Duchess of the Mats - BJJ Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Jason laughing. "I've never seen that counter to a triangle before! Escape by orgasm!"

I sat back on my heels, wiping Stasia's juices from my chin with my hand. My rock hard cock jutted out from my hips, throbbing in frustration. It seemed like as much blood had gotten trapped in my dick, as had been trapped in my head during the triangle choke. Before me, Stasia's legs were still sprawled open, as were the lips to her glorious sex. Her eyes met mine, across her sweaty body and her chest still heaving in post-orgasm gasps. She put her hand on the mat beside her, and quick as a flash slithered her legs and hips backwards, and came at me. I'd seen that same move from her, dozens of times, as she recovered position and attacked on the mat.

But this time, she wasn't trying to pass my guard, strike or punch, or go for an ankle lock. Instead, she attacked with her hips, her crotch and thighs hitting me solidly in the chest, before they slid down my body. I felt her sex, wet, hot and hungry, spread open by the friction of our bodies, until she connected with the head of my cock.

Stasia's hungry lips and tongue met mine, and she moaned into my mouth as she settled deep onto me. She was so wet, and I was so hard, that in a single, slow, inexorable movement, she sank all the way down. She sat for a moment, and I felt her pussy squeezing and pulsing on my shaft.

After a momentary pause, where we kissed passionately, our tongues swirling, my cock throbbing deep inside her, Stasia began to rock back and forth on me. My hands held her hips, feeling her muscles flex beneath her satin skin. I laid back, looking up at her, reeling at how beautiful and sexy she looked. At first her eyes were closed, but then they opened, and met mine. Again, with a jolt, I felt that locked-on, intensely focused connection from her eyes. But, where when she was focused on me, learning jiu jitsu, she had this interested, focused, calm look in her eyes, now there was something else. A confidence, a level of control I'd never seen before. This intense eroticism, confident, regal look like she was in charge of me, and knew it. I felt her pussy clench my cock, as her eyes stayed locked on mine, a little smile on her lips.

After a few moments, I realized that Jason was now kneeling behind Stasia, and I heard her moan. "Yesssssss" she breathed, and I realized that Jason was fingering her ass. A moment later, he pushed her shoulders forward and both she and I laid back onto the mat, me on my back, her above me, her pussy still grinding on my cock.

Behind Stasia's shoulder, I saw Jason leaning forward. Stasia held still, and I knew that Jason's cock must have begun entering her ass. Stasia moaned against my shoulder, her hips pressing against me, my cock squeezed by her viselike pussy.

I could tell when Jason fully penetrated Stasia's ass, because I could feel his cock pressing against mine within her body, through the flesh of her cunt and ass. Jason held still for a moment, buried inside her. Our dicks split Stasia's flesh, filling her up, and I felt her body begin to quiver and shake. Jason and I both held still, as Stasia lifted her head from my shoulder, a wordless cry erupting from her lips as her first orgasm exploded through her shuddering body. Her thoughts squeezed against my hips, her pussy clenching and spasming.

As her body quieted, Jason began to slowly and smoothly penetrate her ass. His thrusts pushed her against me, and I pushed back, my hips lifting from the mat against her sex, Stasia's heated flesh squeezed between our bodies.

Jason and I filled Stasia's pussy and ass, thrusting in time, burying our cocks into her body. I saw Stasia's head arch up, away from me, as Jason gripped her tight blond braid, pulling her hair and head back, while he fucked her ass.

Suddenly I heard Jason grunt, and saw his hand pull back on Stasia's braid even harder. The pressure triggered her, and she as well began grunting and moaning, that incredible pussy spasming around my cock, as Jason filled her ass with his cum. Her orgasm set me off, and I arched up as well, desperate to bury my cock in her as deeply as possible, as it erupted in an orgasm so powerful and intense that it was almost painful. I know a threeway simultaneous orgasm sounds so unlikely it's almost impossible, but hey, this whole encounter seemed impossible until it happened.

Jason released Stasia's braid and she collapsed on top of my chest. Jason lay down beside the two of us, all three of us breathing heavier than we had done during any of our earlier training.

"Now THAT was some excellent goddamn jiu jitsu," I said, my voice low. Stasia began to giggle, and rolled off my chest, my cock finally sliding out of her warm and wet folds. After a moment, all three of us began laughing, lying spent on the mat together.

We never got together again after that. The pandemic restrictions on gyms lifted shortly after that, and regular classes resumed. Stasia got contracted in the UFC, and while she still trained BJJ with us, it was less frequent.

I always wondered, how that night might have gone, had the other guys that had been invited showed up? Had Stasia planned more than just a threesome? Could it have been a whole gangbang on the mats? In jiu jitsu, we sometimes play "KIng of the Mats," a round-robin nonstop competition to see if there's anyone who can secure victory against every challenger. Might Stasia have ended up being "Queen of the Mats" or rather, "Duchess of the Mats" that day?

Stasia left town later, moving to a bigger MMA gym. It worked, and she entered the UFC, for a few fights at least. When I see her train, and when I see her walking out into the Octagon, fighting on live national television, I'm super proud of her, and more than a little thrilled to have these secret, delicious and sexy memories.

12