Dryad

Story Info
A backpacker has an incredible experience deep in the woods.
1.7k words
4.38
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've lived in the city for most of my life. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, and I wouldn't settle anywhere else, but sometimes I just need to get away from all the people, all the noise, the smell of exhaust fumes and fast food. I make a point to get away at least once a year and head out away from civilization - just me, my backpack, and enough supplies to last me a week. This year, I took off in early April to spend some time up in Maine.

When I arrived, it was clear that winter was still tenaciously clinging to the land. The air was sharp and chill, the branches barren of any leaves or buds, and piles of snow still sat where the sunlight had yet to erase them. "No big deal," I thought to myself. "I have warm clothes and a winter-rated sleeping bag. Plus, I'll probably have the whole forest to myself!"

I was taken aback, then, when I woke up on my fourth day on the trail. Standing and stretching in the cold, crisp air after I emerged from my tent, some movement caught my eye. Perhaps a hundred yards from my tent, another person strode through the woods, dressed all in white. A second look revealed that it was a woman, tall and slender, not wearing white clothing, but instead completely nude.

"Hey! Hello, you, miss? Are you ok?" I called out. She turned to look at me blankly, long pale-blond hair drifting behind her.

"Ummm... Hello?" I repeated uncertainly. Her face was beautiful, like you might see on a Roman statue of a goddess... and just as cold and still. Her eyes were a piercing blue, like the sky on a cloudless January day. She seemed to study me, still expressionless, for a long moment, then turned and began walking away.

"Hey, wait! Are you OK? Come back!" I called, frantically jamming my feet into my hiking boots. I wasn't sure what the hell was going on, but I knew that wandering around naked in these temperatures would lead to hypothermia real quick. Still yelling, I stumbled after her.

Her stride was graceful, unhurried, almost casual as she passed among the gray, skeletal trees. I fumbled along behind, shoving through dry, crackling undergrowth, stumbling through snowbanks, tripping over roots I couldn't see. Despite my efforts, she drew farther and farther ahead of me, until I finally lost sight of her figure. Undeterred, I plunged ahead, branches tugging at my clothing and slapping my face painfully, feet slipping out from under me, my heart pounding in my chest. With one final surge, I pushed ahead, crashing through a wall of branches and vines and falling to my knees in a clearing.

Massive, gray-brown tree trunks loomed in a circle around the open space, somehow reminding me of the standing stones of Stonehenge. A wide, irregularly shaped slab of granite sat alone in the center, carpeted with dark green moss. The air here was utterly still, heavy, and silent. The woman was here, too, standing with her back to me by the rock in the middle. As I picked myself up off the cold, damp earth, she turned, her pale narrow face breaking into a slight smile.

"Hello? Who are you?" I asked, quietly, filled with a mingled sense of awe and trepidation. She made no answer, but the limbs of the giant trees ringing the clearing stirred, creaking and clattering loudly in the silence, though I felt no wind. The woman reclined upon the mossy stone behind her, her long pale hair spreading out like a blanket beneath her, still looking steadily at me.

I stepped forward, licking my lips that had suddenly gone dry. "What... What is this place? What's going on?" Without a word, she lay back fully upon the rock, legs spread, arms wide and beckoning me closer. I suddenly became aware of my erection, rigid and throbbing in my pants. Without fully meaning to, I stepped closer, then closer again. "This must be a dream," I murmured, feeling a powerful wave of lust washing over me despite the strangeness of the situation. She raised her head to look at me again, and even without a word from her, there was no mistaking the meaning behind her intense gaze. Feeling dazed, I stumbled towards her, almost as if my cock was drawn to her like iron to a magnet, and the rest of me was powerless to resist.

My fingers fumbled clumsilly at my pants as I drew near to the rock she lay upon, finally managing to get them unzipped. They dropped to the ground, my cock springing eagerly forth, and one final step left them behind on the cold earth as I came to stand before her. She reached out languidly, her finger touching my chest and trailing downwards across my belly. Her skin was cool, but not unpleasantly so - it was a refreshing coldness, like swimming in a cool dark lake on a hot summer day. Her other arm came up to grasp my shoulder, and she pulled me into her embrace. I felt her legs wrap around my waist with a flexibility that would put an Olympic gymnast to shame, her small, perky nipples pressing into my chest as I laid down on top of her. The swollen head of my cock slid along one firm thigh, finding its way up to her cunt - just as cool to the touch as the rest of her flesh, but moist and willing. I slid into her, gasping involuntarily at the sensation. The trees rustled around us as she looked into my eyes, lips forming a silent "o", and her grip tightened on my shoulders as I began to thrust into her.

Some small, distant part of my mind insisted this couldn't be happening, that this cold beauty must be some figment of my imagination, but the hot, lustful thindering of my pulse drowned it out. My gaze remained fixed on those icy blue eyes as I pounded in and out, feeling her thighs tightening around my waist as her back arched, pushing her pale body up to meet mine.

I reached out with one hand to steady myself against the rock we were laying on, then lowered my head to her chest. My lips found her nipple, sucking it into my mouth, and I pinched it gently between my teeth, tongue flicking across the strangely cool flesh. I felt her body jerk in response, though she remained silent. All around us, however, I could hear the trees creaking and groaning, limbs flexing and waving as if a storm were blowing in. Her delicate, long-fingered hands gripped my shoulders, and I could feel her fingernails digging into my skin.

I continued pumping and thrusting into her, my ragged breathing still the only sound in the clearing aside from the trees, which where now thrashing about as if we were in the midst of a hurricane. Her arms and legs tightened around me, urging me wordlessly on, though I don't think I could have stopped or even slowed down if I wanted to. My unease at the weirdness of the situation had been subsumed by an intense, primal need to fuck this woman - who or whatever she was - a raw, atavistic lust to shoot my seed deep within her. A low, bestial growl escaped my lips as I fucked her as fast and as rough as I could, my knees scraping across the mossy stone as I penetrated her.

I was dimly aware of the sensation of warm wetnes dripping down my shoulders and back, blood drawn by her fingers gouging my skin. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore, aside from the feel of her cunt and the building tide of my orgasm. I was making enough noise for both of us now, grunting and moaning wordlessly. My grip on her had to have been painfully tight now, but any sign of pain she made was lost, her lithe body contorting in pleasure, back arching and mouth wide open in a silent cry.

My orgasm was building quickly, unstoppably, my need for release brooking no thought of restraint or control. The thrashing trees around the clearing were reaching a crescendo of their own, branches snapping and crashing to the earth around us. I felt a feeling of energy, of pressure, like a star going supernova, radiating out from my cock to suffuse my entire body. My muscles clenched, holding my release back for a heartbeat longer, before I came, violently, explosively, my body convulsing wildly as I felt huge jets of hot cum spurting deep inside her, and I threw my head back in a wordless cry.

I'm not sure how long I was lost in that warm rush of orgasmic bliss before my conscious, rational thoughts struggled mightily to return. I vaguely recall her face, somehow different now... the narrow cheeks a little fuller, her skin a little less pale. A smile warmed her face, lips grown suddenly plumper. Then... I blacked out.

I opened my eyes, and saw the orange fabric of my tent roof above me. For a moment I was confused, not understanding where I was. "Uhhhh... wow. That was one hell of a dream," I mumbled after a moment, rubbing my eyes. My stomach rumbled loudly, prompting me to get out of bed and get some breakfast going.

Outside, the air was still crisp and cold, but without the lingering bite of winter. I stretched, looking around, and noticed a few green shoots peeking out of the earth by my tent. "Looks like spring is finally coming," I said to myself, smiling, and I reached up to run my fingers through my hair... then stopped, feeling something there. I pulled at it, and found myself holding small white flowers, woven together into a wreath or headband of some kind. Snowdrops, I vaguely recalled, the first blooming flowers of the spring.

I slowly lowered my hands, still holding the woven flowers, my eyes searching the still and silent woods for a pale figure striding amongst the trees. It *was* a dream I'd had... wasn't it?