather blubbered and hid her face in my neck. "Never Daddy, Never! I'm a good girl and would never misbehave with my Daddy. I wanted to show my Daddy what a good girl I was taking all his cum down to my tummy. I took it all Daddy, I took it all!" she said sobbing.

I hushed her and pet her arse then lifted her face and kissed her deeply. She went deep in me with her tongue pushing her lips hard against mine. I kissed her tears away and told her she was Daddy's good girl. "You better get cleaned up Baby Girl and be about your chores. I don't want you to get in trouble with Mz. Alice. I'll have to tell Mommy to spank her baby Girl if she is naughty," I growled.

"Oh no Daddy, don't tell Mommy I've been bad! She will spank me and use my young body for her own pleasure," Heather pouted.

"Then get off me and clean up my cock and abs of our cum. Then change the bedding you got all wet while I take a shower," I grumbled.

Heather slid off then took my softer cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. She held it in her dainty hand while she licked my abs of any further cum globs then licked my balls. She stepped back and held her hands behind her back. I told her to button up her blouse then bend over and pick up her panties. She recentered her tits in her bra then buttoned her blouse.

She turned and bent over to reach her panties. She flipped her skirt up on her back and presented me with a view of her arsehole and a wet light brown carpet covering her pussy. She spread her thighs wide and put her hands on the floor then took her panties in her teeth and stood up. She turned and dropped her periwinkle blue panties onto my cock and smiled brightly.

I went into the shower wondering if I should fuck Heather tonight, breaking her heart when I disappeared in the morning. After five hundred years I've learned I cannot get attached to any one woman. It's best to take my pleasure, feed on them then be on my way.

When I got out of the shower the bed was made and Heather's periwinkle blue panties lay on top. She must have pushed them into her pussy while she worked because they were very wet and fragrant. I got dressed and when I left I hooked that pair of fragrant panties on my outside door handle. When I went to the desk for my key there was a very grumpy old man that tossed it to me and walked away. Guess I met Alice's husband.

I went across the square and went into the diner for breakfast. I got a very cute waitress to take my order. As she brought each part of my breakfast I chatted with her. She had just turned nineteen and was in the local college. I could read that she was mesmerized with my rugged looks. When she brought my meal back she stayed standing against the table. I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She laughed and said 'No'.

I had taken the booth way at the end and the way 'Betty' was standing no one could see me and what I did. The table was at a height that her groin was just above. I moved my hand and softly ran my fingers up and down where her pussy would be stopping at the top rubbing against her knot.

"No one interested in finding out how pleasurable your pussy would feel surrounding their cock? I have a nice long fat cock that would love to find out how warm and wet and tight your blonde hair covered pussy would feel. I'd like to know how much of my eight inch fat cock your hungry cunt would take. I'd like to listen to you make your little moans as my cock drove deep into your cunt. I'd like to have you soak my cock as you shook through a powerful climax. Then I'd like to paint your face with globs of my hot thick cum unless you'd rather have it in your arse," I hissed.

Betty gripped the table edge as she came in her panties as I rubbed one off for her. Her scent filled our little nook as her moistness soaked her panties. She looked down at me lost in her lust. "Betty, pick up girl and stop your day dreaming!" the cook yelled. She jumped then turned away not saying anything. A different waitress gave me more coffee and presented me the bill. I gave Betty a twenty as a tip then walked into the park and sat.

I was there for about an hour enjoying the sun and the breeze and the smells of a small town. I was just about to give up when I heard, "Sir I'm here." Sarah stood before me in a summer dress. The sun was shining through her dress showing me she stood with her legs spread.

"Sit Sarah and tell me how last night went," I asked pointing for her to sit.

"Well Sir my husband was tired from the fair and turned in. I knew I had to make him have me. I was Bathsheba and he was my Uriah the Hittite. Your baby already was growing inside me and I needed my husband to deposit his seed in me. I waited until he was dreaming then I pulled his cock out of his pjs. Like you taught me I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him until he was hard."

"He was moaning the choir director's name, 'Freda, Freda', as I sucked his cock. I walked my pussy over his thighs and took his small cock into my wet pussy. My husband started to stir as I rode his cock. I told him I was Freda, his secret Freda, his Hagar and wanted his blessing on my baby. He put his hands on my naked belly and said some prayers then shot his thin seed up inside me. I called him 'My Abram' then climbed off him and went to sleep. This morning I thanked him for breeding me and blessing our baby. He went out all full of himself."

"I then went and cleaned myself, in both places. I have decided to give you my arse as a reward for breeding me. This way I will not be having sexual relations with you. Consider it a payment for a debt. I thought about the best place to pay you will be the choir loft. No one will be there this time of day. My husband is visiting his sick members. Let's walk there separately and meet in the choir loft," Sarah said and walked away.

I watched her summer dress sway in the soft morning breeze and I wondered if she had worn panties. After a discreet wait I headed to the church. When I climbed the stairs and entered the choir loft I heard voices. When I entered the rows two women were standing there. One was Sarah the other I did not know. Sarah introduced the older woman as Freda - her husband's dream woman. When she shook hands I read her deepest desire and recent activity.

"You have committed adultery with the parson Freda and you desire him even more. You have used your cunt to put a wedge between the parson and his young wife, Sarah. You burn with desire for him. You would fuck him right now if he was here. You would bend over this railing and pull up your skirt and let him sink his cock into your pussy," I growled at her.

Freda started weeping. "He said he would fill my womb with a child. Two months have gone by and my flow returned to my barren womb. I am fertile today and I was gonna beg him for one more time," she said sobbing.

"The pastor shoots blanks," I whispered as I moved behind her. "I'm gonna fuck you with my long fat cock. I'm gonna fill your cunt with globs of my baby cum. Adultery has its cost and your cunt is gonna pay the price!"

I pushed her forward until she gripped the railing. I lifted her skirt up onto her back and pulled her white panties down to below her arse. I unzipped my fly and took out my hardening cock. I kicked her legs open then pulled her arse cheeks aside. Her dark haired pussy was open and already dripping moistness. "Better start praying Freda!" I growled.

I ran my foreskin covered cockhead through her slit and found the entrance to her pussy. I pushed hard forward and my fat cockhead breached into her. She screamed as I pushed her sleeve wide open and my cock went fully deep. I didn't know how long she would let me abuse her so I just jackhammered into her going for the quickest pleasure I could.

Freda moaned and pushed back filling her pussy with all my cock. She leaked her hot juices all over my cock and balls. Her tight pussy caressed all along my cock driving me towards completion. I went in and out of her cunt rapidly as she wet the floor of the choir loft. She moaned and shook on my cock trying to increase her own pleasure. Freda knew how to fuck.

I felt my balls pull up tight so I grabbed Freda's hips and pulled her tight against me. My cockhead rubbed deep inside her against her hot cervix. I groaned and fired burst after burst of my hot cum against her womb. Freda shook as she felt my hot cum filling her. She trembled as she shook through her own climax. Her hot cum rolled down her legs. I kept my cock deep against her womb rubbing my cockhead against her cervix.

Freda breathed deeply holding onto the railing. I could see my white cream beginning to leak out from between her swollen pussy lips. She reached back and brought her fingers to her dripping pussy. She brought her fingers forward under her chin then licked at the cum. She put her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean.

I pulled her hair turning her then bent her until her face came level with my cock. I pushed my cock against her lips and she opened and I worked my cockhead across her tongue and behind her teeth. She closed her lips and sucked my cockhead getting her tongue under my foreskin. I dropped a pulse of cum onto her tongue and she moaned. She swallowed whatever she collected then licked and sucked my cockshaft. She pulled off my cock then put her head to the floor and started crying.

"If you wanna be the pastor's concubine you better get him to fuck you today. Then go to your grave with the secret of how your baby was started. Once you show demand he take you in then be like a mother to Sarah, be her Naomi. Raise my child together and honor the pastor as the father. Now come here and suck my cock until it is hard. I have some unfinished business to complete," I ordered her.

I sat on the choir bench and hung my balls and cock over the edge. Freda crawled to me then sat on her haunches. She gripped my softer cockshaft then pushed her tongue under my foreskin. She circled my dome then took my meat into her mouth. She pushed forward taking my cockhead deep pushing against the entrance to her throat. Since I was softer, not quite fully hard she slid my cockhead into her throat.

Freda kept my cockhead and some of my shaft in her throat and moaned. I started to lengthen and harden as she sucked and licked my cock. My thickening cut off her airflow but she still held me deep. She pulled back and her saliva and spit ran off my cockhead and dropped to the dusty floor. Freda kissed my cockhead. "Anything else Master?" she asked.

"I'm gonna fuck Sarah in her arse right here in the choir loft. She already carries my child. Now you both have a 'to the grave secret' to protect. You can stay and watch or you can bend over and take it in the arse also. If you stay you stay as my arse slut. Choose now!" I growled.

Freda leaned in and kissed my cockhead. "Yes Master!" she said. She turned and put her head down on a bench seat and pulled her dress up on her back and slid her panties off her feet. She reached back and pulled her arse cheeks apart. "Take me Master," she whispered.

I grabbed Sarah by her long hair and positioned her next to Freda. I moved her dress up onto her back and saw that she had not wore panties. I knelt behind Sarah and ran my cockhead through her pussy lips gathering her hot juices. I did not want to jam my cock down her arse so I pushed into her pussy. She moaned and pushed back until I was buried within her. I gathered her juices on my fingers and circled her anus. She hissed when I pushed my thumb against her dark round lips. Her orifice gave way and my thumb slid all in. I moved it about then pulled it out and worked my two long fingers into her ass.

I could feel my fingers rub my cock as I moved in both her holes. Sarah started moaning deeply and wet my cock and balls as her juices leaked out around my cock as I fucked her pussy. I pulled my fingers out of her arse as it gripped me tightly. I quickly moved my cockhead to her anus and pushed. My foreskin slid back as my dome kissed those back door lips. Sarah grunted and her opening round lips grabbed my corona and my cockhead breached into her dark sleeve.

"Oh fuck Sir your cock feels so big its pushing me open. Go slow, please go slow. I'll take it all but please Sir," she asked.

I rubbed my cockshaft and around her dark star with the lube dripping out of her pussy. I went slow, a little in, a little back, more in, more back until my heavy balls kissed her wet pussy lips. Sarah let out a long hissing breath when she realized I was fully in her arse.

All this time Freda lay on the pew bench holding open her arse. I saw my cum dripping out her pussy so I gathered it on my fingers then rimmed her arsehole. I pressed against her star and my long finger entered into her. She hissed as I pushed my finger deep in and pulled it fully out. I gathered more cum then added a second finger and pushed both in past her anal ring and my palm stopped further depth.

I started rocking my hips going out and into Sarah's arse. My fingers did the same to Freda's arse. "Rub your pussy knot and make yourself cum!" I ordered them then slapped their arse cheeks several times after pulling my fingers out. After their arse cheeks turned red I pushed my two long fingers back into Freda's arse. She moaned and more juices and white cum dripped from her pussy.

I felt Sarah's fingers on my balls as she rubbed her clit. She made a muffled scream as her pussy ejected hot juices back at my balls. So much came out it dripped to the dusty floor and made a small puddle. My fingers were gripped hard and Freda screamed into her arm as she came off her fingers. She added to the puddle on the floor. I groaned and shot a few pulses of my hot cum into Sarah's arse. I pulled my fingers out and moving quickly I pushed my cock into Freda's arse and shot the rest of my cum deep down her arse.

Both women trembled through the aftershocks of their climax. I stayed in Freda's arse moving my cock out and in slowly. She trembled and leaked more juices. I pulled out and slipped into Sarah's arse again. I went deep and she moaned and wet my balls again. I spent the time in her arse until I went soft and slipped out.

I pulled Freda to her knees and lifted my cock to her mouth and pushed in across her tongue. She tightened her lips around my shaft and cleaned my shaft back to my cockhead. She slipped her tongue under my foreskin and cleaned out any cum hiding under there. She kissed my cock over and over then laid her face against my groin.

"Thank you Sir for the child you started in me. I never thought I'd have a child and I poured my heart out to the pastor. I thought he was giving me a chance for a child but I realize now all he wanted to do was enjoy fucking me. Well Sarah and I are gonna change his life and his ministry turning it upside down. But Sir, I really enjoyed your cock in my arse. I think I have the key to the pastor's cooperation," she said then leaned up and kissed me. She kissed me deeply and I felt her tears.

I made her stand then brought her over to Sarah. I pushed them together, tits to tits. "Kiss Sarah, Freda!" I ordered. Sarah took in a deep breath then let it out slowly. Freda turned her head and brought her lips against Sarah's. It was tentative at first but they leaned against each other and the kisses deepened. Each moved a hand into each other's hair then gripped the back of each other's necks and pulled tight moaning.

I took that as my opportunity to leave. I got dressed and left. I walked about town being bombarded with female feelings and thoughts. Sometimes I let the noise in and other times tune it totally out. Five hundred years of feelings taught me how to best control it. I wasn't really hungry having fed on both Freda and Sarah but I needed to kill some time. I wasn't planning on leaving town until tomorrow so I stopped at the diner for coffee and pie.

The waitress's were just as unfulfilled as the tavern wenches five hundred years ago. False smiles and laughter with the men were the plans for large tips. I was served my apple pie and coffee and sat there for some time. Under my coffee cup I had slipped a hundred dollar bill. My bored young waitress brought the coffee pot over to fill a second cup. She looked to be in college so I knew I was safe with the offer I was hatching to have some fun. Her eyes opened wide then she looked at me then back at the hundred dollar bill. She looked at me then back at the hundred dollar bill. She filled my cup then stood there. We had a staring match.

That table was at a height that her groin was just above the edge just like the other waitress this morning. I moved my hand and softly ran my fingers up and down where her pussy would be. She hissed and pulled back at first but then put the hot coffee pot down on my table. She pushed against my fingers and I soon formed a cameltoe with her uniform skirt. I spent about a minute at the apex of her pussy lips rubbing where her clit would be. She trembled and bit her lower lip then looked at me with wide doe eyes.

"Are your panties getting wet now?" I growled. "Yes Sir," she whispered.

"I'll buy your panties Mary for that hundred dollars." I reached into my wallet and added another hundred. "Both if you take them off right here right now and place them on this table."

Being of college age I was sure she had sex. I don't think anyone had ever pushed her comfort zone as I was now. I was pushing hard against her clit through her uniform skirt and through her panties. I could now smell her scent as her panties absorbed her wetness. She trembled and held onto the edge of the table as her hands turned white with the effort. She let out a long hiss shutting her eyes then biting her lower lip. She shook for a minute then let out a long breath. When she opened her eyes there was another hundred dollar bill.

"That one is for the nice show you just put on Mary you naughty girl. What would your daddy say if he knew you just came on a stranger's fingers while standing at his table serving coffee?"

"Come on girl. Daddy's gonna catch you taking off your panties if you wait too long. Just reach up slide them down your tender legs and pick them up pretending I dropped something. Three hundred buck is yours for one brave action. I know you have taken your panties off for the college boys. All you have to do now is decide," I whispered as I continued to rub her pussy lips under her uniform.