Drywood Ch. 04

Story Info
Second Day of more sex.
8.7k words
4.68
3.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Its an ongoing story - presentations and such in leading chapters)

Chapter 4. (Day 2)

When I woke up in the morning light the bed was empty. I really think it was the movement when the girls left that had stirred me. I stretched and let my body wake slowly. Sunshine was pouring into the house and the chill of the night was slowly leaving the rooms as the sunshine heated up the air.

Looking at the clock on the wall I could see that it was seven in the morning. I had to go up and use the bathroom and did so, and decided to start breakfast as I was up anyway. Putting on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt before starting the coffee machine. I was listening to the movements of the girls in the house. I stood there and smiled carving bread and preparing breakfast and thinking how lovely it was to have someone around.

Helen came first. Dressed in an oversized T-shirt hanging loose on her body, probably nothing else, judging from the silhouette could see when the sunshine lit her up from behind. She was sporting a big smile and generally looked like she was enjoying herself. The hug she gave me was warm, tight, long and felt like a promise of much more to come. Tilting her head back she gave me a big kiss and sighed.

With almost a purr she said:

"You have no idea how happy I am feeling right now"

She slumped down on a chair, pulling her legs under her. I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the things I was doing seeing her garment ride up on her legs.

"I borrowed a T-shirt from you"

she said and smiled, holding the lower hemline so that I could see that it indeed was one of mine she was wearing.

"It looks much better on you."

I joked and served the coffee.

She started talking about things we had done and said those years ago and I saw some of her actions in another light when she explained how she had longed and teased me. Being off limits for her, and not really understanding it the way she wanted me to, as I was so preoccupied by other things and other people. Chatting away I didn't notice that Anette had snuck up behind me and now put her arms around me from behind, hugging me and kissing me from behind.

"You are some kind of person; I have slept like a log. So nice to finally get to know you, I have been listening to so many stories about you for so long."

I turned around and took a good look. She had put her long black hair in a knot in the back of her head and had on a tank top, probably two sizes too large and a pair of small shorts. She looked lovely and enticing.

"No coffee for me in the morning -- is there some yogurt or something? "

I could see the energy seeping out from her, some kind of electricity, like she was tuned up and just ready for something to happen.

"Fridge is there- take what you like".

Chatting and laughing we decided to go down to the beach and see if the water was warm enough to take dip in the morning, and they told me to bring the camera, they would want to get some pictures in their bikinis down by the beach. Said and done, I put the camera and a bit of apparatus in a bag, collected a few towels, put on a pair of shorts and waited patiently for the two girls coming out from their room.

Anette still in tank top and shorts, Helen had nipped my bathrobe from somewhere and was flapping the loose garment around as she walked. The sun had just cleared the treetops when we got down to the beach and the sand was damp and warming in the sun. I set my things down, spread two blankets on the beach, noted thankfully that we were alone and concentrated on the camera for a second. Looking up I saw that the girls had changed into bikinis. Helen had a dark blue rather modest thing on and was making her way down to the water and when she got to the edge, she called out that the water was lukewarm and just great.

Anette sporting a bright red bikini, nothing too risky but with a body like she had it was still a sight. Water was indeed lovely and after having taken a few pictures of them in shallow water I dipped in and went out to join them in the water. After a short while of swimming and playing in the water we went up again on the beach and Helen said that she wanted to change bikini and take some pictures in another one. She took my bathrobe and went to her bag and Anette was making some poses on the beach, wet and tall and with the sea behind her. Nice pictures and a real feast for the eyes.

"How about this one...?"

Helens voice behind me made me turn around and that was something to look at. The collected sum of the area of the three pieces of fabric in that thing she was wearing would probably amount to a normal stamp. The two small blobs held by thin strings just covered her nipples, and really nothing more. The boobs were round and lovely and straining against the small strings holding the two pieces in place, barely. The third piece was a small triangle, just covering a small area between her legs, and again the thin strings was nearly invisible on her skin.

The pieces were so small that I had some difficulty deciding the color but they were probably white, and might have some kind of pattern but I was not sure. I must have looked slightly dumb or something because she was smiling at me and laughing...

" I can see that you like it."

She said it with a twang in her voice, and I could not hide that. She was a sight.

"You want me to photograph you in that???"

"Yep-. Go on "

She started to pose -- first straight up and then more and more hot as I was taking pictures. We took a few pictures when she had her back turned to me and you could hardly see that she had anything on. The strings were so thin that she looked completely naked from behind, and I told her so.

She just laughed and turned around with a big smile, went very close and kissed me. Doing so she put her hand on the front of my shorts and took a firm grip around my rigid cock.

"I can see that you like it...".

Pushing and shoving me backwards I was afraid of tripping on something and falling over. Turning around so not to fall I came face to face with Anette, who had changed her attire as well. Now she was poured into the onepiece suit that Helen had tried last evening. It looked like it had been sprayed on Anettes body. The deep V-shape low in the front didn't really hide anything, every shape was clearly visible thru the fabric, and the small lines going over her shoulders did nothing to hide her lovely and firm breasts with now the nipples poking straight out.

She had her arms straight up in the air and the long black hair flowing free over her bare shoulders.

"Take my picture like this."

Looking straight at me as I tried to catch my breath, swallow and concentrate on pictures, not easy, but still. Some of the pictures came out so hot that they could probably never be shown anywhere I was thinking. To get a better angel I was standing on my knees and trying to get a picture with the horizon out at sea as a background behind her tall and very sexy shape. Suddenly I felt Helen's hands pulling on my shoulders and due to my position, I fell over backwards on the blanket where I was sitting. She took the camera away from me and put it away in its bag, smiling at me as I lay flat on my back.

I tried to rise but she placed her body on top of me and planted a big kiss on my lips. I could feel her skin almost all over me. The small pieces of fabric didn't do anything to hinder that. Taking my hands and putting my palms flat on her chest I could feel her breasts with the hard nipples and caressed them and even pinched them between fingers and thumb. I could hear her moaning as I touched her. I could feel her wet pussy grinding down on my shorts, and my by now rock hard cock flat on my stomach. She spread her legs wide giving herself a better angle to grind down on me and started to move upwards on my body. Soon enough she was planted on my mouth, and I had her lovely folds to play with my tongue.

The smell was overwhelming and exhilarating as her wetness was guiding me to her most sensitive parts and finding her clit to use my lips to get her to enjoy it. Just as I was hearing her panting and she grabbed my head and holding on, I could feel someone tugging at my shorts to get them off me. Lifting my ass from the blanket I felt Annettes hands drawing the shorts down and feeling my legs back upwards and caressing my cock.

I could not see her as I was busy and had Helen between us. I could feel Annettes grip hardening as she was steering my cock into herself. Slowly she let gravity push her body down on me. Some kind of ragged growl was coming from her until she bottomed out and just sat still for a moment. That was a lovely feeling. I was deep inside her warm and gripping tunnel.

Helen had sensed what was going on and lifted from my face and turned around, so the two girls were facing each other. Sun shining down on us, warm and soft, warm sand on my back and two lovely girls, one on my face and one on my cock. What a feeling.

They both started to move, grinding on me and making slow and sweet sounds. I could feel the juices flowing from them both, and I was getting wet both on crotch and face. Freeing my hands, I moved them so that I could stimulate Annettes clit while she was moving back and forth with my cock deep inside her. It did not take long for them both to climax, and hard.

Helen flopped down by my side with a contented smile and just lay there panting.

"MAN! You know how to make a girl come..."

The sigh was deep and contented. She snuggled up by my side in the sun. Annette lifted herself off me and my cock made a distinct plopping sound as it went out of her, and I could see the juices flowing out. Hers, not mine, I was still standing straight up. She just made a face, smiled and sat down on my cock again. The juices made it so slippery that I went in all the way in one single movement. The sigh from her was contented and she sat like that for a moment just to get the feel again.

She felled her warm and lovely body over me and started to move her hips in all directions, while letting her tongue investigate the insides of my mouth. My cock was dancing in and out from her warm and slippery tunnel, and when I tried to move, she just said between gritted teeth

"Be still. -- don't move!"

I did not. It did not take long until I came inside her with a big rush, and I could feel that she came at the same time, shuddering and shaking all over. With a small, contented mumble she grinded down and lay still on top of me.

We had to take another dip in the sea after that, contented, warm and slightly sticky here and there it was nice to dip ourselves. I went down in the water naked, and when I looked, I could see that the two girls had shed the small garments they had and had nothing on either. Dipping and lazy swimming in the sunshine, feeling like life was good we just took our time. I was first out of the water and gave them a towel each as they came out like two beautiful mermaids out of the sea. Softly contented, and by now hungry we collected everything and went up to the house.

Lunch was a lazy affair on the deck in the sun, wearing just the towels around us, feeling no great need for any kind of clothes. As the air was getting warmer both girls sat in the lounge chairs and enjoyed the sun, and I was looking at them. Helen the shorter one, light brown hair, flowing freely to her shoulders, colored since I knew that she was a blonde really. Clean shaven pussy and her tattoos light against the sun kissed skin. She had that kind of text tattoos that are hard to read in strange shapes on both arms and one along the left leg, starting a bit above the knee and running on the outside of the leg all the way up to the hip.

And now I could see that she had one on the inside of the right leg starting halfway up the leg and running all the way on the front side up to below the navel. I knew from the previous activities that she had a big flowery one at the lover back and one on the right side of her shoulder. As she was posed flat on the back you could see her not all natural tits keeping their form and all in all giving her toned body a lovely appearance. The small piercing ring in her navel was glittering in the sun.

Anette was lying slightly on her side with her eyes closed, looking like she was asleep. I could see her breathing moving the chest and the long black hair moving slightly in the little wind there was. Lighter in skin and with no tattoos or piercings she was a lovely sight. Her legs were extremely well shaped and seemed to go on forever until they met at her trimmed pussy with the little black hair there was like a small triangle. Two different bodies and very attractive just as they were.

I was afraid to destroy the moment, so I just sat there and let the sun warm us and really enjoying the sight.

Anette opened her eyes, looked me straight in the eye, smiled and said:

"Go get your camera!".

I did. When I came back Anette was alone on the deck, sitting straight up on the chair, in the sun, with the left leg drawn up so that the knee was covering her left tit, and the foot covering her pussy, and the right leg resting on the floor, head tilted slightly to the left and a relaxed but still teasing smile on her face.

"Like this!" she said and looked at me

Took me nine seconds to fix the reflex screen and get of a few pictures. What a look! Moving legs and arms she teased me to keep taking pictures, and I had no problem catching her beauty with several shots.

"My turn" --

Helen's voice was warm and playful as she came walking out from the house, she had done her makeup and was glistering all over from a thin sheet of some kind of oil. She had a spray bottle with lukewarm water that she gave to Anette. By adjusting the reflexscreen I managed to get her body to glow and glisten in the sun. I took a few pictures of her nude body in all its lovely glory. She posed with glee and with a smile and when Anette started to spray her you could see every drop glisten on her body. I instructed her to half lay down on the chair and let the water run on her breast and caught a lovely cascade of glistering drops running down her body, all the way down to her pussy.

Wetness all over, and by letting the sunshine strike her she was very sexy and seductive. After a series of pictures very close up to her body, where you could see the skin structure, she caught me and kissed me, and I could feel her warm body close to mine.

"Enough" she panted "I want you -- NOW!"

Her hand groped down and caught my rigid cock. Lying on her back she guided my cock with her hand directly into herself and with a contented sigh she just sucked me in. Feeling her hot and by now very wet innards I let myself go and started to fuck her with long strokes. Soon she was panting and shuddering with one orgasm after another and after about five she shuddered all over, clamped down on me and held me very tight and still. When her breathing has returned to normal, and she had stopped shuddering I slowly draw out of her and caressed her as I looked over and saw Anette sitting on the other coach with her own hand grinding on her crotch and just looking at us with a big smile all over her face.

"That was HOT..." she said.

I laughed slightly and smiled at her and invited her over. As I reclined backwards on the other couch she came and gripped my cock and started to stroke it with her hand, still caressing her own pussy with the other. I guided her over and had her sit on my face so that I could start using my mouth on her snatch. I could feel that she liked it by the way she was gripping my cock and how she was starting to sound.

Lying her body down on me I could feel her face nearing my cock and how she started by just kissing it slightly, but when I started to eat her pussy out with more power she just let my cock go right into her mouth and started to bob up and down -- a little more with every downward motion until I could feel that I was halfway into her mouth and the feeling was getting to me.

Kissing and blowing her snatch made her shiver all over and she raised her body. I lifted her and turned her around so I could kiss her and hold on to her body. She pushed her hips up and let them slowly go down on me. I guided her down slowly on me, sliding slowly just into the opening of her very wet pussy with no resistance at all. Catching her legs, I made so that she was sitting astride me with my cock just at the entrance of her. She let her weight carry herself all the way down until she was sitting with me buried deep in her pussy. Her face was concentrated and the sounds coming out of her mouth garbled. I gave her a big hug and kept up the movement in and out of her pussy, where now she slopping sound made it clear that it was very wet. My hands were now fixed on her very taught asscheeks, and I was helping her move on my rigid shaft.

Letting one hand move slightly I let a finger find its way to her ass opening and slowly work its way into her ass. The reaction was immediate, and the climax made her shudder and shake. I kept the finger in her ass and waited still until she came down again.

"Ohhh man.... wow."

I could feel her body; soft, lovely and just kept on moving on me and I started to shove my shaft in and out of her again, and at the same time moving my finger in her ass.

"more more more." she murmured;

I let another finger go into her ass. She was by now so wet that it was flowing over me, and my hips and stomach was completely drenched from it. I could feel her climax building like a storm coming on. When it came, she clamped down hard on my cock and shook all over sweat breaking out all over her body and almost cramping. I let her lay down on me and slowly coming down from the high, keeping very still and just caressing her back as she lay there.

Breathing like she had run a marathon, she rested on top of me until her breathing returned to normal, and her eyes opened looking straight into mine with a contented face.

"You could make a girl become addicted..."

I just held her until she rolled of me, and my shaft left her with an audible plop like pulling a cork from a bottle. My lower half of the body was completely drenched in her fluids, and I went up and smiled and said that I had to go take a shower. Anette was on her side smiling at me and looking like she was falling asleep when I left her.

When I was going thru the kitchen a few minutes later, now clean and wet all over, looking for my shorts that I knew I had left somewhere, I could hear the two girls talking outside and looked out to see them sitting lazy in the chairs.

"....but he is bigger and longer than H**?" Annette was saying.

Helens Voice was laughing "Yes, and a hell of a lot better at getting me off."

"But what about that bodybuilder you dated last year, he must have been something?"

"No way... Big muscles, no staying power, no consideration, wham bam finished. And how did you get on with that guy you dated last, the tall one with the floppy hair?"

"He was not bad, but hell nothing compared to this...."

The voices trailed off, and I used the silence to make an appearance. None of us had any clothes on, but that seemed just like it was as it should be right there and then. I had picked up a tray with juice, coffee and something to eat and sat that down on the table and flopped down on a chair.

"Now!" said Helen "Now it is time to show you the list we made..."

They were smiles all over. I looked at her. She had clearly been showering too, all the oil was gone from her body. The warmth had dried it off, but the hair was still wet, and she looked radiant.

The list was on the table, and I picked it up and started reading;

"Streetwear, jeans, evening dress, bikini, small bikinis, nude."