All Comments on 'Dry, No Lube Ch. 04a: Desperado'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Outstanding addition to Pixys' adventures! Five Stars! Can't wait for more.

PS: I don't know who the snowflake pricks are that rated this so low, (3.68), but they must hate the Military. This, and all of Pixys' stories should be high 4's minimum. Semper Fidelis.

DarkSmithDarkSmithabout 3 years ago
Go, Pixy!

Love your character since the start of the series. So, now you know, you can add one more fan to this page. Sci-fi, Mil Sci-fi especially, NEEDS more Pixies, Klonmyers, Junos, & Jeynes!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
We love Pixy!

The only folks who don’t love Pixy are the ones who haven’t met her yet!

beach_bouybeach_bouyabout 2 years ago

What a great adventure!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love Pixy. A bit too over the top violent at times, but that's part of what balances the character so well.

The other characters are interesting, the life aboard a spaceship so well described!

At first it bugged me just a little, that you always skip the battle action and then refer back to it instead - but I very quickly changed my mind. It fits the format of the story.

I don't like Juno though. Probably because I'm a very private person myself. She's breaking personal boundaries for me, just reading about it =)

~ shadow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES