Dual Quads and Gizmo Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob laughed, said "Absolutely... but Jerry, what have we done here? We may have set free a dangerous beast!"

Gisela shook her head, smiling: "All that's happened, you two, is that we ladies have had our libidos unleashed. And since that's about all we have left to play with, those libidos could indeed be powerful beasts now that they're on the loose. Probably not actually dangerous, though. So -- do you, or do you not, want to hear our collective fantasies?"

The men nodded in unison: "Absolutely!" "Ditto here, absolutely!"

Jeannie took a long deep breath and started: "We had a VERY interesting chat just now, and we've decided that we women would certainly like to have an extended foursome. All night, if possible. All together, in the same bed -- at least, to begin with. No secrets allowed. With lots of combinations. That is, if you two straight hetero men could handle being naked and sexual inside one another's personal spaces. We don't expect you to be physical with one another, though. We know neither of you has any such bent. Would that be okay?"

The men looked at one another for a second, and Jerry said "Fine with me. The idea of me and Bob being a sort of team and playing together with two beautiful women, doesn't sound half bad. It's something I've always thought might be fun to try, with the right little group. How about you, Bob?"

Bob agreed: no problemo.

Gisela took over: "Well, guys, here we go. Fantasy time! We decided to be just as frank as possible. Miss Jeannie here tells me that she has always rather liked having Bob fuck her in one opening while having a nice dildo in the other, and that she'd really like to try being the meat in a sexual sandwich. She thinks that two live cocks might be a whole lot better than one live and one fake."

"As for me, I've always had a bit of the closet voyeur, so just sitting in my chair and watching you three together, doing whatever you choose -- well, it would be a huge turn-on. HUGE! So after you three finish it would have to be my turn pretty damn quick! Not a sandwich -- without sensory input from my pussy and rectum that wouldn't do anything for me - but I want SOMEthing. Maybe you guys could invent a fantasy and try it out on me? And since you two are both horny and strong and experienced with quads, who better?"

The men were surprised enough not to be able to say anything cute or smart, and pleased enough to look like boys who'd just found the back door to the candy store unlocked.

Jeannie picked up the disclosure: "Gisela tells me she'd really like to have one man massaging her head and hair, while the other concentrates entirely on her good tit and neck and chest. She says the very thought gives her goosebumps. And she'd also like to try having both of you up on the shelf at The Notch simultaneously, so that she could give you both BJs at the same time. Alternating back and forth."

She giggled briefly, then "Me too, by the way. I could get into that scene. It'd probably be a little tiring, but what a trip!"

Jeannie picked up again: "There's something else I'd love to try -- and this would really require some ingenuity on you boys' part -- it would be so nifty if we could arrange for me to give one of you a BJ, nice deep-throat, while the other is nursing HARD on my good tit. And one more thing... we think you two could manage this if we are all careful. Jeannie and I would like to be laid out on the bed so that we could kiss one another while you two are doing her together, not a sandwich, that'd be too complicated, but maybe just while one of you eats her and the other pays lots of mouth-attention to her boobs... and maybe, if we are all really coordinated, one of you could at the same time manage to get a finger, or even a tongue, on my clit! The topology could get complex, no?!"

There was a long pause, ended when Gisela muttered softly "There! THAT ought to keep us all busy through a nice long evening and night. I suspect that we girls could probably actually manage all that in one go, but I seriously doubt if you wimpy men could - after all, that would be a hell of a lot of coming for one night! But we'd like to try -- and anything that didn't get done, well, assuming we are all still speaking to one another in the morning, we could just put those in the file labeled "unfinished business for next time". Then, after all that -- or however much we actually manage -- we'd like to go to sleep all in the same bed, double-spooning, but partners to be determined. Probably hubby/wife, though, I'd suspect."

Bob said "Well, jeez! You girls HAVE been busy talking, haven't you? Personally, I see nothing in that program that's a problem at all... just need a little cooperation and coordination. And we men will need some understanding and commiseration from you two, when we burn out and you are only about 10% done! Damn Mother Nature anyhow! When would you propose that we start?"

The girls looked at one another, then said, simultaneously, "NOW!"

The long late-afternoon was filled with lovely, active multi-directional sex -- plus moments of mild panic when someone would slide out of position, or a supporting pillow would squirt loose. And moments of hilarity when some overly-ambitious attempt would go wildly awry. But nobody was seriously discommoded, and the whole time was thoroughly laced with imaginative, occasionally strenuous, extreme eroticism and plain old lust. To the huge satisfaction -- and near exhaustion - of all parties.

The eventual wind-down occurred as dinner-time approached, and had the women in the middle, angled to enable more kissing (and private whispering). Each was spooned by her own man, a layout all agreed was best, but both men were told in no uncertain terms that each had free access, if and as he desired, to (PLEASE!) fondle whichever body might pique an interest. There was considerable exercise of that freedom.

Unexpectedly, both women drifted off to sleep before any dinner plans got laid down - thus leaving the men eyeing one another across the pair of bodies. Jerry shrugged, put a finger to his lips, motioned Bob to get up. Silently they covered the women with a blanket, picked up their robes and slipped out.

"Let's fix dinner, and then we can wake them up" said Jerry. He looked at Bob for some seconds, then said "Suggestion?"

Bob nodded, said "Sure. I'm open. What?"

Jerry replied "Things are going awfully well, don't you think? But we absolutely have to be clear, so let me ask - are you feeling jealous or upset? Be honest now!"

Bob shook his head 'no'.

Jerry replied "Me neither. So -- how about we split up and spend the whole night partner-swapped? It would work -- we both know what we're doing, and my bet is the ladies would buy into it big-time. Besides, four in a bed is great in theory, but as we've just seen, someone is pretty much bound to wind up getting dumped on the floor!"

Bob stuck out a hand, muttered "Deal! A man after my own heart. I think there's half a salmon in the fridge -- shall we proceed? I'm starved and the ladies have to be, too."

Dinner was delightful -- and just for effect, the men didn't disclose their little plan until dessert. The women stopped the conversation cold, looked at one another unblinking until simultaneously they cracked up. Gisela controlled her amusement, looked at the two men: "Damn! You two sure are SLOW. Jeannie and I decided hours ago that that would be a fine idea. Glad you managed to get there, too. Eventually!"

Dishes in the washer, the two couples parted ways.

It turned out the new arrangement made for two very simpatico couples -- not only for the sexual intensity, but for the wonderful closeness that develops when exploring a brand-new, compatible, and very intriguing person - exploring intimately, physically, intellectually and emotionally. The pairing was comfortable to an almost alarming degree -- so much so that nobody actually thought much about the parallel activities in the other bedroom.

Marie arrived home from her weekend at about six A.M.

She was surprised to find the second "handicapped" van in the drive, but there was plenty of room for her little car to get past. She parked at her cottage, then, curious, walked back to the new van and peeked inside. Full wheelchair equipment on the passenger's side, no handicapped controls. A pair of visitors were probable, a couple most likely. Interesting, she thought. University sticker on the windshield - faculty (handicapped) parking.

She put a hand on the hood -- stone cold. Even more interesting -- her "family" of several years' standing often had company for dinner and parties and such, but never that she could remember had anyone stayed overnight. Curiouser and curiouser.

Humming happily to herself, she went back to the cottage and unloaded -- it had been a VERY intense weekend with her long-standing "not-marriage-material-but-GOD-can-he-fuck!" lover, a studly and considerably younger man, bright enough to overcome the age differential, and she was feeling quite good about herself.

Unpacked by about six-thirty, she walked to the outside kitchen-deck door of The Monster. HAL greeted her softly and unlocked the door. "Good morning Marie. Welcome home." Marie reached for the handle, partly opened the door, then let her curiosity get the better of her. "HAL, tell me please - how many people are in the house? Name them."

"There are four people, Miss Marie." HAL replied. "Miss Gisela and Mister Jerry, and two guests, Mister Bob and Miss Jeannie. At Miss Gisela's orders I registered the new guests last evening: they have level three permissions." HAL frequently volunteered information beyond the answer to a specific request -- it could be disconcerting, smacking of actual intelligence.

Marie thought for a second and asked "HAL, what is the location of each person in the house?"

"Miss Gisela and Mister Bob are together in the master bedroom. Miss Jeannie and Mister Jerry are together in the second bedroom." There was a pause, and HAL then volunteered one of his occasional, disconcertingly-intelligent asides: "They apparently find that arrangement congenial, Miss Marie."

Marie broke into a huge smile, chortled to herself briefly. As she opened the door and stepped inside she asked "HAL, how long have the people been in that spatial arrangement?"

There was a half-second pause while HAL parsed the question, checked various records, and formulated: "That arrangement began at eight forty-three last evening, and has not changed since then, Miss Marie."

She renewed her smile and muttered happily to herself "Finally! My God, so damned smart they are the two of them, but they can be so slow sometimes! Time for some catching-up, I bet!"

She made a large pot of coffee, and considered what -- if anything -- she should do. A couple of times she and Gisela had discussed woman-to-woman the obvious difficulties of anyone in Gisela's condition ever having a fling or an affair. But those talks had been rather light chatter, not a serious exploration of possibilities, just a rueful, superficial analysis and a shrug.

Marie looked at the time -- it was a few minutes past when she would normally be helping Gisela through her morning toilet routine. "HAL, can you tell if Miss Gisela and Mister Bob are awake?"

HAL immediately replied "Yes, they are, Miss Marie. They have been talking for several minutes."

"Connect me to them, voice only please."

There was a tiny click from a hidden speaker and HAL said "Connected."

Marie took a deep breath and said softly, "Good morning Miss Gisela. And you too, Mister Bob! Gisela, you are somewhat past your potty-time. Shall I come in and take care of things?"

The question broke up a deep, luscious good-morning kiss. Bob and Gisela looked at one another: finally Gisela said "Marie's right, you know. Regularity is important. And knowing her, I'll bet she's got coffee done already. Why don't you put on a robe and go have some while she does me, and I'll join you ASAP. Okay?"

Bob shrugged, nodded agreement, and Gisela said firmly "HAL, free access to the master bedroom. Good idea, Marie. Come on in. We've got no secrets to hide!"

Marie entered, after putting on a face just the stern side of neutral. She strode over to the bed, and despite her face, her eyes registered serious approval as she studied Bob, who was standing in his just-donned jockeys, untangling a robe.

Gisela giggled and very coolly introduced them to one another.

After a long eye-to-eye examination, Marie finally broke into her big smile again, and to Bob she said "Better you have taken good care of my Miss Gisela, Mister Bob." Then to Gisela, "Did he?"

Gisela nodded from the bed and looked up at Marie -- "Oh my god yes, Marie, he certainly did. Many times. He's very, very good. You should know what's going on -- other than the obvious, of course. He knows how to take care of me, Marie. His wife, Jeannie, is also quad. Well, not really, she actually has ALS, but she can't move from the neck down either, so Bob knows how to handle me. And Jeannie, I'm certain you know already, is down in the other bedroom. With Jerry. Seems we all like one another and can be pretty frank about lots of things." Then, aside, "I'm pretty sure Marie had as good a weekend with HER lover as we all did here. Didn't you, M?"

Marie blushed slightly and nodded, said "Oh, yes!" Then she turned to Bob. "There's coffee in the kitchen. Miss Gisela's cleanup only takes about ten minutes. I'll get her into her chair in her morning robe and send her down. Then maybe I should go help with Miss Jeannie? There is another complete bathroom just like this one, you know, adjacent to the other bedroom."

Gisela said "That would be noble of you. Jeannie's already used the Star-Wars john, so she'll know what's happening. You'll have to bring us a report on their expressions, though, when you first step into their room!"

Bob managed to put on his robe and departed, seeking the promised coffee. Marie and Gisela studied one another for thirty silent seconds, until finally Marie sighed, hugged her firmly and said "I hope it was as good as it sounds. I have wondered for the longest time why you and Jerry didn't find a compatible couple for this sort of adventure. Especially since it MUST have been on your minds, the way you built this house like a duplex, everything doubled. Miss A, you are positively GLOWING, and I have NEVER seen you look so happy and satisfied."

Gisela grinned at her and said "You're right on all counts... but personally, I'm glad we waited until now. I think this couple is the perfect place to start. Jerry seems pretty taken with Jeannie, and Bob and I certainly got along famously. We'll see how things go from here!"

Marie slid the covers from Gisela's body, studied the lightly-swollen belly, then shook her head as she effortlessly picked her up in her arms. "Dried wet spots on the sheets! How gauche! That silly grin on your face. Nasty talk, too. Whatever can you be thinking of, Dearie? And in your delicate condition! Although, if you two did what I think you did, the babies probably didn't get too much direct pounding, did they?"

She bent down, lifted Gisela easily.

Gisela turned her head and bit Marie gently on the forearm, muttering "Be nice! Or we'll have to have a public discussion of YOUR sex life, too, just to make things even! You and your beautiful boy-toy! And thanks for volunteering to help with Jeannie -- I think you're going to like them, both individually and especially as a couple. Very good people. I just hope she took care of Jerry as well as Bob did me!"

In the promised ' few minutes', Gisela was finished, enrobed, and settled into her chair. Marie left for the other bedroom. Moments later there were voices, feminine, down the hall, and Marie appeared wheeling Jeannie, a sheepish Jerry trailing behind in his undies. He stepped over to his wife, leaned down and kissed her solidly, then backed up and gave her a silent "Well?" sort of look.

She smiled at him, nodded, then grinned broadly. The momentary tension was gone -- he smiled back happily and said "Me, too!"

Since nobody else seemed to be inclined to make plans or give orders, Marie took charge. "You men scoot -- go have coffee, think about breakfast, talk about football or something. I'll keep the two ladies here with me, and get Jeannie through the toilet, then we'll all three join you. Go!"

The men went, Jerry muttering "Sheesh... She Who Must Be Obeyed! Never thought to meet her in the flesh!"

Marie extracted Jeannie from the toilet, wrapped her in a robe, and settled her into her wheelchair, said "I'll bet you two need to talk!" and headed for the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After she left, there was a long private moment, one of almost embarrassment, a fraught silence, as the two women faced one another, alone together in the master bedroom. The awkwardness dissolved abruptly into a mutual giggle-fest.

Gisela caught her breath first and broke into a wide grin. She said in low, conspiratorial tone "FACEOFF! The quad-ladies prepare for a shootout at the 69 Corral? So... here we are. I can hardly believe this myself. NOW we can REALLY talk about writing our very own bodice-ripping potboiler! I guess we're just going to have to be completely honest, aren't we?"

Gisela looked over at the toilet, back at Jeannie, and shook her head in amusement. "Here we are. Face to face with our human functions hanging out in the breeze - shared a fancy toilet without any obvious embarrassment. I believe there are lots of men who can't even PEE if another man is in the same room! We've shared our men, too, and I really don't feel the least bit embarrassed. Exhilarated and proud and very happy and grateful for a wonderful experience, but not embarrassed. And certainly no regrets of any type! I think -- correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe -- that you and I and hopefully our spouses too, we're developing both a relationship and some sort of a bond, aren't we? How the devil could we NOT do that?"

Jeannie flushed pink, nodded, and then fell into her own private giggling fit. Finally she said "Yeah, I guess so. Honesty may be the right policy most of the time, but it seems critical here, doesn't it? After all, we can't fool ourselves about what happened, can we? And THANK YOU very much for Marie's help and for that marvelous toilet! YOU, my dear, look as if you've recently been rather thoroughly pleasured. More than once. It is REALLY strange to hear myself saying this, but God Almighty I do hope Bob took as good care of your needs as your Jerry did of mine."

Jeannie sighed, smiling, reminiscing on the evening: "I won't try to steal Jerry from you, I love my own man way too much to need THAT, and already I like YOU too much to do such a thing even if it were possible, which I assure you it simply is NOT... Jerry and I talked about all this stuff in between doing one another. He is WONDERFUL to talk to... And WOW, what a delicious change of pace! I could do that again!"

She paused, smiled Cheshire-like and said "Oh my yes indeedy-do. Matter of fact, I could do that ALL again sometime --but only with your permission, of course. I will NOT become a sneak!"

Then, after a second, she asked tentatively, "Gisela, is it okay with you if Jerry and I -- well -- if we did more than just simple fucking? I have to ask, because I feel as if we made love, not just some kind of glorified mercy-fucking, and I wouldn't want to try to hide that. Hiding it simply wouldn't work -- you and I are both far too sensitive for that baloney!"

Jeannie kept on: "I hope that much intimacy isn't threatening for you. And I hope, hope, hope SO MUCH that it was the same way on your side... equality or at least parallelism would help defuse any threat. At least, I think it SHOULD defuse it. Because I truly don't want you to feel threatened by me. As for myself, I just can't find it in me to be threatened by the whole screwy business, it seems so natural and right and it's so ego-boosting! I would NEVER have believed I could NOT be threatened... after all, you and I are pretty damned vulnerable. But that's the truth. There's some very powerful level of trust, and I don't know where it came from, but it's real. I know, Gisela, that you'd drop it if I asked, or even if you felt I was feeling badly. So that ends the threat if there was one."

1...456789