All Comments on 'Dry, No Lube Ch. 09: Invasion'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing...

Sad.

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

I will miss her also

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oustanding!

Ravenwolf13Ravenwolf13over 1 year ago

Damn. I am going to miss her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Applause... great story we wuuld read more if she went out having more fun .. Maybe career in politics or horny aliens come visit her ... To good a set /universe to leave unused

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 1 year ago

Like it a whole lot better than some of the alternatives I suspect you contemplated. Thanks. . . . Now all you have to do is create another was wonderful as Pixy. No pressure (lol)

VoxmentisVoxmentisover 1 year ago

I’m crying. I hope the aid package had some of her beloved antique dildos. She deserves satisfaction.

Bawb2Bawb2over 1 year ago

Loved how you’ve wrapped up the series. Looking forward to meeting new characters soon!

JpiooJpiooover 1 year ago

Thanks Voboy. A great episode, an epic final battle, I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the ending.

Thank you for sharing your creative mind with us and I look forward to reading more from you.

Jim

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

Goddamn. What an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoy the quiet of space, captain Pfeiffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stories, hopefully you have another heroine waiting in the wings to give light to another adventure!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful series, and a great ending. I'm so glad Pixy survived, and is finally happy?

Semper Fi.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Going out with a Bang! Fitting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hip hip hoorah!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was the *perfect* ending to the saga of Pixy Pfeiffer.

Absolutely epic and she deserves no less.

Thank you!

~ shadow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I giggled a lot and have damp eyes at the end. Hail Pixy, extremely well done Voboy!

beach_bouybeach_bouyover 1 year ago

Loved this entire adventure. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm both happy and sad after reading this, happy for Pixy surviving, sad for her story to have come to an end.

This was an absolutely wonderful read and I'd love to read more about this universe, especially nice would be to read how the coup goes from Juno's pov, maybe until she discovers Pixy is still alive.

mikeagomikeagoabout 1 year ago

One of my favourite stories here. It’s splendid, lively, some deep topics covered (death, cloning, revive), a whirlwind around the great Pixy Pfeiffer.

The end made me sad and it was a bit unexpected to see Pixy all by herself on that station, for years already.

But still, a very intensive story.

Thank you!

ProgamermoveProgamermove11 months ago

A great end to a great series, and a fitting end for Pixy.

How does the horny bitch get cock on an abandoned space station???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely incredible, and what an ending! Original storyline and ship culture, and superbly written with just the right amount of detail (lots) but leaving a little room for imagination. Truly a masterclass in sci-fi writing. This would make an amazing movie series.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A brilliant climax to a brilliant series. The best sustained piece I’ve ever read on Literotica.

SweboSwebo9 months ago

I'm exactly as disappointed by the ending as I should be, which is to say only to the extent that there are no more episodes of this. Truly excellent work throughout. I thoroughly enjoyed every step on this journey. Pixy earned all of the stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hi Voboy

Thanks for writing

voyeurdunuitvoyeurdunuit6 months ago

Thanks for a really terrific and satisfying series. Great read. I liked every single thing about it.

doggie426doggie4266 months ago

OK, so this is the second time I’ve read the series and it is still one of the very best on this site. What a terrific tale and a delightful set of characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

excellent story nd a great way to end it, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm about a third of the way through the series, and I'm captivated. I would like to address one point in particular: battles. You give us the lead-up and the result, but skip over the boring bits, the explosions and so forth. You tell us what's important and leave us to fill in the gaps (if we wish). Just think how much better the Lord of the Rings movies would have been had they done the same! And considerably shorter as well. I wouldn't mind a similar approach to sex scenes, but this site is, after all, called "Literotica", so I don't expect it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES