Tuck and Roll... and Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gong to come in a second" I said, warning her of the impending flood from my balls as my breathing started to get more laboured. Instead of pulling away from me, Kelly pulled my hips toward her head and and held my cock deep in her throat and started doing something like a swallowing motion with her throat, massaging the head of my cock and then slipped her finger behind my ball sack and started massaging the skin between my balls and my bum hole. I stiffened and thrust myself against her, burying her nose in my pubes as my balls erupted and my cock blew one more come load into her mouth and throat. I staggered as Kelly sucked my drier than an empty milk shake as she stroked and massaged me as my spasms quietened. My knees quivered and shook and I noticed this time she didn't spit my come out but smiled at me. Hmmm. Oh-kaaay. I stopped my eyes rolling and said "Wow. Just wow. That was unbelievable." Kelly grinned and wiped her mouth with the wash cloth and took a drink from one of our nearby glasses.

"Can I get you clean now? I mean, the rest of you?" she said.

"I'm putty in your hands. I surrender." I said and let her lead me to the wash basin. Kelly cleaned and lathered and rinsed me with enough attention to my cock that I felt a tingle in my balls and just a little thickening but that was all for now.

"Another drink?" Kelly asked me as we sat again by the fire and discussed life, the universe and erogenous zones. I responded with a smiled nod and we both just enjoyed each others company. Kelly leaned against me on my good side and cuddled while I enjoyed looking down her shirt again and told her how beautiful her breasts were, how lovely her face was and how great a time we just had. She lapped up the compliments of course but then said that a lot of blokes were too bashful to make a move with her because of her looks and she felt like maybe she wasn't really that pretty after all. I allayed her fears with more compliments and said that us fellas are not always that brave when it comes to talking to pretty women. And with her being more than just pretty, she had an even tougher time. Klly smiled and kissed me again just as we saw the loom of headlights coming up the track.

By the time everyone ha given us a bit of friendly ribbing and told us about the local pubs pool comp and meat tray raffle (they won enough for breakfast and lunch for everyone) and a few more drinks were consumed, I was busting for a piss. Nudging Glen who was a mate nearest to me, I asked him to come for a walk around the corner.

"Mate, can you do me a favour and unzip me? And you don't need to touch anything else. I can manage with my dick." I embarrassingly asked.

Glen just nodded and grinned. "Just don't piddle on my hand mate. That's all I ask. And you owe me a carton of beer for this."

"Mate, I'll even help you drink it" I replied as he unzipped my fly and I struggled getting my cock out.

After a few seconds of struggling, he said "Awww for fucks sake, I'll do it." And he reached in and got my cock out. "That's two cartons now."

I didn't reply, just grunted as I let go and tried not to piss on my hand as I directed flow and Glen had a piss of his own. When I finished, he held my pants open so I could pull my hips back and my dick nestled nicely in place without further embarrassment. Glen zipped me up and turned to me.

"Is that your first piss tonight? Surely not?" he said. "Did she get ya cock out for ya? Eh? Fuck me! What did she say? Did she give you a tug?"

"No" I lied. "Kelly helped a bit but she was so embarrassed that she'd die if you mentioned it, so please don't." Maybe one day I'll tell him. And another carton of beer.

"No worries mate" he said with a huge grin and gave me a slap on the back. "I reckon a few of these blokes would break an arm for that, so I reckon you earned whatever ya got. Fuck, I reckon I would break an arm for it" and then he walked off.

I shook my head, grinned and followed him back to the fire with more drinks and laughs.

Things were quietening down and about an hour later we'd all turned in. Girls in the shed and boys in tents and swags. The girls had already decided I needed to be under their wing, so when it was time for bedthe girls insisted in helping me get my jeans off and a pair of shorts on for bed. I stayed shirtless for bed and a couple of the girls had hands on my good shoulder, back and chest to help steady me. And of course more giggles and laughs and embarrassment on my part. I finished up on my swag next to Kelly and only a metre away from Gail, Glens girlfriend of sorts. They had a bit of a friends with benefits arrangement. Gail was a petite little thing with lovely little boobs, blondish hair and only about shoulder height to me. I'd had a feeling for a while that I could get it on with her but hadn't wanted to follow through.

I slept fitfully, waking each time I had to turn over and whenever I pushed my hand against anything in my sleep. Deep in the night I woke again for a piss and tried to be as quiet as possible as I climbed out of my swag and wandered around to the back of the shed to relieve myself. I was struggling with my shorts to get my dick out when I heard soft steps on the grass and Gail appeared by my side. She was in a light nighty that while not see through, was certainly thin enough to show off the swell of her small breasts and hard pointy nipples. "Can I help?" she asked. Now, I pretty well had it under control at this point but decided to see where this went.

I replied "Uh, would that be ok? I mean, you and Glen and . . ."

"Shhh. Let me help." and with that she had my shorts down and was holding my cock with her soft warm hand and I had a little trouble. "Just let it go" she said. Lucky for me I could and when I'd finished she shook it and then started to play with it.

"Fuck, Gail!" I hissed. "What if we get caught?!"

"Shhh. (giggle) I want to do this. Glen told me what he had to do earlier and I wanted a turn" then she turned me around, got down on her knees and took me in her mouth. I was stiffening quickly and soon was as hard as nails as her little mouth was working wonders on my head. She swirled her tongue around my knob and flicked her tongue under the frenum that really worked for me. I could feel the gentle scrape of her teeth on my shaft as she licked and sucked me with an exquisite softness that had my eyes rolling back in my head. Her hand stroked me back and forth and she alternated between pulling me and licking and sucking until I just let it all go into her mouth. No warning. I just let it all go and as she felt the beginning of my climax she increased her speed of pulling me and had her lips and tongue flicking my cock head until I erupted in her mouth. She started to suck the tip of my cock and continued to pump my shaft until I was spent and even then kept the suction up to get the last drops out of me. I was wrecked. I could just make out her face in the dim starlight but I could hear her panting softly and whispered a thankyou. Well, what else could I say?

Gail stood and held me in her arms and quietly asked if I liked that. I answered "Who wouldn't like a beauty like you giving incredible head? That was fucking incredible." I paused and softly said "My turn, Gail. I really want to suck on your beautiful tits."

"Aren't they too small?" She asked.

"Fuck no. I've fantasized about them from the day we met. I've got to have them in my mouth and on my tongue. Especially after that." I whispered. I leaned down gently bit her through her nighty until she lifted it out of the way and I had her nipple in my mouth. I ran my tongue around her nipple and licked around the underside of her breast interspersed with kisses and little nips. But nothing that would leave any tell-tale marks. I rolled her nipple under my tongue and sucked it into my mouth as deep as I could. My arm went behind her shoulder blades and with my wrist I pulled her firmly into my mouth. I heard her let out a gentle gasp and then sigh as I increased the pressure with my lips and tongue. I alternated between boobs and then started to work my way down her chest, belly and licked around her navel, slipping my tongue inside and eliciting another quiet gasp. I looked up and said "My turn. Lose 'em." and nudged the top of her panties with my nose.

Gail shimmied out of her knickers and I dove my tongue into her pungent slit. She was wet and her pubic hair was slick with her juices as I slipped my tongue into her and sucked her clit straight into my mouth, make her thrust her hips into my face and grab my head with both hands. Because of our position with me kneeling in the grass and her straddling me, I could just get a lick along the length of her pussy lips without toppling us both onto the ground. I could feel she had small pussy lips as I lapped at her and was surprised at the size of her clitoris. It was like a large half pearl in shape on the end of my tongue and the thick juices she was exuding were making it easy to give it a rub with my nose as I dove further down her slit and then back up again with wide swipes of my tongue. I could feel her orgasm building and sucked her clit between my lips and bit down with my gums, pushing against her as she shuddered and tried to hold her little gem between my lips as I kept the pressure on. Gail humped my face, pulled my hair and almost squatted on me to get as much contact onto her cunt as she could when she shuddered over and over on my face. Don't ask me how the fuck we didn't wake everyone up with our little efforts but there was no sounds apart from Gail's panting and my deep breathes.

I struggled to my feet with little help from Gail and she picked up her clothes and dressed with the occasional panted "Oh fuck" every few seconds as she straightened herself and then kneeled again and gave my cock a final bath with her tongue. With all the licking and sucking I had performed, I was starting to get hard again but Gail just whispered, "It's only a bath, big boy. Don't get hard before bedtime" and grinned at me as she found my shorts and helped me into them. She crept back to bed while I gave it a good ten minutes before I went in and settled back to sleep.

Yep, I slept better after that.

12