Duchess

Story Info
Duchess gets her fantasies fulfilled.
3.4k words
4.25
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met him just over a year ago, his dark features and tall broad stature immediately drew me to him, what he saw in me in a bar full of beautiful women I'll still never know. But it was a night that changed my life.

I did not give off the demeanour of a submissive nor was I looking to be one. But one touch from his large muscular hand in the small of my back made me melt and immediately want to please him. Despite my bodily internal desires I was strong and independent, I had control over my life and wasn't willing to give it up. A power struggle would ensue, us quickly finding out we pushed each other's buttons in all the right ways and couldn't live without each other. A slave I was not, but when we so desired, he owned me.

After a long day at the office, tiredly stumbled through the apartment door, barely keeping my eyes open. As i hung up my keys by the door and stepped into the kitchen, what I saw before me made my heart skip a beat and my sex tingle.

There he was waiting for my return, in a full suit with his powerful dominant eyes glued to me.

He approached and leaned into my ear, "bedroom now."

I quickly laid my things down and scurried off the room, though he did not follow. I was wondering where he was until I saw a black lace g-string on the bed. Understanding the memo I stripped, put on the g string and nothing else and returning to him in the living room, a large open concept room fitted with a pool table and other luxuries off the of kitchen.

There he sat on on the large oversized chair, one that could fit two people easily and had large wooden arms and a large velvet upholstered cushion.

I sauntered over and stood in front of him. He looked me up and down licking his lips. Suddenly he grabbed my hips forcefully and spun me around so I was sitting on his lap.

"You look gorgeous, Duchess," he whispered in my ear as one hand grabbed both my wrists and held them in front of me, the other hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a silk rope which he quickly bound my hands with. He always made quick work of intricate knots, an expert at restraining me.

He hoisted my hands behind his neck elongating my body and allowing my ass to slide in between his legs, onto the smooth velvet cushion beneath me. I could feel his bulge in the small of my back arousing me even more.

"Here's how this is going to work, you're going to do as I say, or be punished and don't dare cum without permission," he stated loud and firm in his orders for the evening.

Excited but nervous I replied "Yes sir," the tingling sensation built as my excitement grew and my pussy more wet.

It had been a few weeks since our last dom-sub encounter, each time they got better and pushed my limits further. I always had a twinge of nerves, but trusted him completely, I sometimes felt as though he knew my body even better than I knew it myself.

He began sliding his hands all over my body touching and twisting to his desire, I moaned as he grabbed my nipples and pulled them out, ever so slightly twisting them enough to send a shock through my body. His mouth laid gentle kisses on my neck and then strong forceful ones that were sure to leave a mark. He knew this was an erogenous zone for me and treated it accordingly. I would need makeup to cover his marks tomorrow, but they served as a sexy reminder of him throughout the day. Almost like my dirty little secret, made me feel powerful in the room and more confident at work.

As his one hand remained playing with my nipples he slid the other in between my folds and felt my wetness, "my someone is a horny little girl tonight" he said as he pushed his hand into my clit further. I moaned even louder and he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Looks like we're going to have to do something about that Duchess, we have neighbours you know," he said as he slid the g string down my legs.

I lifted my butt off the cushion and bent my knees up so he could slide them all the way off. Before I could return my feet to the floor he stopped me, "I quite like that position" he said "but spread them."

I spread my legs bent at the knees as he desired exposing my clean shaven cunt completely to him.

"Good girl, now open," he demanded placing a finger lightly on my chin to guide my mouth open.

I opened my mouth and he shoved my soaked panties into my mouth. I tasted my juices as they danced over my tastebuds, it turned me on even more and i began dripping onto the soft cushion beneath me.

"Now Duchess, I don't want to see those panties for the rest of the night, got it?"

I nodded in understanding as I felt his hand slip back into his pocket and pull out a blindfold.

He slipped the black silk blindfold over my eyes, heightening all my other senses.

The next sensation was a cold dripping between my breasts. An ice cube? I was still unsure as he slid the cold object down the length of my body. I could feel it getting smaller and smaller as it reached my navel sending shivers through my body every inch of the way. Ice cube.

"You like that Duchess?"

I nodded.

He slid the melting cube over my clit and down into my folds. The cold made me jerk but it felt good all the same. He then put it in my pussy. Trembling I could feel the cube getting smaller inside me, sending temperature shocks though my body. He began to touch my soaked pussy again as the cube melted to nothing. Sliding one finger in and hooking it, he immediately found my g-spot as his thumb played with my swollen clit. A circular motion on my sensitive nub overcame me with pleasure, I moaned, careful not to disrupt the panties in my mouth. Then combination of his fingers made my legs shoot together, pinching his arm in an attempt to slow the stimulation.

He immediately yanked his arm out.

"Spread."

I knew i fucked up but I listened and spread my legs back out exposing myself once more. As I spread my legs back out he smacked my inner thighs until a hot redness had come over them. I whimpered as heat traveled through my legs and he smacked my pussy, I screamed almost sending the panties out of my mouth.

"We can't have that happening again now can we duchess," he said as I felt him begin to wind rope just above my right knee.

The rope was tight but soft. Biting my skin as it got tighter but not burning. He then jerked the rope hard, spreading my right leg open even further and taught, I guessed it was wrapped around the arm of the chair. He then did the same on the left side.

Unable to close my legs he resumed fingering my wet pussy driving me almost to the edge multiple times, every time I was close, him pulling away. With each edging I could feel his cock growing harder on my back. He then inserted 2 fingers and then 3 until I couldn't stand it, my arms flying from around his neck down to my dripping cunt. He caught them before I could even touch myself.

"Oh duchess, when will you learn." he laughed as he held my wrists tightly in his hands.

He looped another piece of rope around my tied hands and returned them to their place behind his neck, the new piece pulling them as far as they could go, he then secured it underneath my breasts, tying our bodies together at the same time. The rope made my breasts perk up even higher, showing off my hard nipples to him.

I was completely secured, no movement at all. I felt a sharp pang in one nipple as he placed a clamp on the hardest setting down, I whimpered but kept my mouth closed as to not expose my panties and receive further punishment. He did the same for the other and then played with them at will. Mostly pulling, just on the verge of their release but each time stopping just before they came off, just as he had done with my orgasms. Each movement he made sent shockwaves through my body making me squirm against the tight restraints.

"I have a surprise for you, even though I'm not sure you deserve it right now Duchess for being such a disobedient girl tonight." he suddenly spoke, dropping both my nipples from his hands.

I had no idea what he was talking about. I could not move and my body was preventing him from going anywhere. Then I heard heels clicking from down the hallway. My stomach sank. Was he really bringing in another woman? We had never done this with anyone else but then again the thought sort of excited me. He must've been able to tell as he whispered in my ear, "you're dripping you naughty girl. Mind yourself, we have company."

With that my jaw fell open, exposing the panties in my mouth. I felt the other female approach, "now now, I don't think these are supposed to be out now are they naughty girl," she said as she stuffed her fingers into my mouth, pushing the panties back in.

My blindfold prevented me from seeing her, but her presence dominated the room as much as Sir's did. I couldn't tell if she was a minx or a cougar but knowing Sir, it was likely a minx, so i created that image in my head as she knelt in front of me. A pure stranger exposed to all of me. The thought sent a tinge of embarrassment through me, but quickly turned into arousal, knowing that my only encounter with this minx would be a sexual one was sexy.

I felt leather straps touch my face.

"Better fix that," she said as she attached a leather contraption over my face.

My nose poked out of a small hole but the leather covered my mouth completely and had two straps that wrapped around to the base of my head and held with a firm buckle. The leather continued up past my nose and I could feel it covering my eyes, blocking out what little light was seeping through from the first blindfold and held in place by a third strap that attached to the other two over the top my head.

She then placed two hands on my hinged hips and pulled me down as far as my restraints would allow, forcing my knees up and bucking my hips upwards exposing my whole ass.

We had never done much ass play, but I expected tonight would be the first as she wouldn't take no for an answer. Sir began touching my clit again, moving in a slow and calculated motion his eyes surely fixated on my reaction to whatever the minx was about to do to me. She slid her fingers into my pussy and hammered hard into me, I whimpered into my gags throwing my head back onto sir's chest. I was much lower than before. He grabbed my neck with the other hand continuing his motion on my clit and he pressed into the sides of neck, pure euphoria spread through my body.

My euphoric bliss of Sir's large hand around my throat was interrupted by metal pressing against my ass. Oh my god.

"I forgot my lube but your pussy is sopping wet and should do the trick," the minx giggled as she withdrew her hand and slid the metal into my glistening pussy. The metal was cool at first, similar to the ice cube but as quickly as it went in, it was pulled back out. She then pressed it hard against my hole. I clenched at the sudden pressure. She pressed harder until I gave in and exhaled allowing the shiny plug to slide nicely into my hole, filling me up.

I whimpered against the gags, still held in place firmly by the restraints and sir as he slowly released my neck. The plug actually feeling quite nicer than i expected. There was sudden shooting pain in my nipples as the clamps were yanked off and blood rushed to their tips. The pain quickly transferred to relief as my nipples were free from the metal grasp.

I was itching to be fucked at this point and I attempted to grind my hips into anything that would provide some friction. I was so wet from all the foreplay and Sir hadn't let me come yet. I found very little friction as all the ropes held me still and I was uncomfortably low on the chair

"Horny girl," he said to me as he unhooked the leather gag around my face, the ropes under my breasts and my knees from the chair arms. I was confused, thinking it was over without even having climaxed.

He held me tight as I kept my bound hands behind his neck and curled into a fetal position on his lap, my asshole still filled by the plug.

"We're just getting started, Duchess," he said as he readjusted he blindfold that had slightly slipped up back onto my eyes, inspecting my mouth that I had since held shut as to not expose my panties. My arousal increased again, knowing this was not the end and excited for what was to come.

"Kneel," Sir ordered as he moved my hands from around his neck.

I let my body drift into the ground, the ropes still bound above my knees but unsecured to anything, my hands bound in front of me and half my senses still depleted.

I heard heels clicking and I could tell sir was leading the minx to the pool table. Other than some scuffling I heard nothing until sirs large hands yanked my upwards.

"Finally ready to see your surprise," he said as he lifted my blindfold.

For the first time I saw the minx. My suspicions were right as I saw a petit girl with striking blonde hair. Tied spread eagle to our pool table. She wore crotchless panties a garter and stockings. Sir must have taken off her heels as they were nowhere to be seen. Her dominant aura from before was gone as I saw her strapped helpless to the table. It was strange to feel such a power shift from her, but I knew Sir would not be the submissive one on any occasion.

I wanted to gasp but held the panties in my mouth tightly. I then looked over at him to see his strong chiseled face. He looked back at me with burning desire and lust and stroked my hair out of my face. He was so dominating, his suit barely looked altered after having brought me to the edge so many times, I wondered what he had planned for the rest of the evening to tire us both out.

"You're mine Duchess," he said grabbing my face with both his hands. He pulled the panties out of my mouth and kissed me hard. His passion could be felt by his tongue entering my mouth and intertwining with my tongue. I kissed him back never wanting this moment to end. But as abruptly as it had started, it ended by him shoving the panties back into my mouth.

"How rude, to completely ignore our guest, Duchess," he stated pointing to her with a foreign object in his hand.

When he returned his hand to his side I saw what he was holding. I had actually never seen it before, it was a large silicone cock and what appeared to be a strap-on, however, it only had one strap and from the other side protruded and smaller cock. I had no idea what it was until he approached the restrained mix and placed the small cock in the mouth and bound it behind her head.

The large silicone dildo protruding straight from her mouth.

Sir approached me and grabbed me suddenly, throwing me over his shoulder and carried me towards the pool table. Now standing over her head, he gently placed me kneeling above her neck, the dildo sitting in front of my drenched pussy.

Taking the ropes still attached to my knees, he spread me out, and attached the ropes to either side of the pool table.

"Sit up," he ordered.

I sat up on my knees.

"Now inch forward."

I did as I was told inching closer to the face dildo until I was directly above it.

"Sit down," he said with a smirk.

The restraints on my knees made it easier to sit back down, but the dildo pressing into me filled me up almost immediately.

I groaned about half way down and stopped, unsure if I could go any further.

Sir pulled the rope on one side, sliding knee out further and my pussy further into the dildo. I whimpered. He did the same with the other knee until I saw flush almost to the minx's face.

I was completely full from the dildo and plug combination.

Sir then took my bound hands and secured them to and overhanging O-ring, stretching my body out but not releasing any inch of the dildo.

"You've been wanting to fuck a cock all night duchess, go ahead," he said forcefully.

I began grinding my hips against the minx's face and he disappeared from view.

I was almost screaming from the sensation of riding the minx while the plug was in my ass on the verge but holding until master said it was alright. The dildo slide in and out with each buck of my hip driving me mad. I used the O-ring for leverage to hoist myself up and down on the cock. I could feel her shift under me, but it had little to do with me and a lot to do with whatever master was doing behind my back.

He returned now had us both moaning on the pool table almost to a climax.

He pulled a small vibrator from inside his suit and pressed it into my clit, my body hunched to suppress orgasm as he taped the vibrating egg to my swollen clit. I could no longer help it as my body flushed releasing my orgasm and soaking the dildo as my juices dripped down onto the minx's face.

Sir looked at me.

"Cumming without permission...Duchess, you know better."

Immediately, he stepped behind me until I felt the familiar edge of a riding crop against my ass and he spanked me raw for cumming without his permission. My ass growing hot with each crack. The marks would be there for a few days and I knew sitting down and work tomorrow was sure to make me flinch. Despite the pain, it turned me on even more, I could almost come again.

He then released my arms and legs, threw me back over his shoulder. The force of hitting him caused me to jolt and drop the delicate g string from my mouth. He kept walking until I could see the fucking machine he had inserted into the minx, still spread to the table. It was probably at about half speed, enough to arouse her but not make her cum. He set me down on the chair back facing the minx and returned to her.

The next thing I knew she was whispering in my ear, gone was the girl strapped helpless to the table and the dominant minx had returned "I wanted to put my tongue in your pussy while you were fucking my face Duchess, I was going to do it now but we seem to have a problem."

Sir stepped out with the g-string in his hand. My eyes are wide.

"Duchess, I thought I was clear."

"I'm very sorry si-"

I was cut off by the minx holding my mouth open by a thumb to my chin.

"Shh," she said as she shoved her panties in my mouth. "Let's try this again"