All Comments on 'Dry, No Lube Ch. 06: Skulduggery'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay! Pixie!

Always glad to see, and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully Juno goes with her to her next command.

uglyorangutanuglyorangutanover 2 years ago

Not normally a fan of the sci-fi genre but these Pixy stories are riveting with amazing and intriguing characters, quirks and all. Just a fantastic job all around.

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 2 years ago

More Pixy, more Pixy, please! Cut my reading on sci-fi, so this has been a fund adventure to follow.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Pixy, maybe the most interesting character on Lit. Love every story you write about her. Looking forward to more. Five Stars, thank you, and Happy New Year!

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

Pity is epic (so is Juno). I just finished binge reading Dry, No Lube - a terrific story with great characters. As good as most mainstream SciFi. Publish!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

He's gonna try to kill her. Hope he knows she has a dead drop, and I hope it takes him a long time to find it. She should burn him first.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

Brilliant. I missed this when it came out and glad I caught it - another 5, but only because there is nothing higher.

I was a bit disappointed by the negative vibes of the ending; but you left yourself lots of options.

You should, in my opinion, get her off the desperado - it’s a seriously fucked up mess - but get her promoted and assigned to where she is not so handicapped by idiots.

I thought the idea of a kind of special operations command - a warship not a troop transport - with some armed shuttles and spec ops troops - ride the margin of being neither pure army or pure navy - recruit some serious subordinates including a tactical officer like tefler uses in 3 square meals - etc. keep Juno and keep her in bed - get her a good bed warmer but not just one line officer subordinate - too messy and let’s you open new sexual options - good luck

I think your story of pixy has very long legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have come to like Pixy,, feel concern for her. And that suspension of disbelief and a character that we have an interest in,,, that IS what writing is all about. More Pixy, please. I was not a huge fan of Skulduggery. You warned us,,, yes,, it was dark. The others,, superlative. More. (Oliver) "May I have some more , please?"

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

I just read the entire series over the last two days. I don't know how I haven't found it until now - your writing is superb, and your worldbuilding and characters are exceptional. I'm waiting for chapter 7 with baited breath.

beach_bouybeach_bouyabout 2 years ago

What a great story. Glad I didn't find this is 2018 and had to wait until now for all of these chapters! Binge reading is great with a great tale like Pixy's! (Pun intended!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the idea of Juno becoming Pixy’s assassin. Could put her in some desperate situations and she would use her own methods of getting out.

Great team with Pixie, Juno and Jeyne.

SkiingphotogSkiingphotogabout 1 year ago

This series has grown on me like toenail fungus.

Holy crap this chapter is amazing.

ProgamermoveProgamermove11 months ago

Holy fuck I love this series. I love the characters, I love the action, I love everything about it.

If you don't keep writing Voboy I'm gonna kick you in the vag!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just fabulous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories