Dual Quads and Gizmo Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

Then she laughed briefly, caught her breath: "Permission is supposed to go both ways, of course, but who are we trying to kid about THAT? How often have YOU had a chance for a fling of your own? I certainly haven't managed it yet."

She paused, seemed to look into herself, then came back bright and bubbly. "Say, Jeannie, just how odd is this conversation, anyhow? Us two supposedly non-functional cripples, maximum dysfunctionality personified, seem to be hanging on to our men successfully in spite of all this broken-body crap? Who'd have thought that possible? We could write a book, "How Quads keep their men -- you Walker-women can, too!" or some such."

Gisela put on her talk-to-HAL voice. "HAL, wake up. For guests Bob and Jeannie, new access levels -- three for Bob, three for Jeannie. Indefinite expiration."

Jeannie was puzzled again.

HAL spoke again "Access levels and expiration dates changed. Shall I leave now?"

Gisela said "Yes, you can go."

She pulled up in front of Jeannie, squarely face to face, her voice low, serious, intimate. With a wicked butter-won't-melt-in-THIS-mouth expression, she said "Here's an idea for you. Level three means you two can open the Playroom from outside -- of course, anyone on the inside can order the door to open so they can get out. That's a fail-safe thing. When people are inside already and the door's been closed, nobody outside who is below level three can open it unless there is a serious household emergency."

"So -- why don't we leave it up to YOU to give Bob his tour of the Playroom?! I mean right now, this afternoon! You can bring him here and stay as long as ever you'd like. You can borrow the room -- for your own purposes. Until dinner, that is. Dinner might be delayed a little bit, too."

She grinned even more widely. "I wonder what those mysterious, unspecified 'purposes' might be? Jeannie, there's no reason NOT to -- the four-day weekend starts tomorrow, so you can take all the time you'd like, no hurry of any sort. And while you are explaining things in here -- in whatever detail and at whatever length you please -- Jerry and I will get drinks set up and start planning a really nice dinner for four on the patio."

Gisela laughed for real, said "Why in the ever-loving world are you so red in the face, Love? Embarrassed? Don't be, darn it! We are all four of us well beyond THAT level of development!"

Jeannie blushed again as she thought about the possibilities, started to demur, then had her own "Carpe Diem" moment and grinned back at Gisela. "I'd like that. It would be really nice to GIVE for a change, instead of always being the attention-sink. But only if it's truly okay with you and Jerry."

Gisela snorted, said "It'll be the first time we've ever loaned the Playroom out, but Jerry's such an incredibly horny guy I'm sure all it'll do is turn him on to think about you two in here. He has a very vivid imagination, Jeannie -- I hope that won't deter you, the idea of us knowing what you're up to, and especially the idea of Jerry exercising his imagination?"

Jeannie shook her head -- the idea was, in fact, sort of perversely titillating. Her crotch was swimming already -- the autonomic systems were still working perfectly.

Then, completely unexpectedly, Gisela said "Who knows, Jeannie? Maybe -- someday -- if and when we all know one another really well, maybe you could borrow Jerry as well as the Playroom?"

She laughed out loud at Jeannie's expression, said "Sorry -- that just slipped out. It would be a REAL 'first', that it would. I've never even thought seriously of such a thing until just this moment, and certainly haven't ever made such an offer to anyone else. Now, ten seconds later, I'm not even sure whether it was an offer or just an intrusion from some daydream. You can forget I said it if you want. Let's go and find your man, for his tour. Jerry and I will get dinner ready."

Meanwhile, as the women were doing their tour, Bob and Jerry had quickly discovered that they were on a fast-track to real friendship. They found, in usual male rapid-fire fashion, that they shared interests in at least shop equipment and various sports, were perfectly compatible about religion ("Dangerous beasts, all religions, therefore it's best to avoid them all!") and equally liberal in their politics.

Bob found Jerry's shop truly impressive, complete with three "prototype testing" spare wheelchairs. By the time the women called them back to the kitchen, the men had laid out the rest of the weekend, subject to the ladies' approvals. Tomorrow, Friday, the men were each to introduce the other to his own endorphin-generator -- free weights (which runner-Jerry thought silly, but was willing to try) and cross-country running (to which muscle-Bob looked forward with significant dread). They agreed that in principle a combination program ought to be really good for both of them.

Friday afternoon, after lunch at The Monster, there would be a long foursome walk in the arboretum, several miles and taking at least a couple of hours. Then dinner at The Monster, courtesy of the men, who would come up with the menu and do the shopping themselves, thank you very much indeed! During that dinner, they could discuss whether to make other plans.

The women wheeled through the kitchen and onto the deck with the men, who proceeded to explain their ideas. The ladies agreed happily, and then Gisela looked expectantly at Jeannie, who blushed, nodded, and turned to Bob. "I'm supposed to be your tour guide for the house -- Gisela's just shown me some of the niftiest bits, and I get to show them to you while they get dinner started. Let's go!" Then to Gisela "I don't think we'll be gone TOO long."

Gisela laughed, then turned to Jerry who wore a bemused "Huh?" expression. She whistled at him, a single low attention-grabbing note, and held his eye while Jeannie led Bob out of the kitchen and down the hall.

"I just now cleared them both into the Playroom, explained it all to her. Now she has to decide what to do. I thought it might amuse YOU to think about them in there trying things out, and it'll be a good adventure for them if they do so. I'm dead certain they will, too -- she's at least as horny as I am! Besides, this way we'll be able to actually get an uninterrupted start on fixing dinner. They'll be back here in under 20 minutes, looking like a pair of Cheshire Cats. Bet on it?"

He grinned and leaned down to kiss her. "Not a chance! No bets. You two had so long to talk that there's probably some detailed choreography already worked out. You are one classic little minx, aren't you though!"

The Playroom door slid shut behind them and Bob stared: Jeannie didn't have to explain a thing, except The Notch. As she did, she noted with great satisfaction the rapidly-growing knot in his shorts. She could tell so easily when her man was getting hot: even without the erection it was obvious from his ever-so-slightly glazed look."

"After she explained things and Bob had taken a long silent second look around the room, she wheeled herself into position in The Notch and turned to look at him. "We have unlimited access, and there's no hurry. They can't come in while we're here because HAL won't take commands from outside while the room is occupied. Unless maybe the house is on fire or something. Are you adventuresome enough?"

She stared innocent-eyed at him. "Gisela told me so much about her and Jerry that now I'm so horny I could probably climb a tree using nothing but my teeth if that would get me somewhere! How about you take off your clothes and just leap up here on this shelf and let's see if their design is really one-size-fits-all?"

Bob didn't hesitate: sandals, shorts, tee-shirt and undies were gone in ten seconds. The deep squat and holding onto the bars came perfectly naturally. His cock was so hard he had to lever it downwards for Jeannie -- but after she got ahold of it there was no further problem. Quite the contrary, for Jeannie was a highly accomplished fellatrice. He was as ready as she - three minutes and she filled her mouth with his juices.

A minute of recuperation for him while she cleaned him up kitten-style, and then he was in charge, naked, still erect, wheeling her over to the bed, unbuckling the straps that held her in the chair, picking her up bodily and laying her down on her back, legs over the edge and spread wide. He flipped her skirt up and slid off her panties, buried his face in her crotch, and did what they called a "Thirty Second Assault" [more like a few minutes] on her clit -- a technique they had perfected specifically for high-speed high-intensity encounters.

She quickly came several times, hard, harder, harder yet. Her body actually shook and twitched visibly as the autonomic orgasm-reflexes hit -- about the only internally-generated body motions she could produce, and since she could feel them happening they were especially important. He slid up to wrap her in a whole-body embrace, and in the excitement of the new environment the kissing itself set off her final orgasm. Dessert. He lifted himself up, slid deep into her and paused, fully embedded, to hang above her like a thunderhead.

He grinned lewdly: "Now THAT, Ladies and Gentlemen, is what a guided tour should be like. A genuine E--ticket ride. But how can we ever confront our host and hostess with straight faces?"

Jeannie opined that poker-faces would be neither believable nor needed.

Five minutes later, straightened and re-arranged, both still flushed and obviously mildly embarrassed, but also obviously satisfied, they were on the deck again with their hosts. Gisela looked at Jeannie, smiled sweetly, and said "I hope you gave him a good tour. The facilities can be remarkably useful if the occupants have imagination and desire."

Bob's face pinked nicely, and Jerry broke the tension with "Hey! That's what the damned place is for. If it works for you two like it does for us, well, HOORAY then!! The more we can enjoy ourselves the better. You're welcome back just about any time. And if the urge strikes when you're over here, just announce it and excuse yourselves for a little while -- we won't be upset, perhaps just a bit jealous. Georgia O'Keefe used to do that with Alfred Steiglitz at their dinner parties, you know. She'd just up and announce to the whole group that she was horny and needed attention, then the two of them would trot upstairs for half an hour and leave the guests to fend for themselves. If they could do it, we can too!"

Moments later, Gisela turned to the men and said "Speaking of various forms of amusement, I haven't yet shown Jeannie the fancy quad toilet, and I'm due for a pre-dinner trip to the facilities anyhow. Shall we all go take a look?"

"Come over here, Jeannie" said Gisela, as the group entered the special bathroom. They stopped in front of what was obviously a toilet at heart, although superficially disguised by its complex topography of deep gullies and angles, a gleaming smoothly-sculpted custom creation of fiberglass and plastic. The men admired it silently, Bob studying the apparition, trying to make sense of it. Jerry just grinned broadly, looking very much the proud father.

Gisela turned to Jeannie and said "Our finest invention, this is. Really, I'm dead serious. Oh, the Playroom Notch and our toys and other things handle the lustful and physical intimacy sides okay, and the wheelchairs do a fine job with mobility. But for sheer comfort and security of living, this gizmo and the Whirligig in the shower are infinitely more important. They handle elimination and cleanliness."

Gisela went on. "This Star-Wars toilet took a lot of inventing, and a lot of fiberglass work and testing. We got in touch with one of the best local surfboard makers - a real whiz at complex smooth shapes - turns out he has a paraplegic sister, so he put in lots of time with us, getting all the niggly details right - very professional!

Anyhow, we've used very low-voltage electricity to make my colon and rectum go through something like normal peristalsis -- but on command. This throne really, truly empties you out. Empties the bladder as well. I use it about once a day, usually first thing in the morning. It's comfortable, actually. See how the back is tilted out of the vertical so it cradles me perfectly? Either Bob or Marie can get me in and out of it pretty easily. Five minutes in the morning and I feel completely safe all day long."

"As a matter of fact, I haven't had any sort of an elimination accident since the very first time we got it to work -- and it's much better now -- more functions, better programming, lots of changes from the original. Not cheap, but all this thing does is give me back most of my personal dignity and some semblance of security about body functions"

"Look here. The deep notches in that tall seat hold my legs apart correctly -- that plus the scoop-seat for my butt. It took a bunch of tries to get all that right! Then, see the midline ridge with its metal dots, those quarter-sized silver things? The ridge fits between my cheeks and presses the electrodes against my lower spine. That little swing-arm on the side comes around and presses on my belly, and the current passes between them from front to back, going through the intestines enroute, which makes my guts contract... controlled peristalsis It really, really works. No residuals at all. Not once, not ever. Clean-clear-through, as a whistle, and all those clichés."

Jeannie studied the system admiringly, finally said "It's beautiful work. And I'll take your word that it works well. Must be nice for you. I can see how important it could be -- even for me. I can feel my needs coming and building, but I can't either hold in or turn loose intentionally. Is it SAFE, though? Intentional shocks seems like a pretty dangerous idea."

Gisela shrugged, said "It's super-safe. Multiple GFI sensors, no chance of a shock greater than the victim dials in. We knew what we were doing - and besides, the only current path that could hurt you would be through your heart, and the current doesn't go anywhere near there -- just through the lower body. The pulses start at the topmost electrode and walk downwards one step at a time -- bing, bing, bing, ten seconds apart, to make the contractions move towards the exit. Goes through about five cycles, increasing intensity."

Gisela chuckled: "The whole idea scares the living hell out of doctors, though." Then, vehemently, "All the damned DOCTORS are WALKERS, they haven't collectively got a clue how psychologically important it is to quads like you and me to have some semblance of control over such a basic function. One good full-quad doctor could revolutionize our lives, but there don't seem to be any."

Jeannie peered into the bowl: "Bidet, too?" she asked.

"You bet," said Gisela. All the necessary functions are included -- all sorts of sprays, pulse, wash, dry. The bidet is specially constructed to wash you properly afterwards. We call it a "clean sweep-down fore and aft", from Jerry's time in the Navy. Warm water, properly directed. For as long as you like, back and forth. HAL takes instructions just fine. I suppose..." She grinned lecherously at Jeannie, then up at Bob, "...I suppose our throne could replace certain aspects of male functionality, for women like you, who still can feel what's going on down there! Masturbation a la deluxe. There's a blow-dry function, too. It's really pretty neat: zap zap zap, blooey you're completely empty for the day, then squirt, then rinse and dry. Makes everyone's life easier."

Gisela put on an 'amused' face, laughed gently and said "Works on Walkers, too -- we know because Jerry here had to do an awful lot of the development -- in and out of the seats and rigging a few thousand times -- I never could have done all that."

Jerry nodded and grinned as if at some silent unspoken joke.

Jeannie studied the Frankenstein-esque deep bowl-seat with its electrodes and then giggled, looked over at Jerry and Gisela and muttered "I could speculate that perhaps it might be really interesting for a male of the species? After all, there are those electric cattle-prods they use on farms when they're collecting semen from stallions and bulls..."

Gisela nodded, grinned, and said to the pair "At some point I'm sure Jeannie will get to use this thing."

Jeannie bit her lip, turned red, looked around shyly: "Can I try it NOW? I'm about due anyhow, and we're all friends - everyone here is comfortable with body functions and all that."

Jerry scanned the other three faces and said "Yep - you're definitely right about electricity and males! And you sure can use it right now if it's a good time for it!"

He leaned forward, said "Allow me, Jeannie -- I've had plenty of experience, and you're smaller than Gisela anyhow... okay with you Bob?"

Bob nodded, watching intently. Jerry picked her up, held her for Bob to remove the necessary clothing, then together the men settled her on the device, wiggled her a bit to get things right. Bob muttered "Good thing you and Gisela are about the same size -- there might be some fitting difficulties if one of you were a broad-beamed thing! Ready?"

Jeannie nodded, and Jerry started the machinery with a string of verbal commands to HAL.

By the end of the cycle, she was in love with the hardware, smiled almost ecstatically at them when the blower stopped, and said, with something approaching lust in her voice, "Hey, husband! We're going to have to mortgage the house and get one of these!"

Dinner was superb -- the men made a good cooking team, and by meal's end were engaged in mock competitions to see who could do the best job of feeding the women. After dinner they wound up back in the large living room with its ten-foot ceilings and one long wall entirely covered with bookcases.

Bob loved to browse other folk's book collections: Gisela helped guide him. When Bob discovered a whole shelf of poetry, much to Gisela's surprise he pulled down a volume --Kipling-- and read a few lines aloud. He had a fine sense of tone and timing, and Gisela urged him to read more, selecting some of her own favorites and having him choose others.

Jeannie and Jerry sat over their wine and discussed abstruse aspects of Zen philosophy -- including whether Zen actually IS a philosophy.

Two hours passed in a blink.

Goodbyes were more than cordial, with everyone looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

After their guests were gone, Jerry and Gisela sat in front of the electric pseudo-fireplace, he stroking her hair with one hand, she nursing gently on his fingertips when she wasn't talking.

"So..." said Jerry, "... You like them, don't you?"

Gisela nodded, didn't release his fingertips.

He continued, "I can see that you and Jeannie really get along famously -- it's nice to have a fellow--traveler, isn't it?" She nodded silently again, sucking his middle finger deep into her mouth and making his cock stir. "And you REALLY seem to like Mister Bob... I've never seen you flirt so overtly with another man! Getting ideas or something? Seven-year-itch perhaps?" That was one of their favorite movies.

Gisela let his fingers escape and said lewdly "Matter of fact YES, I'm getting ideas, and they involve YOU and ME and the Playroom. We should go check to see that there isn't any damage in there from our guests' visit. Don't you think?"

Something similar passed between Bob and Jeannie enroute home: it resulted in long and very heavy session in bed. Jeannie did her level best to exhaust him, and largely succeeded. But come as she might, and come she did, most of her night was spent in very active female-fantasizing. The men did what men do whenever introduced to a new and attractive woman -- lay in bed and fantasized about her until finally they dozed off with secret half-erections rubbing disconcertingly against the sheets.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers
123456...9