Dry Hump and More - Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb laid back on her elbows and straightened out her legs. She looked directly at my face.

"Joe, I'll let you unzip me. But I'm not taking off my shorts. You can have a look, but my shorts are staying on."

I gently pulled down her zipper and opened the front of her shorts to each side. Deb had on a cute pair of light blue panties, thin enough that I could see her trimmed bush through the fabric. I pulled the front of her shorts down to get a better view. But when I tried to work them down over her hips, Deb playfully slapped my hand.

"That's enough, Joe. I told you, my clothes are staying on."

The lower front of her panties was almost transparent from her juices. I could see the outline of her pussy lips and the little bump of her aroused clit. I lightly ran my finger up and down, feeling her radiating heat. But when I moved my finger to the top of her waistband to get inside her panties, she slapped my hand a little harder.

"No, Joe. Stop. That's far enough."

"Okay, Deb. Thank you for letting me see this much."

Deb smiled and pushed me back down on my back. I just laid there and smiled up at her. Deb noticed that my cock was growing hard again. She reached over to rub it a little more. She stroked one finger over the big wet spot at the top of my pants.

"Did I cause that?" she chuckled.

"You damn sure did. And it was great! Thank you for making me cum."

"Joe, can I see your cock? Please? I've never seen one before. Well, in pictures in magazines, of course. But not in person."

"Sure. I don't mind. You're really getting me hard again, though."

Deb reached over with both hands and unbuttoned my pants. I watched her face as she licked her lips and then she slowly started to unzip my fly. The feeling was wonderful as I felt the pressure from her fingers slowly moving my zipper down the length of my erection. When it was fully down, like I did with her earlier, Deb pulled the flaps of my pants to the sides. My hard cock bulged the front of my white jockey shorts. She slowly ran one finger up and down the length of it.

"Damn, Deb. That feels so good. Keep going."

"Sure. But I still want to see what it looks like."

Deb used both hands to pull the front of my underwear over the end of my erection and down to the base of my hardness. She just sat there for a while, watching it throb with my heartbeat.

"It's so big. Is it always like that?"

I chuckled. "No, not usually. It's about half that length and not so thick when I'm soft. But it really grows when I get a hard-on. And today, you really made it hard. And it's ready to cum again."

"We've got time yet before my parents get back. I think we can make that happen."

Deb pulled my shorts back up over my erection, then she smiled and laid down next to me, on her side facing me. I did the same; I rolled on my side looking at her. My right arm was under her, and I pulled her close to me. We started kissing. I caressed her breasts with my fingers. She rubbed my chest with her hand.

I let my left-hand wander down her firm belly to the top of her panties. Once again, I tried to get my fingers inside to her pussy. Once again, Deb stopped me.

"No, Joe. Not inside. Just stay on the outside, that will be enough for both of us."

I kind of sighed in resignation and put my fingers down between the front of Deb's panties and the inside of her shorts. I felt her hotness and wetness through the thin material of her panties. I pressed my finger onto the front, pushing her panties in between her pussy lips with my middle finger. She moaned her arousal as I stroked my finger on her lower opening.

Deb moved her hand from my nipples down my belly to my erection. She gently put her hand on the outside of my jockey shorts and felt my bulge. She squeezed and stroked as we kissed.

"Damn, Deb. That feels great. Keep doing that."

I fingered her pussy and clit faster. She returned the favor by pushing one finger through the fly opening in my underwear and finding the head of my cock. I was flowing pre-cum. Deb spread that around the end of my cock, then she removed her finger and grabbed my cock, enveloped with the cloth of my underwear.

I fingered her panty covered pussy faster. Deb raised one leg to give me more access to the front of her steamy cunt.

"Yes, Joe. More. Push harder.''

Deb rubbed my prick faster as I pushed her panty crotch in between her pussy lips. If I pressed much harder, I would either push it inside her or rip through it.

"That's it, Joe! Just like that!" I sped up my finger action. Deb wrapped most of my jockey shorts around my erection and stroked faster and harder.

"Dammit, Deb. You're about to make me cum! Fuck, keep going!"

We both pulled ourselves tightly together, kissing and playing tongue games as we masturbated each other.

"I'm cumming, Joe! I'm cumming again! Harder! Faster!"

Deb pushed her crotch tight against my moving hand. My finger vibrated between her pussy lips. When her orgasm started, she squeezed her hand tight around my cock as she stroked it hard and fast.

"Fuck yeah, Deb. I'm cumming again! That's it! Yes...."

I felt Deb start to orgasm again. She clamped her legs together, clenching my hand in place. My cock pulsed, shooting more ropes of cum into the front of my underwear from the action of Deb's clenching hand.

We both moaned into each other's mouth in the throes of our mutual climaxes. As we relaxed, Deb released her legs' grip on my hand, and she turned loose of my prick, just pressing her palm on it. She stroked one finger in the new puddle of cum that filled the front of my shorts.

"Shit, Joe! That was fantastic! I've never had so many orgasms by myself. I didn't know that I could cum so many times so close together. So nice...."

"Same here, Deb. I didn't know I had so much cum in me. Thank you for making me cum so hard...."

We laid there for a few minutes, relaxing and enjoying our post-orgasm glow. We kissed a few more times, then I walked to the bathroom. I got a lot of my cum wiped off with tissue paper, but a fair amount had soaked into my underwear. Oh, well. Not much I could do about it.

I went back to the living room. Deb had zipped up her shorts, but she hadn't put her bra and shirt back on. What a view -- she was laying there on the floor with her pert tits pointed up at me. I laid back down beside her. We fondled each other a bit, and just chatted about things.

After a while, Deb grabbed my arm and looked at my wristwatch. She almost panicked when she saw the time.

"Shit, Joe. I don't want this to end, but my parents will be getting back pretty soon. We better get ourselves straightened up."

I laid on the floor and watched Deb put her bra back on. I frowned my disappointment when she put her sweatshirt on again, hiding her marvelous breasts from my sight. I put my t-shirt back on. We sat back up, leaned against the wall and looked at each other. We kissed and fondled over our clothes.

After a while, Deb went into the kitchen and found a pack of oatmeal cookies and a couple of Cokes. I turned on the TV. We just sat there, munched the snacks, looked at the TV and enjoyed our post-orgasm relaxation.

Whatever was on the TV wasn't all that interesting. I leaned over and turned it off. I pulled Deb closer to me, and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Deb, that was fantastic. But what brought this on today? In the past, when we dated, you wouldn't even let me get my hands under your shirt. You wouldn't try to feel my cock, either. Just curious, why today?"

"Well, Joe. I like you a lot. Obviously, right? And I really wanted to do more when we dated. But I've never gone this far with any guy before. I've read a lot about sex and orgasms, and I've cum a lot while playing with myself. I really like making myself cum. But I've never had an orgasm with another person, and I wondered what it would be like."

"But why me? And why today?"

Deb paused and took a deep breath. She reached over and lightly rubbed my cock, still inside my pants. Then she continued.

"Because I like you, and I decided I was ready. I've wanted to do this for months with someone. It's just that I'm not ready to do anything more yet. Because of my inhibitions from my family, like I told you earlier. But today, with them driving to the new house and leaving me here with you for several hours, I saw my chance. I figured this would be a good time to try it. I hope you don't mind that I used you to get my first orgasm with another person."

"Mind? Of course, I don't mind. It was great!"

"I really enjoyed it too! And I almost can't believe how much better an orgasm is with another person. It was amazing to feel your cock throb while you were cumming in your pants. Both times. How about you? Have you had an orgasm with someone else before today?"

Deb seemed to want to talk openly about sex with me. And I wanted to hear more about her thoughts.

"Yeah, Deb. I have. A couple of times. You know I dated Sheila for a while, don't you?"

"Sheila from a few blocks over? Sheila that's a year older than we are?

"Yep, that Sheila. You know her?"

"Yeah, Sheila seems okay. I heard that she likes to play around, too. So, it was with her?"

"Yep. I was eighteen already. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I was still a virgin. Shelia wanted to have fun with me, I guess. After a couple dates, we found a private place to park. We got into the back seat of my car. She let me finger her until she came. Then she unzipped me and jacked me off while I finger-fucked her some more. She had an orgasm, then I shot my cum into a towel that I had in the car. On our next date, we did fuck at her house while her parents were gone. I made sure that I had a condom to use. After that one time, though, we had an argument about something stupid, and we broke up. She's the only girl that ever made me cum before you did today."

I paused and looked over at Deb.

"What about you? You ever done anything with a guy before?"

"No, Joe. I haven't. I was always too inhibited with guys. My parents strictness, I guess. And only this past year since I turned eighteen did I really get into masturbation. Once I found out how wonderful an orgasm could be, I wanted more. And today I finally found out what it's like to cum with another person. Several times today, thank you very much!"

My cock started to stiffen again from our conversation and her light stroking. "Deb, I would love to see you finger yourself. Why don't you show me how you do it? I'll unzip and jack myself here right now while we watch each other."

"Joe, I'm almost ready to say yes. If I knew we had another hour or two, we could do that. But my parents and brother are going to drive up any time now. I don't want them to catch us or even suspect anything. I'm not ready to have that argument with them."

"Okay, Deb. You're right. Let's just enjoy the rest of the time we have."

The weather was nice enough that I opened several windows to get some fresh air in the house, hoping that there wasn't some lingering sex smell. About twenty minutes later her family got back with the empty truck and trailer. We loaded up the rest of their stuff. I was worried that her parents might see the stain at the front of my pants or the dampness on Deb's crotch, but we had dried up enough that nothing was noticeable.

Finally, everything was loaded, and it was time for them to leave. Bobby, Deb's dad, walked over to me.

"Here, Joe. Here's another twenty bucks for staying back here with Deb and helping to load the rest of our stuff."

"No, sir. That's OK. You keep it."

"Take it, Joe. You've been a lot of help to us."

While he was convincing me to take the money, Deb was standing behind him. She was licking her lips, grinning and winking at me. I didn't let her distract me, though.

Then we all said our goodbyes. Bobby shook my hand and said that he wished all the guys Deb's age were as nice as I was. Deb's mom gave me a big hug. Deb came over and gave me a quick hug and a kiss on my cheek before they all headed away to their new home. I lost track of Deb after a couple of years, and I frequently wonder about how she's getting along. Sometimes I still think back to our dry-hump adventure when I'm having a jack-off session.

12