Dry Humping Arrangement

Story Info
Mom offers her ass to son to protect her thick daughter.
5.1k words
4.08
97.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story under the account "Crunk_On_Trunk_Junk" at the end of 2022. I am reuploading it under this account as I failed to recover my previous account's login details. More importantly, I want to be more considerate to the readers as this story changes view point regularly. I want to apologize to those I upset with my previous upload and to make amends with changes. Please let it be known to the moderators that they can delete my previous story and keep this edit in its place.

This is a fictional incest story. All characters are over 18 years old. Age of each character is in brackets below.

Here are the accounts of Ross (21), his mom (48), both sisters, Katie (23) and Jamie (19) and cousin Aaron (22). Change of perspective is indicated by lines underneath and new name in capitals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROSS

"Come into the living room, Ross. We need to talk!" My mom called to my room. I got up from my bed and sheepishly made my way downstairs. I was nervous. I was pretty sure I was in trouble. I thought that Katie might have finally told her what I'd been up to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KATIE

My brother is such a pervert! He has had a thing for my ass for about as long as I can remember. I've always had a big butt and Ross would always talk about it, call me names and smack me. Over the years, the nature of the annoying pest he would be turned sexual. He would grab and jiggle my cheeks and later on try to press his boner against my booty and dry hump me when I was lying down or bent over. He started doing it to our younger sister, Jamie but my ass is much bigger and rounder so I feel he's fixated on me. He never dared try anything with me outside the house. Even he wasn't that stupid, but he tries to sneakily grope other girls and it's creepy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOM

"Ross, we both know why we're here. "Mom told me firmly. I gulped before she slowly sounded out her next words. "This has gotten way out of control and it stops right now. Right here... right now." She stared deep into my eyes and would tell me to not look away from her, as much as I wanted to. Leave Katie, Jamie and everyone else alone." I understand, that you're young and you have urges and, in your case, fetishes but you must know that if you keep this up, you'll go to jail for assault. Do you understand!?" I nodded.

"Look. Lots of people like big butts and it's clear that you have a very, uh, special attraction to them and get a particular amount of stimulation from the rubbing and grinding of big butts." Mom took a deep breath and sighed. We clearly need to get this out of your system on a regular basis and we need to keep it in house. We can't have your problem affecting the rest of the world so I am willing to uh, take one for the team as it were." I sat with wide eyes in stunned silence.

"You can get this dry humping thing out of your system with me so that you get what you need and you leave everyone else...especially your family members alone. We will do this on my terms. This will not be a whenever you want thing. There will be no nudity and no penetration. However, I will let you hug me from behind...as well as... grope and grind on me until you finish. I don't care if you like my ass or not. It's big enough so I'm sure we'll find a way to make this work. We will work on this together at home when nobody is around and neither of us will tell a soul. Got it!?" She stared into my eyes with disgust and shame. I nodded with a whimpering noise and left hurriedly on her command. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAMIE

If there was a lie detector and a gun to my head, I would probably have to admit that a small part of me has a teeny tiny crush on my big bro. I also think that there's a lil' sibling jealousy there too, knowing that Ross has more of a thing for Katie's fat ass than mine. Equally though, I have to admit that my sister has an insanely hot juicy cheerleader body and I hate her for it. Her ass I bigger, legs are thicker and more athletic. Her hips are bigger too. There's 4 years difference between us and I accept that she's further along than I am but I wish I was more developed already. I wish I had the attention... and not just from my brother. Ross groped me nowhere near as much as Katie but I know that his is the biggest dick I've ever felt against me. About six months ago, I was lying on the floor wearing pyjama bottoms and playing xbox, he got on top of me and humped my ass until I told him to stop and pushed him off. I would never admit this to anyone but the contact from his long and thick cock against my butt had me masturbating that night to the thought of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROSS

It was Friday evening. Mom had driven my sisters to stay with our aunt Julie for the weekend. I was in a weird headspace. I didn't know quite was in store for me when mom returned. I couldn't believe that my mother was offering her ass to help me masturbate. I never really thought about her like that. I wasn't as in to the MILF thing as other guys are. Mom was of a larger build to my sisters. Her shape wasn't as perky as Jaime and she didn't possess the luscious porn star figure of Katie but she still had curves and meat on her bones. She would have been hot back in the day, that's for sure. Three children and no man in her life though, can't blame her for a little belly...but indeed, as she supposed, her butt was surely gonna be big enough to get me off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOM

I had let myself go a bit but I used to be built like my daughters. I was tight and perky like Jamie and then I developed like Katie and had a big bubble butt like hers...well not exactly like hers. Anyway, my plan was to put myself in positions where I could show off my butt to Ross and have him use me how he needed to until we could get this nightmare resolved. I thought I still had enough of a figure where I could still arouse my son. I thought that me sitting on his lap would make this process uncomfortable so I thought I'd change the scenario so he'd just want me and take charge...so he... gets what he needs. I thought a little about how it'd be kinda nice to have a man want me again. Since Bob died when Jamie was less than a year old, I'd never really had any meaningful partners. This was my son. He's not a partner. I was just gonna use my ass to pin him back so his perversions don't have him dry humping his way to jail. I As I pulled up at my house, I knew that this weekend was about to change things between my son and I. I didn't really think about what I would wear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KATIE

When Jamie and I got to Aunt Julie's it wasn't long after Mom left that she cracked open some coolers for us to have with her and her son, Aaron. We hadn't seen either of them since before he'd gone to college. He'd really filled out and gotten toned. It was clear that he worked out. Julie was tight and athletic too. We caught up in their living room over drinks and Julie was keen to know if Jamie or I had any boys in our lives or if we were still virgins. It was weird to hear such personal questions from our aunt. As Jamie and I sat opposite them, all of us feeling looser from the liquor, Aaron suggested we play a game.

"Great Idea honey!" Julie patted her son on the thigh and got up off the couch, "I have a great game in the other room" Aaron followed her out of the room. I told Jamie how I felt about Julie's line of questioning. She told me I was overthinking it. Hopefully this game would change the tone of the night a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROSS

I had lying on my bed staring at the ceiling for the whole time that I was alone in the house. I was just so unsure of what was coming my way. I figured not to jerk off before anything happens with Mom... IF anything happens. "Was I gonna get a lapdance from my mother?" I thought. Fuck, this was weird and no doubt it was weird for her. She was only doing it because I'm a fuckin creepy perv. I can't control my urges for grinding on and groping big fat fuckin juicy asses, especially my older sister Katie's big booty. I started to get a little semi just thinking about the most beautiful jiggly, round perfect cheeks. Not easy growing up every day next to the most sexually stimulating thing ever you've ever seen and not being allowed to enjoy it in any way. Sure, I've ruined a few socks thinking about her dirty blonde hair and tight jeans bent over a counter while I pound her. My Mom on the other hand I'd only once or twice dry to 'play with. For some reason I never thought about my mom that way. I'm an all-in kinda guy. I don't like many things, but when I find a thing I do, I'm obsessed. That's why Katie was always on my mind. But now my mother is supposedly letting me if not even telling me to dry hump her ass instead. She wants me to be hard for her instead of my sister. As soon as I began to try and process that thought. I heard the door open then clink before the sound of keys on the counter. Mom was home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOM

And it was the sound of the keys on the counter when I had to accept the fact that I was going stimulate my son for masturbation tonight. Not only that but I said to him it would be a regular basis. I was so authoritative and sounded so in control of how this was gonna go but I really had no plan. I was actually really nervous and I'm sure he was a little bit too. I heard footsteps and I saw my son head into the kitchen. To avoid us seeing each other for that moment, I moved quickly upstairs and got ready to have a shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AARON

"Sorry Mom, I'm just so excited." I told my mother. I had been waiting for this moment alone with her to cop a feel "Look, Aaron. I know you really like this game because our new... relationship started after that drunken night we played it but you need be cool. It was fun with me because it was just the two of us but I don't wanna let things get weird with your cousins. I agreed and have her a hug squeezing both her tight ass cheeks. "Okay, fine" Julie sighed "But don't do that in there. Anyway, let's go back. We've been here too long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROSS

I had finished making a snack in the kitchen and I made my way upstairs to my bedroom. I as I was passing the bathroom, I noticed that mom hadn't closed the bathroom door. I wondered if that was deliberate. Maybe she wants me to go in there. I told myself to snap out of it. I shouldn't be so warped as to think my mom is inviting me to watch her in the shower. But if she is deciding to get me off from now on, I might as well get an idea of her body. I thought I'd step in and try a cheeky peek at naked mom. Hadn't seen her naked in so long. If I'm required to perv on my mom and only her from now on, why not start here?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAMIE

"And that's when I got caught" Julie concluded. Our aunt had just told us that she fucked a guy for three hundred dollars when she was still with Aaron's dad. This game was wild. Truth or dare stroke would you rather but with a wheel and a board and an incentive to tell wilder truths as the game goes one. I didn't really get the rules but I played along. I had just confessed to hooking up with Katie's ex. She wasn't pleased to hear that, scowling at me while she took a card to play her turn. She opted to take a dare card, looked at it and groaned upon reading the instructions. "Give the nearest male player to you a lapdance until the next turn is played." We all gasped and laughed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOM

Through the sound of the water dripping onto the back of my neck I still felt I could hear faint footsteps approaching. I best hold my position and not turn around. If that was my son walking into the bathroom to watch me shower, I didn't want to make things awkward. After all I did leave the door open to my really perverted son. I let him focus on my butt. I just washed my big cheeks and chunky thighs and kept my head facing the wall but still trying to listen out for any sound behind me. As I washed myself, I made sure I could push my butt out and soon enough, I heard something metal. I was sure it was Ross undoing his belt. I chose to keep going and to bend over more which seemed to be encouraging more heavy breathing. I had the bar of soap in my hand and deliberately dropped it. I hear what I was sure was a muted gasp. I didn't turn around. Instead, I very slowly bent down for the soap to make my butt look as big and wide as possible for my creepy pervy son I love to death. I knew it was working because I could hear exhaled moans immediately. I just stayed bent down and pressed my cheeks into the screen, hearing louder moans behind me. I felt them draw closer, as if he was breathing down my neck. I had to turn around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AARON

"Sorry, Mom. I couldn't help myself. That ass is just so fucking nice!" I wasn't really sorry. "Well, it's not me who you should be apologizing too. It's your cousin! My mom laughed. "Don't bother, Aaron" Katie told me. She just stayed sat on my lap and made circles with her huge booty on my cock. You're not the first family member to..." "Who's tun is it" Jamie interjected. I gave a little smirk. It was mine. I asked Katie to grab me a card. She stayed still for a moment. I just watched her big cheeks still on my crotch. She sighed and bent forward. I just got this stunning full view of Katie's round butt in those tight jeans. I held her hips to keep her in contact with me. She leant back up and pushed her buttocks into my obvious boner before handing me the card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAMIE

"Kiss the player to your left for one minute." Aaron read before pulling out his "pass card" which I understand allowed him to pass that dare to the player opposite him, which was me. Katie looked at me and groaned. "Aw, God dammit. This is so fucked!" She wasn't wrong. My sister had just been grinding on her cousin while his mom was next to him and they both clearly admired Katie's ass on his crotch. Mind you. Aaron was not an unattractive guy. He was broad and toned and looked very muscular in his sleeveless tank top. I'd be lying if I didn't admit the thought of me being in my sister's place had crossed my mind once or twice while she was up there. That being said, I kinda wanted this evening to end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KATIE

"Stop whining and go with it." Jamie got between my legs and pulled me towards her till we locked lips. There I was making out with my sister. This wasn't actually the first time. We had to kiss at a party one time and Jamie insisted I "teach her" when we were younger; but it was the first time with my Aunt watching, who seemed to be totally fine with the fact her son's boner was growing and throbbing against my ass. I just couldn't seem to get a break. My brother and now my cousin are turned on by me. This minute felt like a year. My sister's huge tits slamming into me and Aaron humping me from the other end. He was pretty big too. Admittedly not like my brother. Ross was like a horse, which made his preying on my ass more frightening. I made sure to bite Jamie's lips hard so she knew I was upset with her about Kevin. "That's a minute." Julie called. I was so relieved. I pushed Jamie off me, got myself off of Aaron's lap and moved over to sit against the wall taking large swigs from bottles of whatever booze was at my feet. I felt so disgusting. Jamie on the other hand looked unperturbed by what was happening. I looked over at Julie and nudged closer to her son putting one arm around him and the other was rubbing his cock over his sweatpants. Aaron was more than happy to have his mom touch him there. In fact, he made sure Julie kept a hand over his crotch when she rolled the dice, moved her counter and very excitedly took her card.

"Ooooh, this might finish the game!" Julie gasped with wide eyes. I could see her scanning the text and the other cards she'd amassed on the table. It was clear she was about to deliver a long instruction. Her implication that this would finish the game was exciting. I just wanted to go to bed and forget about this whole night. However, as she was clearing her throat. Julie's hand slid under her son's pants and she was now holding Aaron's dick. "Okay kids, this is for me to finish the game as the winner and Aaron to be the ultimate loser. She turned her head and smiling at him with a giggle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROSS

"Have you blown your load yet, son?" I had. Mom was staring at me with felt like eyes of disapproval. This was an awkward moment for us both. She had turned round to not only see me watching her in the shower and masturbating, but I was shooting all my cum in her direction. If it were not for the screen, I would have doused her completely. I was really embarrassed. I wanted to explain why I walked into the bathroom but she cut me off, saying she didn't wanna talk about it and told me to go to bed. "We'll deal with this tomorrow. Now go, Ross."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AARON

I couldn't believe I had gotten this far and gotten away with this. This was so hot. My mom was jerking me off while she read off the instructions to my smoking cousins who had just made out while Katie grinded her Mandy Muse booty on my cock. I was so excited for where this was about to go. This game was so sick, and I loved it! Mom told us all that she would win if did the most extreme option from what was on her card which was to give another player an orgasm. Both my cousins looked grossed out immediately realizing that my mom was gonna get me off. I had to chime in and level with them. Mom tried to talk me out of it but I pointed to my cock, which she was holding and instead she offered to explain. She told them about how I had a thing for incest porn and how she caught me watching a mother son video. She brought it up when we first played this game and I admitted that she looked a lot like Jodi West and that's why I focused on those videos. She was turned on and willing to help me with that fantasy. Next thing you know we're sleeping together every day and re-enacting my favorite Jodi West incest scenes. Mom even paid for a few videos that I couldn't access without subscribing to her website. We told Katie and Jamie that the thought of them being involved was such a turn on for me and that I would do anything for them if they shared my cock with my mom. They were not up for that but as they'd done it already, they agreed to kiss as I was about to cum from one of mom's super blowjobs. I asked Katie to twerk for me, which she agreed to do. Seemed like if she didn't have to watch, she was happy to show off her huge booty to me. Jamie on the other hand was a lot more willing to be involved. Mom did most of the work on my cock with her hand and mouth while I fondled her tits and ass. Jamie took off her shirt and played with her big tits in her bra for me. I was so turned on. I cried that I was about to explode and while mum pumped my rocket, I came on both my cousins' lip-locked faces and over Jamie's melons. I thanked them all for the amazing memory I'd cherish for life. Jamie went straight to bed without looking at any of us. That made me think about how I was gonna sleep like a baby that night.

12