Dry Hump and More - Girl Next Door

Story Info
The girl next door and I had a dry-hump session and more.
6.2k words
4.56
40.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was nineteen years old, a family moved into the house next door. Bobby, the husband, worked as a DJ at one of the local radio stations. His wife, Kate, was a secretary at a doctor's office. They had two kids - a girl my age, Debra, and her older brother Mike.

Deb was a few months older than me. We got to know each other fairly well since we lived next door to each other. We also had several classes together in the local junior college. Sometimes we would study together, usually at my house.

Deb was kind of shy and reserved, especially around her parents. She was nice looking with a good body. Light brown hair that went halfway down her back. Big brown eyes and dimples on her cheeks when she smiled. She was kind of short - about 5 ft 6 inches tall. Deb stayed in shape by running and working out at the college gym. Her breasts were nice -- probably large B-cups or maybe C-cups. She never wore anything very revealing. But when she did wear skirts or shorts, I loved the way her shapely legs looked.

Deb and I went out a few times, but nothing really progressed between us. Her parents were deeply religious and kind of strict. Although we made out a little during our dates or a couple times after studying when we were alone together at her house or my house, she would never let me get my hands under her shirt or down inside her pants.

If I tried to get too pushy even while just trying to feel her boobs over her clothes, Deb would grab my hand and push it away with a "Please don't, Joe...."

It seemed to me that as soon as she started to become aroused from our making out, something triggered, and she would slow me down to cool us off. Maybe it was her strict upbringing kicking in. It frustrated me, and I would have to take care of myself that night when I was alone. If you know what I mean.

Even with that, Deb and I stayed good friends. She had a few dates with a couple of my friends, but they didn't get any more action from her than I did. Still, she was cute and a nice person, and I enjoyed being around her.

The summer after our first college year, Deb's dad took a job in another town a couple of hours away. It was pretty typical for small-town radio station jobs to not last long -- usually a better job offer would come along. That's what happened with Deb's dad.

Her family began to pack up their household items for the move. Early one morning, Bobby went to the U-Haul rental place and came back with the largest trailer they had, hooked up to his pickup truck. I heard a knock on our front door.

It was Bobby. "Hey, Joe. Would you like to make twenty bucks?"

"Sure. What can I do?"

"Come over and help us pack our stuff in the trailer."

"No problem. I'll be right there."

Mike, Deb and I carried out furniture and boxes for Kate and Bobby to pack in the trailer. Just before noon we had the trailer and his pickup truck both stuffed full. But their portable TV set, a cooler and a few more things wouldn't fit.

"Crap!" said Bobby. "I hoped to make it all in one trip. Oh, well. We'll go unload and be back this afternoon to get the rest of it, I guess."

It was about mid-morning when Deb's parents and Mike took off to take the load to the new house. There wasn't enough room for Deb to ride in the front seat of the pickup truck with the three of them, so she had to stay behind.

Deb smiled at me, kind of sexy like. "Joe, would you mind staying with me today? If you're not busy, that is. I don't want just sit here all by myself waiting for them to get back."

"Sure, I'll be glad to. I'm going to miss you after you leave anyway, so we can get some final good-bye time together by ourselves."

"Dad gave me some money for lunch. How about you go get us some burgers? I'll pay for 'em. While you're gone, I'll organize the last of this stuff. Then we can sit and watch TV and eat our burgers."

"Sounds like a plan." I jumped in my car to head for the drive-in.

When I got back, Deb had everything arranged. All that was left was just a few boxes and the TV. There was no furniture to sit on, so we plopped down on the floor and leaned back against a wall. We sat cross-legged on the carpet and had a sort of picnic there in the living room with burgers and fries and Cokes, watching TV.

It would be at least five hours before her family got back for the final load, so we relaxed and chatted about things. Deb was wearing a pair of cut-off shorts that showed off her nice legs, and a baggy sweatshirt that really didn't reveal anything up top. I was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt.

Deb looked over at me, and with a smile she said, "Joe, I'm sorry that things didn't work out better when we were dating."

"Me too. But that's OK. I'm glad that we got to know each other. I do wish we had gotten closer, though. Maybe we can get together again sometime."

"Yeah, Joe. I wish that, too. I just didn't want to get too attached to anyone until I graduate from college. Dad has always moved us from town to town. A year or two in one place, and we'd move, and I'd have to make new friends again. And Mom and Dad have always been so strict with me. I really never felt like I could enjoy myself with a guy as long as I'm living at home. But as soon as I graduate and move away from them, I can get serious. With the right guy, I guess."

Deb straightened out her legs and scooted closer to me. She moved her left leg up against my right leg. Then she kind of leaned over against me and put her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her waist and pulled us together a bit more. I leaned over and sniffed her perfumed scent. She turned her head up and kissed me lightly.

After we kissed a couple of times, Deb slowly started bending her left leg at the knee a couple of inches, rubbing her thigh against mine. I wasn't expecting that, and it started making my cock grow.

Deb looked up at me with a sexy little smile and said, "We've got a few hours alone, let's have a little fun."

"Sure thing. What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing in particular, let's see what happens."

She kissed me harder and continued to rub her leg against mine.

I reached over with my left hand and slowly rubbed her bare thigh below her shorts. Deb didn't object to that, so we continued making out. We kissed harder, and I could tell that Deb was getting into it more. I thought I'd see if she would let me put my hand up under her sweatshirt. When I tried that, she kind of cleared her throat and pushed my hand away. I wondered what kind of mixed signals I was getting. I just put my hand back on her leg and rubbed her thigh again, without any resistance from her.

We kissed for a few more minutes. I stroked her thigh with my hand some more. I could tell by her enthusiasm with her tongue that she was getting pretty turned on. I thought I'd try to feel her breasts again. I put my hand on the outside of her sweater and rubbed them. She didn't object. So, I kept rubbing and feeling her tits through her shirt.

Deb got more aggressive and put her right hand between my legs. She rubbed my inner thigh through my jeans. My already stiff cock was tucked down that pants leg. When she rubbed my thigh, her hand lightly touched the head of my cock. My erection got even harder. It was actually a bit painful because my cock was tucked downward along my leg. I needed to move it to a more comfortable position. I broke off our kiss and leaned back.

"Excuse me, Deb. I've got to rearrange something if you don't mind. It's kind of uncomfortable like this."

"Sure. Can I watch while you do it?"

"I guess so. I gotta fix it before we do any more."

Deb just sat there smiling at me while I moved over and laid back flat on the floor. I was able to leave my pants buttoned and still get my hand inside. I reached in and with a bit of difficulty, I got my cock moved so it laid straight upright just under my zipper. Deb watched fascinated.

When I pulled my hand out of my pants, she grinned and commented, "Wow, you look pretty hard. Do you feel better now?"

"Much better!"

I was ready to get back beside Deb and resume our fondling. I started to do a sit up. But before I could, Deb put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down. She moved over and stretched out beside me, laying partly on top of me, with her right leg in between both of my legs. We started kissing again. Deb pushed the crotch of her shorts down onto my right thigh. She squeezed me with her legs. I lifted my right thigh a little to press harder against her covered pussy.

I moved both of my hands down and started rubbing and squeezing Deb's firm ass on the outside of her shorts. That got her even more turned on. She moaned and rubbed her crotch harder against my right leg. I moved a bit so that I could run one hand up and down the back of her thigh. She really liked that.

After a few minutes, Deb didn't object when I tried once more to run my hand up under the front of her sweatshirt. Encouraged by her lack of resistance, I finally got my hand onto her bra and the top of her tits. I could feel her hardening nipples through the thin material of her bra. I pinched one gently.

Deb moaned and kissed me harder. She reached down with her right hand and very lightly stroked my hard cock, while still rubbing her covered pussy against my thigh.

I tried to pull up her sweatshirt, hoping to take it off and get a look at her breasts, but she said, "Joe, no. Please don't."

I wondered why she wouldn't let me take off her shirt. I continued to feel her breasts and nipples through her bra. We kept kissing and probing each other with our tongues. Deb continued to grind her crotch on my leg, moaning as she became more aroused.

I moved both hands under the back of her sweatshirt. I planned to unsnap her bra. But I got the same "No, please don't."

So I moved back to the front under her shirt and rubbed her tits some more to keep her aroused.

Deb smelled so nice with a shampoo scent in her hair and a light perfume, mixed with a bit of sweat from us packing boxes and loading the U-Haul. She was definitely keeping me aroused.

We kept kissing and rubbing and stroking and grinding for probably thirty minutes. I was so turned on, to the point that I was getting a case of blue balls. I rubbed her tits and played with her nipples with one hand, even though it was still with her bra in place. I rubbed her ass with my other hand and stroked her leg when I could. Then I tried to reach into her shorts from the front, and she gave me that "Joe, please don't..." again.

As we continued our tongue battles, I kept up my fondling of every part that she would let me touch. Our kissing got more heated. I raised up my right leg as much as I could, putting more pressure against her crotch with my thigh. Deb started grinding harder against me, clamping her legs tighter on mine. She was really getting hot. I reached around and tried to slide my hand inside her pants. I wanted to get a feel of her firm ass without any clothing in the way.

Again, "No, Joe. Don't..."

I stopped my fondling and just laid there, looking at her. Slowly, she realized that I wasn't participating any more.

"What's wrong, Joe? Aren't you enjoying this?"

"Yeah, Deb. I'm enjoying this. A lot. But I'd like to do more. And I want to see more of you. I don't get it -- we're both hot as hell. You let me touch your tits, but you won't let me see them. And when I try to get my hand inside your pants, you make me stop. We're both nineteen, for Pete's sake! What's the deal?"

"I'm sorry, Joe. It's my parents. I keep thinking they're going to walk in on us or something. I know they won't, though. It's just hard for me to get over all my inhibitions from them. Give me a few minutes. I'm enjoying myself, and I think it'll get easier."

"Sure, we can slow down. But you know I want to see and feel more of your sexy body. I really want that."

"I know, Joe. I'm sorry. I do know my parents won't be back for a few hours. But it's just taking me a bit to get it in my head that they won't walk in on us."

Deb took several deep breaths, then smiled at me.

"Okay, Joe. I think I'm ready to play a bit more. But we won't fuck. I'm actually still a virgin and I plan to be until I get married. That's a vow I made to Mom and Dad. Promise me you won't try that, please? That's sort of holding me back, too. I guess I think if I let you go too far, we won't be able to stop. Understand? So, if you won't pressure me to fuck you, we can keep going. OK?"

"Sure, Deb. I really do understand. Let's do as much as you want. Whenever you want to stop, we will. And we won't fuck, as much as I would like to."

I pulled Deb close to me again and kissed her. I moved both of my hands up under her sweatshirt. This time Deb didn't object when I pulled it up enough that I should see her bra and breasts. She let me pull her bra cups down so that her nipples popped out of the top it. Finally, I got to see her nipples. They were stiff from her arousal. I gently pinched and tweaked them out in the open. Deb got more turned on as I played with them.

Deb humped my leg harder. She arched her back and pushed her tits toward me. She closed her eyes and seemed to just enjoy the moment. I reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra. She didn't object. I pulled her bra completely down below her tits. I wanted it off completely, but the shoulder straps wouldn't come off while she still had her sweatshirt on. I moved both of my hands back to her tits and cupped them in my palms.

We kissed harder and I rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Deb continued grinding her crotch up and down on my leg, getting faster and faster.

Deb interrupted our kiss to moan and say, "Joe, I'm going to cum. Please, pinch my nipples. Both of them. Harder... Yes, that's it! I'm cumming!!!"

I pulled and squeezed her nipples really hard, and she started to orgasm. She moaned long and deep. She clamped her legs even tighter on my right thigh. She rubbed her pussy so hard on my leg that I could feel the friction heat from the inseam of her shorts grinding on my blue jeans.

After a couple of minutes Deb relaxed. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I slowly pushed her up to a sitting position and sat beside her.

"That was so nice, Joe."

I just smiled as I looked at the tangled mess of her bra and sweatshirt. "Deb, I want to look at you without all this in the way, okay?"

"Sure, Joe. That's fine. Yes, you can do that."

I reached for the hem of her sweatshirt and slowly raised it upward. She didn't resist. She helped me get it over her head and off completely. I pulled her bra off of her arms and laid it to the side. Finally, her fabulous breasts were out in the open, available for me to look at and stroke. Which I did. They looked perfect to me. Her nipples stood out stiff from her brown half dollar sized areolas.

Deb let me rub her breasts for a couple minutes. I could tell that she was getting more aroused.

"Joe, if I'm going to be half naked here, you need to be too."

"Okay."

Deb reached over and helped me take off my t-shirt. She rubbed her hands over my chest and pushed on my nipples. My cock throbbed harder. Then Deb pushed me back down on the floor and laid on top of me again. She put her head on my shoulder and snuggled up to me, with her legs clamped tight on mine again.

There I was, with a half-naked hot chick laying on me, pressing her pussy against my leg. My cock was hard and throbbing. My balls hurt. I was wondering how I was going to get some relief. We continued to kiss as Deb rubbed her nipples on my chest. A few minutes later, Deb raised her head and smiled at me. She put her hand on my cock. I flinched a bit. Deb said, "Am I hurting you?"

"Not exactly," I replied. "But if something doesn't happen to me like it did to you, I'm not sure that I'll be able to walk for a couple of hours."

"Why not? What's wrong?"

"Well, if a guy gets extremely turned on and hard for too long, without... well... cumming. I mean without an orgasm, it hurts. It hurts a lot. My balls feel like they're being squeezed in a vise. That pain can last for a couple of hours. I either need to cum here, or we stop, and I go somewhere and take care of it myself."

Deb kept her smile, and said "Well, let's do what we just did again, and I'll make sure it works out for you too."

Deb grabbed my hands and put them back on her tits. She kissed me hard. She moaned as she started humping herself on my leg again. She put her hand on my cock outside my jeans and rubbed it harder and faster than she had been earlier.

My cock throbbed from her rubbing. Deb moved a bit so that she could push on my cock with her thigh as she kept grinding her own crotch against my leg. She put her hand down between us on the outside of my jeans and rubbed the head of my cock with her fingers while the rest of it was getting stroked by her thigh.

While she was doing that to me, I kept playing with her nipples with both hands. I raised up my right thigh to press harder against her crotch. After a couple more minutes of that, I was getting close to my orgasm.

"Deb, I'm about to cum. Don't stop, please."

She pressed her fingers harder and faster on my stiff prick's head. She ground her crotch onto my leg even harder. I started to cum. I raised my ass up off the floor to the point that I almost threw her off of me. I pushed my thigh even harder into her crotch.

"Yes, Joe! That's it! I'm going to cum too!"

"I'm cumming, Deb! Rub me harder! Faster! Fuck yes! I'm cumming!"

I tensed up as my cock started to pulse. Deb kept her palm flat on my pulsing penis. She rode my right thigh hard with her crotch. I felt my cock unload several big streams of cum inside my underwear and jeans.

Deb had another orgasm, clamping her legs so hard on my thigh that it was almost painful. She pushed her pulsing crotch firmly against my leg. She grabbed me and kissed me hard. She ran her tongue deep into my mouth as she continued to have her strong orgasm. We both had several more climax spasms. Just as I started to relax, she pushed her pussy hard against my leg again, squeezed her legs tightly on my thigh and had yet one more orgasm.

We laid there for several more minutes breathing hard, stroking each other gently. Slowly, Deb sat up beside me with her knees up and legs open. I admired the red flush on her neck and her beautiful breasts. She had a large wet spot visible, soaking through her panties and shorts.

I reached over and lightly fondled her left nipple. I could smell a nice musky sex aroma coming from her wet juicy spot that blended well with the shampoo and perfume scent that I noticed earlier.

Deb didn't object when I rubbed her pussy gently from the outside of her shorts. I tried to move my finger up inside the leg of her shorts to probe her pussy, but she grabbed my hand and moved it back. She stroked my finger up and down over the wet spot.

"Oh, Joe. That feels so nice. Right here on the outside of my pants is good enough. You don't need to get your finger inside. OK?"

"Yep, this is OK. I like this. I'd like to do more, but I understand."

"How about you? Are you better now? Is the pain gone?"

I chuckled and said "It's all good now. My balls thank you."

Deb grinned and lightly stroked my softening cock.

After a few seconds, I said "The only thing that would make it better is if we didn't have all these clothes between us. I'd like to see you naked."

Deb laughed a bit. "I don't know, Joe. Haven't you've seen enough already?"

"Not really. I'd like to see what you have hidden under there."

Deb arched her back and gave me another lovely view of her pert nineteen-year-old titties. I lightly fingered one of her nipples, then I traced my finger down over her flat tummy and stopped at the button of her shorts. She kind of tensed up a bit, then relaxed and smiled at me. Encouraged, I worked the button open.

12