Dublin Nights Ch. 06

Story Info
No good deed goes unpunished.
6.4k words
4.6
2.2k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This episode contains scenes of extreme violence.

The drive over to Beaumont Hospital was fairly quick. It wasn't busy on the roads for some reason. There was a weather forecast saying that fog was expected, with freezing temperatures because of a strong wind.

Nevertheless, as soon as I opened the door and held my hand up for Aoife to climb out of the vehicle, it stopped the drizzle that had come down all the time.

Aoife smiled her love at me for being a gentleman and was rewarded a moment later with a soft kiss on the cheek.

She walked in, waved at the front desk and took my hand to guide me to another floor. Behind me, Niamh was following, and I noticed only now that she was dressed impeccable just like her sister was. The clicking sounds of their heels announced to everyone to move aside.

A door opened and we saw Maeve and Grainne sitting near the end of bed. In it lay Sean, both his hands wrapped in white bandages. He seemed to be asleep, but when walking closer to him, I noticed he was very well entertained. Grainne her hands were under the blanket, making some unknown movements.

As soon as Aoife and Niamh, each positioned on one side of the bed, gave him a kiss on his cheeks, his body jerked and convulsed twice. His face contorted into a very wide smile, his eyes turning white in utter bliss.

"Ah, girls... some heads up warning next time you give him bliss" murmured Grainne.

"He can take it well, Grainne!" Niamh sighed.

"He is old enough to enjoy it," laughed Aoife.

She had not yet let go of my hand, and squeezed it. Watching Grainne taking her hands and licking them gave an indication of what had happened.

I also noticed a fairly large wet spot on the blanket. Aoife followed my eyes, and pulled me to her side.

"Master, don't worry, the nurses will clean his sheets. Talk to him. He needs to hear your voice."

Grainne left her chair and I moved in. I bent my head to him and started saying how proud I was of him. Then I gave a small story about how he rescued me from a small pond, I fell in and he pulled me out by a leg. He slowly regained consciousness and his eyes focused on me.

"Gee, Peter. Nice to see you too. These vixens here put me almost constantly in bliss. I feel like I could scale Everest in an hour."

"That fast huh, well make sure that you are first completely healed." I told him.

The women left the room quietly, while we talked. It didn't take long for him to tell me to call a friend of his. I took my phone out, and he gave me the number to call Tom. After their rowdy greeting over the phone, and a brief instruction he handed the phone back to me.

"Hello?"

"Peter, this is Tom. I am an old war buddy of Sean. Come up to my farm in the Wicklow Mountains, I text you the address. There is some stuff that I need to give to you. At the moment we have taken over the surveillance of that house that you and Sean were looking at. Another buddy of mine got the building plans from the City Council. When you get here, we can go over them. I will start looking for the company that did the last restoration and rebuilding of that mansion. See ya"

I greeted him with a fair nod as well. And hung up. Sean looked at me with a gloom expression on his face.

"Don't go in alone Peter. Those old bats have immense strength. They detected us, even while we were 800 meters away."

"Then I better make sure that no-one sees me coming at them, now?"

"Tom will take care of you. No worries, he will drill you in no-time" Sean responded

Aoife came sauntering in, and it took me a few moments before I realized she was wearing a hospital gown. She smiled at Sean, and gave him a peck on the cheek. Niamh was standing in the doorway and gesturing for us to go. She was also wearing a hospital gown. Why had they changed their clothes?

As soon as I left the room, I saw Grainne and Maeve coming out of the bathroom at the end of the hallway. They had transformed themselves somehow, and we're wearing the hot body con dresses my girls wore before. They trotted on their heels towards us, shook my hand and walked into Sean's room. Aoife took my hand, Niamh the other.

"Peter, there is some stuff we need to do now. Ah, who am I kidding, we know that you do, what you think is best. Come with us."

They guided me to a different floor and I choked a little bit when I noticed the sign saying `Children's Ward`.

Room by room, we went by. Aoife and Niamh both talked a lot to the sick children, who were there for all kinds of reasons. While they held my hand on one side, they both put their hands on the children. We glowed for a few moments each time. I noticed the clear look of happiness in their faces. That is worth a million bucks each time I think about it. After an hour, both the girls looked exhausted and I took hold of them and ordered a nurse to get a cab for us.

As soon as we sat in the cab they both fell asleep. I held both their heads to my chest and caressed their soft strains of hair. I tried to follow where the cab took us, but also felt at peace and dropped my head too.

--

Pain inflicted on my balls woke me up from zero to 100 in a nanosecond. I gasped and wanted to scream, but my mouth was gagged. I opened my eyes, but I saw nothing, completely darkness.

After a few moments of panic, I tried to breath, and this I managed. Another jolt to my very sensitive parts, made me cramp up every muscle in my body.

Some light flashed in the corner of my eyes, and I noticed it was a gap to cross the realm. Just before I went for it, my surroundings came clear, and I was running on a bridge. I halted abruptly.

The words of my mother that I should never cross the bridge bounced around in my head. Another jolt of pain surged through me, and I bit hard in the gag.

With all my will power, I ordered my nerve system to become senseless, feel no pain, absolutely nothing. The next jolt felt like a toothpick hitting my skin. Manageable effort there. I relaxed all my muscles as far as possible, and mentally willed myself to become just totally empty.

This exercise brought me back to my earliest childhood memories. I was playing with two friends, somewhere near a farm. We jumped over a fence, into the woods, and ran like idiots. When we came to a stop, we dared each other to do silly stuff. We played with branches we found, yielded them as weapons, and tried to poke each other.

Suddenly it became dark, and then it started raining. We hurried under a very big oak tree. It was old and had survived many years. Big branches that were broken were gathered around the base of the tree. We climbed on one of it, to keep our feet dry, as small pools of water seemed to grow to small ponds of water.

Slowly I counted down numbers to let myself grow with the pace of the tree. Just then, I felt the wood, and all its animals inside it. My feet, my toe's became ingrained in the tree. Completely at peace, no other feelings other than the wind blowing through the leaves, producing oxygen. This was my self defense for all problems. Me, and the tree, entwined like lovers, like brothers, oceans of peace flowing around us.

I don't know how long we stayed sheltered there. All three of us fell asleep against the tree, in its cracks and nooks. There were noises around us; we just chose to ignore them. One persistent noise became a wailing sound. Like a bird screeching as if it was caught somewhere. As if it was in dire pain. My head throbbed and I nudged myself a little awake. I opened my eyes really slow, and gazed just a little as they opened before I shut them again.

My body was displayed on some sort of altar. I was tied up on four strong steel poles sticking out to the crowd. In that brief second that I glanced, I saw a couple of dozen men and women standing in a dark location.

Around me torches and some person with a stick was beating and probing my body. Strange odors tickled my nostrils like cooked bacon and suddenly I realized that it was my burning skin that I was smelling. I felt a big wave of energy welling up in me. Then suddenly the face of my mother appeared out of nowhere.

"It's not the time now, son. Be strong, be brave."

A different kind of calming force swallowed the earlier waves and some bliss ran through my veins. I focused my thoughts on being asleep, not thinking at all.

I was so good at this mental exercise that I really lost consciousness.

When I woke again, my ears heard nothing. I slowly sucked in air, and then the pain came. It was horrible, excruciating, and didn't stop. It was not just my balls or dick that hurt. Every muscle in my body hurt. I needed Aoife or Niamh to heal me asap.

I tried to open my eyes. And that soared the pain to another level. Finally I managed to open just one for a split second.

There was some light, barely.

It was daylight, not artificial. Wind swept my body, and I felt I was lying on something soft. It was cold as ice, but nevertheless soft. Mentally fighting the pain levels, I suddenly felt a finger. An ice cold finger beneath me on my back. It did not move.

It poked my body, and was shaking. We were moving! I was in either a bus or truck, slowly moving. And more importantly, I could move my limbs. I pulled my hand to my face to understand what happened. A pulse of nausea went through me.

My jaw was broken, and my left eye was swollen like a ping pong ball. I traced a couple of groves, with harsh edges. Clothes of blood were smeared on my fingers giving texture on my hands and face.

I focused on healing like Aoife and Niamh did, summoning their yellow hue. In my only half opened eye, the world turned pinkish. After a while, the pinkish light turned to normal light and suddenly I was able to open my other eye.

I put more energy on healing my eyesight, and slowly I caught focus on my predicament. I was in a truck that moved to an unknown destination.

Now that my eyes were getting rapidly back to normal, I adjusted my jaw, and felt the pain drop quickly.

The more I concentrated on each part of my severed and broken body, the stronger I became in healing. The faster it did, until both my arms were feeling normal again, and not flopping around in barely held together parts. My fingers touched more parts of my body, putting ribs back in place.

I gasped when I then was able to fully breath again, and really took a few gulps of fresh air, feeling my veins turn warm. As soon as my twisted legs became straight and bones were regrown, in the place where my feet used to be.

I felt more waves of warmth around me. Slowly my body covered itself in a red mist, creating a new skin.

I took a grip on a side panel and pulled myself up. Then the second wave of nausea passed. I was lying on top of a pile of body parts. The top body, on which I slid off was barely recognizable. I put my hand on the part where I suppose her chest was and focused my energy.

The smashed head reconfigured in a red mist, and it was Saoirse. I pulled her away from the rest, and reconfigured her. As naked as I was, so was she.

As soon as her body seemed complete, I left her and went for the next victim.

There were no hands or feet on this one. The limbs were all broken, and it seemed those were ripped off forcefully. When I touched the body, it was not even cold like Saoirse was. I held the battered and smashed up head between my hands and summoned my energy.

Again from my hands a red mist slowly engulfed her.

The hair started to grow on the head, it was shaved off, and slowly her features came back. It was Ella, and a fierce feeling of punishment rode my nerves.

I would give those who did this, the same punishment as they dealt with my women. I realized in a second, that I meant indeed, my women.

As soon as all her limbs were regrown, and her pretty face was looking glowing again, I lifted my hands from her head. I lifted her carefully and laid her next to Saoirse. It put their hands in each other and entwined their fingers.

There were three more bodies, and I feared it was my beloved Niamh and Aoife, but this was not true. After separating them, and putting them also next to each other with entwined hands and interlocked fingers, I concentrated again, and focused my healing energy on them. These three became very vibrant, and started giving off colors when my red mist covered them. Blue flames were licking against black tendrils that poured endlessly from their bodies.

I went mentally after those black tendrils, to burn those into oblivion.

A soft hand suddenly came on my shoulder, shaking me from my focus awake. I looked into Saoirse eyes, and they were very big. Her skin was glowing in a faint yellowish hue, with blue flames running around, following unseen tendrils.

The three unconscious women now also started to replace the red mist with a yellowish hue. Saoirse took my hand and closed her eyes. Warm waves of gratitude energized me. The women started giving off blue, green and purple colors. It really lit up the interior of this truck.

It was an eighteen meter container it seemed, we were in. Boxes were stacked all the way to the back in a disorderly manner. We were just in the beginning of the container, Saoirse opened her eyes, and they glowed green. She reached out and laid her hand on Ella's shoulder. And then Ella lighted yellow, and then became engulfed in a green cocoon.

In mere seconds she woke up to and gasped and screamed. Saoirse shook her back to reality, and she stopped screaming.

The three bodies slowly turned into Amber, Jade and Emmy, and were pulsing with yellowish hue, with blue and green flames, until they all became a very healthy grass green.

"Oh master... we thought you died" exclaimed Jade when she awoke.

Amber and Emmy nodded and tears fell down their eyes. I opened my arms wide and all women came in for a hug. It was one big group hug, and we all cried for a while. Then, out of nowhere, one of those five suddenly touched my member.

I gulped air and gasped.

Within seconds I felt blood racing through my veins pumping it up to its full glory. A scuffle broke out between them, each tried to touch it, grab it, with the intention of keeping it. Ella slowly stepped back, her eyes in full wonder about the antics the others pulled.

I separated our hug and turned to Saoirse. I took her by her neck and turned her so she could watch the others. I smelled all of them, they were instantly wet and knew what was coming. Ella's eyes grew another inch larger. I caressed Saoirse slowly, from her hair, down to her neck, breasts, belly and finally let my hands rest on her hips. They were all quiet now and looking at me and Saoirse. I motioned for Ella to come.

"Ella, I promised your mother to look out for you. I am going to fuck these women until they pass out. I want you to hold them with me. Together, so you can feel their bliss when they orgasm. I will never hurt you, or have sex with you, without your consent and with your mothers approval. Okay?"

She nodded eagerly and touched my protruding member in delight.

"I am not that innocent you know," she smiled, and had a naughty look.

"Mom is not always home, and on the weekends I sometimes do sneak out and have fun with friends."

"Yes, Ella, I understand, but did you ever had sex with someone?"

She blushed. Then became bold, and a red sparkle exploded inside her eyes. She grabbed my love stick and started jacking it off, really good at it as well.

"Depends what you see as sex," she said, then in one breath, she took it whole into her mouth.

My rigid member, suddenly feeling the hot and moist environment almost started pumping liquids. She came up for air, and put out her tongue wide and like my dick top to bottom.

"Boys, and men can be controlled very simply if you know how" she teased.

"I have had fun with my friends for over a year now."

I looked up in utter satisfaction as she continued her shenanigans.

"Let's just say, the stronger they get touched here," and she held my dick out to the others ", the less blood is left over here!"

She pointed to the midst of my skull. I completely agreed with her on that fact. Saoirse smiled and kissed her full on the mouth.

Ella blushed profusely before she reciprocated. I was ready to blow, by the sight of these two naked and gorgeous women in front of me. Amber noticed, moved over, and gripped my dick. In one smooth move, she put the head before the entrance of her vagina and then kick her leg up, sinking down on my dick in on go.

"Oh... Oof" we both exclaimed.

Within moments she started riding it, and she glowed red and yellow in her eyes. I felt the energy building in me, but then she just grunted and came hard.

Her fluids exploded from her vagina, covering my whole belly and upper legs.

Emma pulled her off my throbbing member, and took her place immediately.

Again, in only a minute or so, she drove hard to get her fix. She pulled my head to get face to face and kissed me and sucked my mouth. As soon as my tongue entered her mouth she came also very hard, again splashing me in fluids. Jade lifted her off, and started cleaning up my belly, licking and then progressing south. She gulped it in, taking it step by step deeper in her mouth until I felt the tip resisting. Her head came up, and she gasped, a soaring breath. Her eyes were dreamy.

"Fuck me, please fuck me hard!" she exclaimed.

I did not want to let her down. My heart was running like an engine roaring to get more power and more speed. I grabbed her hips, and swept her around, putting her on all fours. Ella sneaked in closer and held her legs together. I positioned myself on my knees behind her and Ella grabbed my member and placed it before her hot and wet opening.

I plunged in deep. Slowly starting a rhythm that would take me deeper and deeper. She started to glow greenish, and like a fluke, both Amber and Emma came up and started laying besides her, on their backs. They scooted under her, and started sucking her breasts. Jade screamed out of pleasure, and I felt her inner muscles contract hard. She started shaking after being rigid for a moment.

"Oh God, Oh god!" she repeatedly shouted.

After each trust she fell in her own mantra. This was making me boil over. Suddenly a hand was on my butt and I heard Saoirse whisper something next to me.

Two arms went around my belly and hugged me, her body moving rhythmically with the trust I was pushing in Jade. She caressed my belly, then slowly lifted my hands from Jade and entwined her fingers with me.

Saoirse knelt across me, and looked with flaming eyes at me. She grabbed Jade by her head and pulled her mouth to her pussy. Within seconds her eyes lighted up even more. I felt Jade contract again and go rigid, then a bite of Ella on my shoulder. I came.

I came like a fire hose, pumping seed into Jade, after five trusts I flopped out, and started spraying it around, left from her back, right from her and onto the breasts of Saoirse behind Jade's head.

Slowly I felt the power leave, my last few trust expelling fluids on Jade's back. A slurping Amber and Emma were licking every drop from Jade, who passed out.

Saoirse also was shaking in convulsion, keeping Jade's head on her belly and gulping in air.

Ella just held me tight by my belly and kept her head on my right shoulder, not letting me go. I fell back on my ass, when Ella let me. She then crawled inside my lap, putting her head up on my chest. Slowly the others crawled to us, and hugged us in great comfort. This is how we fell asleep, all five of us.

--

I awoke and disentangled myself from all the limbs around me. The truck had stopped. I looked at the boxes and started opening a few. I found some pieces of wood and with both fists full, I walked to the door, waiting for them to open these.

Focusing my thoughts, I rolled my muscles off, doing battle exercises to get everything ready.

12