Drywood Ch. 05

Story Info
Daughter and mother, one at a time. and then..
5.1k words
4.42
4.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing story. The story is called Drywood for no apparent reason whatsoever. If you want a presentation of the characters and start of the plot read the first parts. Now things move along.....

----------------------------------

Autumn grinded on, rain, rain and more rain. The silence in the house was different now that the two girls had left. I did a lot of all kinds of strange work. Temping at a local College, helping struggling students regain their footing. Doing some work with a Taxi company, driving a big bus strange routes around the countryside shuffling groups of people from A to B. Doing a big photospread of the newly appointed political majority, boring but well paid. Not much time left over anyway.

Some new contacts on the net asking about photo work, and I was looking into a few of them. One was from a town near where I had been teaching College, among those students Helen. The assignment was a company sewing clothes for theatre, drapes for decoration of the rich and mighty, and other textile specialties.

Apparently, a company with a lot of money, a lot of ideas, a lot of design people but not with the skills to do a photo documentation. Anyway, it sounded like fun so I gave them a fair price and when they accepted we booked a suitable day for me to get there.

I decided to give it a few days of just feeling free also and booked a nice hotel for a few nights. I loaded my small car with things I might need and got going very early on a Monday morning. Three hours' drive later I was there and met a nice young man In a pink designer shirt and a lot of gold links around his neck. He/she told me that the boss was coming in about half an hour and he would show me the premises. It was a really nice place, big as a basket arena, and with lots of fabric of all kinds and colors.

For me who is a jeans and black shirt guy with a house without curtains it was just a mass of colors and fabric, but sure enough as a photographer a lot of nice backgrounds for pictures. He was chatting nicely about the things they did and sewed and so on and I let his cascade of words fade out, along with all the extra hand waving's, and concentrated on imagining backgrounds and angles. We ended up in an office, nice clean and full of showcase clothes and curtains. The nice young guy asked if I wanted some coffee and was very disappointed when I wanted a plain cup of normal brew and not one of the fancy strange variants that the space age machine probably could make.

Like a whirlwind the boss storms in, a lady that for some strange reason I seem to find familiar, yet not really know. Tall, lean and very blond. Dressed in a pair of tight-fitting pants, a white and red shirt in some kind of slinky material and a scarf in flowery pattern. Lots of clattering jewelry and a pair of big black rimmed glasses.

All in all, a striking appearance. She started talking before the door closed, piling instructions on the poor boy/girl and sending him/her running away. Then she concentrated her laser eyes on me and started to tick off a long and very specific list of pictures and places she wanted done, and things and people and such and such. Apparently not a lady of pleasantries, chitchat and small talk, organized and efficient, just what I needed.

Said and done I got her list on a piece of paper and told her where I wanted to start. Didn't take long to get my things from the car and set up what I needed in the center of the vast arena. During the day people and things and dresses and whatnot passed before my lenses, and by midafternoon I was feeling faint of hunger and concentration and had to take a break to go and get something to eat.

When I came back half an hour later the dragon lady boss was all over me asking how much I had left, and what she needed to do, fix and so on. I got some good pictures of her being just the busy boss, and pretty (and even sexy) as hell with it.

Around seven in the evening I was finished, ending it out with a series of evening pictures in nightlight of fabric and dresses in the yard. She was by then sitting in her office working, and I got three good pictures of her concentration, before I told her I was finished and wrapped everything up. She invited me to a late supper at her favorite restaurant in town and I gladly agreed, but told her I had to go change in my hotel first.

The restaurant was walking distance from the hotel, so I locked all my equipment away in the hotel safe, changed into a fresh shirt and a jacket, and walked to the place. She was the perfect host, knowing everyone in the place Cook, waiter and boss, and ordering off the menu and a wine of her choice. A lovely dinner and some enjoyable talk finished a long day for me.

She asked a lot of questions and drew a bit of my life story out of me. I learned that the company she had was an old one but that she was expanding and doing more and more work, hence the need for more marketing material. Walking back to the hotel, along the water, in the dark I counted myself lucky just to be. The room was nice, on the fourth floor and with a balcony overlooking the small fishing harbor of the town.

Tired after a long day, and evening, I left everything to morning, just undressed and went to bed, not even closing the drapes. letting the light of the harbor shine into the room. Next day was all my own.

The knock on the door came quite unexpectedly, and I grabbed a towel and wrapped around me, as I had nothing on, and opened the door just a fraction to see what was wrong at this late hour, in a hotel. In the dimly lit corridor stood a smiling Helen and pushed me inside as she out of breath asked:

"Can I come in?".

"You already are, but of course you can."

I had time to breathe before she closed the door behind her and kissed me, so my knees shuddered.

"Come! I am cold -- hold me." she said,

In three seconds flat she was lying in my bed beside me, and yes, she was cold, as ice. Drawing blankets around us I tried to warm her up as I asked her how and why and so on. How did she know I was there? And how did she find the hotel? And how did she know....

Shuddering and laughing she said,

"You have been spending the day with my mother, and it's all my fault, so of course I know."

Then I understood why she, the dragon lady, had seemed familiar, but not as someone I really knew.

"How much have you told her?"

I asked wondering if this smiling dame had known that I had been sleeping with her daughter. I wondered about how much she knew all day when we were talking and working.

"Only that you have been my teacher, and that we were there taking pictures, and I have shown her only part two of your pictures. Not the juicy ones, and now when she was complaining about the work that the other guy did, I talked her into hiring you, and when I heard you were coming, I stalked you out and tonight I waited until you were finished at the bar and followed you here, that's why I am so cold, as a surprise. I love to surprise you."

"And a pleasant surprise it is!"

I said and kissed her again, caressing her body that was beginning to thaw out.

"Oh, I have missed you. And wanted you. And needed you these months." she said with a big sigh.

My hands were caressing her back and I could feel that she was thawing out, less cold and more moving. I kept kissing her and put a hand on her breasts and enjoyed the sigh that came with that. Suddenly she gripped my hand and moved it down between her legs and I could feel that she was soaking wet.

"Feel..." she breathed.

"I have been like this all day -- just for you. I have been horny for hours and hours. Now get inside me please!"

And she guided my hard member to her pussy, and it glided in effortlessly in that wet tunnel. She was wet and warm inside. I moved slowly to begin with, but she was so eager that she soon climbed on top of me and started to press down, hard.

And then she climaxed, like an express train, loudly and shaking all over. All still and quiet after a while and I held on to her, she was there, on top of me, all spent and warm. She was just panting slowly, and I kept caressing her with my hands.

Still inside her, still hard as a rock. After a while she raised her head and looked deep in my eyes and smiled.

"I needed that! Now let's take care of you..."

Her hips were moving slowly and then she started to gyrate harder. Raising up to a sitting position she placed my hands on her tits and started to move in earnest. I could feel the liquids of her wet pussy leaking out and myself moving inside her, bottoming out repeatedly. She was tight and wet, moving like in a trance. With a sound like a constricted animal, she cramped up again and I could feel her shaking and shuddering. I could feel her breathing on my hands and panting she uttered:

"Two."

Shifting slightly, she started moving again slowly.

"Don't move..."

she breathed between sighs and kept on grinding down on me. When her breathing became short, and she cramped up again all she could say was

"Three....".

Flopping down and taking me with her we changed sides and I started to go down on her with long and hard strokes, bottoming out and letting her feel me over and over again until I couldn't hold on and let it go inside her with a hard shove. I could feel her coming when my juices hit her inside and her small wail as I climaxed. Coming back to reality I heard her mouth:

"Five..."

and could feel her smile on my lips as we kissed slowly. I lay down beside her and could feel the warmth of her body all around me.

I think we just dozed off and slept for a while and then I had to go up and when I came back to bed she lay there almost purring like a small kitten. Soft warm and just lovely. Squeezing In beside her, warm and soft she just purred and wiggled and went back to sleep.

The sun woke us up at around eight in the morning and we did it all again. What a way to spend a day. When we were showered, dressed and looked somewhat presentable it was already eleven and I wondered if she had some job to go to or something and she just smiled and said that she had just told her boss she needed to take a day off. Walking a small distance along the sea we went in and had some kind of late breakfast/early lunch and she talked and talked.

Turned out she worked for her mother at the fabric place with web-design, public relations and general management. She talked about the place and her mother and her absent and abusive father, all the shitty boyfriends she had had and how much it had meant to her that I respected her in school and how much she had enjoyed our days in the late summer. I sat there and gave the occasional small comment and just smiled and enjoyed the situation.

We left the place, and she grabbed my hand and held on in a tight grip as we walked along the sea.

"I want you to fuck my mother!"

she suddenly said and held on to me in a tight grip. She must have felt how I jumped and started to explain in a hurried and suddenly eager voice. Her mother had been only 16 when she got pregnant and got Helen, and her grandmother who at that time was just 38 had cared for the household, so they had grown up more like sisters when they got older. The fabrics thing was her grandfather's project and turned out to be a good thing and made a lot of money. Her mother had suffered from a string of bad boyfriends over the years and the last one had been a real mistake.

And that was more than a year ago.

"So, you see, she needs to get laid. Real bad. And by someone who knows what he is doing."

I protested and said that you can't just put two people together like that. Besides, come to think of it her mother.

"Don't you think she is sexy?"

"She is -- very much so. But still, I don't know!"

"We had some fun last summer, you me and Annette."

"That's a bit different. How is she by the way?"

"Don't you dare change the subject. She has moved in with her lover, a woman of indistinct character and as many faults as the day is long. But Annette gave up on finding someone as nice and skilled as you and changed side. Don't even try. Why don't you want to screw my mother?"

"That's a trick question. It has no correct answer. Wouldn't you be jealous if I screwed your mother?"

"No way! You are the best fuck I have had, ever. But face it, we are not - IN LOVE- or anything like that. We are not contemplating starting a family -- just having great sex and having fun with that!"

Anyway, I protested and said that it was different and so on and we started talking about other things.

By now we were heading back to my hotel, as she proposed.

"Let's check you out of the hotel, and you come stay at my place with me for a few days?".

And so, I did.

Her "place" turned out to be wing/suite of two rooms and a small kitchen attached to a much bigger house. She explained that it was the servants' quarters of her mother's house. They had no servants any longer, but they had fun together, and they used to share a lot of things. I didn't say boyfriends, but it turned out that they had even done that one time. He turned out to be a no-good piece of pretty face but anyway.

Helen needed some time with things from her work, and I took the opportunity to download all the pictures from my cameras and doing some preliminary sorting and work with it and as usual the time in front of the laptop turned out to be several hours. I ended up with one of the pictures of the boss lady in her tight outfit, standing in backlight talking in the phone with one arm slightly lifted.

She was pretty, hard as nails, and very sexy and with a minimum of touchup the picture portrayed just that. Helen came in and gave a low whistle.

"THAT was a good picture of my mother!! I really like that one."

I agreed and pointed out to her that she had a lot of her mother's features, and good ones they were. She wrapped herself around me where I sat and snaked a warm hand down my shirt seeking things she wanted. I kissed her face from where I sat and let my hands sneak under her T-shirt and cup her breasts. We ended up in her bed experimenting our way along several interesting positions and then doing it all again, and again. Finished and panting she led me into her shower, and we cleaned ourselves off together, and some more.

"Hurry" she said, "dinner in a quarter of an hour."

Dinner turned out to be in the kitchen of the big house. Well, kitchen is some kind of big understatement. The room was big, square and on one side equipped for cooking for a small army. A big table in the middle of the room. A wine cabinet the size of a normal fridge and windows on one side of the room, a whole wall of windows.

A bright, warm and inviting room. Dinner was a small affair Helen had said and we were greeted by her mother in the door who had laid everything out just to sit down. I complemented her on her cooking, and she laughed and said it's all catering, but all the same the food was great and the talking easy.

She wondered if I had had time to look at the pictures and I said I had but wanted some days to work with them. Helen smiled and looked at me, but I shook my head. Let it come later I thought, and we talked about other things. To sit at a table in a room like that, with two such lovely ladies and drinking a glass of wine and listen to them talk. Lovely. Let alone that I had just come from fucking one of them senseless.

I should try to describe them -- Helen -- 23 years old, brown long hair flowing over her shoulders. Blue eyes and very little makeup and no jewelry apart from a pair small earring in gold. A tattoo with text on her left lower arm, and I knew there were more but not visible right now.

Dressed in a T-shirt in bright colors, tight so that you could see that she had nothing under. When she played footsie with me, I could see her tits sticking out thru the material. A pair of blue jeans that might as well have been painted on her. Ultra tight, leaving nothing to imagination, all curves visible.

Yvette, her mother, dressed in black. Black leather pants, hugging her body like a second skin. A turtleneck long-sleeved tight thing, with a small gold chain around her neck on the outside. When she turned, I could see the outline of her bra thru the material. Short blond hair. Not the kind of blond that comes out of a bottle, the wheat-colored lightness of a real natural blond. Blue eyes with a tint of black, the steel was there. Several thin armbands in gold and a set of golden studs with small diamonds, real diamonds, I know that glitter when I see it, in the ears.

If my calculations were right, she would be 39 so the same age as me approximately. A laugh that I knew, a smile that light up a room. So, like and still so different these two.

With a cup of coffee in hand we moved into another room with soft couches and lots of carpets in bright but warm colors. I complemented her on the choice of colors, and she just smiled. During all the small talk and casual jokes about things she asked about the pictures and how much time I needed to finish it all, and I told her that I could have a material ready in about a week, things being as it were and the need to get home and work properly.

The evening winded down as we were all tired and shortly we left. Helen and I went to her part of the house. Two days later, tired from lack of sleep, I drove home. My body felt like I had been lifting heavy objects and running a marathon at the same time, but it was a nice feeling.

Processing the pictures took less than the promised week. I made a memory stick out of it and sent it off, along with a bill of my work and a promise to help her if she needed more. Work was piling up around me and the days grinding on in the darkness and cold of winter. And as always when the days are busy, and the nights dark, time went by quickly. I had no reason to wonder about what either of the girls was doing and didn't expect any communication from any of them -- but got short messages anyway, and I sent them titbits of pictures from my different ventures around.

Late November on an especially grimy and wet day, having done some work in a nearby city, I was driving home thru the woods when the phone rang. It was Yvette "the dragon lady" and to my surprise she was in my part of the country wondering if she could visit -- as I of course said she could, expecting it to happen some day in the future. But she said she was close by and would be at my house in less than fifteen minutes. Then you are there before me I said and told her to ring me when she was there, and I could open the door for here by remote control. She could go in and find something to eat and or make herself at home.

Said and done. I decided to stop at the store and buy something good to eat for the evening, so it took me more than half an hour to get there. I guessed it was her car standing on the driveway when I got home, and the evening was suddenly much brighter since I wouldn't be sitting all alone.

She was, as usual, dressed in black when she opened the door to my house. Standing in the door with the light behind her and the rain pouring down on the outside, pretty picture. She greeted me with a warm hug but was smart enough to not say anything until I had shed my wet outer garment and set down all my bags.

Food was soon on the table and warmth in the house as the rain sounded on the roof. Turned out she was on a job issue in these parts and had nowhere to stay. I showed her the spare room and told her she could stay as long as she wanted. With all that sorted, and her bags placed in the spare room, we started a fire in the "pejs" and reclined in the part of the living room that was not studio and talked about nothing.

I was lying on the long part of my sofa and had closed my eyes after a long day. Suddenly I could feel a weight on me and opening my eyes looked right into hers as she was sitting on top of me, pinning me down, hands on my shoulders and smiling like the proverbial Cheshire cat. My first thought was, "man is she pretty".

12