All Comments on 'Dude, Show Me How to Manscape'

by MattThrowaway

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Its exciting for two close friends to share something so intimate sexual and hot! I think Jordan handled things amazingly well! Straight guys usually freak as soon as they orgasm.

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

Well, tbh, there was a freak out, it just took a few more months to get there. But yeah, he’s an awesome and open minded guy. Miss him

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Lovely story of good friends.

Laura1234Laura1234almost 4 years ago
Great story

Somehow knowing there was a freak out months later makes the story even better ....(maybe even more realistic?:)

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Ultimate

Thanks Ultimate for reading and commenting!

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Laura

Thanks for the feedback, Laura. I often debate how much to write in a single story. I wanted to stop here in case I choose to return and write another of our times. Plus, I’m still trying to figure out how much will fit on a single page with Literotica. It doesn’t seem attached to a word count or number of lines, at least that I can determine so far. So I cut some parts to try for just one page— and we see how well that worked. Yeah, there was a big fall out with a lot of crying and “I’m not gay” and “I’ve fallen in love with another man” and “This isn’t the life I want,” etc, which I think actually led us to looking for the relationships with both found around that time that resulted in our marriages.

GybbsGybbsover 3 years ago
where have you been all my life??!?

You're my new favorite author :-)

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much, Gybbs! I appreciate you reading, commenting, and subscribing

JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

Very exciting story. Well written and really hot! One of my favorite fantasies is sharing intimate sexual experiences with best (supposedly straight) buds! Its a fine line between straight and gay acts for most! Some can never allow themselves to cross that line due to social structure, right and wrong and usually religious beliefs! Its a shame that so many have such a hard time sharing pleasure with another human being! Labels and social stigmas prevent the possibilities for many!

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks JRSON for reading and commenting! Somehow, I’ve been able in my life to have a few experiences with men who are otherwise predominantly straight. Not sure how/why, but it’s been my path. I agree with you totally, and always have: if you have a good connection with the person, and they’re willing, the sexual can just add another dimension. I’ll have to write up the other few I’ve had sometime.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing something so intimate. I'll think of it every time I reach for the trimmer...

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much DNSONTN for reading and commenting. I’m really glad the intimacy and connection came through. I seriously still love this guy and hope to see him again soon!

ramon25ramon25over 2 years ago

Great story and nice description! I enjoyed the dialog and could really imagine the both of you every step of the way!

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks ramon for reading and commenting!

510mike510mikealmost 2 years ago

I don't think I could have settled for just stroking him to orgasm...I would have at least tried to lick his cockhead. Once that started, he may have wanted something more. Great story!

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and commenting, 510mike! I wanted to keep things respectful of his boundaries. Plus, this night was already a leap for the two of us as it unfolded.

MattThrowawayMattThrowaway7 months agoAuthor

Thanks Andy for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is both sweet and super hot! I love the description and dialog, and also the obvious affection present in the friendship.

MattThrowawayMattThrowaway6 months agoAuthor

Thank you Mourning for reading and commenting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous