All Comments on 'Ducklings'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good job.

Very well written!

GentlytwistedGentlytwistedalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

I sincerely hope there’s more to this story - I am keen to explore Carinne’s love of tickling a little further! ;)

swerwerkoningswerwerkoningalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful and real loving story

Lovely written story. Excellent charactar portrayal and story line build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love makes anyone beautiful

What a lovely story, and so well-told. A fine piece -- thank you -- five stars.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 6 years ago
Another 5star...

Loved "Ducklings", so cute and funny, but all the time I was reading I thought there was something familiar about the style; nice to see a new one from you Smokey

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Sensory Overload

One of the most beautiful erotic love stories I've ever read.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Swans

A very charming and touching story, leaving the reader certain that the 'ducklings' will turn into the loveliest of swans. Shows there's hope for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
beautiful

thanks for this story.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Loved this

Jamie and Carinne seem perfect for each other. You write with such clarity i feel i know them .

Love the dialogue Jamie has with her self , when making a decision and reasoning with her self.

Look forward to more tickling.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
MAGNIFICENT

A magnificent and beautiful story.

Well done! Robertodavo. A.k.a. Robert Davidson

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

Such a sweet story. Jamie and Carinne are so adorably cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Beautiful !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wording

Found it annoying that you kept using the word paw instead of hand.

miztreefrogmiztreefrogalmost 6 years ago
Enchanting

I didn't want the story to end. It leaves me with a warm fuzzy. Quite delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Will there be another chapter, hope so!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How blind?

Amongst legally blind people, the ones who are profoundly blind (no sight at all) from birth are relatively rare. Discussing what kind and degree of blindness Carinne has would definitely be part of getting to know her. Also, blind-from-birth people usually have no desire to see, because they don't miss it.

That song Seventeen hits home for me. I can't listen to it without the tears starting up. Thanks for putting it in a romantic context, that was very nice.

I like your story, it's a sweet little romance, full of laughter and fun.

Arinderk75Arinderk7511 months ago

Paws, lassies, and a couple of other descriptors sure seemed out of place; and took away from the situation when they were used. Otherwise, an enjoyable story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...