Dry, No Lube Ch. 08: Imprisoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in his arms later, his cum dribbling out of her slit and along the sweaty creased skin at the top of her thigh, the needs of her ship and crew finally, for once, taking second place in what had been a troubled mind, now cleared a bit. She knew that Jatsupa would be running the ship well enough; she knew, too, that Wrae Juno would be searching around for her captain, nervous about lunch.

But Pixy was pondering bedwarmers, not at all sure it was legal. She stirred and glanced up at the Korlene's face. "So," she quavered, panting into his sweaty chest, "you ever think of joining Fleet? I might have a ship you can serve on..."

* * *

I hope you enjoyed this, as I hope you enjoy all of Pixy's adventures. I fear the next one may be bringing her career to a close, though, so stand by. Because you know the last flight of Pixy Pfeiffer is going to rock the universe.