Dual Quads and Gizmo Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
310 Followers

She waited.

"I appreciate your saying it that way" said Gisela: "Wish I could hug you right now! I feel the same as you - I'm just NOT at all threatened, which is perplexing but nice. We'll have to check with our guys to see if they've even thought about it -- I'll bet all the mister-macho-men are doing is NOT talking about anything that counts, probably talking about wheel-chairs or power tools or beer. Not addressing the situation but instead bragging to themselves internally about having gotten into another pretty female. Counting coup. I hope they're beyond that, but I won't take any serious bets on it!"

She paused, thought for a second: "And about the trust. Me, too -- I have this instant, really strong deep trust of you and Jerry together. And I'd much rather KNOW that you two made some serious emotional connection than have to wonder and worry. I have always maintained that there's plenty of capacity in each of us for giving to and receiving from more than one person, even in parallel, simultaneously. I felt the same way as you about the whole experience -- there was really a lot more to me and Bob than just fucking. Your Muscle-Man Bob is a super lover, and a wonderful, sensitive man. Just like mine -- but not. Similarities, but worlds of differences. Hard to explain clearly. Vive le difference! Or les differences."

Gisela sighed, then laughed again. "But of course, there was plenty of fucking involved, whatever else was included. Jeez! I can hardly believe that each of us got thoroughly fucked by the other's personal beautiful, sexy man, OR that we're sitting here chatting about it so casually! In reality, I don't FEEL casual at all. Being made love to so wonderfully was a huge ego-boost, probably the nicest thing that's happened to me in a decade. So, I can't pretend to hide the fact that I'd like a bit more. Actually, a LOT more."

"So, your idea of 'all over again, and soon' is something I can agree to! And I feel the same way about MY man as you do about yours, but My-oh-My, that was a worthwhile exercise. I also have no intention of trying to steal your man's affections, and I, too, don't want to become a sneak. This goes on under mutual, express "Con Permisso" or not at all, right?"

Jeannie waggled her head in agreement, then went serious. "Gisela, I'm in a very strange headspace. I simply do NOT feel as if I've either cheated or been cheated on. Isn't that weird? But all this was so wonderful, and it happened in such an open and controlled way, and it happened with people I like an awful lot already... even that sounds odd, doesn't it, as if I made love with the both of you instead of just your man."

Gisela nodded and replied "I understand completely. I feel the same way, now that you put it into words for me. And actually, in an odd sort of way each of us DID really fuck the other couple, not just the other's man. Because each of us is so closely connected to our own man, I suppose. It's hard to articulate, but it doesn't FEEL awkward, inside."

The week flew by -- a foursome for dinner at Gisela's favorite restaurant on Wednesday, during which it was agreed to re-stage the entire adventure over the upcoming weekend -- which they extended to three days by adding Friday using vacation time. Marie was given Friday off, to report back for duty Sunday evening, not to worry about the ladies' well-being, the men would handle things just fine.

The second weekend went if anything better than the first, protracted, high intensity, and totally enjoyable -- one night of traditional pairing, a second night of swapped couples, and then Sunday's all-nighter with four in a bed -- a significantly cramped arrangement -- not unappealing or unsatisfying, but the logistics and topography were complex enough to make it a clear non-favorite.

They were all still sound asleep next morning when Marie arrived, intentionally, quite early. She entered the house and quizzed HAL as before, and was told that all four were in the master bedroom, all apparently still asleep.

She smiled to herself, almost jealous, and set up coffee to brew, then spoke to the air: "HAL, please wake up the four in the bedroom -- do it nicely! - and tell them I wish to talk with them."

A minute later Gisela's sleep-drenched voice came on: "Morning, Marie! We're all in here together, but then HAL probably told you that. Come on in. We're at least moderately decent now. HAL, open the door and lock it open."

Marie entered, studied the grinning, slightly sheepish quartet of faces, and then told them "I don't know WHY you all look so much like children caught doing something naughty, but it's very cute for a bunch of fully-grown professors! I think it's a perfectly wonderful arrangement, and I sincerely hope that you all are satisfied and happy."

She pointed to the bed and said "You certainly LOOK that way, and from the pile of dirty linen I would have to infer the same thing. Now -- I will again volunteer to put both of the girls through the toilet and get them dressed, if you men can manage to get some breakfast for all five of us. We three women should arrive at the kitchen in about thirty minutes. And I'll bet they're really hungry after last night, aren't you, ladies?"

They agreed, assertively: "OK, men, you heard -- you have your task and we have ours. Scoot!"

The men set the table for five, and proceeded to whip up a big, beautiful omelet Florentine. As Jerry served it, Marie brought a tablespoon full of pills for Gisela. Gisela grimaced, and Marie said to the table at large, "We're busy trying to ward off osteoporosis. Gisela is BOTH pregnant AND gets no load-bearing or impact exercise -- it's like having three strikes in baseball. That's what these are all about. The pregnancy is the biggest problem for calcium -- silent but deadly, because developing fetuses can suck it right out of mommy's bones. She's lucky, though -- no morning sickness!"

Gisela swallowed the entire load in one mouthful, with a long gulp of milk.

Jeannie looked at her and said wistfully "It would be so NICE to have that problem! We've always wanted kids of our own, me and Bob. But now I'm sterile. By choice."

Marie shrugged: "Me too. Sterile that is, but not by choice! I'm not married, but that wouldn't bother me, not these days -- I could happily be a single parent but I can't have kids either."

Jeannie looked quizzical but didn't pry. Marie felt the question in the air, shrugged again and told her "We have very little here in this house that is secret, when it comes to our bodies! Me, I became fully sexually active at age twelve. My very first boyfriend was an irresponsible jerk, seventeen, and he gave me gonorrhea. I was just a kid, didn't know what was happening, and pretty quick it closed my fallopian tubes with scar tissue. I still produce eggs like crazy, ping, ping, every month, but they can't get anywhere useful. So I am VERY MUCH looking forward to helping with the twins. It will be as close as I am likely to get to having my own kids."

After a longish silence, the conversation re-started. Gisela said in a "little-girl-telling-secrets" voice, "Marie probably got herself thoroughly fucked again this weekend -- she always does! Right, Marie?"

Marie blushed, but fielded well: "Of course!" Then, specifically to the guests, "As I said, few secrets here. I have the absolutely sexiest boyfriend, he has a body and sex drive and abilities that are astounding. We have been together three, now going on four years, and things just get more and more intense. But we only see one another every week or two. He travels a great deal, and frankly I suspect a wife and perhaps even a family elsewhere. But that doesn't bother me, not when we are so good when we're together!"

Jeannie pouted: "I'm really, truly jealous. Of all THREE of you, darn you anyhow! Maybe I should have taken the chance, and not gotten my tubes tied. Guess I'll never know, will I?"

There was another momentary silence. Marie looked around the table, set the coffeepot down, and then said quietly "Well, you know, the solution to multiple problems is staring right in our faces. Seems pretty obvious to me."

They all looked at her. She smiled and said "Everything else you four do is non-standard. You all seem to get along extremely well and you all want kids, so why not five parents for two kids? For the twins? Assuming I'm welcome, that is. We do have some hunger for children in this little group!"

The comment was met with a mixture of wide-eyed expressions, plus silence.

Having launched her missile, Marie fired the second stage. "Two babies is going to be a LOT of work, much more than twice one baby. Five parents for two babies should be a good ratio, especially since we will have to continue everything we do already for Gisela and Jeannie."

She was marching now, no conditionals, no compromise, in her spiel -- not a 'would' or 'could' to be heard. "You know, Jeannie, I was raised on a farm and long before I became a nurse I learned that you can easily get a virgin cow to produce milk and to nurse an orphaned calf. It can be done easily with almost any mammal -- including humans. Consider the whole institution of wet-nursing! You have nice breasts, and even without pregnancy you could probably produce milk and nurse a baby, if you really wanted to. I certainly think I could -- my boobs leak milk all the time during my periods anyhow -- and if Jerry and Gisela don't mind I'm going to try asap after the twins arrive. And if my tits don't cooperate, they'll in any case make a fine set of pacifiers when needed."

Over the next four weeks, the little group consciously pushed their envelope, testing whether they were, in fact, as compatible in all directions as it seemed. Comfort grew, and genuine closeness, as each found the arrangement to be satisfying deep needs that had long been submerged or denied entirely. The topic of possibly filling The Monster with both couples came up repeatedly, more and more seriously. Gisela proposed a full month's residence as a test. Bob and Jeannie arrived with luggage: Marie and Jerry had prepped the other half of the house thoroughly. By midweek there was no question of long-term compatibility. It took only another week to rent out Bob and Jeannie's house, and to place all their un-needed possessions into storage. The move-in seemed to have been preordained to go smoothly, and all were happily mystified by the utter lack of friction.

The pregnancy proceeded apace, uncomplicated, much to everyone's relief -- especially the OB-GYN's. As Gisela's body swelled and changed, the prolonged, close association and her airborne pheromones and hormones dragged Jeannie and Marie along -- the entire group found it amusing that the two non-pregger ladies had sore, swollen breasts and darkened nipples to match Gisela's own.

"You two should just stop breathing whenever you're inside The Monster!" kidded Bob.

At about week 33 or 34 Gisela had reached such a size, and the twins appeared in sonograms to be so close to full-term, that they went ahead with the C-section: Gisela weathered it perfectly. To Gisela's great delight, her doctor brought in a cosmetic-surgery colleague to do the actual cut-and-sew --there would be little reminder of the pregnancy other than the twins themselves, and a few -- very few- shiny stretchmarks.

Marie and Jeannie found themselves producing milk in serious quantities, dribbling disconcertingly into their bras. It was a no-brainer to use the twins as breast-pumps for the two surrogate "Secondary Moms", thereby relieving Gisela's body -- particularly her nipples -- of a serious overload, and providing intense satisfaction to the other ladies... not to mention to the twins, who seemed wholly content, as if six spurting boobs for two little mouths were exactly the right ratio. And an equitable distribution of baby-care -- especially midnight work -- amongst five doting parents made things infinitely more pleasant than they would otherwise have been.

Now, gentle reader, this is a story which, like human life itself, goes on and on, making it difficult to decide where and how to end the narrative. It would be most unfair to simply leave the cut-end dangling, so as a denouement, consider: the move continued to prove wholly and deeply satisfying to all parties. The twins were, in fact, fraternals -- boy and girl, the dreamt-of ideal: they are now enjoying the oddity of having five active, loving parents.

In short, it has been, and still is, a fine arrangement all around.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
310 Followers
1...456789