Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 04

Story Info
Most people have a bucket list; I have a Fuck It list.
11.5k words
4.82
16.8k
34

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

Please keep in mind that, as this story progresses, we're going to get a few moms with different personalities and appetites. There's a chance that one of these may be a little too much like your own mom. I'm not trying to give anybody PTSD here - I'm just attempting to give these 104 mothers some variety and realism. Hopefully, along the way, I'll hit that one friend's mom. You know the one. The only reason you even went to the fucker's house was because his mother walked around in a bath-towel half the time.

(Bucket-List Progress: 13/104 = 12.5%)

~~~~~

"Mags?" I asked my lover. "Why did you just say 'oh, shit'?"

Maggie's eyes were as large as saucers. She took my cheeks in her hands and looked into my eyes.

"I'm ovulating, lover," she said. "I was going to have you cum outside this time."

I tumbled the possibilities through my head. If she got pregnant, what would change? Not much, really. It would complicate our lives a little. I decided I really didn't care.

I leaned in and gave Maggie a lusty kiss.

"If you're worried about your health ..." I began.

Maggie laughed and said, "I'm not THAT old!"

"You don't need to remind me of that, Beautiful," I told my motherly lover. "I'm just saying that, if a pregnancy would endanger you, then we'll do what we have to. Otherwise, I have no problem having a baby with you."

"You have the easy part," she said, laughing gently.

"Hey, I'll ..."

"Easy, tiger," she said. "I know you will. I also know that you will be working like crazy to take care of the kid and me. I don't doubt that for even a moment - but that means I'll be doing the bulk of the child-rearing. It's been a while since I did that."

"I'm sorry," I told her.

"I am and I'm not," she replied. "I'm really only sorry that I didn't give you the ability to make an informed decision before we started. I should have said something earlier."

"We were a little distracted," I said. "Our date got interrupted by a visit with police officers after confronting a drunk with a firearm."

"David is such an idiot!" she growled.

She looked into my eyes and pulled me in for a tender kiss.

"Lena adores you," she told me. "She had a fabulous time with you - and I'm so glad she got that before David came schlepping back - the stupid shit. Now she has more confidence when he starts shitting on her with his words and actions."

"She's a wildcat," I said, smiling. "... and a sweetheart. Emily's definitely Lena's kid."

My brain switched to worrying about what the situation with Emily's dad would do to the dynamic between Emily, Maggie, and me. My lover's eyes tracked mine. It was like she could see what I was thinking.

"It'll work out," Maggie said, staring into my eyes.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you, too, Handsome. I also love that you care so much - but try not to let it worry you. That's my job."

"Thanks, boss."

I nibbled her jaw and moved to her neck.

"God, yes ..." she moaned.

We kissed and cuddled for several more minutes - before turning off the light and crashing for the night.

~~~

The following morning, Maggie and I were just getting out of the shower when Emily and Lena arrived. I heard the back door open and looked up to see them stepping out of the mud-room.

"Maggie, dear, you lucky fox!" Lena cooed to my lover, before running her eyes over my nakedness.

"We'll see how lucky," Maggie told her.

She stepped over to give Emily's mom a hug, disregarding the fact that neither of us had any clothes on.

"Why?" Lena asked, still embracing her, but leaning back to look at her face.

"We got distracted and he fucked me unconscious and I forgot to tell him it wasn't a safe day," Maggie told her.

"Well, if the baby's pecker is as big as his father's, you'll have to have the damned thing Caesarean!" she replied, laughing.

The two of them laughed and hugged again.

"I like the new clothes, Emperor!" Emily told me, stepping over to hug me and laughing as well.

Lena let go of Maggie and came to collect a hug from me.

"Your cheek looks better," I told her. "You iced it?"

"Yes, thank you, Sam. Can I call you 'Sam'?"

"You can call me anytime, Hot Stuff," I said, smiling broadly.

She laughed and said, "Still trying to get me to fuck you, I see."

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Good. Thank you. I mean it."

"Talk to Maggie. Figure out a plan. Ice that bruise for the rest of the day and we'll switch to heat after it's been 48 hours."

"Yes, doctor," she snickered. She reached down, stroked my cock (which immediately began growing) and said, "Maybe I should increase my intake of fluids as well?"

I groaned and pulled her in for a kiss - which she ruined by giggling into my mouth.

"Mother," Emily growled softly.

"Yes, yes - but he's so adorable! I can see why you obsessed over him."

Emily pried me away from her mother's grip and shoved me towards the bedroom. She followed me and helped me get dressed as the other two women headed towards the clothes dryer so that Maggie could get ready for her day.

I interrupted them long enough to give each of the women a lusty kiss, before Emily and I made our escape. Tinkerbell hugged her mom and followed me out of the door.

As we worked on our landscaping job, the two of us talked about the options that she and her mom had discussed the previous night. We agreed that we'd wait to see what Maggie came up with - but we usually conversed as we worked so that was our main topic of conversation. I wanted to ask Emily about her dad but I thought I'd just leave that alone unless she brought it up. She didn't.

Ron stopped by to check on us just before we headed to lunch. He reminded me that Mrs. Ramirez was coming in, late that afternoon, to "finalize" the plans for her big landscaping project. I checked the calendar item and the location showed that the "meeting" was going to take place at Maggie's. I texted her to confirm and she replied that the location was correct. She, Emily, and Lena would grab some dinner and have some leftovers for me, when I returned from making sure our client was "satisfied" with things.

Emily and I wrapped the job up a little early, left a note for the owner to call if there were problems or questions, and headed back to the office.

I took another shower. Emily helped make sure I got all the dirt off of the "hard to reach" places. She had some stuff in one of her hard-to-reach places that I could only access with my tongue. I knew I had finally gotten the spot cleaned properly when I felt a warm blast of girl-jizz hit my chin. She immediately pulled me to my feet - and my lips to hers - before the spray of the shower could rinse away her naughty juices.

We were still draining the water-heater when someone opened the bathroom door. We looked over to see that we had two voyeurs.

I scooped Emily's butt up in my arms and latched onto her stiff nipples, sucking hard, getting her to moan loudly - trying to give our audience the show they were looking for.

"Alright, alright," Maggie laughed. "You're clean. Get dressed and go abuse Maria for a while. Come on, Miss Kruger. We're taking your mom to dinner."

~~~

I had not forgotten about the curvy Latina mamacita. Her figure was not my preferred type - but there was something about her body that just made me horny. She was the essence of a breeder. You just wanted to fill her with your seed - knowing that it would most certainly take hold within her womb. Her purpose was procreation - her body was made for it.

The last time we had been together, we had given each other oral pleasure before we'd gotten down to the main event. When I asked her if she wanted to do that again, she shook her head 'no'. However, when I asked if I could taste her, she nodded enthusiastically.

I employed Maggie's teaching as I used my oral skills to touch, tease, and please her. Her fingers gripped my hair, and she pulled my face tightly against her sex as I brought her to orgasm. She pulled me up for a kiss without allowing me to cleanse my face of her flavors. She tasted exotic and intoxicating. Kissing her with her naughty-sauce still clinging to my face was super-erotic and my cock was as hard as a rock.

One hand held my face to hers as her other brought my rigid rod to her vaginal entrance. She hooked her heels behind my ass and pulled me in with a lusty moan. I groaned as her gripping channel embraced my aching fuck-meat.

"You are so sexy," I told her.

"Gracias. Thank you, Augie," she replied.

Maria was one of the few - at least so far - who could take all of me. I loved what the others did to my penis but it's gratifying to be able to slam all of your cock into a woman - especially when she makes the sounds that this woman does.

Once more, all manner of Spanish curse words began streaming from her mouth as I rammed my rod into her, again and again. As before, she groped both of our bodies with needy fingers as I fucked her. I loved watching her tease and torment her body, further amplifying what I was doing. When those fingers targeted me, I swear my cock swelled within her - even as I continued to pound her.

Her climax was coming. I could feel her body tensing - and I could see the extreme focus on her face. She stared into my eyes and willed her orgasm to hold off as long as possible. Finally, however, she succumbed.

When her channel clenched my penis - up and down my entire length - and her fingertips dug into my forearms as her climax peaked - my body gave itself over to her celebration.

Once again, she only came one time but - when she did - it was an earth-moving event. As before, it dragged me under with it. I groaned in ecstasy as my balls jetted my seed through my aching cock, into her spasming depths.

She kissed me hard and then pulled my body up hers until she could lick and suck me clean. She pulled me back down, kissed me again, and rolled us to our sides. We cuddled and kissed for a bit before she thanked me and let me go. I hopped in Maggie's shower to get cleaned up.

As before, once Maria was dressed, she slid the shower-door open and collected one more kiss from me before she left.

~~~

My three lovers had returned from dinner by the time I finished. Emily pouted when I walked out of the bathroom. She had wanted to taste Grace's mom on me. I apologized for forgetting. Maggie assured her that she'd get another chance. She informed us that Mrs. Ramirez liked how well my cock fit her pussy. Emily and her mom both looked at each other and shook their heads in disbelief at how large her vagina would need to be in order to take the whole thing.

Maggie then informed us that Maria was a divorce attorney. Lena had not, yet, made up her mind on what she was going to do - but Maggie had told her that Emily's dad might be a lot more serious about his side of the discussion if Lena had Maria handling the negotiations and the paperwork. Now that David had been arrested for domestic battery and charges related to brandishing the firearm, he was going to have to take those discussions even more seriously. Maria had cautioned Maggie to make sure that Lena was never alone, once David was released from custody.

Maggie and Lena were staying at the house. We sat around and chatted while I ate the leftovers they had brought me. They had decided that Lena would be staying at the Jenkins' residence for now - and would only return to her house when at least two of us could go with her.

I'm not sure our discussion did anything to help Lena's emotional state. She told us that she and David had been trying, off and on, to work things out - but she was losing hope that there was any chance of reconciling.

She had agreed to fuck me as kind of a revenge thing - after David had admitted to sleeping around on her during their talks. As Maggie had said, now that Lena had gotten to see how I treated her - and how I treated Maggie and Emily, Lena was less happy about what she had been putting up with from her husband. However, that in no way diminished her desire to see that relationship restored. The problem was that she was becoming surer and surer that her bond with Emily's father was irrevocably broken.

Presumably - as a distraction for her mother - Emily came up with the idea for the four of us to play strip poker. I'm still not sure how they all cheated so effectively. My cards could not have been that bad! The three of them were each still in their underwear by the time I was completely naked. I sat there as they were eye-fucking my body - relishing their victory. That had my prick standing at attention - which caused some unnecessary groping (by each of them) as Emily and I got dressed to leave for the night.

Once I was finally decent again, Emily and I took the truck and headed home. The two of us cuddled, naked, under the covers and kissed for a bit before falling asleep.

~~~

The next morning, we got up early, showered together, got dressed, and headed for Maria's - to get started on her big project.

When we arrived, Mrs. Ramirez came up, dressed to help and I laughed. She gave Emily a hug and asked her how her mom was doing. We worked for probably an hour before Maria waved to her daughter, our former classmate, as she pulled out of the drive.

The next time we were side-by-side, Maria snuck a kiss.

As we worked, she asked Emily about her feelings regarding the situation between her parents. Emily admitted that her mom had always thought she could help David stay "anchored". She said that she'd never - until the other night - seen evidence that her father had physically harmed her mom, but she told us that there had been lots of fights and that her mom had always just done whatever she needed to in order to placate David and bring "peace" back to the house.

Maria asked Emily if she thought that it was worth continuing to try to restore that relationship. Emily replied that - as much as she hated to see her parents separated - she had been shocked at seeing the bruise on her mom's face. She admitted that she had realized that there was almost no chance of her dad changing his behavior - since it seemed to be worsening lately.

Maria said that she would probably be recommending that the two of them try counseling before agreeing to allow David to return to the house. I asked Emily if she thought being, essentially, kicked out, was going to make him madder. She said that he'd been staying at a friend's a lot lately anyway, so she wasn't sure that was a big concern - however - that had been his decision and now that decision was about to be forced on him.

Emily asked about the therapy sessions she'd mentioned. Maria told her that she was planning to have the two of them seek individual help first - and see how that went - before trying any sort of marriage counseling. Emily gave Grace's mom a hug and my two-time Latina lover returned the hug, telling her that she was sorry that she was having to go through this as well. Emily tearfully told her that she was just super-thankful for Maria to be able to help her mom through this process.

Maria jokingly told her that part of the fee was going to involve me using my tongue, mouth, and penis to satisfy her. Emily sob-laughed and kissed the woman's cheek, thanking her again for helping Lena.

Once the two of them finished their hug, Mrs. Ramirez stood, begged a hug and a kiss from me, and then headed to the house, telling us that she had clients to meet with.

As we continued working, after Maria left, Emily and I talked about our interpretations of the various classmates whose mothers I had spent time with so far. Obviously, our discussion started with Maria's daughter. Neither of us could really picture Grace turning out like her mom. Maybe she'd get less snarky and hateful after she'd been through college. We agreed that the person we knew was nothing like her mother.

By the end of the day, we had barely scratched the surface on the Ramirez job. Emily and I were worn out. We emerged from the shower to find Maggie waiting with some info on my next "session".

~~~

"So, I've got a question for you," Maggie asked.

"Okay?"

"One of your target moms is now gay. She's not interested ..."

"But ...?" I asked, arching an eyebrow at her.

"... her girlfriend is bi - and, apparently, she's been asking to be tagged-teamed by the mom and a guy."

"So, I'm fucking the mom's girlfriend?"

"Right," Maggie said. "Does that still qualify?"

"I think it's going to have to - or we're done, right?"

"You just want to be on a bed with two women, am I right?" Emily asked, snickering.

"Possibly," I said, grinning.

Emily punched my arm lightly and said, "As long as you're honest about it."

"Honesty is usually the best policy," I replied.

"Says the guy who's sneaking around behind his friends' backs to stick his cock in their moms," Maggie said, smirking.

"Right," I agreed, giving her a peck on the lips.

"Okay, then, they'll be here tomorrow," she said.

~~~

Emily and I stopped to pick up her mom. We took her out to eat and then went back to her place to play cards and chat for a while. At the end of the evening, we gave her hugs and headed home.

I climbed between Tinkerbell's thighs and fucked her hard until she came. After that, she spun around, and I fucked her throat until I came. I'm still not sure how she manages it, but I love it. I held her tiny, naked form against me, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

~~~

Mrs. Ramirez didn't join us. We worked for about an hour before we saw Grace drive away. By the time lunch came, I was sweaty - but I wasn't really tired - I knew I was getting stronger, but it was still a little hard to believe. I looked across the table and noticed that Emily's little body was looking beefier as well. She saw me looking and leaned across the table for a kiss - just before our food arrived. After lunch, we went back to work on Maria's project, working until quitting time. We went home, showered off the sweat and grime from our day, and I got ready for my "session".

~~~ Week 9 - Sonya Lewis (#14) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Samantha, GF: Michelle (bi), Dad: Christopher ~~~

If I had to describe Samantha Lewis' face, I would probably say that she reminded me a little too much of my mom - except butch.

Michelle (her girlfriend) was easily attractive to either gender. I would have to guess that she was bisexual because she'd been propositioned by both genders and wasn't one to turn down a fling.

Samantha's short auburn hair didn't look bad on her, but I'd seen her in public, wearing a non-descript T-shirt and blue-jeans, trying to hide her femininity. It was hard for me to think of her as being male but that's what she seemed to be shooting for. I had no objection to her choosing her own way, I think (if I'd have had that body) I would have just stuck with being a lesbian female - and not tried to go butch.

Michelle, on the other hand, was all woman. Sam was short; Michelle was tall. Sam had a buzz-cut; Michelle had long, dark, flowing tresses that shimmered. Her hair just made you want to run your fingers through it to see if it felt as silky as it looked. Sam wore no makeup; Michelle wore just enough to accentuate her natural beauty. Sam wore camo and looked like a scrawny guy who'd be riding in the bed of a pickup, waiting to hop out and hit the trails. When Michelle wore camo, she looked like a model from an outdoorsman magazine. She looked like what every guy wanted snuggled up against him as he drove his pickup down the road.

I was actually really surprised when both of them were naked when I walked into the bedroom.

Sam was sitting next to Michelle, slightly behind her. Michelle's arm stretched across the front of Sam's body and her palm rested on the mattress on the other side of her leg. It was like she was protecting Sam from me - or keeping Sam from attacking me. I assumed she was protecting some of Sam's modesty in an effort to keep her comfortable with what we were doing.