Drust on the Prowl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a quick look over her shoulder into the kitchen serving window and an old man was busy putting up food for the other servers. He must really be her father. Everyone seemed to be busy so Mary took her chance. Keeping her uniform skirt down in back she lifted the front up onto my table. I got a quick glimpse of red then Mary started moving side to side pushing her panties down her legs. She worked her feet side to side then bent over quickly and tossed her red thong on my table and reached for the money.

I gripped her hand tightly and she stopped. I opened my wallet and put down two more hundreds. "Show me your pussy and give me a taste."

In for a penny in for a pound she must have thought. It was like a 'Twilight Zone' episode where time stood still and all noise disappeared. She grabbed my eyes with her sky blue eyes now on fire. She looked down then carefully pulled the front of her skit up until her naked pussy lips appeared. Her naked lips and inner thighs glistened from her climax wetness. She pushed two fingers through the cleft of her labia and actually pushed them inside her.

When her fingers came out they glistened with her wetness. She brought them to my lips and I licked them clean savoring her taste. I pointed to the money lifting my coffee cup.

"Thank you Mary. You give excellent service. I'll have to give this diner an excellent review on Yelp."

Mary took the five hundreds and put them in her apron pocket. She placed my bill on the table. She touched my arm tenderly. "Thank you for patronizing our diner today, Sir. My daddy and I hope you stop in again should you pass this way once more," she said smiling.

She turned carefully then lifted her skirt in back and showed me her arse. I ran my finger down her crack stopping on top of her dark door. She moaned when I rimmed it and she reached back and pushed my hand hard against her arse. Mary whimpered then pushed me away and dropped her skirt and hurried to the serving window.

I took my time finishing my coffee then left a twenty on the table. I picked up her red panties and walked down the line of booths heading for the door. There was an old man sitting by himself. I dropped the fragrant red thong panties on his table. He looked up shocked by what lay before him.

"A present from one of the waitress's. Now you have to guess which one."

I walked out of the diner and went back to the hotel. Alice gave me my key then grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Thank you Sir for opening my mind to other possibilities. Also thank you for opening my holes from your huge cock. I never had a better night in my whole life. Now I think I'll offer pink sheet service to any handsome guest that will have me. I very much hope you will be back this way again."

"By the way I may look old but I was at my most fertile point of my cycle. I think you might have popped my egg last night. I'll not complain if you did. I'm kinda looking forward to my belly swelling with your baby. I'll tell my child a stranger pasted through town and took me for his pleasure and was never seen again. It would be a very romantic story, N'est-ce pas?" she said then laughed.

I pulled her across the desk and gave her a deep kiss. "I'll tell you a secret Alice. I'm over five hundred years old. Your baby will have thousands of DNA cousins. You'll also see a few other bellies begin to swell in this town. He or she will have cousins right here in town and you'll be the only one that knows the real secret. Now please total up my bill I'll be leaving in the morning never coming back this way again."

I went to my room and packed and read a current paper-back I had picked up walking in town. The day darkened and I waited to see if Heather would show up. Once it became night a thunderstorm rolled in. The power went out so I got up and opened the windows. A rain laden breeze blew into my room bringing a freshness to the night. Out the window the town was dark. I turned off all the light switches since I didn't want them all turning on in the middle of the night.

After some time I heard the floor creek and a key turn in my lock. It clicked and the door creaked open. A candle light lit a woman in a shear nightgown. If I didn't know better I would say a ghost had entered my room. The candle floated to the nightstand and was put down. Just then a huge thunderclap sounded close and the lightning lit the room. My ghost jumped in fright.

"Daddy the storm is scaring me. Can I sleep with you tonight? Mommy doesn't like me slipping into her bed but I think you won't mind. Is it ok Daddy? I'll take off my nightgown so the bed won't get too warm. Is that ok Daddy?" Heather was using baby talk asking me for permission.

Reminder from earlier:

-"That's a good daughter. You're being Daddy's good girl. Now clean Daddy's cock and I'll give you a deep kiss."

-"Look at Daddy while you clean his cock little girl. That's how a good daughter cleans her Daddy's cock," I said sweetly.

- "Daddy wants your panties Baby Girl. Take them off and hand them to me."

-"Is my pretty little girl still pure for Daddy?" "Yes Daddy. No one has been between my legs. I'm a good girl Daddy! I've saved myself for you Daddy."

-"Will you let me have this tonight? Will you let me lick this pretty kitten until you cum all over my face and wet my bed?"

-"Yes Daddy. It's been my darkest deepest dream for my Daddy to be my first. I want Daddy's long fat cock to break my purity and fuck his daughter. I want Daddy to make me cum, cum on his face then cum on his cock. If you want to cum inside me that will be okay Daddy."

Returning to the storm tonight:

"Daddy the storm is scaring me. Can I sleep with you tonight? Mommy doesn't like me slipping into her bed but I think you won't mind. Is it ok Daddy? I'll take off my nightgown so the bed won't get too warm. Is that ok Daddy?" Heather was using baby talk asking me for permission.

"Yes Baby Girl but make sure you take off your nightgown I don't want you getting it all wet."

"Ok Daddy but you need to have your bedclothes off also," Heather sugared.

I watched in the candlelight as she grabbed the hem of her gown and pulled it up her body. There was no dark vee showing between her legs as it rose. Next two dark pebbles appeared on her chest then dark hair cascaded across her shoulders as the gown fell to the floor.

"You can't see me too well in just the candle light Daddy but you are the first to see my naked body since I turned eighteen and became a woman. Well I'm not really a woman since no man as laid between my legs and put his strength within me. But you could be the first Daddy. You can have me tonight if I please you Daddy. You can bite my tits and spank my ass and push your long fat cock in my virgin pussy and then in my virgin ass and I'll clean your Daddy cock with my warm mouth and wet tongue," Heather surrendered.

I told Heather to undress me as I stood by the bed. I could see she had no pubic hair perhaps to keep the young innocent girl look. She pulled off my sleeper shirt then kissed and sucked my nipples. Damn that got my cock going. She knelt and slowly pulled my boxers down. My cock slapped her chin when she released it from the waist band. She laughed, "Oh Daddy you have such a huge cock!"

She took just my cockhead into her mouth as she worked my boxers off my feet. She had me turn and pushed me over until my arms fell to the bed. She pushed my legs apart then gripped my butt cheeks and pulled them open. I felt her wet tongue rim my anus then lick down across my taint and carefully took each ball sack into her mouth. She reversed my pleasure until her pointed tongue pushed against my analring.

I shivered as her warm wet tongue opened my dark star and pushed inside. I felt her face between my ass cheeks as she dug into my asshole. Her dainty hands slid up and down my cockshaft until she felt it was rock hard. She pulled back my cock and pushed her lips tightly up my shaft. She filled her mouth with cock sucking at my pre-cum that started dripping out from her ass play and cocksucking. She softly kissed my ass cheeks licking my crack and balls once more and knelt back.

"Did you like that Daddy? Did your daughter make your Daddy cock get all hard? Do you want to put your long fat cock deep inside your daughter Daddy? Do you want to pound your cock over and over until I spray all over you and call out your name as I cum over and over. Do you want to do that Daddy?" she whimpered.

"Yes Baby Girl but first I wanna taste you. I wanna drink your juices. I wanna lick your cunt and your ass and push my fingers deep up inside your hot virgin cunt and your tight virgin ass. Then when I've had enough of your honey I'm gonna fill your cunt with my long fat cock," I growled.

"Daddy you use such naughty words. Mommy doesn't like me to use naughty words Daddy. Do you want me to sit my coochie on your face Daddy? Are you going to do naughty things to my naked cunny and my hiney? Are you gonna be the first Daddy that gets inside my virgin places and uses his daughter for his own manly pleasures? Do you want me to be naughty with you Daddy?" she dripped innocence.

This eighteen year old knew how to play this game. I started to wonder how many "daddies" had been the first with this housekeeper. I pulled her up onto the bed and turned her into a sixty-nine and she placed her already dripping pussy on my chin. My tongue quickly found her wet slit and I ran it though gathering her 'virgin' honey. My tongue flicked her asshole and it winked on my tongue tip.

Heather dropped forward and took my cock into her mouth. As my fingers explored her cunt and asshole her hot mouth and wet lips descended down my long cock. When my cockhead hit the back of her mouth Heather took in a deep breath. She pushed down and my cock entered her throat. She moaned and moved her head just slightly up and down rubbing my foreskin covered cockhead inside her throat. She pulled off my cock and took a deep breath.

"Daddy you're not paying any attention to my coochie and hiney. I'll have to stop if you're getting distracted. I wanna earn my big tip for taking care of you Daddy but you have to warm me up first. Now get your tongue back into my hiney or I'll have to bite on fat Mister Dickhead, Daddy!" Heather said purring then she kissed my dome.

So there it was! Heather was the nighttime working girl. Alice might be thinking about giving it away for free but Heather is gonna make the daddies pay for it. Smart plan for a small town girl with few opportunities.

I wet my thumb in her juices and pushed it against her dark star. Her ring opened easily and my thumb sunk into her ass stopped only by my palm.

"Oh that feels so naughty Daddy. Did you push your thumb into my hiney? Don't forget my coochie but be easy, I'm still a virgin in there," she purred.

I wet my two long fingers in the cleft of her dripping pussy and they went easily up into her cunt. There was no resistance, no initial tightness, just a smooth wet hot slide up into her cunt. I pulled out and slapped her ass.

"Oooo Daddy why did you spank my young tight ass. Was I bad? Did I do something wrong Daddy?" she cooed.

"You said you were a virgin Heather but I felt no tightness when my fingers went deep inside you," I said and slapped her ass again harder.

"Daddy stop," she whimpered. "When I turned eighteen my uncle bought me a new bike. On my way over to his house my tire hit a big rock. I landed my coochie on the cross bar and it hurt. My uncle wasn't home but my aunt made me take off my little girl white panties and there was some blood on my gusset. She had me lie on her bed and open my legs wide. She put her fingers up inside me then kissed me there and told me everything felt fine."

"She kissed me there again and I told her she was making me feel funny in my coochie. She kissed me some more and I began to get wet there. I thought I was peeing but my aunt told me all girls get wet between their female lips. It's to get us ready to take a penis inside us."

"She pushed her face against my coochie and licked between my 'down there'. I wet some more and aunty slurped me all up. Her lips tightened around something at the top of my opening and she sucked on that. I trembled and shook on auntie's bed and hot wetness poured out of me and she drank as much as she could. The rest sprayed all over her face and her bed."

"I felt so embarrassed but aunty told me it was all natural. She told me if I wanted to ride my bike over while uncle was in work she would teach me things to get ready for my husband. I went over there many times and I even learned how to please my aunt. She had this strap on thing that looked like a penis and she used it on me to show me how my husband would take his pleasure inside me. She even let me pretend I was my uncle and it was time to take pleasure from his wife. Aunty sprayed her female juices all over me."

"She was very naughty one time and pushed that fake penis into my ass. She told me she was training me to give pleasure to my husband in any way he wished. Aunty also taught me how to take that penis into my mouth and down my throat because men love when women do that. Aunty let me take her ass with the pretend penis and we both sprayed our juices all over the bed. Poor aunty had to do wash before my uncle came home."

"She told me finally that when my husband first pushes his penis up inside me I won't have any bleeding or pain. But so far no boy wants to marry me so you will be the first Daddy to be inside me," she dripped innocence.

She then took my cock back into her mouth and back down her throat. I pushed my two long fingers up into her cunt and found her g-pad. I massaged that pad and Heather purred on my cock and her hot honey dripped onto my tongue. My thumb in her ass and my fingers in her cunt went to work. My other thumb rolled over her large clit - I'm talking like the size of my own thumb. Heather growled on my cock deep down her throat giving me exquisite pleasure.

I started pumping both her holes as her mouth worked up and down my cock. I swapped out my thumb for my two long fingers and pushed them up her ass. She pulled back on my cock and bit my foreskin covered cockhead. She pulled my foreskin down my cockshaft and started sucking on my dome and my sensitive cockknot. This girl was young, just over eighteen, but she knew how to suck cock! I guess I have her 'aunt' to thank for that.

My fingers went to the task inside her cunt and ass. Heather was dripping her hot sweet honey across my tongue as I drank from her pussy. I pulled my finger out of her pussy and took her mini-cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked that clit until she screamed around my cock and sprayed my face with a hotter tangier sauce.

She went at my cock with enthusiasm. Her mouth and throat rode my cock faster and faster. She reached back and got her fingers coated with her own thick honey. She pulled my leg up and found my anus. Without any warning she shoved those two coated fingers into my ass. She went deep and rubbed my walnut as her other hand pumped up and down my long fat cock.

She moved her mouth to just my cockhead and licked under my foreskin and sucked her lips on my cockknot. All her work, taking my cock deep, her fingers deep up my arse, sucking on my cockhead and pumping her fingers up and down my fat shaft culminated in my letting out a loud scream. My hips drove up off the bed driving my cock deep into her throat.

My cockhead exploded with a huge pulse of cum down her throat. She pulled back again sucking on just my cockhead as my cum painted her tongue. She sucked the several bolts of cum out my dickhead keeping her lips sealed tight. I dropped back onto the bed sending the last of my pudding across her tongue. She pulled her fingers out of my ass and sucked upwards on my cockshaft getting the last of my globs.

She turned and straddled my thighs with my cock against my belly. She tapped me until I looked at her. She smiled and opened her mouth and my thick white cum dribbled out onto her firm full tits. She smacked her lips sucking some cum down her throat then smiling at me as she rubbed my cum unto her nipples. She leaned forward and brought each hard pointed nub to my lips and I sucked and bit those future baby feeders.

Heather moaned when I bit each nib and pulled them out with my teeth. She rolled next to me kissing my neck. Next to my ear she whispered, "That was fun Daddy but don't forget you have to fuck my cunt! Oops, I mean push your penis into my coochie and take your pleasure." She then laughed and kissed my neck and my ear and bit my ear lobe.

Heather lay next to me keeping me primed. She moved her firm young breasts along my chest and ran her fingers across my nipples even pinching them. She kissed me softly cooing and murmuring calling me 'her Daddy' over and over. Her dainty hands drifted across my abs and slid under my balls. Her fingers found my taint and when she lifted my legs she circled my asshole. When I took in a deep breath Heather whispered, "I think Daddy likes that."

She kissed down my abs and licked my covered cockhead. She held my cock and got her tongue under my foreskin and licked in circles around my leaking dome. My cock was getting primed and I was dripping thick pre-cum out my slit. Heather cleaned each of my leaks moaning as they painted her tongue. She took me deep into her mouth and sucked upwards her lips tight around my cockshaft drawing my blood into my cock making it as hard as a rock.

"Do you want me to ride you softly Daddy or do you want to take me hard and deep? Shall we be tender or does Daddy want to punish his Little Girl by pounding my cunt deep and hard until he shoots his hot thick load all over my womb. Does Daddy wanna try to breed his daughter, make her belly swell with his baby after he fucks her hard and leaves her alone?" Heather teased me.

I reached up and pulled her long hair and flipped her to her back. She spread her legs wide and grabbed my cock and brought it to her wet pussy lips. She placed my fat cockhead to the opening to her cunt and pushed her hips up. My cockhead entered her hot oven and I fell on her driving the rest of my cock deep into her. "Oh Daddy!" she moaned.

I gave her no chance to recover. I pulled back to my fat cockhead and slammed my cock deep into her hot depths. She moaned when my cockhead punched her cervix but still pushed up to take all of me. We went at each other like cur and bitch, my jabbing my cock into her she pushing up to take it. We pounded each other for some time, huffing and puffing and moaning and growling.

Sweat was pouring off my forehead dripping onto her jiggling breasts. Each time I pounded in deep her tits wobbled on her chest. I had to close my eyes as it was difficult to follow her nipples as they swayed and circled about her chest. I looked down and her naked labia rode my cockshaft. My shaft pulled on Heather's mini-cock going out and rode it when my cock went deep again.

"Make yourself cum you naughty slut!" I growled.

"Daddy don't call me a naughty slut. I'm Your Slut Daddy! I'll be as naughty as you want. Now fuck your daughter Daddy. Fuck my cunt deep and hard. Make me beg for your cock and your hot thick cum. Fuck me Daddy, Ffffuuuccckkkk Meeeeeeee!" Heather screamed as she rubbed her clit back and forth and round and round grinding herself into a powerful orgasm.

Her young cunt gripped my cock as she shook through her climax. I gave her no relief as I continued to pound her fat swollen clit between us. I jackhammered my long fat cock into her the bed squeaking and pounding against the wall. I fucked her through two more orgasms my own climax delayed due to her great blowjob. She sprayed me every time I pulled full out and rammed my cock deep inside again.