Drywood Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two. Starting to heat up.
2.4k words
4.25
1.8k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 (Day 1)

(still no sex for those of you impatient jump to part 3 - this is more fun and games, and teasing. Written more as an story helper. )

Late august in this part of the country can be lovely. It was even lukewarm in the sea so I spent a day in the sun bathing and just beeing lazy. Pushing two different job offers to the future. It was so quiet, so sleepy around my cottage. Friday came and I sat in the sun, reading a book, when the car with the two girls arrived. As the car drove up I wondered why she hadn't told me the name of her friend, and hoped it would sort it self out. I had no idea it would be as it was. But let's take it step by step.

The last bit of road up to my house is gravel, and there is no one living beyond my house on that road so when you hear a car on the road they are mostly lost, and a precious few going to my place. This was around two in the afternoon, sun pouring from a cloudless sky, and all you could hear was birds and the lazy sound of waves on the beach. My own little Jeep wrangler was parked beside the house, almost out of sight, and I could hear the sound of a small Toyota working its way up the road.

Walking out to the front of the house to welcome them I could make out two faces behind the windscreen arguing and pointing in all directions, but when they saw me the car jumped ahead and I pointed to the parking spot beside the house.

From the drivers side emerges what I suspected was Anette. A tall girl looking like a little over 20 years of age. Probably taller than 1,80 meters, but unlike some tall girls not lanky and unsure in her movements. This was a confident tall girl, stepping out of a small car, stretching and limbering, and being very sure about her own body. Looking at the way she moved I would have suspected she had some dancing experience (that turned out to be true as she had been dancing from early age). Very fit, well toned as some might say. Hazel brown eyes with an intelligent and cheeky look and black hair. Not dark, because it was as black as a starless sky at night, full of life in the black color and flowing easily around her shoulders. No make up, or very little, but a very pretty face and the slight tan of summer. Beatiful but not in a Claudia Shiffer way, not a supermodel. More like a young Gina Carano, a powerhouse with a very tangibel beauty. I was looking at her and thinking lines and angles, lighting and shadows, mentally trying out pictures as soon as I saw her.

From the other side of the car comes the real shock. When I saw her I just let out a laugh.

"Helen -- what are you doing here?".

It turned out that the "friend" that Anette had with her was a former student of mine, some four years back in time. Not the best in her group but sure enough a girl with attitude, ideas and a lot of energy. I had liked her way of thinking and working, and had helped her through a few tough patches over the three years we knew each other. Now she had developed into a very pretty woman of 22. 1,70 m high, light brown hair (That I happened to know was not her natural color). Smiling all over as usual and lots of curves in all the right places, but nothing too much. From what I could see very well trained, as she had been a swimmer, and training freak, when I knew her. Face tanned to a deep shade, and with the gleam of summer in her deep blue eyes. Smiling like the preverbial Cheshire cat she laughed and jumped out of the car throwing herself at me and giving me a big hug.

She exclaimed "Surprise!".

She explained that she and Annette had tried to find a photographer they could trust to take pictures of them for the portfolios they felt they wanted and when they stumbled upon my webpage she had jumped on it, but saved the surprise until they were here. I invited them in, and laughed a little when they unpacked big bags from the car, clothes they explained, and boxes th

e size of hand luggage with makeup. With lots of chatter and laughs and exclamations they carried the stuff into the spare bedroom. They did a quick tour round the house, with a lot of comments on everything. I had not seen my place like that, and the comments of "ship shape" and "just the bare neccesities" made me smile.

I offered them a cup of coffee and some snacks and over the meal we talked about the pictures they wanted. They had a detailed list with them and said that we should start from item one on the list and work our way thru it as that was the way they had packed their stuff. Anette waved the list at me but never let me read it. They said that they needed half an hour to get ready and then should take turns with different dresses in my studio.

I suggested that we could start outside on the deck and then later down by the beach while the light faded in the evening, golden hour being a very nice time for pictures. They decided to stay until the next day so we could keep on working the next day. I suspected, quite rightly, that that was not a spur of the moment decision. They had prepared for several days it turned out.

Anyway I set up reflex screens and camera and paraphernalia outside in my secluded center of the U, on the wooden deck and with the backdrop being the greenery from the woods leading down to the beach. About one hour later, preparing had been slower going than they suspected, Anette emerged, dressed in high heels, a long red skirt in a silky material and a black sleeveless top that she thought matched her very dark hair and a very much changed and dramatic makeup. We did a few trial poses and then I let her try whatever she wanted and captured some of the better positions. I sent her away and looked at what I had captured so far. Five or six of the pictures was ok, but they lacked the real feeling I wanted. She looked nervous and a little tense, and the dark top took away too much of the drama. Never mind let us see what she got next.

I realized that this could take a lot of time and redid my mental timetable. Helen was next. Dressed in a set of what I would call over used jeans, more holes than trousers, and a T-shirt and a small jacket. Nice but not very smart. Next Anette emerged in some kind of sleeveless flowery dress flaxing around her like a cloud. It went ok and I sent her away again. We kept that up for about two hours, with the girls changing clothes all the time. By then we were closing in on the golden hour and I told them to gather a few items, and we would go down to the beach and try to capture the evening glow.

We walked the short distance down to the beach, me carrying camera, tripod, and reflex screen, and the girls carrying small bags of things, probably dresses or something, chatting and laughing. As I had suspected there was nobody on the beach, and just the lazy waves whispering. It was still, warm and restful. Still a bit early so I set up my stuff and started to take some trial pictures of them. They had opted for loose garments, stuff that looked like summer dresses, and I said nothing about it. Some twenty minutes later we started for real and I captured a fair amount of really good portraits and pictures in the golden light of evening. Splashing water with the sun setting behind, sun shining in the hair and all that jazz, even a few with setting sun shing thru their loose garments. Kitch, I know but why not. Darkness was creeping up on us when we made our way back to the house.

I had prepared some easy food, salads and cold meat and stuff, and when we came back the meal was needed. All three of us hungry and thirsty. No alcohol, just light drink and light food. I asked them if they wanted to keep working and they were all for it so I set up the camera and lights in the studio part and waited for one of them to come out. It didn't take long. "Streetware with attitude" was the item on the list Anette explained. She was sporting short black skirt, and a kind of black top in a slinky material and a bright red short jacket. Still not really comfortable with the camera, or maybe it was me, but the pictures didn't come out the way I wanted.

Helen emerged dressed in a pair of jeans that looked painted on her body and a top that clinged to every curve. We took a few pictures from different angles and I stopped her.

I loaded down a few pictures to the big screen of my computer and explained to her the problem --

"You have depression skin lines all over shining thru the clothing. Your bra has been making impressions in the skin so you have a sharp line that shows thru the material, as well as your panties making lines. If you want to look really good in such skin tight materials you have to let the body free well in advance. It takes hours for the skin to get rid of these lines from pressure." I explained.

I sent her back and said to choose something else. Two minutes later Anette came out in a bright red bikini. Not the smallest kind but flattering to her curves anyway.

"Bikini time." she said and smiled.

My mind went ""WOW"" but I managed to keep it together and let her do a set of pictures. She was a sight! Keep it cool I had to remind myself. This is work not play.

I had to make her adjust the bikini at some poses because it moved in awkward ways and after a few adjustments she told me to do the adjustments instead since I saw what was wrong and she didn't. I tried not to touch her skin but she managed to move so it didn't really work all the time. I could sense that she was teasing me and had a hard time with it. We gave up after a while and I sent her out. I looked at the pictures and some of them were hot, really hot. Those legs of hers seemed to go on forever.

Next was Helen in a white bikini, slightly smaller, but still of the very decent kind. Still a sight. I could see her tan and the smoothness of her body. Smiling, laughing, and teasing me. More hot pictures. Annettes next piece was a bikini with diagonal stripes all over, slightly more fabric, but very nicely cut. Still a lot of teasing and smiling. Next comes Helen in a onepiece black bathing suit that was extremely high cut in the sides and had nearly no back at all. The deep V in the front covered very little of her front. Again my body did a double take, and I had to check myself hard. What a sight.

Well anyway, I made her go look in a big mirror and she agreed with me that the lines from bra and panties did ruin the effect. Not only were there depressions in the skin but you could see them as slightly redder lines across the back and sides. Not really perfect. I told her to skip the bathing suit pictures, and go for the next item on the list. She emerged a few minutes later in an evening dress. Lovely dark blue material and with a lovely flow. Unfortunately the bra was making lines in the dress and made it strech and fold in the wrong places. I told her to look in the mirror again, and she agreed. To my surprise she just wiggled the bra off and dropped it on the floor, and looked me in the eye and asked if it was any better. We took a series of pictures and looking at one of them she was satisfied and went out.

So we went thru a series of evening gowns, about four each and stunning they were. I could see the gleam in the eyes of the girls as they were teasing me, posing and looking good in these dresses. At one time I was sure they had switched because Anettes dress was so short it barely covered her black panties and the pictures turned out smoldering hot, and Helen was wearing a red dress that was so tight that every curve was exaggerated and the nipples poked thru the material. It was no secret by now that they had dispensed of bra and let the materials in the dresses flow freely.

After the fifth skin tight dress I had had enough and said so. They said it was ok, evening dresses was finished -- over to next item on the list. Anette smiled and was looking like she had a surprise but I stopped her.

"Tomorrow!" I said, and disregarded their protests.

No more work today. I said goodnight, and sent them away. They retired to their room, closed the door and I could hear them talk, giggle and laugh but not what they said. The time was nearing midnight so I put the camera batteries on load and all the memory cards on download and killed all the lights. Enough for one day. Tired from concentrating, a bit sweaty from working and horny as hell from looking at those two extremely beautiful girls I went to take a quick shower before going to bed.