Parisenne Walkways

Story Info
A rich Paris widow captures a young man, and makes him hers!
7k words
4.56
6.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
112 Followers

PARISIENNE WALKWAYS

Madame Yvette Blanchard had not felt so happy for a very long time, if ever beforehand. And just why was that; a not unreasonable question it must be said? Because she was burying her late husband. Yes, Jean Paul Blanchard, the well-known highly successful businessman, was being laid to rest, after an entirely avoidable helicopter accident, that had claimed the lives of everybody on board. Meaning a large, yes VERY large indeed, payout from the responsible parties' insurers was coming the way of the widow. Combined with the sale of what would now be HER shares in the business, for whom she already had two potential suitors offering far more than the 'traditional' market value in order to purchase, would result in Yvette becoming a VERY wealthy woman, one who would NEVER have to worry about money matters again, for her entire life.

You see, Madame Blanchard had not always been in such an advantageous position in life. Born in 'the gutter' as it were, to drug addict parents who were financially 'challenged' in the most extreme terms, she'd used her stunning good looks to drag herself up the social ladder. And therefore, Yvette had become the 'trophy wife' of Monsieur Blanchard.

And there were a lot worse positions in life that Yvette could have found herself in, believe me. Jean Paul Blanchard was neither cruel or indisposed towards his spouse, and was VERY passionate in bed, with a high skill level when it came to the 'pleasures of the flesh,' to match.

Jean Paul's generosity towards his wife had been at a magnitude to match his considerable sexual prowess, now Yvette found herself adorned in the luxurious products of the VERY top designers and fashion houses, with naturally the most expensive and delightful raw materials being used. Of silk, satin, leather and other EXPENSIVE constituents, Yvette's clothes now were ALL from the TOP drawer.

And his gifts towards her didn't just extent to her clothes, Yvette had always fancied driving around Paris in an open-top Ferrari sports-car, now she did so. Oh yes, her life together with Jean Paul Blanchard had MANY advantages.

But also, some degree of cost. For Yvette was never FREE, free to be 'her.' Sure, as stated earlier, Monsieur Blanchard was a decent, honest man who treated Yvette with kindness and love. But EVERYTHING was done HIS way, this was a man who was utterly used to getting his own way in life. To such an extent that it had become completely 'normal,' as said it was never intentional or deliberate that Yvette's own wishes were simply, 'cast aside.' But, nevertheless, they WERE! Yvette had pure and simply become the, VERY well dressed of course, 'fashion accessory' on her spouse's arm.

Or tied in inescapable bondage to his bed, ready for HIM to ravish HER just how HE chose, and for AS LONG as HE wanted! Again, he was never cruel or uncaring, and his general high skills at sex ensured that she DID very much enjoy these sessions that he subjected her to, and the resulting climaxes that often occurred, but they were ALWAYS conducted to HIS tune!

Because he refused, point blank, to even entertain the idea of him being his wife's carnal captive for once, despite her growing desires to try things in that orientation, if just the one time. Which, of course, only had the natural result of said desires rising to such a level as to become a REAL problem for Yvette.

However, her life changed beyond recognition THAT day, when as normal Jean Paul had kissed her goodbye, left their luxury apartment, only to NEVER return. After the VERY high-ranking Police Officers had called, to inform her of her husband's demise, Yvette KNEW things would never be the same again. Now she was free, with all the prestige of the 'Blanchard' name and reputation, not to mention the wealth, fully available to her, but without the actual presence of Jean Paul dictating matters, HER life could REALLY begin!

One thing in particular here, needs to be considered. Despite her lowly start in life, Yvette was NO fool, despite of, or even possibly because of, that poor social status that she'd been forced to 'carry' on her early life. For Yvette was FULLY 'streetwise,' a trait completely 'honed' by that poor start in life. Hence, following Jean Paul's death she did NOTHING rash, every move was fully considered and thought through. Meaning that when ALL of the dust had finally settled, Yvette was fully ensconced within a VERY comfortable position indeed.

By now she owned outright several properties utterly, no mortgages to have to worry about, including the complete central Paris apartment block where she spent most of her days, her own flat within being the top floor 'penthouse suite' of course. Yes, she also possessed several other homes within France, many being outside of the Capital City, including a full 'Chateau,' but Yvette loved the cosmopolitan life and the 'buzz' of Paris.

And the fact that she could NOW indulge in 'bondage sex' but with HER in charge now. Many a time Yvette would 'dress herself to the nines,' venture out to a local bar or café, and there seduce a young man, or occasionally a young lady, Yvette could work BOTH ways, into the awesome power of her considerable sexuality. For she was still fairly young, being only in her mid-thirties, her natural stunningly sexy looks totally backed up by the Blanchard name, prestige and wealth.

Back in her own 'lair' Yvette would then fully capture her prey, tying or chaining them inescapably to her bed, where she indulged herself at their expense, taking just what SHE wanted from them, before untying them and releasing them back into the city's hinterland. But, if it WAS true that Yvette USED her captives for her OWN pleasure, just that like her late husband she was NOT cruel or vicious at all. And, let's face it, many of them ENJOYED just what Yvette subjected them to. Sex without any emotional 'strings' at all then? JUST PERFECT!

I breathed out as the train slowed to begin its entry into the Gare du Nord. Soon it came to a complete halt, and I was able to descend the steps onto the awaiting platform. It was late Friday afternoon, or early evening if you wished to see it that way, and my long 'weekend Paris City break' had begun. I left the main railway station itself and took the famous 'Metro' towards the district of Montmartre. I hadn't yet secured a roof under which I would lay my head, but I had several 'recommendations' within the district in order to try, plenty enough to be utterly confident of finding at least one such outlet free and available to me.

So sure of that fact I felt, that as I passed one very enticing and inviting bar, I felt both the need and desire for a large refreshing beer. The night was still 'young' as they say, and in I went. Up to the bar, and catching the eye of a barman, in my best French I announced, "une grande bière s'il vous plait." (A large beer please.)

Said beer had just been placed in front of me, when a VERY sexy female voice whispered in my ear, "Êtes-vous sûr de vouloir boire cette bière?" (Are you sure you want to drink that beer?)

I turned to look at my new 'companion,' somebody whose soft leather clad hands were now 'investigating' my arms and legs, and not TOO unpleasant they felt when all was said and done. "Je suis désolé Madame, mais je ne parle pas très bien Français." (I'm sorry Ma'am but I don't speak French very well.)

"Êtes-vous Anglais?" (Are you English?)

I decided to try my native tongue, after all my lady friend had identified my nationality correctly. "Yes Ma'am, I am English. Sorry, what did you ask of me earlier?"

"Good. I speak English, and therefore we can continue in your language. Now, I asked whether you wish to drink that beer that you've just purchased?"

This caused me to somewhat pause again, and properly take in my new 'friend,' this time. And now I saw that she was utterly delicious, a REALLY stylish, beautiful and sexy woman, possibly about ten years my senior, in her mid-thirties, I guessed. And dressed immaculately, this was clearly a woman of REAL style and class. At this time by the way, there was still some resistance to her charms within my form though. Take her question, for example.

"Well Ma'am," I started, "it would have been a bit of a waste of time and money purchasing it, IF I had NO intention of drinking it, now wouldn't it?" I turned to find myself gazing into the most delicious and mesmerising pair of pure hazel eyes that I had EVER clocked before. NOW, I became utterly lost within them!

"Ah, but Chéri, you did not know of the alternative available to you when you ordered it, now did you?" As those eyes 'tightened' the 'mental hold' that they held me in.

"Which is?"

"Instead of that beer, you could drink in my sexual juices." Cards on the table time, it seemed. And I was 'hocked.' She smiled, a predatory smile. "Stay here for at least thirty seconds before following me outside. And then you'll meet me outside of here, when I'll take you to heaven. Or anyway, my version of it! But, IF you DO wish to be with me, Chéri, then I warn you now, EVERYTHING will be done MY way. You will dance to MY tune! Do you agree, Chéri? Or would rather simply stay here and drink that beer?"

Well, there was never any chance of me refusing her, was there? She'd hooked me, and now she was reeling me in. After the thirty second period she'd specified, during which time I did NOT even attempt to drink any beer, I followed my target outside, using the exact same door that she had. And there she was, waiting for me, KNOWING I'd come after her. Fully confident I WAS HERS! Whenever and however, SHE wanted me.

Immediately as I entered her presence again, her lips found mine, the first actual sexual contact between us began. And wow, what a kiss? Her passion showed itself and quite simply 'blew me away!' Meanwhile, one of her hands grabbed one of my arms, and plunged it under her tight, leather skirt. When her lips finally left mine, she asked, "like what you can feel, Chéri?"

DID I? I could feel just where her sheer nylon stockings ended, suspended by her beautiful belt. And there I could touch her flesh! Electrified beyond any level of sexual excitement I'd EVER experienced before, all I could reply with was a timid, "yes Madame."

She released my hand, once it had emerged from within her skirt, she took hold of it again and commanded. "Come with me, then!" And started to pull my form towards a large, expensive motor car, clearly her own conveyance.

Once both of us had entered the rear compartment, Madame's voice rang out in command to her driver, "HOME!" Said driver now started the engine, and loud and satisfying 'clunks' signified my apparent descent into this woman's captivity, as the rear doors 'locked.' Trapping my body inside with her.

Something she was VERY aware of. "Lift your arms please, Chéri!" Almost as soon as I'd obeyed, my top clothing became removed, leaving the top half of me totally naked. "In the bag, there!" She produced some sort of holdall, and, completely under her spell now, I did as it was quite obvious that she wanted, I placed my discarded clothing inside. "Good. Now your lower half, starting with your shoes and socks!" They soon joined my upper clothes inside Madame's bag. Then my jeans, leaving me just wearing my underpants, and NOTHING else.

"Why don't you finish the job, Chéri? You DID promise to obey my EVERY command, did you not?" Yes, I did, and so I do obey her, if you understand. Resulting in myself being totally naked now, feeling very vulnerable and completely within her grip. Especially when she zipped her bag shut, and having produced a small padlock, ensured that it would stay that way. With my clothing inside, and now unreachable to me.

"That's better, you belong to me now! After all, here you are in my car, completely naked and under MY control! With NO idea just where you are heading and who I am at all. All that you do know is that I am your complete Mistress, and you will do EXACTLY what I want you to! Is that not the case here, Chéri?"

There was no denying that she spoke the truth. "Yes Madame. Just about sums things up."

She smiled again. "However, I do very much intend for you to enjoy your time in my hands. Please believe me on that." Funnily enough, I DID. There was a certain something about her, that frightened and excited me all at the same time. Anyway, it appeared that the 'drive' was over. The driver pulled up outside of a garage door, belonging to an apartment block, and once it had opened, he drove through into the basement garage area. Wherein the door closed itself again, swallowing us up, it seemed.

Having guided the car into the reserved space, Madame addressed her driver. "That will be all for tonight, Henri, you may spend the rest of the day in the company of your lady wife." Like all of her employees, 'Henri' lived within this building, and after a brief "thank you Madame," off he went. Leaving me alone with my captor.

Having left the vehicle, she grabbed my cock, which by now was in the form of a VERY erect boner, and pulled my form, in NO uncertain terms towards the smaller of the two elevators, the one that could ascend to the top floor ONLY, her PRIVATE domain.

We entered, and I, or my feet, immediately noticed and appreciated the soft and warm carpet within, a total contrast to the concrete floor of the garage itself. However, the door shut itself very quickly, reinforcing the feeling of myself being captured by Madame Yvette Blanchard. Especially as she produced a set of solid leather cuffs, linked by a secure chain. Oh, they just happened to be lying on a hook in the lift's wall, as if this whole episode had been planned!

"Your wrists please, Chéri!" Holding my arms in front of me, I stood and silently watched as Madame attached first one, and then the other leather bracelet around each of my wrists, rendering my body into the first stage of her captivity. Having strapped shut the respective buckles, Yvette now ensured that they stayed that way, by use of some small padlocks.

By now the lift had completed its elevation, it stopped, and the doors opened. Revealing that we were now in a beautiful landing, facing the main door to Madame's own apartment. As if symbolic, once Madame had opened that, beckoning me inside and we had passed over the threshold, it shut automatically with a loud, electronic sounding 'clunk.' Now I was trapped, inside of this intriguing woman's private domain, absolutely naked and with my arms chained together in secure bondage. Not knowing just where I was, and how long she intended to keep me there for.

Yvette now removed her gorgeous leather jacket, hanging it on a coat stall, revealing the blue satin blouse that she worn underneath. And produced to rub against my bare skin, as her lips once again 'assaulted' mine! By now she'd also removed her gloves, so when her hands now turned their attentions towards my balls and cock, they were uncovered and the feel of her skin against my 'tools' just emphasised the excitement generated there!

"I think it's time for your body to meet my bed, Chéri, don't you?" As if I was in ANY position to argue! Once more she took hold of my erect cock, and pulled me towards, what I guessed was, her bedroom. Inside was a full king size luxurious bed, with solid metal, lattice style bedframes at each end. Surrounding it was a full 'four-poster' arrangement, complete with black satin 'curtains,' meaning that the occupants could 'shut out' the world outside, cocooning themselves within.

"Do you like it, Chéri?"

"Yes Madame. It suits your personality very well." A truthful answer, I felt it was PERFECT for her! KNOWING I would soon be in secure bondage to its frames.

"Well, you'd better 'climb aboard' then. Hadn't you?"

As if a second invitation was required! I hauled my form onto the utterly delicious black satin surface, and with a little difficulty admittedly, remember my arms were chained together, managed to place myself centrally, my head resting upon the single, also black satin coated, pillow. "Let's get you just how I want you, Chéri!" Yvette had also mounted the bed, swiftly she grabbed my bound wrists, and lifted them over my head, behind me, and towards the secure, head bedframe. Now she produced another small padlock, feeding it through two of the links of the cuff's chain, she soon snapped it around one of the frame's vertical stays, wherein she snapped it shut. Binding said chain to said frame. As if I didn't beforehand, I BELONGED TO HER NOW! Totally, utterly and completely!

A fact that Yvette was all too aware of. Once more her gorgeous hazel eyes stared into mine, holding my full attention, as she gently asked, "just who belongs to who now, Chéri?"

"I am yours, Madame. YOURS to command, to do with just what you wish."

"Aren't you just, Chéri, aren't you just?" Her lips once again found mine!

But, although Yvette had now taken me as hers, she still needed to attend to some more tasks before any 'action' could commence. She was still nearly fully clothed of course. She removed herself from the bed, standing closely beside it, she began to remove her lower body from the leather items that covered it, namely her beautiful boots and skirt. And she was in NO hurry, making a 'show' of their removal that any professional 'stripper' would have been fully proud of! Next came off that lovely satin blouse, until all she wore now was a black satin bra and panty set, complete with that lacy suspender belt and those sheer nylon stockings. I can most assuredly tell you Ladies and Gentlemen, what a sight for sore eyes this view of her utterly delicious and sexy body made! GOD, HOW I WANTED TO BE HERS?

As if following a very carefully written script, Yvette fully noted the look of dis-appointment that appeared within my own eyes, as she removed a suspender from the stocking of her left leg. "Ah, I see that you wish for these to remain upon my legs then, Chéri? Well, I have bad news for you in that case. They WILL be coming off; however, I'll just have to fetch a new, fresh and clean set to replace them with, won't I? And these? If they are no longer to adorn MY legs, well they'll just HAVE to be fitted to yours!"

It took a few seconds for what she had just said to 'sink in' as it were. Suddenly it hit me, she was going to put them onto ME! "You can't be serious Madame?" An outburst that sealed my fate! Silently Yvette continued with their removal from her own 'pins,' legs that were shapely, beautifully proportioned and LONG, after which she approached the bed again, in particular the lower part, with my own legs as her target.

Was there any point of trying to resist her? I could have done to some degree; at this time my legs WERE still free to move. But could I have actually stopped her? No, I didn't believe so, and therefore I offered NO resistance as Yvette put both of my feet into sheer nylon, moving the stockings up until they were just above my ankles.

Once more she climbed off the bed, to fetch two more leather cuff sets. As I sure you can all imagine, a cuff from each of these soon found itself 'wrapped' around my ankles, the other end becoming fastened around a stay of the lower bedframe. Now her capture of my body was complete, I could hardly move at all, with escape from her intentions utterly impossible.

I noted that the suspender belt around my captor's midriff was of the variety that could 'come apart' and be refastened, this being precisely what Yvette did with it, removing from her own body, in order to fit it to mine. After which she completed the task of fitting 'my' stockings, moving them up my body until stocking could and did meet suspender! "You look absolutely DIVINE Chéri, just ready for me to RAVISH! But now I am no longer ready! Stay there!"

Once more Yvette removed herself from 'our bed of joy,' removing her bra and panties to render herself completely naked, before fetching a fresh set of stocking and suspenders. And then in the most teasing and provocative manner possible, she dressed herself in those items, taking several minutes over the whole process, stoking up my excitement levels to an almost unbearable degree!

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
112 Followers
12