Drywood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw Annette taking it all inside her like that and had to try it but was afraid it would hurt with such a big thing in there, so I decided to try it when it was smaller and softer, and now...."

"How does it feel?"

"Great, filling me, just lay still a little so I can get used to the new sensation of having such a big thing up my ass, never happened before."

"Have you never tried it before?"

"No, just a finger, or a thumb like before, and it intensifies the orgasm I know, but this is new."

She started to move, first slowly but as she got more excited a little longer movements and faster. I laid my hand on her lover belly and pushed two fingers inside her pussy, and started to wiggle inside her, soon the wetness made so that I could find three fingers way inside and started to move in and out. She climaxed suddenly, out of the blue, quietly and hard. Clamping down on me and being all still, but I couldn't hold it and with just a few slow strokes in and out I went off inside her ass in long spurts, invoking another orgasm in her. With a long sigh she rested against me and said,

"Don't let go, just stay."

And I did, until we fell asleep again.

(Day 3)

Bright sunshine in the room and the smell of coffee woke me some time later. I took a shower and went into the kitchen, where two lovey ladies in very little clothing bustled around. Annete in a bikini bottom, and a loose T-shirt falling off her shoulders was busy picking things from the fridge and putting on the table, and

Helen wearing one of my blue uniform shirts, unbuttoned, and nothing else, was making coffee. Both girls looked at me and smiled when I emerged still not dry and wearing a T-shirt and shorts, tenting over a hardon from seeing them.

"We can see that you are glad to see us" Helen laughed,

She jumped on me and gave me a big kiss. Breakfast was chattering, coffee, and planning, and soon I had bustled all the needed paraphernalia into my little car, along with provisions and blankets and other things we might need. With Annette in the back and Helen beside me we took off along the coast on roads soon to be smaller and smaller until the Jeep had to show its abilities on the track among the trees.

Stopping in a small clearing overlooking the sea we could see the fort just ahead. Behind it looking at a vast expanse of horizon, as was the idea when they built it during the war. The fort is made up of several concrete shelters, some kind of low round big building that had housed a big cannon, a platform raised above ground, and the remains of three living quarters in concrete. Some wooden structures like doorframes and windows remained but most was weathered down.

No real debris since the place was swept clean by the wind, and very little rubbish since not so many knew of the place. Built to last and by the wartime engineers doing their job to protect against shells and weather it was still there some 50 years later and would probably last a few hundred years along the future.

The view out to sea was breathtaking and on a day like this with sunshine and clear skies you could literally see forever. The day turned out just great, lots of good pictures, long lenses to shorten the perspective, lots of changes of uniform, some very hot pictures with and without uniform pieces. Some leisure and relaxed sex on the blanket on top of the platform overlooking the sea. Lots of sunshine, shared and slow. And after that a light meal. Next stop an old harbor with some fishing boats and strange things to walk among. More pictures, more sun more sea. The trip back to the house took a bit more than half an hour and after just a few minutes both girls was almost asleep with all the sun and fresh air in the system. Very quiet as they knew that this was the last day, and they were returning home this afternoon.

Helen was resting her head on my shoulder and Annette was lounging in the back seat all the way back to the house. I was thinking about how nice these last days had been and how much I would miss the energy and the chatter and all of it.

Back at the house the packing did not take long and the hugging and kissing more time than the packing. The long road back was waiting for them, and they had to get up early the next day to get to whatever work they had to do. Both girls said they wanted to come back, and I said anytime you want, knowing full well it might not happen. And then they were gone. And the rest was Silence.

Epilogue

It took some days, and nights, of hard work on the computer to process all these pictures. I made three different portfolios for each of them. One with decent pictures, something to show your grandmother, and a potential employer. The next to show at a model agency, more skin, more work and some really catching pictures. The third for private use, pictures not safe for work, some hot as a volcano. Digitally downloaded on memory's and with a written note to them that if they wanted them in print it would cost so and so.

That was it,

I thought as I put the boxes in the mail.

But....

(To be continued.....)