Dual Heritage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at the park, he scans the area but finds no sign of her. A quick glance at his phone reveals no new messages. Shrugging, he chooses a bench and sits, taking in the peaceful atmosphere.

As he sits, he takes out his notebook and begins jotting down some ideas for his research paper. He's been struggling with finding the right resources, but the fresh air and change of scenery seem to be invigorating his mind.

After a few minutes, Mark spots Ria approaching with a sheepish grin. He stands to greet her, but before he can utter a word, she pulls him into a fervent kiss. Mark's initial surprise melts into the embrace, his arms encircling her waist as their lips and tongues engage in a passionate dance.

"Hey, you," Ria says, breaking the kiss.

"Hey, yourself."

They sit down on the bench together. "I'm so sorry I'm late," she says, wrapping her hands around his. "I got held up with something unexpected."

"It's fine."

Ria leans her head on his shoulder, "I missed you," she whispers, her hand caressing his cheek.

"We met in lunch."

"I know, but it feels like it's been forever." Ria leans in to kiss him again

The rest of the world fades away as they lose themselves in the kiss, and for a moment, it feels like they're the only two people in the world.

"I can't get enough of you, baby," she smiles, snuggling even closer to him resting her head on his shoulder. "So, what were you doing while waiting for me?"

"Just jotting down some ideas for my research paper."

Ria looks at Mark's notebook and notices him scribbling something down. She makes a face and playfully slaps his arm.

"Stop thinking about studies for once," she says, pouting her lips.

"I can't help it, I've got a research paper due next week."

"Babyyyy pleaseeee. Can't you take a break and just enjoy the moment?"

"You're right. I'm sorry, sometimes I tend to get too caught up in my work," he puts his notebook aside.

"Don't worry, I'll distract you from your studies."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"So how was your day?" she asks.

They share updates about their day, laughing at the campus gossip surrounding their relationship.

"You know, I never thought I'd be someone's hot topic," she says, grinning "Even my friends were asking me about you."

"What did you tell them?"

"That I am taken."

"I like the sound of that."

Ria giggles, "I bet you do." she continues. "But it is true, I belong to you now."

Mark feels a warmth spreading through his body as Ria's words sink in. He's amazed at how much he's come to care for her in such a short amount of time. He turns his head to look at her and finds her gazing at him with a soft smile.

"I'm so glad we found each other," he says softly.

"Me too," she replies, her heart full of joy.

They sit in silence for a while, basking in the warmth of each other's company. Mark realizes that he feels more at ease with Ria than he ever has with anyone else. It's a feeling that he doesn't want to let go of.

"I have an idea," Ria suddenly says, breaking the silence.

"What is it?"

"Let's go for a walk. There's a beautiful trail nearby, and I want to show you."

He stands up and offers his hand to help her up. "Lead the way," he says, a smile on his face.

Ria takes his hand, and they walk towards the trail. As they walk, they take in the beauty of nature surrounding them.

The trail is surrounded by tall trees on both sides, creating a peaceful and serene atmosphere. The sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling in the wind fills the air.

As they walk on the trail, Ria wraps her arm around Mark's. The sun is setting, casting a warm golden glow on everything around them. They stroll leisurely, taking in the beauty of nature around them.

Mark looks down at Ria, admiring how she fits perfectly against him. He tightens his grip on her, pulling her a little closer. Ria looks up at him, and their eyes meet. Mark can't help but feel his heart skip a beat at the sight of her beautiful face.

The air is cool, and they can feel the gentle breeze blowing through the trees. Mark takes a deep breath, savoring the fresh scent of the leaves. The sun is starting to set, casting a warm glow over everything.

Mark suggests they go on a hike to explore the nearby mountains.

Ria's eyes light up at the idea, and she nods eagerly. "Yes, that sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to go on a hike."

"I'll plan everything out, and we can go next weekend."

As they walk further down the trail, they come across a small pond. The water is crystal clear, and they can see small fish swimming around. Ria gasps in delight, and Mark suggests they sit on the nearby rocks and enjoy the view.

They sit together, with Ria's head on Mark's shoulder, and they watch the fish swimming around.

"I love this time of day," she says, breaking the silence.

"Me too. It's so peaceful."

As they sit by the pond, Ria cuddles up closer to Mark, her head still on his shoulder. She looks up at him, biting her bottom lip playfully.

"You know, I have a confession to make," she says in a sultry tone.

"What's that?"

"I've been thinking about you all day."

"Oh really?"

"Uh-huh," Ria confirms, her hand caressing his cheek. "I've been wet all day, thinking about how good it would feel to have you inside me. Just the thought of your touch, your kisses, your body against mine... it's been driving me wild."

He can hardly believe his ears. He feels himself getting harder as he pictures Ria getting wet just thinking about him.

"Wow," he says, his voice low and husky.

"Will you do me, baby?" she asks, "Will you fuck me real good when we get home?"

Mark can feel his desire mounting, and he nods eagerly. "Hell yeah," he replies. "I'll fuck you until you can't walk straight."

Ria grins at him mischievously. "I knew you would say that," she says, her fingers trailing down his neck.

Mark's hands are now on her hips, pulling her closer to him. "You know me too well," he says, before leaning down to kiss her, he can feel himself losing control, his mind consumed by thoughts of pleasure and desire, his hands moving to cup her breasts through her shirt, feeling their softness and warmth.

Ria moans softly, and her hands move to his, encouraging him to squeeze her breasts tighter.

Mark can feel himself growing harder at the sound of her moans and the feel of her breasts in his hands. He kisses her passionately, exploring her mouth with his tongue as he continues to caress her breasts.

Ria's body responds eagerly to his touch, and she presses herself closer to him. Her hands move to his shoulders, urging him to deepen the kiss. Mark responds eagerly, his hands squeezing her breasts more firmly.

She breaks the kiss, gasping for breath. "God, Mark," she moans. "You're driving me crazy."

"Good," he replies, leaning in to kiss her neck. His hands continue to massage her breasts, squeezing and teasing her nipples through her shirt.

Ria's breath comes in short gasps as he continues to kiss and caress her. She can feel herself growing wet with desire, and she wants nothing more than to feel him inside her.

As they pull away from each other, Ria giggles. "I can't wait to get home," she says, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Me neither."

As the sun dips below the horizon, Mark and Ria reluctantly part from their intimate embrace. With a knowing smile, they rise and head home, their steps quickening with anticipation.

As they approach Lida's house, they hear the sound of raised voices. The tension in the air makes Mark feel uneasy, and he looks at Ria with a puzzled expression. Who could be causing this disturbance? As they draw nearer, Mark's ears pick up the sound of his aunt's distressed voice amidst the argument, and his protective instincts kick in. He quickens his pace, his heart racing with concern

Bursting into the house, Mark finds Lida embroiled in a heated argument with a stranger. The atmosphere is thick with tension, and his anger surges at the sight of his visibly upset aunt.

Confused about what's happening, he surveys the scene, trying to piece together what's going on.

The stranger notices them and quickly bows down to Ria, greeting her with respect. Mark is even more perplexed by this unusual display of respect.

Who is this guy now?

"What's going on here?" Mark demands, approaching his aunt.

Lida wipes her tears and forces a smile. "It's nothing, just an old friend."

Mark isn't convinced, and his eyes narrow as he looks at the stranger. The man is in his late fifties, with salt and pepper hair slicked back neatly. His face is creased with age, and his eyes are sharp and piercing. Mark notices that the man is dressed in an expensive suit, and his demeanor exudes confidence and authority.

"Who are you?" Mark asks, his voice tinged with suspicion.

I am Vizi," the man begins, only to be cut off by Lida.

"You need to leave," she says firmly.

But Vizi refuses to be dismissed so easily. "The coven has found a traitor among them , and the council is calling for Lady Ria."

Mark's eyes widen at the mention of the coven and council. He looks to Lida for an explanation, but she doesn't give him one. Why is Ria being called before the council, and what does it have to do with the coven? His head was a mess.

"They can't ask Ria to be away from her Magus," Lida says, dismissing his request.

"But her safety is at risk."

"Ria is already bonded with her Magus," she says firmly. "She cannot be asked to leave his side. Besides Ria is perfectly safe here"

"The council's concerns for her safety override any personal attachments," he retorts.

Ria steps forward, her voice commanding, "Enough," she says. "Vizi, you have been talking too much these days."

"I am sorry, your lady," Vizi bows his head, his tone deferential.

Lida turns to Mark. "I need you to go with Ria to her dorm and get her things. She will be living with us from now on."

"But..."

"Mark, please, listen to me this once."

His heart ached at how she pleaded him. Till now she never used the word please with him.

Mark hesitates, reluctant to leave Lida alone with the stranger. He glances at his aunt, searching for any sign of discomfort, but she seems calm and composed.

Mark hesitates, reluctant to leave his aunt alone. Lida reassures him with a touch on his arm, "Don't worry about me, Mark. I'll be perfectly fine. You go ahead and get Ria's things."

With a nod, Mark grabs the car keys. "Let's go," he tells Ria.

Ria follows him out of the room, As they walk out the door, Mark can't shake off the feeling of unease that has settled in the pit of his stomach. He can't help but wonder who the stranger is and what he is his relationship with his aunt.

12

As Mark unlocks the car door, his mind is filled with thoughts of the stranger and the heated argument he witnessed. Despite his aunt's assurance that everything was fine, Mark can't shake off the feeling that something was off. He starts the car, and as they drive away, his mind is still preoccupied with the recent events.

"You alright?" she asks, her hand resting gently on his arm.

"I'm fine, just a bit overwhelmed."

"You don't have to pretend with me, Mark," she says, her voice laced with concern. "I can see you're worried about her."

"I am," he admits. "I've never seen her so rattled."

"I understand," she says, her voice soft and comforting. "But Lida is a strong woman. She can take care of herself. She's one of the most powerful practitioners I know."

"You're right. But I can't help but worry."

"I know," she says, her hand still on his arm. "But we have to trust her."

"But what if something happens? What if she needs me?"

"I know you care about her," Ria says, her tone soothing. "But sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is just be there for them. Let her know that you support her, but also give her the time and space she needs to process things."

Mark sighs, recognizing the wisdom in her words. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

She leans in, kissing his cheek. "You'll never have to find out. I'm always going to be here."

As Ria speaks, Mark's tense shoulders begin to relax. Deep down, he knows that she's right, but the feeling of wanting to protect his aunt is hard to shake off. Nonetheless, he trusts Ria's judgment and he knows that she has his best interests at heart. They continue driving in silence for a few moments, each lost in their own thoughts.

Soon, they arrive at the campus. Mark parks near Ria's dorm, and they head upstairs to her room.

Finally, they reach Ria's dorm, and she unlocks the door. Mark follows her inside, taking in the familiar surroundings. The room is small but cozy, with colorful posters and pictures of friends and family adorning the walls.

"Feel free to grab whatever you need," Ria says, gesturing towards the various bags and boxes scattered around the room. "I'll pack everything up and be ready to go in a few minutes."

It feels like no time has passed since the last time he was here.

Mark's eyes wander, memories of their recent intimate moments flooding back. He shakes off the thoughts, focusing on helping Ria pack.

His gaze lands on a family photo on the dresser. Ria stands between her parents, all three smiling broadly. Mark picks it up, a grin forming on his lips. It's a family picture with Ria, her mother, and father taken during Ria's school days.

"Whoa, look at you, Ria," he teases, holding up the photo. "You were quite the model student, weren't you?"

Ria rolls her eyes playfully, smirking. "I'll have you know that I was a straight-A student,"

"When was this taken?"

"That was high school graduation," she says. "My parents were so happy to see me graduate."

"I can only imagine, but you do look adorable in pigtails."

"Stop it, Mark," Ria says, trying to stifle her laughter. "Let's just grab my things and go."

As she starts packing, Mark sneaks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist, nuzzling his nose into her hair. "Well, I'm just glad that my good looks and charm were enough to steal you away from them."

"Dream on. It was your impressive GPA that won me over."

"Ouch, Ria, that stings. I thought it was my irresistible sense of humor."

She giggles and playfully nudges him with her elbow. "That was just a bonus."

"I bet you miss wearing that school uniform, don't you?"

She feels a shiver go down her spine at the sound of his voice. "Maybe a little," she says, her voice husky.

"You know what else would be a bonus? Seeing you in your school uniform," he whispers, nibbling her earlobe.

Ria moans, feeling his hardness pressing into her backside. Ria can feel her heart racing as he nuzzles her neck, his breath hot against her skin. "Whatever you want me to wear, baby but let me pack first." she purrs, playfully wiggling against him.

Mark gives her one last playful squeeze before letting her go. As she starts to gather her things, he heads out into the corridor, his mind already racing with all the things he wants to do with her once they're alone again.

As Mark was waiting for Ria to finish packing, a woman approached him. She looked around his age, with curly brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. Mark could tell that she was trying to catch his attention.

"Hi there," she said, smiling. "I don't think I've seen you around here before."

"I'm Mark."

The woman's eyes widened in recognition. "Oh wow, you're Mark! I am Ria's friend Sarah."

"And how do you know who I am?" he asks curiously.

Sarah grins. "Ria talks about you all the time," she says. "She's mentioned you so often that I feel like I already know you."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, she's always going on and on about how amazing you are," Sarah continues. "We've all been curious to meet you, actually."

"Well, I hope I live up to your expectations."

"Well, let's just say that you're quite the topic of conversation among our friend circle these days. Ria never shuts up about you!"

"Really? I had no idea."

Sarah nods. "Yep, ever since you two started dating, she's been head over heels for you. It's actually kind of cute. She wouldn't stop talking about how handsome and charming you are."

Mark can't help but feel a little embarrassed at the attention, but he's also pleased to hear that Ria speaks so highly of him to her friends. "Well, I don't know about all that," he says, smiling. "But I'm definitely lucky to have her."

"Seriously, Mark, Ria talks about you all the time. She can't stop gushing about how amazing you are and how lucky she is to have you. It's like you're her favorite topic"

"Well, I like to think I have a few redeeming qualities."

"A few?" Sarah laughed. "You are definitely the whole package."

"Well I am grateful for the kind assessment."

"Don't let it go to your head now. But I have to say, you two are pretty adorable together."

"Thanks, Sarah. I feel really lucky to have her."

"I can see that. And it's not just you, you know. Ria talks about you like you're the best thing that ever happened to her. I don't think I've ever seen her this happy."

"Well, I'm glad to hear it. I certainly think she's amazing."

"You're not too bad yourself, Mark. Maybe if Ria ever gets tired of you, you can give me a call," she jokes.

Ria walks out of her room carrying her bags and overhears their conversation. "Hey there, Sarah. What are you doing flirting with my man?"

Sarah laughs and puts her hands up in surrender. "I can't help it, Ria. he is just too charming."

"Yeah, I know," she says, grinning from ear to ear. "He's pretty amazing, isn't he?"

"He definitely is," Sarah agrees, shooting a playful wink at Mark. "I can see why you're so head over heels for him."

"Well, I try my best," Mark chuckles at their banter and wraps his arm around Ria's waist. "You don't have to worry, Ria. Sarah is just one of your many admirers."

"Yeah, yeah, keep flattering me. I'm all packed up, can we get going now?"

"Of course, my lady," Mark says, playfully bowing.

"Why are you all packed up?"

"I'm moving in with Mark! Ria chimes in, a big smile on her face.

Sarah's eyes widen in surprise. "Moving in together? Wow, that's a big step. You guys have only been together for a week, right? You guys move fast,"

Ria laughs and playfully nudges Sarah with her elbow. "Well, when you know, you know."

"Ugh, you guys are making me nauseous with all this lovey-dovey talk."

Ria laughed, "Sorry, Sarah. We can't help it."

"Oh, I know. I can see it in the way you two look at each other. It's almost sickeningly sweet," she jokes, earning a playful glare from Ria. "Just don't forget about us single folks now that you're all loved up."

"Of course not. We'll still be around."

Mark chimed in, "Maybe you can come over for dinner sometime."

Sarah smiled, "I'd love that. Just don't make me third-wheel too much, okay?"

"Of course not just a little." Ria says.

Sarah laughs, "Gee, thanks for that."

Ria interjects, "Hey, we can't help it if we're madly in love."

As Mark picks up suitcase, "Shall we leave, my lady?"

Ria giggles and takes his arm, "Yes, let's go, kind sir."

Sarah chuckles and gives them both a wave. "Have a safe trip, you two. Don't forget to send me a postcard from the love nest."

Mark winks at her. "Will do. And who knows, maybe one day you'll find your own 'madly in love' and we'll be the third wheel."