Dry, No Lube Ch. 04a: Desperado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No?" The girl paused with one knee already on the mattress and Jeyne starting to ease aside to give her room. He was staring at her pussy, all glittery beneath her trimmed auburn bush as it invited them in. "Really? Oh. Sorry, ma'am. I must have misinterpreted." She gave a tinkling little laugh as she stepped lightly back. "I'll just make you two some coffee before I skedaddle," she went on, over her shoulder now as their eyes followed her perfect ass toward the little galley.

"The nerve," Pixy seethed quietly as Jeyne squirmed; without realizing it, her hand had gone very tight on his balls. "What a little bitch."

"She's just trying to take care of you." He ran a hand over her scar, settling back onto the pillows. "Come on. Lie down. If your steward is the most stress you'll have all day, then at least it's better than yesterday."

"In some ways," she muttered, the coffeepot clinking from around the corner. "In other ways, it fucking sucks."

* * *


So this is Part A of a two-part Pixy story. I hope you enjoyed it, and I also hope you'll come back and read the continuation in a week or so.

1...67891011