Du Bist Mein! (You are Mine!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Gisela had decided to be patient she was certain, quite correctly, that it was only a matter of time before I gave her what she wanted, and so after the meal we slept in separate beds, with me back in the basement. But she didn't lock me in because she didn't need to. I was rapidly falling under her spell.

In fact she waited another couple of days before making her next move on me, but now when she did it was full-on! She came up behind me when I was in the kitchen, wrapped her arms around my body, so I could feel just what she wore, and gently whispered in my ear, "I want you in my bed!" And there was no way I was going to refuse! I could fully feel the silk of her basque and the stockings on her legs, and then I was greeted to the utterly delightful sight of this sexy and delicious woman dressed in these items as she spun me around.

My cock responded immediately in the only way possible, as Gisela took one of my hands and led my totally willing body into her bedroom. And there was her bed, covered in black satin! This woman had style! I was simply a lamb to the slaughter!

"Lie on the centre please Liebling. You've waited your entire life for this haven't you?" I saw the silk bondage ties in her hands and I knew that she was correct, she was clearly going to securely tie me to her bed and ravish me! Just as I wanted her to, she'd got that completely right!

Gisela moved to my right arm, and within seconds my wrist had been looped by one of her ties, in a way I knew I wouldn't be able to escape from. As if I wanted to? It wasn't long before she'd then looped and tied said wrist to the outer solid bedpost, thus starting my imprisonment to her furniture. By the time another minute or so had passed, my other arm was also in secure bondage to its respective bedpost and I was now hers! I belonged to her bed, and therefore to her, until she, and she alone, said so. I would have no say in what was about to happen to me. She now moved down to the foot end of her bed, and it wasn't long before my full spread eagled fastening to her bed was completed, as Gisela looped both of my ankles and tied them to the lower corner bedposts. Escape? I could hardly move. My body belonged to her bed just as much as my cock belonged to her overwhelming sexuality!

She now climbed onto the bed itself, knelt between my legs and cupped my balls in her hands. "Remember Liebling, who did I tell you that these belong to?" Giving them a, not so gentle, squeeze as she stared right into my eyes.

"They belong to you, Mistress."

"Don't they just. They are mine, as is this!" Her hands deserted my balls now as she grabbed hold of my cock! Just take a guess in precisely what state that was in at this moment of time? "Is this ready for me? It had better be, the time for 'mucking about' is over, Liebling, now is the time for you to discover just what I want from you. cold, hard, and above all, raw SEX! This isn't your cock anymore, it's now nothing more than my living dildo, for me to enjoy and use to fulfil my darkest sexual needs and desires as I shag you again and again and again, shagging you utterly senseless until you can take no more and beg me to stop and for mercy! Pathetic pleas that will be ignored completely, for I'll simply look you in your eyes, laugh in your face, demand yet more sex from you and then shag you yet again!"

Excitement coursed its way throughout my body. And this was only increased further still, as Gisela now moved her body forwards onto mine, until her lips met mine and she began an oral assault upon me, with a kiss that had an intensity and passion level that I had never experienced ever before, certainly not from Amy. And as I closed my eyes during it, I had effectively surrendered my power of sight, for Gisela's hand reached under the pillow where my head lay, and withdrew a blindfold; which she fitted putting me into her world of complete darkness.

Then her lips left mine and I will admit I had begun to wonder if they ever would do, before the moment I'd been waiting for. She guided her, soaking wet by now, pussy over my totally erect 'shaft' and slowly descended upon it. Delicious!

Slowly and gently at first, Gisela started to move herself 'up and down' upon my stiff 'member,' gradually accelerating the process until she was really pumping me, pushing my torso firmly into her bed with real strength and vigour! This was everything I'd dreamed it would be and then some more, far exceeding anything I'd ever sexperienced before, and taking me far in excess of what my imagination had dreamed possible. Naturally things began to 'occur' down there, and I knew I'd be cumming soon and how?

And when that moment arrived, firstly it was with an intensity that I'd never tasted before, but even more than that, as I shot my load into Gisela's womanhood with a pressure I'd never known before, screaming at full volume, so Gisela's very own orgasm overwhelmed her, and if anything her screams were far louder than mine!

And for a while both of our bodies shook with a passion I'd never known before and neither of us could speak for quite some time. Once ecstasy started to release us, her lips assaulted mine yet again, and she kissed me with possible even more passion and lust than before!

"Well Liebling, THAT was a very good introduction into our new life together wasn't it? Carry on like that and I'll be well satisfied. Mind you, that was, as I say, just a beginning, I'm keeping you here on this bed, and in the total power and grip of my sexuality all day!"

And didn't she just do that! I well remember after one particular orgasm, that was even stronger than all of the other ordinary ones, screaming her name out, as I pumped my product into her. "Oh, GISELA! GISELA! GGIISSSEELLAAAAAA!!!!!"

Several more fantastic climaxes occurred between us, but eventually the two 'E's of excitement and exhilaration began to become overtaken by another 'E,' exhaustion. For Gisela, well it was something that she could cope with, she backed off her own efforts and used her hands to keep me 'at it.' then the realisation of just why hit me, hadn't she promised to keep me going until I begged her to stop?

"Mistress please, I'm begging you. Please stop!" My blindfold became lifted, and I could now see the face of my tormentor, but she was smiling, with a smile that simply lit up her already radiant face even more.

"I did state that I'd ignore such a plea, didn't I? But as I've enjoyed myself so much, and I can see that you've given everything you have to me, it will be just the one more time. And I'm going to let you rest a while before I subject you to that. Well done, Liebling, you've greatly impressed me, and, believe me, there's not many men who have done that!"

After a decent period of time, Gisela did put me through that final shag. And whether it was down to the rest, or the knowledge it would be just once more, or possibly most likely, a combination of the two facts, the level did manage to return to the earlier levels of excitement and passion. And then she kept her word, releasing me from my bonds, which resulted in us just laying together on her bed, firmly in each other's arms. This was the point where I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with the stunningly sexy Gisela and not return to Amy. It had, quite frankly, been the most satisfying, thrilling and utterly enthralling day of my life, and I wanted more! Surrendering sexual control to Gisela had proved to be everything I'd hoped it to be and then some more, just for good measure!

Gisela was no fool in life and she soon sensed my willingness to comply with her wishes, both in bed and out of it, and by now she knew that I truly wanted her. So, naturally I was never locked in anymore and she managed to obtain some clothing for me, remember Germany was engaged in a major war which the country was now clearly losing. One more sign of her acceptance of my surrender to her, was that now she was happy for me to call her by her name as opposed to the title of Mistress. And I began to help her, both in the house and in her grounds, bearing in mind we HAD to be careful and make sure I was never observed by anybody, I was supposed to be dead after all!

But she now knew that what I wanted, more than anything else, was to be placed into her bondage and then shagged. Believe me this happened on a regular basis, and not just to her bed, although that was the most frequent location of my captures. One day, when I'd been working hard all day in her garden, digging up and bringing in all of the potatoes and other root vegetables from the kitchen garden, Gisela took one look at me, and simply said one word, "SHOWER!"

I stripped completely naked, and proceeded to the shower cubicle, to find the water already running, and a naked Gisela standing by the door, a bondage tie in her hands. "Why, you didn't think you'd be showering alone, did you Liebling? ARMS TO THE FRONT!"

Once I'd obeyed I soon found them tied together, utterly securely naturally. Then Gisela guided me inside, and with the warm water cascading over the pair of us, she tied my wrists to a ring hanging from the ceiling, thus taking over total possession of my body, and, well you guess in what shape my cock was in? "Ever had sex in a shower before, Liebling?"

"No Gisela, I haven't but I suppose I'm about to find out just what it's like?"

"You're damn right, you are!"

And didn't I just? As was completely usual, the sex was utterly mind-blowing as Gisela set about me with her standard extremely high level of gusto, taking me to places that my imagination couldn't even dream of, let alone contemplate being real. As she guided her pussy over and onto my rampant cock, the water lubricating the two of them and began to hammer herself upon my body, I was thanking God, Jesus and everybody I could think of that fate had delivered me into this insatiable woman's bondage! Gisela was well and truly my entire life now, I couldn't even think of being without her, and subjected to her absolutely stunning level of sexual ability and prowess! It wasn't long before she skilfully bought us both to a shuddering climax of immense intensity that left us both shaking uncontrollably and screaming out in ecstasy! As if that wasn't enough, once she'd finished with me in the shower, and that didn't occur until the water started to get cold, she dried us both off, took me to her bed and after tying me securely to it, shagged me even more!

Be this as it may, events outside of Gisela's little farm were occurring that would, sooner or later impact on our idyllic world. As 1943 passed into 1944 the Nazi's lost further ground, especially against the Russians, and in the summer of that new-year the British and Americans managed to land large forces onto the coast of the Normandy region of France. Now the war's end was only a matter of time, and it wasn't going to end well for the Germans. Amongst whose number was a certain Frau Gisela Hagelauer. We needed to confront the very real situation, which now was only a matter of time until it occurred, when her home would be overrun with Allied soldiers, and where we would find ourselves then, myself being officially dead of course? In the meantime we had real shortages of food and other essentials to contend with.

To explain my 'death' Gisela, very sensibly, suggested that we tell any British or American forces that I'd been knocked unconscious when I landed, and I'd entered a coma. Gisela then took me into her home, and faked my death so as to prevent any reprisals that might have occurred from the local German population, upon finding a 'terror bomber' amongst their mist. A very intelligent suggestion, that I fully agreed with.

And so, when a squad of America G.I.s knocked on our door in early April 1945 we had our story straight. The Lieutenant in command knew I wasn't German, and I think that he believed me when I said I was English, but he definitely had doubts about me being an, officially dead R.A.F. bomber airman. I guess that he thought I was some sort of collaborator or deserter, because he placed us both under official arrest, and matched both Gisela and I down to a British army unit close by.

And there my luck changed, as he handed the pair of us over into British custody. For the sergeant of the British unit that he discharged us to was a good friend of mine from my days working at the docks. Obviously he vouched for me, and thankfully his officer, a Captain, completely believed him.

Captain Howard then explained his position. "I'm sure that you'll understand but until I can get confirmation of your identity from the R.A.F. I'll have to hold you here. However, I see no reason to detain the German Lady, so she can go home. I'm happy to believe what you say about her saving your life, and officially registering you as dead in order to save you from reprisals, but like I say I need that confirming by higher up." I did understand and was glad that at least Gisela was no longer under suspicion and could return to her own house.

For by now I was fully in love with her. But there still remained the problem of me being officially married to Amy, and the child she'd been carrying when I was shot down, who would have been born by now. I knew what my heart, and cock of course, wanted, for me to stay in Germany with Gisela, but my head would demand I do the decent thing and return to Amy. Which I resolved to do, although I didn't actually want to.

However, fate was to deal me another slice of good fortune. For when I was interviewed by my former commander within 126 Squadron, not only did he confirm that I was cleared of any charges of desertion or the like, Gisela's and my tale having been fully accepted as true, but that the question of any obligation towards Amy was also resolved. I was informed that, believing me dead, she had remarried, to a chap I knew well, and was perfectly happy for her to be with. And also, upon the news of my death, she'd miscarried the child of mine that she bore, and therefore I had no obligation towards her in that respect.

I actually had to struggle to contain my relief, and not show that at all to my Commanding Officer. For this solved all of my issues. Amy had, quite legally as I had been declared dead, found another man to love, and, like I say, I knew him and was totally confident that he'd treat her well and they would be happy together. Added to the fact that I actually was not a father, this meant that I could leave Amy to her new husband, and continue to share my life with Gisela. Perfect!

I informed my superior that I'd never interfere with Amy's new life, I completely accepted that she'd married believing me to be dead, and that I'd assist in any way to having my marriage to her being declared legally finished, with no blame being attached to her. And that I'd be willing to volunteer to remain in Germany, to assist with the re-building of the German state, and, assuming that she'd allow it, to live at Gisela's address.

After some 'phone calls I was told that the British Authorities had agreed to all of this, and that I was free to go. I was offered a lift back to Gisela's farm, and during that journey there were some doubts in my mind. Now that the war was over, would Gisela still want me?

The massive smile on her face, as she opened her door to my knocking upon it, fully answered that question. "Being careful to not give too much away to the R.A.F. driver who'd driven me there, she simply said to me, "Willkommen Liebling! Herein." ( Welcome Darling! Inside. ) Opening the door fully to allow me to enter, although I turned and thanked the driver, asking him if he'd like a drink before returning to his duties. Knowing that he was short of time and would refuse, which he duly did, leaving Gisela and I alone. Just as we wanted to be, of course!

"SCHLAFZIMMER! JETZT!" ( Bedroom! Now! ) By now my understanding of German had improved vastly during the last year and a half or so that I'd spent living with my German Lady, and anyway it was surely obvious that she wanted me in her bed, and not just in it! I'd literally only just removed all of my clothing and laid down on the bed, when my left arm was grabbed, pulled outwards and a silk bondage tie looped very securely around the wrist, to then be fastened to the outer bedpost.

Naturally Gisela turned her attentions to my right arm, and it wasn't long before that too was similarly captured. Which meant that, although she hadn't finished with her preparations just yet, I was just where I belonged, just where I wanted to be, trapped and firmly held by the sexual power of this utterly gorgeous and insatiable woman! To do with just what she wanted, how she wanted and for as long as she wanted, with there being nothing I could do to stop her!

And the first of those ambitions of hers was to complete the spread-eagled bondage of my body to her bed. As you can imagine it didn't take long for her to firmly bind both of my legs as securely as my arms were held. Like I say, exactly where I belonged! Gisela now climbed onto the bed herself, just clad in her beautiful basque and stockings, and knelt between my bound legs.

"So, here you are then, and for the rest of your life, Liebling. Tied to my bed, captured by my sexuality and feeding that is now the sole purpose of your miserable existence!" Cupping my balls as normal, and subjecting them to a, not so gentle, squeeze, Gisela continued, "These are once again mine, as is this," actually bending down so she could kiss my, totally erect cock. "And they serve only one function now, as does the rest of your body. To provide me, your Mistress Gisela, with SEX! SEX! and yet more SEX!" She now released her grip of my tools, moved forwards until her lips met mine, and began a real assault upon them. "As I said to you on that very first day we met," pausing to kiss me again and then finishing.....

"DU BIST MEIN!"

12