Drywood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggled her buttocks down on me, causing a stir in my private parts.

With an even wider smile she said

"You have been screwing my daughter!"

I couldn't deny it,

"I have, but not recently."

"I know, I know - right now she is seeing some no-good loser. But she has told me all about it, and the escapade that she and Anette had here."

I am sure I blushed a little and was at a loss for an answer.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Not at all. She needed that. But now it's my turn."

And she leaned down and kissed me. Not the light fleeting kiss you turn on a friend but the deep hungry demanding kind that is a start of something more. Putting my hands on her back I could feel the strength in her body and the light shudder as I let my hands go upwards on her back. The black top she was wearing hadn't shown me much of curves, being slightly loose, but now I could feel that there was no bra beneath it and the fabric was light and warm. Stroking her slowly from shoulders down and answering her kiss. Her hands were all over me and her mouth demanding, but the couch not very comfortable for two so I wrapped my arms around her and stood up. Lifting her legs around my waist and clinging to me like a little child I carried her backwards to my bedroom and deposited her, and me on my bed.

By now she had wiggled her hands under my shirt and lifted it over my head. I started kissing her again and at the same time lifted her shirt over her head so that I could keep on letting my mouth travel on her neck and slowly downwards staying a long time kissing her lovely breasts all over. When I placed my mouth over her nipple she meowed again and wiggled under me. Licking my way down over her tummy I could feel her wiggling out of her trousers and I felt more than saw that she had nothing under.

I mean nothing. Clean shaven. As I started to kiss my way between her legs, she was making small and whimpering sounds and saying:

"don't stop..."

I had no intention to but started to more intensely lick my way over her stomach and legs and soon concentrating on the skin between her legs to finally end up on licking the length of her vagina. When I ended up sucking her clit she exploded in a wailing and shuddering orgasm that captured my head between her legs and I could taste her juices flowing out of her.

Gripping my head with both hands she dragged me up and she kissed me long and hard. Hooking a leg over me she rolled us over and took a firm grip around my cock and steered it into the opening of her slit. With one long movement she settled down and let all of it slip into her. I could feel the wetness and the softness all around me and hear her deep sigh as I bottomed out.

"You are pretty big, you know that?"

I think I tried to answer something, but it was lost in the process as she started to move on me. Slowly at first but soon faster she gyrated and soon her body cramped up and she shook all over in a heavy orgasm that left her panting like she had been running. Letting her slow down I waited until she was breathing normally and then I turned us over and started to move in and out of her in a slow pace.

Letting every inch drag along her slit and the wetness lubricate the movement we were soon heading towards another climax. This time I couldn't hold on but sprayed her insides as we climaxed together.

Covering us up in blankets and just glowing with the feeling of contentment we fell asleep. Some time in the middle of night I woke up and found myself in the hard embrace of her naked body and just counted myself lucky as I fell asleep again.

Morning came with hard rain hitting the windows and the wind shaking the trees outside. I woke up spooning a warm body. My right arm was numb from the head lying on it and my left was holding a well-shaped breast in a loose grip. She was pressing her back so close to me that I could feel her every inch of my body. I tried to wiggle loose to get up, but she stretched her hand between her legs and caught my by now rigid cock in a firm grip and pulled it to her hole.

By more wiggling she managed to get it in her and with a contented purr she started to move slowly. I couldn't help but to start moving in and out and at the same time letting my hand move all over her body. Finding her clit with my left hand and pinching her nipple with my right it didn't take long for her to climax with a little scream and sweat pouring out of her body. I could feel her vagina milking my cock and let it just stay there. The feeling of nearness was intense.

"Again, do it again."

She said with a soft sound to her voice, and I started to move again. Slightly upwards going very deep and slowly. Hands on her back and stroking her gently all over from the shoulders to the ass.

"Prrrrr shmgnr.."

And we went together. Pushing myself very deep against her inner constrictions and feeling her convulsions all over. When our breathing returned to normal, and I had kissed her again, we agreed to hit the showers and get some breakfast.

By now the time was after nine in the morning and as I had a meeting around eleven in the nearby city I was feeling a little hurried. Coming out of the shower I met Yvette, going in, and it just hit me how extremely beautiful she was. How can you look so pretty in the morning, no make up no nothing and still. Never mind -- breakfast!

Over breakfast we talked about the day, I had a few meetings and had to drive to a city a bit off to se a person about a job, and as luck had it, she was going to the same place for a meeting so we decided to meet up at a nice little café there in the afternoon. No comment about the next day or anything, just presuming she would stay. I hoped.

The meetings were boring as usual, but the outcome was another job. Probably boring but pays the rent. Driving in the pouring rain I looked forward to our meeting in the café and found a parking space not too far away. The café was as inviting as I remembered an as quiet as last time I was there. The girl behind the counter took my order and I sat down, with my coffee, at a corner and prepared to wait.

Fifteen minutes later the girl from the counter came over and asked if I wanted more coffee, and in an almost flustered voice said:

"I know who you are!"

(To be continued......)

12