Drywood Ch. 03

Story Info
After a hot day - a hotter night. Read first parts first.
1.7k words
4.53
2.5k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a longer story. The two first parts set a scene, explain the characters and start up a story.

Chapter 3 (Night 1)

As I explained earlier one part of the house was kitchen a shower and a bedroom at the end. I passed thru the kitchen, put all the lights out. Living like this far away from city lights has its advantages. When you turn off the lights its normally dark, really dark. Not so this evening, a full moon was shining and the windows on the west side of the house let in lots of moonlight.

Without turning any lights on, just lit by moonlight I went straight into the bathroom. It was a good sized bathroom where they had taken the bathtub out and replaced it with a wide shower so the bathroom had plenty of space. Dumping my slightly sweaty clothes in the basket for later washing, I stepped into the shower and let the water pour down my body.

Suddenly a small sound just near me made me feel more than see that someone was there. I remembered that I hadn't closed any doors, not even the door to the bathroom, living alone you seldom close doors. But I had no time to react as I found myself grabbed by the arms, turned around and pressed with my back to the wall in the shower. No time to speak as a mouth was pressed over mine and a naked body pressed on me. I could feel the breasts hard nipples pressing into my front and my cock answered by raising up and was caught between the legs of the naked girl in front of me.

It was no problem sensing that it was Helen attacking me in spite of the darkness in the room. Her welltrained body was like a tightly wound spring in front of me and she pinned me to the wall with great strength. I could feel the dampness between her legs, and somehow felt that the reason was not water from the shower. Trying to get loose from her grip I wiggled but she kept me pinned to the wall with hands, breast and mouth. I could feel her moving her hips wildly back and forth over my cock and suddenly she raised up on her toes and managed to wiggle herself over my cock that slipped into her wet cunt with very little resistance, using the weight of her own body she pressed herself down on it and it went into her, smoothly.

I could feel the constrain of her tight and velvety vagina around me. The sigh from her mouth filled mine, and she kept licking my tonsils. Moving her hips back and forth she kept going for a short while until she bent her back and gave up a small howl and climaxing heavily. I caught her and prevented her falling backwards, and wrapped my arms around her body holding on while she came down with a long sigh.

"I have wanted that for a VERY long time"

Her first words close to my face when she managed to open her eyes. I turned slightly and stopped the water from pouring down. She held on to me like her life depended on it and protested when I tried to get free. I grabbed two big towels and wrapped us up to dry our bodies and to get some warmth back. She was clinging to me and asked if she could sleep in my bed with me. I had no problem with that so we moved the few steps into my bedroom and crept into bed.

To have a body that supple and soft, albeit at the moment rather cold, beside me felt very nice. She cuddled up to me and soon the warmth was spreading and it was feeling very nice. I couldn't help feeling her breasts resting on my side and the lovely curves of her body along my side as she lay on my arm resting and apparently content. She held on to me and told me at length how she had loved the way I treated her like a real person, and not just the bimbo that everyone else treated her like, and that she had imagined making love to me so many times both then and later.

I didn't say much, content and tired I lay there, enjoying the warm and lovely body beside me and savoring the moment. Thinking of the many years without sex, since my wife didnt like it and had deemed me useless at that too, as with everything else. We had given it up the last three-four years before she skipped.

Blue moonlight pouring in thru the open window and a lovely girl at my side. She was slowly caressing my chest, and talking less and less, suddenly she raised up and kissed me hungrily, and her hand moved down over my body. I had one hand trapped behind her and let it caress her backside, and let the free hand caress her lovely and full breasts. Her nipples was standing straight out and I let my fingers tweak them. She hummed something straight into my mouth and let her hand go down and grab my by then rock hard cock.

"Lie still"

she said between gritted teeth and lifted her body over mine. Mouth still connected to mine and with a firm grip on my cock she mounted me. I could feel my cock driving into her wet cunt and the sides of it gripped tightly. I heard her contented sigh when she bottomed out. She was moving back and forth slowly and I could feel the movement, it was bliss. Suddenly she started to ride me with more forceful strides and growled and came again, gripping my cock like a vice. I couldn't hold it and spurted right up inside her and climaxed forcefully. Her growl turned into a small shout in her voice and her body trembled and shook before she collapsed breathing heavily on top of me.

Slowly moving her beside me, I was breathing heavily and she was holding on like her life depended on it.

"Oh my...."

Her sigh was contended and deep. With her arms around me I just lay there content in the warmth of our bodies.

I am quite sure we would have fallen asleep like that, but the whisper from the door took me by surprise.

"Well Helen, Was it as good as you imagined?" -

I could just make out the silhouette of the tall shape of Anette standing there in the faint light of the moon.

"Better, Much better! Come and join us"

The answer, like the purr from a cat, from Helen lying so close to me. It was a good thing I had kept the big double bed. Anette snuck in on my other side. I could feel that she was as naked as the two of us. She started by planting her mouth on mine and sending her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth as her hand travelled over my chest. I put my free hand behind her and caressed the curves of her body, slowly moving from her back down to her lovely ass. I could feel the muscles in the backside hardening as she enjoyed the caress of my hand, and she was making small contended sounds.

Moving so that she straddled my leg I could feel the wetness of her vagina as she pressed it on my hip. I could feel Helen stirring on my other side and her hand was moving down my chest feeling its way downwards as she was nibbling on my ear and laughing lightly. I felt her moving so that my left hand was placed between her legs and slowly started to touch her inner thighs and soon her pussy. I could feel how wet she was again and let a finger slip into her and the other fingers work on her folds and clitoris. She growled like a big cat and whispered

"More..."

in my ear and at the same time she let her hand take hold of my cock that once again was hard as a rock. The two girls had me pinned down so I could only move my arms. My left hand busy with Helens clit and the right hand gripping Anettes backside. I shifted her slightly so that she was grinding her pussy on my upper right leg. She was growling while shifting back and forth and I could feel her juices wetting my leg.

Helen whispered "more...more..."

in my ear and I put another finger into her pussy, and the small happy sound from her indicated that she liked it. I kept rubbing her clit with my thumb and let the third finger slip into her and suddenly she froze and climaxed - hard. I could hear her breathing come wheezing and how she shuddered all over. At the same time she let go of my cock and pushed my hand away from her pussy.

"wow..too sensitive...no more" she breathed.

Anette had both her hands on my chest and was moving like in a trance on my leg. Letting go of Helen I moved my hands up and caressed her breasts, they were firm and round, and the nipples stood straight out. Caressing them and letting my thumbs working on her nipples made her grind harder and she was whimpering. Suddenly she cried out and almost pressed herself down on me as she came with a shout and shuddering body. I put my hands around her and felt her shudders subside. After some time she stopped shuddering and lay down by my side. Lovely.

Two satisfied girls lying there panting and sweating. Drawing the cover over us I felt very good just by the fact that they had both been satisfied like that.

It didn't take long for them to start talking again. Anette was laughing lightly and chatting about how nice it felt just lying there, warm and nice, at the same time so content and still wanting more. I could feel her hand moving on my chest and caressing me lower and lower down as she was speaking. Helen was whispering about doing it again, not really clear what, but she raised her head and planted a big kiss on my lips, and with a big sigh rested her head on my shoulder.

The chatting subsided and both girls fell asleep. The moonlight bathed us three in a soft light and I fell asleep between them with a big smile on my lips.