All Comments on 'Dry, No Lube Ch. 07c: Afterlife'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
nahnahnahnahover 1 year ago

Good choice on writing this one from the chaplain's pov. IMO it worked well. Of course i hope following stories will be back in pixie's pov. Your stories in her pov are much more powerful. (intense, raw, connected at the gut? not sure how to describe how they feel to me but it's definitely noticeable & strong)

And yeah, another vote (pleading hope) that you keep writing more Pixie stories. IMO they're some of my top favorites on lit.

Thanks for writing them!!

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the first person - seeing the Fleet, PP and her murderous steward from a different perspective. The Rabbi is a solid, enjoyable character as well - all in all a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can understand that a character starts to feel… overused, liked to much? Like AC Doyle was fed up with Holmes and killed him. Yet every story about Pixy digs a little bit deeper, allows us to see more. She is your character, in your stories, but I would miss her if she was gone.

The viewpoint of the Rabbi works wonderfully for me.

TheroFall

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 1 year ago

She'ssssss bacccckkkkk!!!

Thank you.

Well done, and a very good second perspective.

And a whole new character with which Pizy can toy with, interact with, and ultimtely fuck the begeebers out of. Or rather be fucked by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see another chapter in this story. Pixie is a firm favourite with me. There's something nicely messy and raw about these stories that's missing from a lot of other people's work.

Hoping for more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good call to bring her back.

Thanks.

Jim

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

we love pixy! thank Jesus she is resurrected!

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

I missed Pixie. That said the Chaplin is a great addition to the story line. He would be an interesting sounding board for Her when she has issues of a moral nature to ponder. Especally since she is an Amoral Beast to the very core. 5 stars and please continue with both points of view, even if you have to start a second story line.

Randomguy9Randomguy9over 1 year ago

What a fucking GREAT chapter! I love your style.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

God bless Pixy, True Warriors need saving too. Thank you for this one. Semper Fi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really happy to se this and even happier now I read it. You are too good for this platform, but I like that you’re here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ngl, this one made me remember grief not long past and I wept. I think maybe in a good way. So thanks.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 1 year ago

I fucking loved this. 6 stars if I could.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 1 year ago

I also really loved that side story about the bitch who wanted to be a dehumanized fucktoy and how her first lover lost her because he wasnt smaking her around the way she liked. Yeah, we need to respect and care for everyone, but if what they crave is a good beating, and being spit on while you dry fuck them up the ass, it just cruel not to do that. And... Communicate, communicate, communicate. Bitch cant expect you to fuck her up if you dont know thats what gets her little cunt off. We need to accept and value masochistic women. And men. And whatever. And maybe some counseling is good too, y'think? Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn’t like it or the style you used to write it. Prefer the earlier ones.

ProgamermoveProgamermove11 months ago

Hmm, I kind of feel Pixy isn't alright, her comment about meeting the Rabbi's clone and his viseral reaction is a bit ominious...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Didn't like this at all, mostly unreadable, so soon reverted to skimming to see what I need to know for the next part. The problem with first person is you're stuck with one viewpoint, and if that person is an irritating prick with even more irritating dialogue, whatever else is in the story doesn't stand a chance.

Is there any chance or writing an alternative version of this chapter in the same style as before? This series is going to get re-read numerous times, and this gap is like the slug you didn't notice in your salad.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written but far afield properly to support the series.

How about an alternative version, as suggested by at least one other reader?

VoboyVoboy10 months agoAuthor

No. I won't be writing an "alternative version." I like the way this chapter turned out, as did most readers. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hi Voboy

I’m glad she’s back.

Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES