Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes of that, she used one hand to pull back the hood on her clit. It was the prettiest part of her that I had seen. She pressed the index finger of her other hand onto the nub and held it there.

"Faster," she ordered.

The harder I fucked, the harder she pressed on her little pink panic button. The tip of her finger was almost white.

Her cunt was salivating and her pussy juice was running across her taint and around our joining. The lubrication made sliding in and out of her easier but her rectal muscles were still torturing the entire length of my cock. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I've gotta tell you, Augie," she said, panting a little. "I'm impressed."

She threw her head back and moaned as her pussy squirted and her vagina clenched. I could feel it trembling against the top of my prick.

I sped up a little more - pushing for one last response from her before I nutted inside of her.

She gasped out, "Fuck!"

Mission accomplished. I stepped off of Pandora's Box, grabbed the lid with both hands, and yanked it free. I groaned as my cock lurched, my balls shrank, and I began pumping my load into Noah's mom's ass. When the last of my seed had been sent on its way, I slid free of my lover's body.

I climbed off of the bed, grabbed my clothes, and slipped out of the door.

Maggie gave me a kiss and a hug after I dressed. She sent me home to shower, telling me that she'd be along as soon as Andy and Becky were gone and she'd had a chance to tidy up.

At home, Emily wanted a taste, but I warned her that my cock had been in Becky's ass. She contented herself with licking my fingers. We climbed into the shower together and she helped me get ready for my "date night" with Maggie. She was headed to pick up her mom to take her to dinner. She said she'd probably end up sleeping in her mom's bed again.

I asked her how Lena was doing and she said she thought she was okay. I told her that, although I knew it sounded a little weird, that, if her mom needed to release some sexual tension, I was willing to help out. My purple-tinted minx stroked me as she kissed the life out of me, telling me how pissed off and turned on she was at thinking about me fucking her mother. I told her that I was just waiting for the two of them to let me have a threesome and she bit my jaw as she furiously stroked my cock. She only stopped when we heard Maggie come in.

When she told Maggie what I'd said, our coworker assured her that she'd make me pay for my lecherous, cheating thoughts. The two of them giggled and gave me the stink-eye as we dressed.

~~~

After Emily took off, Maggie and I got into her car and went to a nice Italian restaurant. Pasta sounded really good to my carb-starved body and this place had some of the best.

As we waited for our food, Maggie glanced behind me and smiled - just before arms wrapped around my neck and lips assaulted mine. I was near-breathless by the time Elena Moretti ended the kiss.

"Have fun, Maggie," she said, winking, before walking away.

I felt my lover's stocking-covered toe push against the tent in my pants underneath the table.

"She gets you going, doesn't she lover?" Maggie asked me.

I thought back to our time together in the garage - when she'd fucked me unconscious on top of her Harley. She'd been wearing the leather riding-chaps that I had requested. I had never been so thoroughly fucked in my life.

"Yeah," I said.

Maggie laughed, knowing exactly what was in my head. She and Emily had made me describe every second of the encounter to them. Mrs. Moretti had needed to give them the details on how I got from the bike to the grass outside - from being naked to once more being clothed. I had been unconscious for that part of the day.

We had finished eating and Maggie was finishing her glass of wine when she hopped up and headed across the restaurant. By the way she was moving, I knew I was getting another visit from another previous lover.

I knew who it was as soon as I heard her say, "Maggie, dear. Where are you taking me?"

I scooted my chair back and made room. Maggie led her to me and I pulled the small woman onto my lap.

"Mr. Fowler," she said, obviously identifying me from my scent, "how lovely to have your manhood pressed against my body once again."

I chuckled and said, "Hello, Mrs. Hall."

"Sue, dear. We're old friends - at least I hope."

"It is splendid to see you again, Beautiful," I told her, wincing at the word I had used.

"I'm delighted to see you again, as well, my young, virile lover. Maggie tells me I need to work a little harder if I hope to share your bed again soon."

"I think we could make an exception," I told her, smiling.

"Nonsense," she said. "Don't coddle me. Did I need coddled when you had me trapped beneath you?"

"No," I said, grinning, "you did not."

She used her palms to find my face and kissed me hard.

"I'll bring Maggie those scalps and then I want another turn," she told me, standing to her feet.

"I'm looking forward to it," I told her, leaning forward to give her another quick peck.

"Alright, Mags," she said. "Get me back to my table before my family comes looking for me and we cause a scene."

Maggie took Sue's arm, tucked it through hers, and escorted her back across the restaurant. I resisted the urge to turn in my seat and see if my former classmate happened to be sitting at the table with her mother.

Based on how quickly we moved after Maggie returned, I surmised that the answer to that question was 'yes'. We grabbed the ticket, paid on the way out, and headed to the car. As I opened her door to let her in, Maggie snickered at me and gave me a kiss.

"You're ornery," I told her.

"You love it - and Sue was giddy. She's been wanting to see you again to tell you how much fun she had with you."

"She's another wildcat," I told Maggie. "All of your coffee clubbers are."

"That's how I knew your little bucket-list was going to be so well-received. We mostly sit around and talk about how we're not getting laid. Now we sit around and talk about the last time Samuel Jackson Fowler nearly split us in half."

I climbed in the car and headed us back to the office - and my apartment.

Once we were naked, I picked Maggie up, trapped her body between mine and the wall, and fucked her as she hung in midair. She got at least two orgasms before I filled her.

As we lay together, catching our breaths, I asked her if I should have been wearing a condom.

"I'm back on the pill," she said. "I don't want to have to worry about it and I love being fucked raw by you."

"Any way to tell if we're going to be parents yet?" I asked.

"I took a test earlier today and it was negative. I'll take another next week. If you knocked me up, we should know by then."

We kissed and cuddled and I caught Maggie up on what Maria Ramirez had shared with me and Emily while she'd helped us with the landscaping job. Mags had, obviously, talked to Maria because she already knew most of what I told her.

She told me that, the next time I fucked Mrs. Ramirez, I should do her like I'd just done Maggie. She told me that the lawyer had been fantasizing about getting slammed against a wall and fucked hard, but she'd never found a guy who could do it. Maggie told me that she'd put an item in the calendar for it as soon as she checked with Maria to see what evening worked best for her.

My MILF lover stroked me back to hardness, climbed on top of me to skewer her vagina with my meat-prod, pulled the covers over, reached over, and turned off the light. She was snoring soon, and I didn't last much longer.

~~~

Emily and I continued working on Maria's job. At the end of the day, I showered and headed to Maggie's.

She was standing in the hall, as I put on the mask, holding a clipboard.

"What do we have next, Nurse Fuckalot?" I asked her.

She snickered and said, "Pamela Amos. Not on the pill and not a safe week. Blowjob."

"Okay."

"Maria will be here tomorrow night," she added.

"Sounds good."

I headed into the bedroom. Maggie headed for the den - where she could watch the proceedings on the big-screen TV.

~~~ Week 10 - Oliver Amos (#16) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Pamela, Dad: Steven ~~~

When I walked into the room, Mrs. Amos was sitting on the edge of the bed, dressed like a schoolgirl. She had a hot-pink, open-front shirt over a black crop-top. She was wearing cut-up blue jean capris and Converse sneakers with no socks.

Her ratty, brown hair was in twin pony tails, tied with rubber bands. She had pink lip-gloss smeared across her lips. It looked like it had been put on hurriedly - or by someone who didn't know what they were doing. She had a smudge of dark-blue eye-shadow covering her eyelids. In her mouth was a huge wad of bubblegum - which she chewed vigorously.

Other than eyes that had, obviously, seen more than any high-school student, she really did have the stereotypical look nailed pretty well.

She reached her hand towards my fly and I stepped close enough for her to touch it. Her fingers quickly had my jeans undone. She dragged my pants and boxer-briefs to my ankles and slid off of the bed to stand in front of me.

She handed me her wad of bubble-gum and said, "Hold this."

I started to object but she immediately shucked off her shoes and pants, dropped to her knees, and took my cock through her mouth - and down her throat. When I was all the way in, she reached out to tease the underside of my ball-sac with the tip of her tongue.

I wanted so badly to grab those pigtails and start slamming my cock down her esophagus, but I had this big wad of bubblegum in my hand.

Mrs. Amos grabbed the ends of her pigtails and lifted them up to me, looking into my eyes and strongly intimating that she wanted me to ride her face. I looked around to see where I could stick this fucking gum. It was still full of sugar - a big sticky mess. If I missed the trashcan - which I couldn't even find at the moment - it would leave goo everywhere.

Pam Amos tugged on her pigtails insistently, suggesting that I hurry. Desperate to not let this moment pass, I shoved the gum into my mouth, licked the sticky residue from my palm, and grasped her hair-grips at the scalp - holding on tightly.

I slowly pulled Oliver's mom's face off of my cock. When only the tip was between her lips, she said, "Please." Her eyes matched her words. I slid her face all the way back onto my cock. I didn't stop until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She reached between my legs and teased a fingertip down the crack of my ass.

I pulled off again, a little faster, and pushed back in. Her palm flattened against the cheek of my ass and pulled her face a little more tightly against my groin. Her mascara was beginning to run. She tongued my balls again. I slid her off until I was, once more, nestled between her lips - like a kiss. She used her palm (against my ass-cheek) to tell me she was ready for me to thrust again. The strokes got faster and harder. Each time, her hand insisted that I should go faster.

She moaned as I fucked her face and I looked down to find her other hand stuck inside of the leg of her panties, fingering her slit. The narrow band of her underwear, between her legs, was wet with her pre-cum. She moaned again and pulled at my ass-cheek, telling me to go faster, deeper.

I gave up trying to figure out if she was okay. She wanted faster? I could go faster. A lot faster. I did.

Over and over, I pounded my cock-head into the back of her throat and down her gullet.

Spittle was running out of the sides of her mouth, tears were running out of the bottoms of her eyes, but still her palm insisted that I go faster.

I was moaning now, groaning. God! How was she even breathing? The insistent pressure on my ass was non-stop - so I didn't.

Her fingers, between her nether-lips, were moving at a feverish pace, her moans were getting louder and longer. Her body trembled and she started swallowing over and over again.

I was done. It was over. The muscles of her throat, as she swallowed, were milking my cock.

I pulled her nose as far into my cock-thatch as I could and held her as my balls dumped everything I had down her throat - straight towards her stomach.

I had finished cumming and was just enjoying the tightness of her throat when her palm finally moved to the front of my leg, and I realized I was still buried in her esophagus. I pulled off of her.

I was still holding her pigtails in my fists when she raised her hand - palm up - just below my chin. She looked up at my mouth. I pulled out the wad of bubble gum and stuck it in her hand. She popped it into her mouth and said, "Thanks. That was hot."

I let go of her pigtails and she stood to her feet. She pulled me in for a lusty kiss.

"You want me to eat you or finger you or anything?" I asked.

"I'm good, thanks," she replied, smiling. "I came a couple times. The last was while you were suffocating me as you filled my stomach."

"Sorry about that," I said.

"I'm not. Like I said, it was hot. Thanks, Augie."

She began dressing so I did as well. I opened the door and she headed out. Once she'd closed the front door behind her, Maggie appeared.

"I think that one might be back."

"Pyramid scheme?" I asked the office coordinator.

"Yup. Three scalps gets you another suck and fuck with the Mutant."

Since I had never mentioned that name to Maggie I had to assume that Ron had told her about it. I wrapped my arms around her, picked her up by her ass, and kissed her hard.

"You up for spending a little time with Lena later this evening?" she asked me.

"Probably."

"Good. Head home. You and Emily take her to dinner and then distract her for the evening, will you?"

"David getting released tomorrow or something?"

"Yeah."

"I can do that."

"I love you, Sam," she said, pulling me close.

"I love you, too, Tenderheart."

She gave me a lusty kiss and sent me off - into the arms of yet another woman.

~~~

When I got home, Emily was disappointed that I didn't have another woman's pussy on my cock for her to taste. When I told her Maggie's plan for the evening, she arched her eyebrows at me and I couldn't help but laugh at her lecherous look.

We hopped into the landscaping truck, drove to her mom's, and kidnapped her. It didn't take much convincing. Emily drove the truck back to the house and her mother and I followed in Lena's car. She couldn't snuggle next to me - since it had bucket seats - so I contented myself with holding her hand as I steered. She giggled like a school-girl. Emily hopped in the back, leaned between the seats to see our joined hands, and kissed her mother on the cheek.

We just drove around for a little bit until the two of them figured out where they wanted to have dinner. When they asked me where I wanted to eat, I said, "Down at the Y" and the two of them cackled in laughter. When I told them that I was serious, they laughed even harder.

We ended up at one of those dive Chinese strip-mall places. The crab rangoons were good. The egg rolls were kind of shit. I gave up after one bite and threw the rest of it away. The girls ate half of theirs before they stopped. Thankfully, I had tried the eggroll first so I could get the taste out of my mouth with the rest of my meal. I'm not sure what's so hard to get right with eggrolls but almost nobody has a good one these days. Maybe it's because they don't load them down with MSG anymore.

When we got back home, I informed Lena that she was spending the night.

"No, I can't," she said.

"I already packed you a bag, mother," Emily informed her.

"Blast you!" she growled. "I wondered why we had to take my car to go to dinner."

Once we were inside, Emily tried to shove the two of us into my bedroom and head down the hall.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Mom needs you. Spend some time with her. I'll wait in the breakroom. I'll join you when you're done."

"I don't think so," Lena told her daughter.

"You need him more than I do," Emily replied. "Let him show you how special you are."

Her mother stared at her. Emily looked back at her, patiently waiting.

"If you're going to share him, then let's share him for true."

Emily looked at me.

Lena was looking at me as well.

I put my thumb and forefinger to my chin and acted like I was thinking.

I said, "Two beautiful, sexy women in bed with me at the same time? I'm really only comfortable with this arrangement if I get to cum inside of both of you before the night is over."

"Really...?" Emily asked, smirking.

"You sure you can handle both of us?" her mother asked, grinning.

"I guess we'll just have to find out, won't we?" I asked.

"I guess we will," she retorted.

I picked Lena up and pressed her body to the wall of the hallway, her arms held over her head. I kissed her hard.

"Undress us, woman," I told Emily.

She snickered and hurried to strip us. Once Emily had her mother and me both naked, I reached down, lined my cock up with Lena's vagina and lowered her onto my aching penis.

"Yesss," she hissed.

I held her up and fucked her until she climaxed. After she'd recovered, I held her body to mine and walked into the bedroom. Emily pulled back the covers. I crawled onto the bed, carrying her mother with me, laid her on the bed, and fucked her until she came again. Once she was ready, once again, I rolled over and ordered Emily to mount my face, facing her mother.

I left her mom sitting on my prick and I pulled Emily forward to lay on my stomach. She laid her head to the left of where her mother and I were joined. I held her hips in my arms and began tearing into her sex with my mouth - from her clit to her vaginal entrance to her taint - working feverishly to bring her to orgasm. When I was getting close, I moved one hand to her mother's hip, and steadied her so that I could start bouncing her up and down on my lap - and prick. Lena leaned forward and gripped her daughter's shoulders to steady herself.

Once Emily started cumming, I moved both hands to her mother's waist and held her up just a bit so I could hammer my cock up into her tight snatch. Finally at my limit, I had just told my body to open the floodgates when Lena gasped. I looked down to see that Emily was thumbing her mom's clit, adding enough stimulation to get her mother to cum one more time. She gasped again as she felt the heat of my jizz blasting inside of her.

Emily climbed off of me and I laid her mother onto my stomach. Emily turned and snuggled in, against my side, and I held the two of them and traded kisses back and forth between the two of them.

"One down," I said, smirking, "one to go."

They both giggled.

Emily shoved her mother off of me and I pulled the small woman to my side. Lena looked over to see what her daughter was up to and moaned a little as she watched her little girl sucking her mother's slickness from my semi-rigid prick. Lena reached over and pulled her daughter's hair up, out of the way, so the two of us could watch the girl fellate me. I reached between Emily's legs and snuck two fingers into her slobbery cunt. She moaned and shucked my corn a little faster.

"This is so naughty," Lena whispered.

"I love being naughty with you, sweet lady," I told her.

She looked into my eyes, smiled, and kissed me. I pulled her up and made sure it was a kiss that both of us would remember. My fingers continued to diddle her daughter's middle. The sexy sounds of her blowjob and her response to what I was doing had my cock rock-hard.

As soon as Lena and I separated, I said, "Emily, my little Tinkerbell, I'm ready for you."

"'Bout fucking time," she said, smirking, as soon as she pulled her face off of my prick.

In a heartbeat, she was mounted on my cock.