All Comments on 'Dry, No Lube Ch. 03: Disrupted'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Superb

Superb outer space sci-fi story, superb writing of the story. 5 well deserve Stars, I wish I could give more! Love all the "Dry, no Lube" stories. I can see Pixy as an Admiral one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

I really like this series. It has an original quality that isn't seen much anymore. I read a lot and the unfortunate side effect of that is that the stories need to be more original and well written to hold my interest. You have accomplished that very well so far. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your talents with us.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtalmost 5 years ago
Slick, not sloppy

That was fun. Refreshingly original. Sure hope to run into Pixy again...soon.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

I can not put into words how much i enjoy this story.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 3 years ago

Superior.

One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. You should be really proud of this work.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

I just found this story and have been reading most of the day.

I have to say, more than anything else, I am massively impressed with the way you've just been giving glimpses back to the battle as Pixy is haunted by flashbacks. Excellent storytelling, and excellent presentation of PTSD.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is superb. One of the best I’ve ever read on Literotica.

Character Roxy as memorable as Lisbeth Salander of the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

A whole crazily coherent world created with telling out take references to Laika the Soviet cosmonaut dog and Elon Musk, both having become fabled.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliantly original, masterfully written.Creates its own world, like the sea faring novels of Patrick O’Brian, but conjuring up an unknown future reality rather than a variation (however wonderful) on a known past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES