D's First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not sure where the confidence came from, maybe I was thinking with my sloppy pussy but I said, "I know you will like what I am going to show you but if you don't I will put the dress back on."

So I get where they can all see me and turn my back to them and slowly pull my panties down. As I do they are cheering and yelling, "What a great ass. Look at that."

I put both hands over my pussy and cover the expanse of flesh I am about to show. I bend over slightly to show off my butt to them a little more. I then straighten up and turn around. The room is completely quiet as the suspense builds. They now know I am wearing a thong and think they have been snookered. My hands are large enough to completely cover so they think I have on a bikini bottoms, as the string at the top is visible.

"Ok was that enough to get you guys out of your shirt and pants" I say.

Early the most talkative of the three says, "Ok our shirts will go and when you move your hands we take off our pants."

"Deal!" I say. They each get up and remove their shirts. These guys are built. There is not an ounce of fat and very muscular.

After they sit down, I slowly move my hand taking a couple of minutes revealing the expanse of flesh between my legs. The guys are now looking at the fattest pussy lips they have seen being accentuated by a cord that is pressing it out to look like two fingers with a slit in the middle. The cord is so tight it is showing a crease all the way up to the string holding it up.

The guys actually gasp. And then slowly begin to stand and clap. Now the moisture is clearly visible on my thigh but I don"t care.

"D this is the sexiest show I have ever seen. This is the best poker night we have had and that is the best surprise I have experienced. However, we have a surprise for you. Ok guys take them off", Early says.

Even though Mike is not part of the deal he also gets up and starts removing his shirt. Marsha, who is now naked, is also smiling broadly as if she knows the guys secret.

The guys now look at each other like they are calling a play. In perfect synchronization, they undo their belts, look at each other, and Early says, "Now!" They drop trousers in unison. When this happens I now know their secret. They go commando on poker night like it is part of their uniform. We all begin to laugh. I am now looking at four well-built males, no on less than 6 inches in length and all hard because of how Marsha and I have entertained them. I am now in heaven.

"Well I be dam, this is the best deal I have ever made," I say out loud. "I have never seen 4 swinging dicks at once. This is the most beautiful sight ever. Now play a hand until someone wins other than Mike to see who gets my help. I am sure Marsha wants to help Mike. Marsha, let's get the guys another round and one for us."

Marsha and I go to the kitchen and Marsha hug me and says, "D, I thought I had seen it all but this is the best. I love you."

"This is a night of firsts," I say. "I have never come close to doing anything like this and this is the first time I have been hugged by a naked women. I intend to make the most of this night but I won't touch Mike."

"I love you so much that is not necessary but I think you will have your hands full with your three guys," Marsha says. "If you need some help let me know."

"Marsha, I am so excited and my pussy is so swollen it may take all three to make be satisfied" I said.

"Get all you want. What a show" Marsha laughs.

So I bring back one beer and get close as I put it down in front of Lenny. He takes his hand and put it directly between my legs and rubs my fat swollen pussy lips, I make his hand wet from the excess. The guys then start playing the hand and it gets serious. Marsha has taken a beer to Mike and sits in his lap. He put a finger in her pussy and leaves it there.

I get the next beer for Jim. As I get back, Mike has won the hand and my three guys are disappointed. I sit the beer in front of Jim and say, "You guys are not trying hard enough you need some incentive to win." At that I spread my legs and take Jim's and Early's hand and put them on each side of my pussy lips and gyrate, causing me again to orgasm and the moisture from my pussy is soaking their hand.

"The guy who wins I will sit in their lap and help them play like Marsha is doing for Mike until your time is up then I will go with the next winner that is not Mike" I said. I then let go of their hand and move back. I am sure now they can see the moisture that seems to be running down my leg.

I go back to the kitchen and get Early a beer. As I sit it down, Early has the broadest smile and Mike says, "Early won." I am happy because I think he is my favorite.

I now take my seat on Early's lap. I would guess his member to be about 7 inches long. I am a much bigger girl than Marsha who can snuggle down where Mike can see. I am sure he cannot see around my tits but he is really not paying attention to the cards. He starts rubbing tits through my bra, I want to make this one more reveal, and is stroking my big broad ass. I start to wiggle and reach down, push the cord of the thong to the side and work his beautiful dick into my wet pussy. I am not sure the other guys know this is what I have done. It feels so good; I close my eyes and have to make myself breath. This is the first time I have fucked a man with someone else around. I try not to move and Early wants this to last as long as possible so he continues to play with my tits and ass, while I make my pussy flex its muscles. Early does not play these hands.

Jim and Lenny decide to play to see who is next. They decide the one that wins the most hands wins me next. Marsha has disappeared under the table and is giving Mike a blowjob.

In the meantime, Early's dick is driving me out of my mind. I have lost track of the orgasms. Early seems to be getting harder and harder while I still try not to move any more than possible but Early can not stand it any longer. I feel his dick begin to explode in my pussy. As he does, I have my biggest orgasm yet. It is now obvious we are both having an orgasm and I put both arms around Early and bury his face in my tits as he yells.

After he finishes, I kiss him and say, "Thanks, that was my first in a long time, let me clean you up." I get under the table and lap up the cum off his dick. He has softened a little but I am surprised he is not completely soft. It is so good to be young.

After this is finished, I stand up and say, "Who is next?"

"Lenny" Jim and Lenny said.

Lenny is the smallest of the three with a 6-inch dick but it is thick. I want to add to my adventure by adding anal to the list of firsts. Lenny's dick is no longer than my medium sized butt vibrator and only a little bigger around. So I think as excited as I am I can handle his dick in my tight butt hole. So I turn around so Lenny can see what I am doing and I take some of the cum running down my leg in my hand and push it into my butt hole. Marsha has come up for air looks at what is happening knowingly yells, "Go girl."

I continue to do this until I have bent over 90 degrees at the waist and have three fingers up my butt. I then sit down facing away from Lenny very slowly, first working his broad dick so the head is all that is penetrating. This does not hurt any more than the anal vibrator. I sit down a little at a time until it is all the way in. This feels great. I want this to last.

"Do you want to see teacher tits?" I ask Jim.

"Yes teacher," Jim says.

"Lenny release my bra clasp so Jim can suck my tit while you fuck my ass" I say.

Lenny takes my bra off while Jim kneels between my legs and sucks my tits. It is giving me repeated orgasms to have this dick in my ass and Jim sucking and kneading my tits. Lenny then reaches around and starts playing with my pussy. The lips are so swollen now his hand is almost invisible. In the meantime I look over and see that Marsha is fucking Mike like a minks. Again this is a first for me.

I now begin to bounce up and down, which I know means that Lenny will not last long. My tight butt hole is now well lubed and has a sensation making my orgasms even greater. Jim has moved from my tits to my clit with this mouth. John is now feeling up my tits. Jim is very good at finding and keeping his tongue on the very spot that feels best. Lenny is now ready to explode. His cum comes in a rush and spills over my ass and cover his dick. I jump up and down on his dick forcing Jim mouth to almost vibrate my clit. My pussy is convulsing in Jim's mouth while Lenny bathes my ass in his cum.

I get up and kiss Lenny while Jim licks my ass clean. I now realize that Marsha has joined Jim licking my ass clean. When they are finished Marsha said, "Let me clean up Lenny and you take Jim to the bedroom. His dick is so big you need to get comfortable to take it in."

I take Jim's hand and lead him to the bedroom. I look back and Marsha is bent over cleaning off Lenny's dick with her mouth while Mike sucks her pussy. They are obviously entertained without me.

"Can I come and watch?" asks Early as he follows Jim.

"Sure, its nothing you have not see already" I say.

I lay back on the bed while Early sits in the chair at the end of the bed to watch. Jim takes his time kissing my tits, and licking his way to my pussy. I am ready so I say, "Jim put it in I want to be fucked hard in the pussy." Jim gets between my legs and puts that 9 incher at the entry to my fat swollen pussy. Then with one move he drives it to the hilt and holds it there. This takes my breath away. This is the largest penis I have very had and Jim is an athlete so I knew I was in for a treat. Jim then starts a slow pace, moving in and out. He slowly accelerates. It felt like a storm building in me, as his rhythm was impeccable. It took him 10 minutes to get up to full speed. I was so wet the friction was not great so he could last longer than usual I am sure. He bucked like a wild horse and shot a load that made me fletch and then spasm with orgasm.

As Jim finished, I still wanted more and saw that Early was stroking his dick and clearly wanted some more.

"Do you need some help?" I said to Early.

"I desperately need some help teacher" Early said.

I guided Jim to lie on the bed and I got on all fours between his legs preparing to lick him clean. With my big butt in the air, hanging almost off end of the bed I said to Early, "Pick a hole."

Early picked the ass. While Early's dick is a little larger than Lenny's but it slips in easily. It felt like it had found a home buried all the way up my ass. His dick was stimulating my pussy from my anus and slapping both my butt checks and pussy lips. After I finished cleaning Jim's dick he turned around under me licking and fingering my pussy while Early pounded away at my ass. It ended with Early erupting in my butt while Jim worked over my pussy.

We collapsed in bed as we heard clapping with the doorway, Mike, Marsha, and Lenny were standing the doorway cheering and clapping. I got enough energy to stand up and take a bough.

We all took a shower and got dressed. I did not wear the thong, as I needed some rest from the stimulation. As we were ready to go each of the guys hugged and kissed me and said how much they enjoyed me and repeated over and over, "You are one of the sexiest women we have seen. Can we do this again sometime."

"Can I take you home" Early asks? "It may not be safe for you to drive."

"It is not far, you sobered me up, and I need some time to think about tonight. But thanks for the offer" I say.

Marsha and I were now alone. "Well was this that the adventure you wanted?" Marsha asks.

"I could not imagine anything better. If you ever need a stand in call me. It was not so bad being the second team." I say as I hugged my friend and kissed her.

"You are now the starter, heading for the MVP award" Marsha said. "You will be the first I call not the last."

We both laughed and for once I really did feel sexy.

12