Dublin Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed her my handkerchief and she immediately cleaned Mary's face. They both kissed each other and then Mary slowly retracted herself. She stood up and I held her for a few seconds, steadying her as she seemed to be a bit dizzy. She tapped my hand and I let go and she walked sensually back to the front.

Rachel was looking with wide open eyes to me. I dropped back in my seat, and handed her bottoms back. Her eyes panicked for a second before she accepted them.

With some difficulty she put them back on. She cleaned her thighs and pussy and then wanted to give me the handkerchief back.

"Keep it. You earned it" I smiled.

Her face all screwed up for a second before she started to laugh real happy and real loud. As if I had told her the best joke ever. She wanted to push her skirt down, but I stopped her. I fastened the seatbelts for the both of us and then draped the blanket again over us.

The lights went on, and we heard the captain saying something. We ignored it, because we looked deeply into each other's eyes. My hand moved back to her thighs and I started stroking her sensitive areas again. She sighed deeply and her hand went straight for my zipper.

For the next 5 minutes we just fondled each other and just looked in the eyes.

All kinds of emotions were visible but we didn't say a word. Suddenly the lights in the cabin went out, in anticipation of the landing.

I immediately plunged two fingers in her wet opening and started deep thrust. She in return really squeezed my dick and started pumping it harder. Another handkerchief appeared and I put it over my dick, dipping it in precum already. Rachel moaned softly and I upped the tempo. We were racing to the end and it wasn't long anymore.

The moment the wheels touched the ground, I lifted up the blanket and pushed her head on my dick. Without any indication I plunged my fingers deep in het pussy and pushed on the light protrusion with my thumb.

I felt her mouth engulf my dick and we had liftoff. I growled and started ejaculating while she squeezed waves of pressure on my fingers. My hand got really wet.

When I got a clearer mind and lifted my hand that had pushed her head on my dick.

She slowly came up and licked her lips, covered in sperm. She cleaned her mouth and showed me that she swallowed everything. Her eyes gleamed with wondering and excitement. Then she went back and licked my dick clean.

I slowly retracted my fingers and still felt small waves erupting. Rachel lifted her head slightly. While the plane drove over the tarmac towards the terminal, we both cleaned and adjusted ourselves.

As soon as the planes stopped, everybody went up to get their stuff, but Rachel and I as experienced travellers just waited and held each other. When people deplaned, and the crowd diminished quickly I kissed her on the head.

She let me go and zipped me up, while I adjusted her skirt before we removed the blanket. We both stood, and I grabbed our bags from the overhead compartment.

Rachel put on her high heels again and was now slightly larger than me.

When we walked up to the front with our suitcases, both Mary and Niamh waved us goodbye. I just bent forward slightly and kissed them both on the cheeks while sneaking a small business card in their jackets.

At that moment the cockpit door opened.

Directly I barked out, "Thank you ladies for an outstanding service", before leaving the plane.

Rachel behind me did the same. I waited for a sec and then took her hand and we both walked to the terminal. We were in Dublin now, and I looked into her eyes.

"So Rachel, what do you want to do now?"

12