Dublin Nights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the metal clunks announced that the doors could be opened, I stopped and stood still. A finger was screeching on the edge of my brain, and I wondered what it was. I wanted to blast out and kill everything in sight, but the itch became stronger.

The girls now slowly awoke too, and scurried to the back of the container when I pointed there. Bright sunlight fell in through the opening doors, and almost blinded me.

There was a lot of green outside and I noticed the truck had parked near the edge of a small black pond. I jumped out, stark naked with the two wooden sticks pointed out.

The driver of the truck gasped with big eyes at me, and then went for a gun that was tucked inside his waistband.

With one straight forward kick to the chin I knocked him out cold. He fell backwards on the grass. There was absolute silence. I felt the presence of another person nearby. He was in front of the truck.

A shout came then from the front.

"John, you ready? Do you need help with those corpses?"

A dark fury welled inside me, and I leaped next to the side of the truck. I did not feel the dirt, I did not feel the wind blowing. The other guy was standing guard, and was not armed. He had his back to the truck and watched the two roads in front of him. I came in hard, and kicked his right leg in the middle first, making him buckle sideways.

Then I hit him with all my power I could muster at the base of his jaw, hearing a twisted crack. He slumped unconscious backwards and dropped on the road.

A moment after that punch I felt the pain in my hand glow, where I had made contact with his face.

And suddenly I felt ice cold, and naked and looked around with open eyes. We were at a secluded spot, near crossroads. There was a pond, and a few trees obscuring the view from the main road. There was not any other vehicle in sight, and I did not hear any, I heard birds sing, and then I felt the wind blow between the trees.

I started stripping the guy of his trousers and put them on. In the cabin I found a couple of shirts and a jacket. I took those and returned to the back of the truck.

I handed the women the shirts and they put them on quickly.

Number two was still out cold, and I stripped him too, this time completely. I found a rope in the truck and bound him to a fence, next to the pond.

I did the same with the other guy after I dragged him over. Both men were getting cold, but I didn't care. I motioned for the girls to go into the cabin.

I closed the back doors of the truck, and moved up on the driver's seat. The others were all jammed together on the other seat and console.

I started the engine and drove with some difficulty away from the pond. I watched the men at the fence, squirming in their bonds of rope. I blinked my eyes for a second, as I thought I saw movement from the pond. I stopped the truck, we were a couple hundred meters away on the road to the junction ahead.

Glaring at the mirror looking backwards, Amber looked out on the other side. The others had crawled into the back of the truck where a bed was made.

Hearing their squeals, it meant they found something.

The pond seemed to rise in a dark and round bubble. I noticed the frantic movement of the tied up men. Suddenly a thick fat tendril burst from the bubble of water and darted towards the men. It engulfed them in a shower, then turned black. After a few seconds, the whole tendrils just dropped like a slosh of water and disappeared. So were the men.

Nothing left, except for a puddle of water and the pond that looked normal again.

Amber faced me, and tears were flowing from her eyes. She just stared into my eyes. I nodded in silence to her, to comfort her, and then reached out to hold her hand. We just sighed and I felt her energy flowing in my hand.

A second later, two heads popped up through the curtain, and more hands appeared. We all held hands for a moment. All four girls sighed and cried for a moment. At least, it felt like a moment. When I looked out the front window of the truck, it had become dark outside.

When the engine came to life again, the tremble of the cabin reassured me of the power beneath. The death experience cleansed me of something, and I felt a sudden strength in my veins I never felt before.

Saoirse found a mobile phone and rang. She then tried another number. Nothing, Jade took over and tried the same. After the fourth, it finally connected.

She told that person to go to her apartment and get decent clothes in three colors, and then told her to get two tracksuits as well.

And then she looked at me.

"Yeah, all that and my bathroom robe. Yeah the furry one, Alice. Put it all in a bag and get in your car, I tell you where we are, as soon as I find out where that is."

Two hours later we were decently clothed and back in Dublin. The truck I left at the first large parking lot I found. A small sedan was waiting with a pretty woman inside. Amber picked up on that immediately.

"No Peter, you can't have her. This is Alice, from our sorority at the Uni. She has our stuff and will help us get home."

"We can't go to your house Amber. We will stay at Alice's, it is more safe" I replied.

Checking out Alice, a mature blond, around twenty six years and dressed in a blueish business suit. She could pull off the look the other girls had when they walked in Grainnes restaurant for the first time.

Wow, that was a while ago. When I shook her hand, no special feelings came to mind, and I just reciprocated the courtesy. The girls all piled into the car. I took the phone they had and threw in the ditch besides the road.

We drove for a while until we reached a nice looking suburban three story home. The girls who were holding the bags on their knees with the clothes Alice had grabbed were itchy. I felt their naked bottoms.

Alice asked what party we went to, wondering why we were only wearing out of place clothes and t-shirts.

Inside the car, there was barely room for all of us, but we managed, me sitting in the middle at the back seat, having Amber left, Jade right of me. In front Saoirse told Alice how to drive around a few roundabouts before she relaxed. Emma and Elly were both riding my legs, playing with their hands on my third leg.

I gasped a few times, as I felt that I was going to come, but the girls stopped in time. Leaving me very worked up, and flustered when Alice asked what the commotion was all about. I was happy when we arrived, and as soon as we left the car, I hollered inside. I wanted to walk to the kitchen, as my stomach was growling bad.

But Amber took my hand and led me away to the back yard. A very good looking hot tub was slowly boiling and I just let the girls take care of me.

Jade and Amber guided me in the very smooth feeling water. Saoirse and Alice came also, holding two bottles with some greenish stuff they poured in. Oh, that was special healing herbs I noticed. Then the smell of food came to my nose and the rumble inside my stomach was heard by all of the bantering girls.

"Master... food is coming!" exclaimed Amber.

"Relax master," Jade announced," here comes Emma and Ella."

Both girls appeared with several dishes of finger food. Alice laughed as she sat down and looked at how the women fed me, piece by piece. The water boiled and I felt completely fine. Then Amber, taking the lead, threw away her T-shirt and positioned herself between my legs. I was aroused in an instant and she just grabbed my hard-on and put it in her. Her muscles squeezed me hard, as soon as I bottomed out.

"Oh God, I needed this... " she whispered loudly.

Only Alice seemed to take notice, that all the other girls were smiling and reaching their hands out. Emma and Ella undressed too, taking Alice with them in the hot-tub. All girls connected their hands on each other's shoulders.

"Oh, please. Please sire me, master, please... " sobbed Amber.

Overwhelmed by all the emotions of the day, I thought of happiness and noticed a yellow hue forming around me. I held onto her tight. She relaxed completely to me, hanging in my arms. Slowly, the yellowish hue was glowing around us, engulfing all the women.

Deep down inside I felt something move. A vibration going through me, a kind of thrill, kind of empowering surge. I felt in control, so complete!

***

It was at this moment, I heard suddenly from far away a cry for help. I opened my eyes and saw the women around me grasped in total bliss. A vision started at the edges of my sight and I noticed faces appearing. I closed my eyes and went with the flow of energy. I was suddenly back in the woods again. Someone was scolding me, and using a small wooden cane to hit me on my fingers.

"Peter, don't let those feelings wander around when you touch someone! I have told you before, these emotions are for use only when necessary."

I glanced next to me, where a beautiful girl was standing, dressed the way like I was. She also had bowed her head, and I could see the reddish scars on her arm.

It was where it was broken, when I found her beneath a tree. She had fallen, and was screaming in pain. When I touched her, she suddenly stopped screaming and looked at me in wonder.

Her greenish eyes changed colors, to blue, and then back to green. She was smitten from that day on, with me. I healed her quickly and we played hide and seek in the woods.

A memory came back of one of the aunties scolding us for not listening. She seemed to glow a grayish black color. Then another woman appeared, a twin sister. She also had a dark hue around her.

The happy girl next me, glowing purple now, seemed to shrink by the scolding. I took out my hand and slowly laid it around her shoulder. I felt her fear and cold.

My arm almost seemed to start heating immediately upon touching her, and she relaxed. The older woman hit me again with the cane, and harder. I stood my resolve and stepped forward, thus shielding the girl. Now both of them were laying it on me, and I suddenly saw black tendrils emerging from the wooden canes.

They stuck to my body after being hit, and caused me pain.

As they did not seem to stop and only become more infuriated by me not bowing to them, the pain became intense. I looked back and saw utter fear and desperation in the little girl's eyes. I held up my arm as soon as the cane came down again and grabbed it. Then I grabbed the second cane. I twisted them, and snapped them into two. Screaming followed and both women howled in agony. From several sides out of my view came suddenly other women, aunties and a large man running. I retreated my steps and shielded the little purple girl.

"Oh my God, what have you done!" yellow Auntie shouted loud above all the other voices.

A greenish Auntie rose suddenly from the earth. She pointed at the two dark twins and told them to leave forever.

There was no place for them here anymore. A blue Auntie tried to calm everybody down, and tried to reason with everyone.

I suddenly lost the vision after a white flash happened. I was in a dungeon, the foul smell kicking me in the nose. Before me, a grayish drab, with stinking welts became alight. I reached out to touch it, as soon as I was near it, it glowed bright white.

The hood covering a head, slowly retracted, and a crack was heard when a mouth opened. The more closer I came, the more alive the person became.

I touched the bark that was placed upon her skin. A soft whiny sound was heard, whispering in the back of my mind.

"Hurry son...hurry!"

A loud boom sounded and a dark mass engulfed me.

***

I woke up next to the whimpering bodies of all the females in the hot-tub. They were shaking and gasping their breath. Amber was covered in a yellow cocoon.

The others were trying to hold on to each other and Jade had one hand laid on me on my shoulder. Except for Alice. Her eyes were big and looking from the other side in confusion. She was wide awake and watching me. I stood and walked over to her. She shivered and made a noise of gulping air.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry..." she exclaimed.

She tried to get out of the hot tub. I took her hand in mine, and used my other hand to lift her chin up. I kissed her on the lips softly then moved forward, and hugged her tight. I watched her face and focused on warm lusty feelings.

Her eyes lulled backwards and she shivered and groaned. I felt moisture on my legs and noticed she came hard, expunging a lot of pussy water. She trembled and she lost control of her body, but I held her up tight in my arms.

She was a shivering heap of meat, losing focus at all until she was passed out. Grinning, I laid her in the ground with the others, and went for a shower.

As I came out, I found clothes and got dressed. The girls were still passed out on the deck. They all had large smiles on their face. Content and feeling energized by this foursome, my first thought was to get dressed and get out of there.

Outside the house, I walked to the street corner, and called for a cab, the one Tom gave me. In two minutes it arrived. Two men inside, were dressed in black combat fatigues. Both wore a black scarf that just exposed their faces.

They had full body armor on. In the back there was a set for me ready to go. They looked professional to me, and both smiled. They were much older than me, about Uncle Sean's ago, and I suddenly realized that all these guys must have been with Sean for years. They acted the same way around people, and somehow they knew about me. I got in the back of the vehicle, and started dressing up.

Darkness had come after me and the girls, and I lost Aoife and Niamh. My mother was calling to hurry the fuck up and I wasn't going to waste any second.

I was ready.

I was ready for war.

--

Dear readers, I need editors to proof-read my chapters and point out any mistakes in the language. Please apply for editing. You will be the first to read next chapters!!

>>7

12