Dublin Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
A flight to really remember.
4.3k words
4.44
6.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light stirring of legs from Rachel awoke me. Immediately my eyes flew to my watch, still 4 hours to go on this flight.

Smiling because Mary really took care of me, I sat up straight and looked through the cabin. A flushed face of Niamh appeared in the distance, walking slowly thru the aisles towards me. She stopped and looked me straight in the eyes, before turning her head and checking the other passengers. Still almost all were asleep. She went further until the end of the rows and then returned.

She knelt besides me and her eyes lingered on my face.

"So... you seem to have had a slight altercation with my colleague," her voice slow and sexy.

I nodded, thinking about other stuff I wanted to do right now with her.

Niamh must have caught my glance at her.

"Now mister, don't think you can get away with that so easily. In 5 minutes I need you to explain yourself to the captain."

She nodded ahead and turned away and walked to the head of the cabin.

So what I did had not gone unnoticed then.

I moved Rachel's legs a bit and started playing with her pussy. Yeah it sounds a bit crazy like that. I meant that my fingers were slowly stroking and teasing her labia and flicking her fast protruding clit until it all was wet. Smearing her moisture on her inner legs cleaned my hands until I stopped when she gave a very loud moan. Her eyes fluttered and I stood quickly and moved away to the head of the cabin.

I threw a glance back and saw the wild and freaked out expression on Rachel's face who awoke with a start. The curtain was back in place and I moved it to pass. Both Mary and Niamph stared at me when I came through and opened the toilet door. I shut it before anything was said.

I relieved myself satisfied. The whisky that coursed thru my body made its way out. I exhaled slowly and noticed the slow tap on my door. A flustered face of Niamh appeared when I opened it.

"Jesus Christ... you really are full of yourself aren't you. That woman next to you just complained that you assaulted her in her chair."

Sighing and slumped my shoulders down in defeat.

"There was no assault. I did not harm her in any way. I just gave her a good orgasm. Maybe she doesn't know what it feels like."

"Oh my god." Niamph gasped. Then a flare crossed her face slightly. She pushed me back inside the toilet, and closed it behind her.

"Now mister, for fucks sake. I want one too, you bastard," she growled.

She pushed me down and tilted her skirt up. A strong smell penetrated my nose immediately, she was horny as hell. I pushed her knickers aside and lapped instantly at her juice source.

"Argh... motherf...," Niamh exhaled, "don't bite... grrr... oohh... yeah..."

She gripped my head tightly and rammed it against her soft regions. From just slow movements she rocketed to hard pulls on my hair. That hurt.

I bit slowly on her thigh, but she pressed on. Then I took a stronger bite at her to slow her down. The pain only increased her arousal apparently, because she now really slammed my head against her body. I adjusted my position and moved my arms around her legs to be able to grab her tight arse with both my hands.

"Yes... yes... go on bastard" she groaned.

She was on one track only, speeding forcefully to the end. She hissed words to move on, not willing to shout it out. She knew what she wanted, and she wanted it right now.

I uttered a growl which was barely audible due to pressure of my mouth against her pussy. I slobbered with my tongue all over the place, licking every spot.

In between licks I managed to nibble a few times on her growing clit, causing soft shrieks and involuntary jerks of her hips against my head.

The temperature rocketed in no-time in this closed confinement.

"Aah... oh... near'... nearly... there... bast... bastard... oh god... go... go...," moaning, hissing and other grunts were leaving her mouth.

Her voice tone was getting higher with each word. My face hurt due to too many impacts on her thighs, but I soldiered on to make sure to reach her need.

She took a couple of deep breaths before she exploded and painted my face and upper body with a strong squirt.

I grabbed the paper towels to clean my face up, and make sure I did not get too wet on other parts. Niamh just hissed, sighed, and gasped... returning mentally from her high. Moving up, we stood confronting each other in a stare off.

"One." I growled at her.

She looked up to me confused. I rearranged our bodies so that she now faced the door, and sat down on the closed toilet seat with her back against my chest.

I moved her legs over mine to the sides, opening her up. She gave in, her hands and arms out looking for support.

With a small twist I locked both her arms behind her, holding them down with one hand. I reached out with the other and moved around in front of her, and slowly caressed her left thigh.

"What are you doing?"

She mumbled the question which would only lead to one answer. The first finger walked up slowly to her labia and slowly separated the before the middle finger slipped in. With slow come hither moves, I stimulated her insides. That did not go unnoticed in her brain that immediately sounded all hands on deck, sirens going off.

"No no noo noo n...," she tried to wrestle loose, I only pulled her down stronger on me. I felt her becoming really wet down there and thought of a different line of play.

Slowly I blew in her ear before licking her earlobes and kissing her in her neck. That little stimulation was too fast, maybe a little simmering of heat would mellow her out.

Should I make a hickey? Nahh... too obvious. Caressing and stroking her body in every place reachable was fun.

Moving inside her blouse and tickling her breasts from left to right, feeling them up was even more fun. Then moving my hand under her skirt, starting another call of protests. Deciding then to hike it up before taking it off eventually, I dropped it on the small sink. Now that her underbody was free, the game was on.

I kissed a part of her mouth before plunging a finger back inside her.

"Hoo... noooh... you gotta stop..." she gasped out of breath.

I felt her moisture increase dramatically. That just fired me on and I upped the tempo. She wrestled stronger and moaned harder.

"Shhhhttt" I whispered in her ear.

"Don't wake up the whole plane".

Three taps followed that statement on the door. We both froze instantly. But nothing happened after 15 seconds so I resumed my play and grinded my fully hard on into her ass.

She was caught between two problems and was confused and extremely turned as well. I felt her vaginal walls pulsing while I circle my fingers inside her. This was one turned on woman and I loved playing with her. I left downstairs and lifted up her shirt, and moved my hand upwards until it found a nipple.

First making slow circles and then when it was a firm breast I pinched the nipple between my thumb and index finger, causing her hard to growl deeply.

Then I started on the other breast with the same treatment. Niamh twisted, warm flashes and shiverings bashing her nerves all the time.

"Oh god... dont stop..." came out meekly. I was not to let her down.

I unbuttoned the blouse, so that her tits came out because of the push-up bra she was wearing. Yay... this clearly promised more fun. I slowly licked the top of her breasts.

"No... no... Its too much..." she whispered in anguish.

Tormented by all the stimulation, her body was barely able to handle her need for release. I licked again, moving towards her nipples, dipping her body a bit down so I had full access. Squirming around she tried to get a hold on to move into a different position.

"Almost there Niamh?" a subtle question for her mind to make her gasp.

"Oh God... what do ya... think...," I went in for the kill and released her arms.

As soon as she swung them forwards, I sucked down one nipple, pinched the other with my now free hand and plunged the other hand in her lower regions, feeling around till I found her small protrusion and squeezed it.

At the same time I bit my teeth in the warm and hard breast. She shrieked shortly, fierce and full of passion. She heaved for breath, and buckled down, gushing my hand in liquids, and fell totally back, completely limp.

I smiled at her and said "Two."

The barely conscious Niamh just let me play with her body. Trying to get air in her lungs and striving to keep awake. Again a couple of taps on the door.

I slowly opened the door to see a flustered face of a guy out there. A creative thought popped in my mid.

"So sorry there. She has diarrhea and is barely able to handle herself. Use the toilet in the back." I mentioned awkwardly.

The range of emotions on the face of the man standing there were flawless. From being flustered, aroused, too annoyed for waiting, to being appalled in mere seconds, flashed through his facial skin muscles.

Without another word he just jerked around and strided to the back of the plane. The two closest persons in the front seats who heard my declarations gasped, and both touched their nose in anticipation of a forthcoming foul odor.

I closed the door and turned to look in a very red faced Niamh. My dick was hard as iron and almost pierced through my trousers. I adjusted it to be more comfortable. Niamh was aware of it.

She looked up to me, a bit disheveled. Her blouse hanging open, her breast on display. Her hair tousled and astray. A real picture of a truly well fucked woman.

She wanted to say something but half way changed her mind. I watched some droplets of moisture dropping down between her legs on the floor of the cabin.

Yeah, she was ready. I surmised and unzipped my hard-on. The sound of the zipper going down awoke some life again in Niamh. I took a paper towel and cleaned the inside of her thighs. Softly brushing her skin electrified her.

Her head just slowly watches my movements. She took the cloth and cleaned herself up. I meanwhile dropped my trousers.

She gasped a little at that sight and then slowly brought her hand up to caress it. My Jonathan jerked immediately on her touch, priming me for release. I took a couple of deep breaths to steady the feelings she was giving me. Her slow caressing of my dick was very pleasing. Without any remarks she sat up on the seat and moved forward. She slowly circled her tongue around the tip and kissed it lightly.

"Yummy" she said before taking it in her hot warm mouth.

She sucked deep and with in a minute had a nice rhythm with her hands and mouth pleasuring me. A small rumble went through the plane as it passed an airpocket and this caused me to surge forward. For a moment she gagged when all of my dick went in, before she took it out and gasped for breath.

She repeated this, taking it in as deep as possible until she started gagging on it. It was a heavenly feeling and I felt some heat gathering in my toes.

"Niamh... I am gonna explode soon if you keep this up." I indicated.

Her head kept bobbing up and down faster, making slurping sounds. I noticed that when she started gagging her body reacted more strongly. Putting my legs a bit more spread out to get better strength. Then slowly letting my hands get on her head, I started rocking more fiercely into her mouth. The gagging became more extreme, which caused Niamh to become more breathless.

Within a few minutes I felt that I couldn't hold it longer, and plunged in deep. I felt a small tuck and then my penis went down her throat. Wow, she took it full on. I trembled for a second and started spewing my semen inside her.

Her arms flailed and her eyes that were looking up to me slowly turned upwards until I saw just white. When my last pulse finished I stepped back and took my dick out of her mouth. Her breath soared and made almost a suffocating beep sound. Niamh trembled and twitched, almost uncontrollable. And then she gushed again from her lower regions, straight on the floor.

I held her up by her head while she just uncontrollable shakes and created a pile of juices on the floor. I leant back against the door, and with some effort pulled her up.

We just held each other and cuddled for a few moments before we kissed and got our wits again. She tasted sweet and sour and gasped.

"Three...," she mumbled a showed a faint smile.

My face relaxed and I too smiled like a thousand bucks.

"Yeah sweety, you got three. Never be greedy again, okay?"

She nodded slowly, her eyes just staring into mine.

"Best...fuck...ever," she sounded out.

I grinned and pulled up my trousers and rearranged my clothes. Niamh also started to fix herself up, but she had it worse. She was wet everywhere from her leaking cunt, and the perspiration of the physical exhaustion. She used almost all paper towels to clean and wash herself. Her skirt was still clean but the blouse was knackered.

She threw glances every time she twisted and turned herself to check. I kissed her softly again on the cheek, before I left her to herself and entered the passenger cabin again. Two hours to go on my watch.

Mary had a scolding look on her face as I passed her in the aisle towards my seat. She didn't say anything but her look told I was in for some trouble.

When I reached my seat, I noticed that Rachel's face was also one big emotional display of anger. Before she opened up on me, I put my finger to my mouth to shush her. I pointed around and she saw that other businessmen were looking towards us.

"I am so sorry Rachel." I stated.

"I should have been more polite and asked you before things kinda got out of hand" continuing sitting next to her.

She tried to take more distance.

"But your incredible hot body was moving against me the whole time, and you got me really, em... really painfully turned on."

Her face became more furious.

"And then your skirt rode up and when I touched it, you just wanted contact. I do not know what dream you were having, but it must have been quite something."

Her eyes were shooting daggers at me.

"You were becoming instantly wet when I touched down there," nodding down, "and you moaned quite a lot."

Now she looked confused and uncertain.

"I tried to wake you, but you looked passed out."

Again her eyes betrayed her feelings. What was she dreaming about?

"So I fondled you a bit up as they say and then things got really hot. You draped your legs over me and the stewardess offered a blanket, and then, yeah I could not resist feeling you up."

Her eyes narrowed, while I displayed open hands on my lap.

"You looked so gorgeous, you felt so soft and tender, I just lost it a bit and went where I shouldn't have gone to."

She squeezed her eyes again, realizing that her body had not betrayed her when she woke up, and she came.

"I guess when I felt you were getting orgasm after orgasm by me just touching," my hand moved towards her legs.

"Touching you softly," pointing my finger at her pleasure regions.

"Here and there," and doing that again as well, "you must have been really needing it. How did it feel when you came?"

That last sentence was well prepared. Every woman wants to say that she feels like flying to the moon when she comes, but they never tell a guy that.

"How,... why...? ", she gasped in horror as she realised that she came in public and that the people around us were eagerly trying to hear her answer.

"That must have been some pent up frustration if you get off that hard," I continued making her feel even more embarrassed.

The closing of the toilet door up front distracted every one. I looked to my left and saw that the person there was sleeping. So no-one really could see what happened in our row of seats. Moving in a little bit closer to her, I took her hands in mine.

"Did it feel bad?"

Her heart gave a different answer than her head. I saw that little flutter in her eyes before she looked stern to me.

"You had no right to do that to me, Peter."

She tried to scowl at me, but it lacked intent. I bent my head real close to her and whispered, "If you want an orgasm again, just ask."

I retook my position in my seat and let her hands go. All kinds of emotions were visible on her face. Rachel contemplated to notify the authorities for indecent exposure and raping her on the plane, on the other hand her heart told her to just let go.

I didn't move, just closed my eyes and listened to the sounds around me. Behind me, there was some movement but that passenger just wanted to sleep. In front of us, the guy hacked away at his laptop like his life depended on it. Rachel moved, I felt some air passing on my arm. Then I felt the blanket being overturned again. A faint smell of pussy juice invaded my nostrils.

It took about ten minutes before I got why I wasn't hearing anything when I opened my eyes. The blanket covered almost all her body, except for the head. But what definitely caught my eyes was some recurring movement, hardly detectable. I observed that the window next to her was a bit fogged up, meaning hot air was blown against it.

A deep and broad smile came to my face when I understood that Rachel was trying very silently to 'help' herself.

Gathering my thoughts made me stand up and walk up the aisle again toward the toilet. I used it the normal way this time and washed my hands thoroughly.

When I stepped out, I glanced around the corner to see Niamh asleep on the jump seat, her head against a pillow. Mary was reading a magazine and looked up.

"Now what can I do for you?" she smiled.

"Rattling the cage a little" I answered.

The confused look on her face was beautiful.

"What do you mean with that?"

"Just walk over to my row, and observe. Then offer a hand to help" I suggested.

Mary got up, and went directly. She indeed stood for about a minute glancing around watching other passengers before she set down in my seat.

Then her head bent down and I lost sight. Within 3 minutes I heard a loud gasp and moan from that section, causing a couple of passengers looking around. I already sat down next to Niamh and whispered soft instructions to her ears.

Soft words her subconscious would register somehow and hopefully would carry that out in the near future. It doesn't always work, but sometimes the results are spectacular.

When a new scream started and was immediately muffled I knew that Mary had her hands full. A couple of light beeps above indicated that the phone to the cockpit buzzed. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yes captain, how can I help you?"

"Who are you?"

"Just a friend. Both attendants are busy servicing passengers. Any message I can rely on?"

"Uh Uh... eh yes, tell them to prepare cabin for landing, touchdown in 20."

And he hung up. I smiled and softly touched Niamh on her cheeks. Her face was so beautiful, it would break someone's heart soon. Her lovely bright shining eyes slowly opened. Then she understood where she was as she bolted upright.

I stood up as well and softly kissed her on the forehead.

"Hey you, had a good nap? I didn't wear you out that much?" grinning at her.

Her eyes open wide now looking at me half in surprise. She then returned the kiss on my cheek.

"Yes maste... r?... yes...i am fine."

Confusion on her face visible why she would call me master.

"Good girl. The captain said to prepare the cabin, touchdown in 15"

"Yes sir. Where is Mary?"

"Mary is getting her face wet" I laughed again.

Then walked through the aisle, leaving a very confused woman behind.

When I came to my seat, I saw that the blanket was dropped over Mary. And a very red faced Rachel on the other end above it. I slowly pulled on the blanket, exposing them both. Mary was gasping and was red faced as well. She also was very very wet in her face and small rivulets were seen on Rachels thighs.

12